The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-07-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone know if Panji from TRL came to shore before under different name?
Old 21-07-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992945

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Passion
Shave : Yes. Stubble growing back
French: Yes
English: Yes. Above average
Looks: 8.5/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced but soft
CIM: Never try
DT: Never try
AR: Yes. Very enthusiastic
AJ: Never try
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

Had a good evening session with Passion. Very high GFE and was very enthusiastic with the AR. Curvy body with very nice body art on her back and butt.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Nami KinkyThai

Looks: long dye hair and definitely a looker, late 20s and pose an attractive beautiful sunshine sexy smile.

Boobs: B cup all natural, soft and nice and was able to fondle and lick all you want but be gentle cos she's sensitive there

Body: no tattoo and never give birth before,sexy tone curvy body figure, with slender leg and nice perky ass

French: she know how to do it and we french throughout the whole session like a hot wild couple. She is a smoker but there was no bad breath and it was done automatically.

Painting: trimmed and nice pussy with no smell, highly sensitive to touch. Gave her a good paint till she shiver and tremble.

BBBJ: Good suction and slurping playing your cock inside her mouth. She deep slow suck throughout, even lick my balls while looking at me, wah steam sia! Bang her mouth. I must tahan and think of other things to prevent CIM.

FJ: Super wild and responsive in bed, her moans real loud. we had missionary and doggie position. Prefer to fuck her deep and hard in doggie, see her moaning expression really boost my ego to fuck her deeper and make me cummed instead.

Overall: GFE is over the roof. Her aim is to please you, and she does it really well. Super high KC and from the moment she enters till the end of the session.

She is sure RTF material. Highly recommend her if you are feeling horny and needs a good sex to release.

Thanks Bro Mickey.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Armani
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: A little, speak simple English
Looks: 10/10 on RTF 😍
Body : 10/10, hot body, fair skin, damn sexy
Boobs: C+/D- Enchanced
CIM: Never request
DT: Yes
AR: Never request
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10, She’s really tight, enjoy sex, and moan very loud!!
Overall : 12/10!!

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Best bonk again for this RTF session. More GFE, and she showed me her family and her pet dogs during rest time. Made her cum twice again this time, so satisfying 😍
Old 21-07-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arrange to meet Freya of TRL

Writing a simple FR to share.

face: 8/10 (long hair with the steamy, hot, beautiful and seductive looking)
body: 8/10 (very slim, tight and curvy figure with mix of fair and dark skin, tattoo at hip area and perky ass)
boob: 8/10 (natural and soft big C cupped that was nice for me, and had a good time sucking and touching it)
Frenching: 8/10 (not shy and all the way deep and wild lip locking frenching madly and like lover)
pussy: 8/10 (clean shaven, super wet and very highly sensitive with tightness too)
bbbj: 8/10 (solid gentle blow that can turn into power suction in fast mode, aggressive deepthroat and know how to blow well. Lot of pattern)
fj: 8/10 (tried a few position, good stereo moaning, wild and very responsive, can take deep , hard and fast pounding)
rtf: yah, be fast as she is going back soon

Conclusion: she was a nice girl, good service. I am happy with it

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 21-07-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
flaminglime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflaminglime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR for April from Lust :

OKT: Responded to me pretty fast and swift. Keep it up bro.

Pic accuracy: 95%..Still same, Sexy lady.

Boobs: Nice BIG BOOBS.

Body: Busty Sexy BODY

Catbath: Good Thorought Catbath all over me like a Horny Kitty

Shower: Shower together with me

BBBJ: After shower back in the room, she kneel down to gave me a bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master.

Fj: I couldn't make my 2IC stand fast during 2nd round but she was patient enough to BJ and HJ me to get it up.

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, good command of English. And her massage skills are superb, with a strong touch.
Old 21-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Passion ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : Yes, stubble growing back
French: yes, deep & passionate all the way like long lost lovers
English: Yes, a mixture of simple English & Thai
Looks: 9/10 beautiful friendly, flirty & playful short hair lady, who welcomed me in her lingerie. Her look was much better without makeup
Body: 09/10 fair skin, not slim but curvy & voluptuous, beautiful & yet incomplete body art on her full back to her sexy butt
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced D cup melon boobs, very soft & yet good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BBBJ; 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my hard sausage non stop, followed by DT like a PSE pro. She even commented to me that my sausage was big & she liked it.
Painting: Yes, she loved being painted by me on her abalone with no smell, especially when we enjoyed doing 69
FJ: 10/10 started from cowgirl riding position, loved massaging her big boobs while she enjoyed riding on me. We switched to sitting lotus position before changing to missionary position. We caressed & frenched each other wild like lovers. Loved to hear her moan sensually especially in a missionary position. She enjoyed heavy pounding by me when I lifted her legs up to support on my chest in a deep missionary. The deeper & faster I penetrated into her, the higher orgasm she came. Next, we changed to spooning position & finally reverse cowgirl. She really enjoyed sex a lot.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
I had been eyeing Passion for a long time. I had seen many good FRs about her & I would say she was almost fully booked. I managed to book her for late night session through OKT on Saturday, 20th of July. She is not only service oriented but very excellent in PSE & GFE who treats a guy like her lover. Very playful & talkative. Lots of dirty talks, passionate DFK, cuddling, caressing & heavy petting during the whole session. She even helped me to give out an explosive shot of cum on her body in a short period of time. Even though she helped me to clean up after round one, we didn’t go for shower. Instead, we lied in bed where we continued our dirty talks, DFK & wild foreplay activities. She was still sexually active & horny all the way. It didn’t take long before we proceeded to round 2.
During round 2, she started catbathing & giving me a splendid BBBJ. Next, we performed 69 again before our love making session began. We only did cowgirl, sitting lotus & missionary positions. I didn’t manage to cum for the second round due to physical tiredness & time constraints. She helped me to wash up during shower. We gave each other passionate kisses before she sent me off. Too bad, she’s leaving next week. Otherwise, I would surely RTF her. I did told her that I would not mind waiting for her to come back again for our next love making session. Overall, she is one of my best bonking ladies for the year 2024.
Old 21-07-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
eggtrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeggtrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Patty

