The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 24-07-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A short FR for Celine. Met her yesterday. Pretty lady with nice smile. Gentle and service orientated.

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Celine
Shave : Yes but slightly growing back
French: Yes
English: can speak and understand basic
Looks: 8 pretty
Body : 9 slim, no ratios
Boobs: Natural full b
CIM: No
DT: no
AR: N/A
AJ: N/A
FJ: responsive, gentle and sensual.
Overall : great session

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 24-07-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 21
ahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked ICE from Terminal21. Beautiful lady in photos with SYT look, so must try. Requested to Okt that she wore something sexy and door opened she greeted me with a black nighty

Looks: I'd give her a solid 8/10. She looks pretty darn close to the photos they share, even if you ignore all those fancy filters.
Body: have meat at the right places. It's nice, well-maintained. She got natural B boobs, feel more than handful. Soft n bouncy.
Attitude: she's 9/10 in the friendliness and playfulness department.
Bbbj: 9/10. A bit green but takes her sweet time giving your little brother some slow and tantalizing attention until you practically have to beg her to stop.
Painting: 9/10. Her moans was soft and sensual, I went gentle with her licking her clit and openings, she was wet already
FJ: 9/10. She's down for a long, hard session and doesn't complain. Whether you want it slow and sensual or hard and fast, she can.
RTF: No too many girls to try nowadays

Old 24-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
mysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuymysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JJ from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993988

OKT was fast to reply. Booking was smooth and easy.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty and sweet looking type of thai girl. Real authentic Thai beauty

Boobs: 9/10, natural C size. firm and soft it was the perfect boobs for me liao

Body: 8/10, she has the right curves at the right places

Pussy: 9/10 it was great with the right amount of wetness

BBBJ: 9/10. Good blowjob skills. No DT yet but the way she blow PSE quality

FJ: 9/10. Very horny girl and her moans keep you going. Enjoyed missionary style with her the most. Wet and shiok feeling.

GFE: 10/10 Decent communication, lots of kissing and cuddling. Also gives a good shoulder massage before i left. Clingy type which I felt she kinda good mistress material

Last edited by mysteriousNM1; 24-07-2024 at 11:12 AM.
Old 24-07-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lina from Silkstockings deserves this FR.

Here is my humble review :

Looks: 9.5 I would say she is the real person. Above average looking with clear complexion. Won’t reject at all. Pretty, fair and looks about Mixed

Body: Petite. Super fair baby skin, smooth and squishy.
Boobs: Sufficient to hold and suck, quite pinkish.
Pussy: Low mileage, tight. WET
Bbbj: Had a long blow. Smooth and quite sensual.
FJ: Can take pounding , accommodates to me & very responsive.
GFE: , Speaks well, and even french well. Really like GF vibes

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=lina
Old 24-07-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
PaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Sally from Pink Lady

Booked Sally after seeing her ads in telegram, glad bro Pink back again after a while. Reached the place and a bubbly lady opened the door. Looks wise quite close to the posted photos. Very chio with braces, gives off naughty vibe. Proceed to shower, she started her bbbj in the bathroom. Was so good and nearly surrendered my 1st shot there. Despite wearing braces, can't feel the teeth and she lick the balls clean. We then proceed to the bed to continue the action. Continued with the bbbj, then really cannot tahan liao. Stopped her midway, capped on and she started riding. Lower herself carefully, kisses my neck and earlobe, she set out the pace, speed gradually increase. This girl sure knows how to ride. Switched to doggy, I released my load not long after. Great bonk overall, good job bro Pink will support again soon.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
martellvsop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Narin from Lust365 >

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=narin

Looks: 9/10 Cute babe with that cheeky smile that makes her very attractive, total hottie alert
Body: 9/10 Nice height, perfectly proportionate body
Boobs: 9.5/10 Perky , C cuppers and super soft
Frenching : 10/10 Super hot
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Hot, slow and steady, never forget my balls
FJ: 9.5/10 Accommodated my requests, wild in bed
GFE: 9.5/10 We easily connected. She has very bubbly character, no commercials feels and made me feel welcomed fast
Overall: 9/10
Old 24-07-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 12
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Candy from FG

Booked her this morning despite of some fake reviews for her yesterday but it turns up quite a good session. Anyway, I was thinking between Lena or Candy but OKT says that massage is better for Candy so took her instead of Lena.

