The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-07-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992902

Annalyn from FoxyThai

Pics are probably hers but likely taken quite a few years ago. To be fair still looked good. But almost zero chemistry. Felt that she didn't take her customer seriously. For example she went out to chat with her housemate for quite a while when I arrived and waiting inside her room. Service was also very green. To make matters worse her English was almost non-existent. Will give you that bland looks as if you are an idiot when you try to say something...

Avoid her if you want someone who could communicate and service properly.
Old 19-07-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
Peterwong2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeterwong2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for JJ @ Club Friday

Okt: 10/10 straightforward and fast in replying

Looks: 9/10 wild and daring pre milf, slight blemish compared to photos, she's like a hot ktv girl

Body : 9/10 fit with a nice ass to grab and enhanced boobs which still feels soft to the touch. Slim waist so heaven for doggy bonking

BJ : 8/10 not really in the mood for a Bj yesterday but she still give max effort, wet sloppy and handsfree

French : 8/10 no DFK yet but will have slight tongue once high it’s like making out with hot chicks from night club drunk

FJ : 10/10 can tell she’s experienced in making a guy feel good. She will take charge and take you through an experience. She’ll say things like oh fuck, fuck, omg etc, boosting your ego that your cock is like god. I let her ride for last mins and surrendered completely.

GFE: 10/10 bros treat her well with respect, she have a high mistress type the one that you want to keep seeing but afraid wife will find out

RTF: I would love to but let see how later
Old 19-07-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
doped0pe is Cool - loads of Potential

Ozone from Seduction ~

OKT: Responsive and friendly

shower: Sop

Looks: same person. pretty with nice smile, looks hot

Boobs: soft and nice to feel

Body: Slender and tall , smooth skin

FJ: she moves easily between positions and taking initiative. Was open to trying everything I asked from her within the stated services.

Attittude : 10/10

Overall comfortable experience 9.5/10

Old 19-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

Here's the FR for Ice from Terminal21

Location is quite familiar for regular chiongsters. She is much prettier in person than seen in the photos. She is fresh just got out of shower when I arrive.

In the room, I took shower alone quickly, when finish I found she already waiting for me in bed with only bra and panty. Hovering her, immediately frenched like there's no tomorrow, it's as though you met your lovers from a long distance relationship. She keep kissing until slowly travel south, taking my cock for a sweet bbbj. She knows the drill already. Still wearing a bra and panty, when she give Bbbj I pull out one boob from her bra spilling it, wah what a view lor...

Too horny alr, stopped her and bringing her upwards, suck those tits, then finally unleashed her bra and panty, completely naked. Capped on, first position was WOT.. a bit green in terms of riding, but I took over to pump her from below, felt damn good. Several minutes, change to missionary till I shoot

Overall, she is well deserved gem. She knows how to treat you like lover, beware of kc. Even she is a bit green but she knows how to play the card well.

Good job bro Kim, thanks again!

Not all cartoons are meant for children. Some are just not. - By unknown.
Old 19-07-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
justabjiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny from Beauty Thai

Looks totally like pictures, slim body, fair skin. Plus point for being able to speak English. Location is decent. She’s quite demure and likes to take things slow. Totally my type and no baby damage or tummy. Will rtf before she returns.
Old 19-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993981

Quick FR for Dora

Booking: Smooth. No dramas

Location: East near LI. First time to this place. Creative setup. Partitioned. Can hear FL moaning next door. Kinky sia!

Looks: 80% Like pic. Pleasant OL type
Body: Slim, smooth, clean with no body art, not for boob lovers though.
Shower together in common bathroom separated by a long corridor.
French and Painting allow. Pussy natural trimmed.
Bbbj: Hardworking
FJ: Missionary can take hard pounding.

Good for an afternoon no frill retreat. She can speak simple English so communication shld not be a problem. Simple clean bonk with OL vibe in a hot sunny afternoon with afford price

Last edited by Pj90210; 19-07-2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old 19-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Short fr for Iris from FF

Very easy to make arrangements and settled in less than 5 mins. Location is convenient for me. Not my 1st time gg there so easy to recce.

Once door opened, wow, very fair! Had curves at d right places. Advertised age need to discount, otherwise d rest of d stats quite accuate.

Can speak some ang mo, gentle n mild mannered. But action time, she is pro active n knows her stuff. Easily squeeze 2 shots out of me in less than an hour. In between shots still got massage n its relaxing and good.

