The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-07-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maestro56 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kinky Thai
Lady: Ava
French: decent
English: Very basic english…mostly mumbling thai
Looks: 9/10. Same as photos
Body : 9/10. She’s tall and nice figure
Boobs: 10/10 natural to me…she say silicon but dont see any marks that dhe went under the knife..
CIM: didn't try
DT: wow
AR: tease me only
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Hotel was good.My 2nd time seeing her and she never fail to impressed me. She was happeninggggg~~~
Old 30-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
blueberrycream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblueberrycream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nemo from Pink Lady

Looks: long hair and have the wild clubbing lady look. Look better than in pic

Body: sexy figure with some tattoo, nit that skinny like photos but certainly nice shape. Tan skin complextion and her ass is super smooth and nice to slap.

Boobs: i think it was a C size, natural and suckable brown nipples. Super reactive nipple that was nice to fondle, lick and suck.

Frenching: skilled tongue kisser. Sensual Frenching with her added more passion to the action especially when she straddling me and my erect cock was begging more attention from her

Bbbj: good suction and technique. It was slow and steady, keep her eye contact. Rounding the tip with her tongue demanded me to watch her…

Painting: nice response and there is no weird smell. Moan is quite genuine, fully shaved also, BINGO

FJ: enjoyable with cuddles and hugs. We had a few positions. Able to take hard, deep and fast pounding. Her pussy super tight and she was wild, responsive and highly accommodative. I think she is more like the submissive type, allowing you to use her body for your pleasure haha

GFE: good chemistry and feel more like your gf, almost no commercial feel. Also didn’t rush me to toilet to clean up, watch me catch my breath in bed after my release and she giggle hahaha

Please take good care of this gem and thanks bro Pink for the arrangement. Glad you are back in business!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995299

Old 30-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 2
itenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to behold

My FR for Pinky from Seduction :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=pinky

Okt : 101% - Gave me just what I needed, thanks bro!

Looks : 90% - Plus minus, similar to photos, beautiful

Body : 95% She got nice curves, boobs, ass, which made me excited to bonk her, just perfect! Her height was just nice & her weight also quite light, slim looking!

Pussy : 90% - Was tight, easily wet just turns me on.

BJ : 90% - Can tell she was experienced, knew what she was doing. She gave good suctions, not too hard and the motion was power bro! Solid performance!

FJ : 95% She knew how to pleasure me, Very accommodating, I loved it!
Old 30-07-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: yzyz
Lady: Madison
Shave : Yes
French: Yes (passionately)
English: Alittle
Looks: 7/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Madison is a milf like lady but she had a sexy body with 36E cup boobies, other than that, her service is really top notch. the BBBJ starts when you are in the toilet and she continue to DT, lick your ball giving me one of the best BBBJ in the room. But I am not someone who is easily cummed by BBBJ (but I really almost cummed) so I deteremined to fuck her and the sex is passionately with alot of frenching and she is also very accommodating. To end it off, she will suck every drop of your cum after you cummed. She is leaving on 1 Aug so for those who haven't try her, faster go book her!
Old 30-07-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lvague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JJ from ClubFriday

Booked JJ a few days ago from ClubFriday.
Included the picture that looks the most like her.
She's actually quite pretty but she is chubbier than the pictures so if you aren't into it then I wouldn't recommend it.

I highly recommend JJ if you're into bbjs and natural tits.
She's super solid and hardworking and I showed her a trick or two for bbjs so if you enjoy it, let me know
JJ can also take quite a rough pounding well and is accommodating all positions. Will RTF probably before she goes.
Old 30-07-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kittykaat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a sess with Narin from Lust :

OKT: Friendly, give me a perfect girl, smooth easy transaction 100%

Looks : Sweet face with decent height 90%

Body : Natural boobs, soft to touch, she also sensitive when I suck on her tits, somemore slim, bonus 90%

Pussy : Easily wet, nice 85%

FJ : 10/10 (Summary below)

Her BJ was on point, teasing me when she sucking me. Her pussy so warm & tight, she took her time when pleasuring me and the FJ was bomb, she did most of the work, from positions to riding me, she never stopped or complain really solid session with this one.

Old 30-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 22
hotel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993988

JJ
Club Friday

JJ looks in her mid twenties, nice features and proportional figure, when she showering for me looking at her body feel i want to eat her fast, meaty ass from back view, bouncy tits from front view, shiok!!

This gem GFE is real high, and she make me think of my ex gf, very hard to get a real gem to give me this type of feeling. The way she stare, caress and kiss, wah high kc level liao haha.

Another things to highlight is her BJ, very patient and sloppy. Can hear the slurp slurp sound effect. She takes her time to service my lil bro well and not forgetting my balls either. Almost ended my shot in her mouth by luckily I can stop.

Continue to lie on bed and she rides on me and I'm playing with her boobs, bouncy and soft, begging me to suck those nipples. Told her to change position, my turn to pound her deep and hard in missionary, she moan loud and genuine. I’d say it was power snd solid.