Door opened and saw a petite woman wearing shorts and short blouse. Standard SOP shower and proceed to room to start. She can really BBBJ which fast and furious that if I never stop her and will shoot in her mouth. But did not and instead bonk in missionary. After first shot, she massage but not professional type but she put in effort to massage me. She massage me until time is up and I fell asleep.

Looks: 8/10 quite sweet looking woman
Boobs: 7/10 natural and handful at most C-
Body: 8/10 slim and light weight and can be carried to bonk.
Service: 8/10 put in the effort to accommodate request.
GFE: 8/10 can talk a little English and sweet smile which makes the session non commercial.
RTF: if the price remains will find her again.

Anyway, the only photo is real is the one of her back shot and the other review is not her.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 19
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR on Ana - Flirtygirls

Look: 9/10 Pretty as per photos, with light makeup and honestly she look hot and sexy.

Body: 10/10 Tall and curvy milf gal with natural B boobs; soft to play and nice to suck. Thai tan and smooth skin with a few tattoo on the body!

French: 9/10 soft lips and allow french, feeling was good and taste sweet to me.

BBBJ: 10/10 her blowjob was sloppy, and some ball sucking, I wish she had gone longer but it’s definitely hot when blow with eyes contact with you.

Pussy: 10/10 Clean shaven pussy, she like to apply baby oil and rubbing her sensitive pussy, she cum twice, was awesome watching her cum with loud moan.

FJ: 9/10 Gives me a lot of attention, kiss, hug while I'm fucking her missionary, her moan is quite loud when she in high mode. For 2nd shot started with cow girl position, and back to missionary with fast and deep penetration until both cum together.

GFE: 9/10 From start to finish, make me feel like im with my "Xiao San".

RTF: Yes, when vitM loaded
Old 24-07-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mrtmap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR Pinky in Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=pinky

Look Cute and attractive
Gentle spoken lady.
Consider slim kind.
Got boobs got ass.
Nice nips.
No tummy.
Overall sexy body.
Can french.
Pussy easily wet andd tight pussy.
Can feel tightness especially during cowgirl.
Old 24-07-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Girl: Candy from Flirty Girls
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994492

Tdy decided to try Thai tomyan instead of China dish. Looked through several posts on SBF and settled on Candy. What attracted me was her 36C natural boobs.

Managed to get an appointment for late morning and went to the location provided by her okt. Very discreet location that was a distance from the nearest mrt.

Anyway ratings:
Name: Candy
Boobs: 36C, all natural
BBBJ: 9/10, slurpy wet bbbj with deep throat and licking of balls and shaft
FJ: 9/10, willing to accommodate most requests. Did a couple of positions with her. Tight & wet pussy.
Overall: 9/10, not a looker but not someone you would reject. Hardworking lady who will do her best to please you. If you just want those young and sweet looking gals, can consider skipping her cause you might be disappointed.

Superb BBBJ skills. Doesn’t get tired (or at least she never looked tired) and was very proactive in giving a great BBBJ.

First position: Missionary. Can go all out and ram her hard. Her pussy gets really wet if you can pump her hard & fast. Once she gets wet, you get the full stereo effect.

2nd Position: Doggy. She has a nice ass that you can grab and thrust your brother deep into her. She can take a hard pounding and always tells you to ram her harder. It’s like she’s sex craved and hadn’t had sex in a while…

The view when you ram her hard and fast and she is panting like she is being chased by lions and is running for dear life is really nice as you can see her boobs swinging in rhythm with your thrusts…until you finally cum in the condom.