OKT : SEDUCTION
Model Name: PATTY

Looks/Body : Minimal discount from pics posted, beautiful and have a nice smile , got seductive look

BBBJ : 10/10. Best cim so far. Really suck my soul out.

FJ : 10/10 Accommodate to any position requested, very willing and giving

GFE : 10/10

RTF : Yes,definitely for the CIM
Old 21-07-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 7
sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!

Hi bros got one dome 1 raw contact, pm for exchange
Old 21-07-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991236

Delayed posting but it's one I'd like to document for the memories
Enough have been said about the lady, she is one of those A tier that is top of my list.

Location: Discreet and central, good to grab supper after session.
Looks: 8/10 - Pretty IRL, wearing braces but there wasn't a moment during the session that hindered her work. Her looks will settle in with you after some time.
Body: 8/10 - Petite with B size boobs, super soft. Nips will marikita when zhut zhut for a while. Might have tasted some treats if concentrate hard enough And boy was i feasting on her body.
Frenching: 9/10 - No stopping her right there, fully concentrated and engaged. Good for foreplay and session.
Painting: 8/10 - Enjoyed the sight of her clean shaved nether region. Picasso her till she's damn wet and buay tahan. We 69 for a good 5 to 10 mins.
BBBJ: 9/10 - I would rate her quite high in this dept as there was a mix of suction and wetness. Took care of the sacks as well.
FJ: 9/10 - Surprisingly tight. She can take a long pounding with no complains. After intensive 69, we took it up a notch and hump like bunnies. Her butt were full and ample, so doggy position is a must.
GFE: 9/10 - Very Service orientated, easy to talk to and joke around. Let's just say that if she's your gf/wife, your sex life would be the last thing that you will be complaining about as a sinkie haha.
RTF: Already did, hope she will be back soon.

Last edited by dunwantoknow; 21-07-2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old 21-07-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
sinnersins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinnersins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Dream from Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

OKT: Very responsive and patient in replies.

Looks: 9/10 Sluttly lady with nice lips she has very nice foxy looks in real life. Natural thai Tan

Body: 8.5/10 she has sizeable all-natural boobs with suckable tits. She also has nice curves and a good shape body

BBBJ: 10/10 Damn good with lots of tongue action and slurping. Really will buay tahan the action and nearly let go one shot so fast.

FJ: 9/10 FJ was good. Her reverse cowgirl with that wet pussy and moaning of pleasure really turn on the session. Hardworking and all out to please kind.

Overall: Her attitude, service and character was top notch, none the less was a great bonk!
Old 21-07-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 8
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bunny from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994084

Location near east and very convenient for drivers and foot warriors

She works in massage shop back in bkk and she knows how to use her boobs to massage your whole body (shiok shiok)

We French like lovers and her gfe is high.. She can suck well and can let me mouth fuck her too

Pussy very wet when I was fucking, the bedsheet got some wet spots below her ass area

Overall was a good bonk and I feel damn good the whole session
Old 21-07-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
sadist11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hanna of Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=hanna

Looks - 9/10 pretty face

Body - 9/10 meaty in good places

French - 8.5/10 demure all the way

Bbbj - 9/10 soft and will get fast to make me even more excited

Fj - 9/10 surpsingly tight, she is 23 but felt like 20 to me. Easily wet and enjoys riding

Rtf - yes
Old 21-07-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
yatoxasta is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone got blocked by galaxy, i know i new la but come on i interested and want book but operator block me
Old 21-07-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
recesstym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction : Kylie

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=kylie

OKT: 100%smooth arrangement

Looks: 9/10 very pretty and sweet looking

Boobs: 10/10 so big, I see also aroused and turn on. Can stop fondling it

Body: 9.5/10 slim and tall but got the right meat at the right places, with ass perfect for doggie

Bbbj: 9/10 no watching of time, just going slow and got pace

Fj: 9/10 very service oriented with got good bed skills, really fk her like no tomorrow

Attitude: 9/10 smiles a lot, nv check her phone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1