Today her last day so no chance to rtf.
Old 19-07-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

FR for Elle from 365Lust :
*OKT: 10/10* Very nice & friendly guy ask for feedback for improvement after sess, & super responsive also
*Looks: 9.5/10* Small size chio bu SYT Very cute lookihg also
*Body: 9/10* - Slim & Pettie can carry and fuck.. OMG pussy is so wet damn horny keep wanna fuck.. this is really prenium gals.. its truly a making love session
*BBBJ: 9/10* Wet & slurpy bbbj.. go use of tounge.. good at sucking & licking of shaft.. great eye contact looking at you & eating your dick damn good & nice
*FJ: 10/10* : Good rider and grinder.. french lick ur nips when top.. when missionary same keep frenching non stop and lick my nips.. nvr stop asking for me to pump.. she has a hungry pussy keep moaning asking for more pump.. like sex with a fuck buddy enjoying every moment
*RTF : 100%* will try her tarma with her best fren Hazel
*Thanks OKT 365Lust bring in such prenium gals *
Old 19-07-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
vinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jane Terminal21 - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993652
I was surprise by this petite lady that can really took my whole dick into her mouth with no gagging. Her blowjob was good and wet, she can really go non stop I want to burst, pulled out and jerk off all of my cum on her pretty face. Her pussy was tight and and she was damn wet but I don't want to injure her so use a KY a bit. Slide in perfectly, we fucked like rabbits for 20mins non stop pumping. She play with her own clit and what a sight to see. Also asked me to watch la, thank God for condom I can last long.
For the special discount rate, it's damn worth it. It suited me as a budget bro who like to find gems with reasonable rate.
Old 19-07-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
energiez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: energiez
Lady: Madison
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, alot with her initiating. DFK for nearly the whole session
English: A little
Looks: 7.5/10 - usual discount from photo but good enough
Body : 9/10 - though enhanced, melons are to die for
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Super service oriented. Good bj and fj. Must try for boob lovers.
Old 19-07-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Labbamb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Qiqi from Lust365

I must thank Bro Lust for the last min appt.

Qiqi is fkin hot, looks super flirty and playful.. Her pair of headlights are perky and satisfying to grab. She is young, full of energy. She has good stamina in riding me for quite long, good riding skills too. Blow job before and after bonk is ok for her.

Gfe is fairly good. Always smiles and cuddles. Felt genuine gf vibes.
Old 19-07-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 2
Redsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud of

Quick review for Gigi from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=gigi

Looks: 9/10 pretty model like
Body: 9/10 petite, slim arms and legsl
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup and perky
Bbbj: 9/10 can go deep and ok if i hold her head to help her go deep even more
Fj: 9/10 high sex drive. Will shiver when at climax
Gfe: 9/10 like real lover

Rtf is a need
Old 19-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Chohe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...7#post23524957

Session with Sasa (LA)

Looks: 8/10 shes got the slutty vibe about her, and from time to time she will be biting her lips, giving me that come fuck me look, gets me turned on
Boobs: 8/10 B cup natural
Body: 9/10 sexy slim figure with no tummy, fit and nice ass
FJ & GFE: 10/10 from the moment i stepped in, were already frenching and trying to get each other undressed, fingering her wet pussy and as i was groping and my hands busy grabbing her boobs and ass, while she was busy stroking my rock hard dick. intese sex with her as she wanted me to bang her faster and harder and cum over her face

yes definately RTF
Old 19-07-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993076

Darling
Stable: Terminal21

Looks: 9 face quite the same with pics.
Body: 7.5 meatier in person, those who like girls with meat and curve will enjoy her a lot
Boobs: 9 made for big boobs lovers, will use her tits to seduce you, bring it to your face so you can suck freely
Frenching: 8 a bit shy but quick to warm up.
Bbbj: 8.5 deep and slippery. She ask how I like so guided her first few mins, then she can her own to satisfy you
Fj: 8.5 knows how to tease me to make me even harder for her with rub her tits on my face. Energy is good, not giving any weird attitude that sometimes can be such a turn off

Gfe: 9 gave me light massage after. Very thoughtful regarding small things like water, folding up clothes etc

Rtf: maybe not
Old 19-07-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
UqeYwjP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mint (Club Friday)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23432199

First time visit this stable, aiming Mint for a while, finally had a session with her last night, overall an amazing experience.

Looks: Her photo looks mature, in real life much more younger face and prettier.
Body: Petite with nice proportion, almost perfect to me. If really want to pick a downside, she is not Thai tanned, can say is Malay tanned .
BBBJ: Not deep type but very slurpy, can even hear the sound.
Frenching: She initiated it, starting with light kiss, then tongue fight until no tomorrow.
Painting: Allowed, shaved and no smell.
FJ: Soft moan like a college girlfriend, she made eye contact and even rolling eyes which are my favourite and really turn on.
GFE: Speaks fluent English, no communication barrier, can feel she is smart and highly educated. Both of us are introvert so at first a bit awkward, but after the deed we broke the ice and chit chat until overshoot a bit.
RTF: For sure if have time.

P/S: Don't answer "eat you first" when she asked if you have your lunch/dinner my chiongster fellow, she said this answer is so lame
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1