For the 2nd shot, basically I just asked her to suck me till I cum all over her boobs. Don’t think she allows or is keen on CIM but suggest asking her if you’re interested in this. Who knows you could get lucky…

UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Old 24-07-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 17
max-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nami from Kinkythai

Looks: Long hair with the CFM look, her look is enough to hook you crave for more shot from her, sure will not reject.

Body: slim, petite, fair smooth skin with tone, hot curvy body, no scar and tattoo with a nice doggie ass

Boobs: Original and natural B, nice to fondle, nice to squeeze and when I suck and lick she will have goosebumps.

Bbbj: suck like a pro! Alot of tongue swirling and handsfree, able to suck for long and suction is strong. She can suck for a long time.

Pussy: Her pussy was neatly trimmed and super wet. She will spread open her her leg and pussy to let me lick and suck her clitiors. Seem to like it and make her climax a few time.

FJ: Fucked her in only missionary, I enjoy seeing her reaction while pumping her. She park her position well, her moaning was genuine and the piak piak sound effect was awesome. I pound her with turbo speed till i unload.

GFE: Great, super friendly, funny and affectionate. Not awkward or shy at all. She speaks basic English and is playful in a naughty way.

Overall: a very great session for me. will find her again next week if she's still around.

Thanks bro Micky
Old 24-07-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
yuehan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex House 69
Lady: Emmy

Beautiful girl, great body. Closest to the third pic (much prettier than first and second pic). She go gym a lot.

Her personality is so cute and adorable. Lots of small kisses and hugging.

Frenching was 10/10 and constant. Her AJ was 10/10, one of the best I ever had. Both shots in AJ and she didn't even use lube even though I have long tool. No complaints and can pound hard. Also put two fingers in ass during FJ.

This girl best I had from Dome 1 since Aries two years ago. Combination of looks, service, body, personality and amazing AJ to die for. She leaving in four days, AJ lovers must try.
Old 24-07-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
homelyguy23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhomelyguy23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pink Lady's Kaykay
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994494

- 90% look like her photos, minus only filters a bit 100% gorgeous won't reject
- Got slim figure, heaven for hard bonking
- Very rounded big boobs, D cup minimum, it was very full you can't help it not to play with them (she let you)
- BBBJ was nice but still a bit inexperienced for me, but can take directions
- Pussy was wet without me even touching her or paint her, she was in horny mode
- She enjoyed getting fucked hard when wet, I still went gentle at first, but once she bring her boobs to the center in missionary, I went into turbo mode
- Change to sitting position with her straddling me, fuck her from below, glad her body is quite light weight so easily can go up n down with no problem
- Chemistry was there so GFE checked

If you like the horny girl who do as your command with big tits, sure can go with her. Bro Pink didn't disappoint with his recommendation
Old 24-07-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a great session with Ruby from Ss

Lady was young and she is full of energy

Her service was great and her gfe is gao gao

She speaks good french

Boobs are big for her body type

I love the way she blow my dick and let me cummed into her mouth and she takes it all like a champ

Fucking wit her really tired lol, she can really go non stop till I told her to ride me

Great attitude and service.. Will rtf her before she goes back

Old 24-07-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
ejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beauty - Terminal21

A beautiful young sweet Thai lady. Similar as photo posted. Adorable sweet smile and she look to be in her early 20s. I forgot to ask also.

Quite fair skin colour with petite and slim body figure with slim waist, a nice ass and small natural boobs.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some foreplay. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way. I was getting aroused in no time.

BBBJ was sweet and sensual. Every inch of my rod she ensure covered. Great suction with slurping effect and with lots of variation.

Pussy was cleanly shaven and quite sensitive, tight and no weird smell. Very wet and juicy. Very horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

She capped me and we started with woman on top, lowering herself onto my fully erected 2ic. The scene was incredible as I feel like fucking a gf that you hadn't met in a while.

We switched between multiple positions, missionary style was the best. Her expression was in full pleasure.

Her GFE feels was real. Like a real gf and bf. She said will be leaving soon, so bros who want her can catch her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1