I felt worth spending for this gem and she is not a time watcher. Talked to her a bit after session she said she likes to bake back in Thai. Maybe other bros who visit can bring her cake or something, put it on her naked body and eat it, that sure will be fun 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 30-07-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
salonpas123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Tesla
French: Did not go for it
English: Yes 7/10 even some medical terms she can say
Looks: 8/10 my perspective. she's really young. you won't reject.
Body : fantastic ass 9/10 slim sexy just wider hip
Boobs: Natural not for boob lovers just enough for me
CIM: No did not go for it
AR: not too sure about this.
AJ: not too sure about this.
FJ: 10/10 doggie while she played MOBA that was like a bucket list thing
Overall : 9.5/10 0.5 is my first time around the complex and I got lost.

��ADDITIONAL REMARKS��

Fantastic young girl. very accommodating. she can swing either way, be it to lead or be led. Tip she loves BBT.

Last edited by salonpas123; 30-07-2024 at 12:06 PM. Reason: missed out some remarks
Old 30-07-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Terminal 21
Lady: Hana
French: Yes
English: ok can speak chinese too
Looks: 9.5/10 very fair cute pretty korean SYT
Body & boobs : 10/10 slim and slender nice natutral big cup
CIM: no try
DT: take her time licking and sucking
Very cute and chio SYT 😍
Old 30-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Panda (Club Friday, 29 July)

Don't even know where to begin, the entire experience is probably going to become one of my key memories, the time I spent with her was just that amazing.

Well for the fr to be objectively useful for others, I'll try...

Thing is, she can do both gfe leading up to absolutely mind boggling pse if you click, which I had the amazing good fortune to experience. Idk I'm just speechless from how completely mind blowing that was.

Language: She speaks English and Thai (fluent English; no GT required whatsoever), some Chinese as well. Sort of spoil market since the main issue I have with girls is comms barrier which doesn't exist in this case.

Physically: cute as a button, quite tiny/dainty size but a massive rack which I didn't really check if enhanced cuz I'm not a boob guy, but they are big! She looks the same as the last photo, except booba might have been since enhanced, and she has a typical Thai tan. Smells damn good, clean shaven, gets absolutely soaked after some foreplay, yet crazy tight (like I have a sensitive glans and it's actually slightly painful from how tight she is). I'm actually below average length/girth btw so bigger bros pls do treat her with care.

Rtf? Wife material more like. Idk if I'll even meet someone like her but damn I cannot believe what I've been missing out on. Pls be kind to her and the rewards are just so worth.

10/10 biased as fuck, objectively and subjectively the best I've ever had in this life.
Old 30-07-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
FR for Aura (Galaxy)

She is about in her late 20s can say a young milf.Bakness will be 2

She is very bubbly and treat you well from the moment you stepped in and till you leave.

Her bbbj is one of a kind, twirling and swirling her tongue all over and she have this secret thing that she will do(best if you try on your own)

FJ she is tight and she even ask me whether i want Anal.

Gfe is high, will shower you together, french.

OKT: Friendly and accommodating and answer all questions and recommend you to your type

RTF HELL YES
She's real wild and worth the bonk!
Thanks bro for the review
Okt please bring in more this type of gem
Old 30-07-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...7#post23522427

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Tesla
French: Yes, not DFK kind
English: Yes, good enough
Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 9/10, quite fair for a Thai as she’s from Chiangmai
Boobs: Natural B-, thus discount a bit from body score, slim and no fat.
CIM: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Very young SYT and she’s friendly and cute. Very nice body with no fat, which is my type. Enjoy being painted as she make sure she clean her abalone well before she present that to me lol.. I am a painter and it’s no smell, wet and yummy. Managed to get her to cum and it’s so satisfying. Definitely worth a try and may consider RTF once I tried others.
Old 30-07-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aries(Terminal21)

Asked for a high Gfe girl, bro Kim recommend Aries.
Her latest video in TG is legit accurate, so bros can refer to that video for her looks.

Bubbly and friendly girl. Totally non commercial feel.
Petite height, cute hourglass bod.
Helped me shower before after and never leave me alone so overall i would say she's good.
Bbbj for foreplay for both rounds.
First shot hard and fast in missionary, 2nd shot slow and steady in cowgirl.
Left as a happy man. She’s not here for long so bros can go and visit soon.
Thanks bro Kim.
Old 30-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
shut is a Helpful and Caring Samstershut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sally, Pink Lady
OKT : very quick in replying, friendly bro too
Looks : 9/10 looks exactly like photos which I am very surprised. Cute and quite a ting tong baby
Body : 9/10 slim, small boobs
BBBJ : 9/10 changed 3 positions, medium strength suction
FJ : 9/10 i can’t tahan her moans
GFE : 10/10 cling with me the entire session
RTF : Very likely. Promised her to write FR.

It was full service, undressed me and lead me to shower. Action started in shower, after cleaning me she kneel down to give me a BBBJ. She was accommodating, tried different positions. I book for an hour but she still manage to give me a good 15 mins massage before I left.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994460
Old 30-07-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 2
thaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

FR for Dream from Silks

She is 90% similar to her pic.
Very eager to please before even shower, ice broken easily with her amiable character despite using only simple english.
High GFE which is not commercial at all and very naughty

My ratings:

Looks: 9/10 Thai tan and pretty
Body: 10/10 Petite with slim body, smooth skin
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big and soft naturally
GFE: 10/10 Up close and personal
BBBJ: 8/10 Very slow and good bbbj with her tongue
FJ: 9/10 Damn good rider, killed it

Overall an above average experience because it feels very natural plus her good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1