The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Passion (GENTLEMENCLUB24)

Shave: Yes and responsive to painting
French: Yes and lots of kiss too
English: Good and can talk easily
Looks: Similar to pics, short hair
Body: Sexy
Boobs: Not sure if enhanced but soft and huge
FJ: Passionate with moans and nice expression

Overall: Very fun and friendly girl, she's also very smily and playful and broke the ice very easily once inside, so had a great time overall.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

FR for Fila

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992504

Overall experience was great. She was very friendly and GFE feel is high. Not a time watcher. Very accommodating to your request.

Looks: 8/10, about 80% from the pic. Pleasant looking lady
Body: 9/10, slim and petite with some baby fats around the tummy area.
BBBJ: 9/10
Fj: 9/10, very accommodating to any position requested.
RTF: Definitely if I have the Time.
Overall: 9/10

She is definitely a gem not to be missed. Be nice to her and she will give you a good time of your life.
Old Today, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993458&highlight=

Jolin
From galaxy

Photo advertised is her, no much photo editing. The way she welcome me at the door step like horny housewife seeking for sex. Fair skin and she smell nice

Real big melon nice to fondle and she use her boobs to grind on me and offered breast fuck

Massage real strong and solid. Not those piano type

Blowjob suction was strong and warm. Blows for long and lick my whoe shaft with lots of her saliva. Did facefuck her till I unload my first shot in her mouth

Missionary and doggy positions she accomodate it. Can take long and deep impact. Her moans sexy and loud till I unload my 2nd shot. Highly recommend for brothers this lady 😉

Saw telegram having promo now $120 for 2 shots 90mins session. Very worth and will rtf her soon.
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yatoxasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by septvirgo View Post
Avoid Darling from T21 if you are into slim girls

can rate her bakness level so all bros can agar agar know then won’t get baited?
Old Today, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
daniel38sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydaniel38sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had ICE from Terminal21 yesterday afternoon. Location is not difficult to find. No need registration. At first a bit worry reception might need me to register or something, but Okt convince me to just go straight. Very responsible Okt.

She is petite / fun-sized kind and curvy. Skin is the usual thai tanned. Very cute face and great body. Boobs are natural not big, still able to play. Door opened I see her I immediately want to fuck her haha she look damn innocent. We broke the ice very quickly as she was easygoing.

First thing first, we had a shower together where she soaped my 2ic down clean. My hands can’t stop roaming her body , boobs and nipples. Nipps hardened quickly. BJ cannot in toilet liao, too small and it will be uncomfortable.

Back in bed, chemistry was there and I was already feeling a lot of gfe from her. Still standing naked, french first, it was slow and sensual, never rushing. Then lay on bed, she was on top and kept rubbing her pair of boobs against my body and then my dick. Bbbj was next, I agree with some bro that said she’s a bit green but I was rock hard alr from the foreplay, when her mouth wrap around mine, damn I already itch to cum.

My turn to paint her. I spent a good 5-10 minutes licking her pussy until she was moaning. Clean shaven abalone, very relieved cause cannot do the jungle one sia 😄

She capped me and did missionary first. We did doggy after that then missionary again. Several times I need to pull out and try to regain composure cause I don’t want it to end so soon, pussy is tight. Re enter again and finally shoot my load inside.

Those who like cute petite SYT girl should find her a joy. Do not have attitude problem. Minus thing might be need bigger towels for me.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993430
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jane of Beautythai

Looks : 10/10 Japanese milf vibes
Boobs :10/10 B cup just nice
Body: 9/10 Bakness 1 Pettie with perky ass
Nipples: 9/10 round and firm nice to suck
BBBJ: 10/10 Like Sec school girl sucking your cock
AR: 9/10 quite Green but put in effort
FJ: 10/10 very tight wet. Her pussy line very nice and shaven
GFE: 10/10 soft spoken.

Overall: She is Pettie and has a perky round ass. Very polite friendly and can speak English and Chinese very well.

RTF: YES
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by septvirgo View Post
Avoid Darling from T21 if you are into slim girls

Why? What’s the Bakness level?
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
greywolfzone is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreywolfzone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sora - Club Friday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993041

Sora is a cute girl, with OL beauty fits to my liking. She’s petite, and she do have curves on her body. Boobs are natural, I believe it’s B-cup and it felt so good in my palms.

Very hardworking since shower time. Take my cock in her mouth for a quick teaser Bj in toilet, she looked at me while blowing, it was visually appealing.

She enjoys being fucked deep and hard liao. She’s also very flexible and very accommodative. Her moans seems genuine enough if she can fake it that she is a good actress liao.

Had a chat about her during the break. She works in finance back in Thai, smart lady ah. Spent the rest of the time lay in bed naked.

Overall a very enjoyable time, i would consider revisiting if schedule and money permits.

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Services 8.5/10
GFE 8/10

Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
ThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Darling from Terminal21
Respond was fast, make a booking and proceed to location. Glad it's nearby.

Darling is sweet looking girl, agree with other bros who said she's not as slim as in photos, expect more meat in real life liao. If you like girl with more meat to grab with beautiful face then she is the one. Nice full face make up during session, speaks limited English, but since I can speck fairly Thai, so chatting with her is no problem. Hard working and there to please. Rating as follow:

Looks: 9 same in pic, considered her very beautiful. Don't ask how will it look without make up, you not looking for a wife liao, just bonk and enjoy the face while you pump
Boobs: 9 big, handful, but I think it's enhanced
Body: 8 have curve and meat
BJ: 8 long and slow, seem like she like to lick balls, rub her nipples to my erect tool
FJ: 9 did many positions, best in doggy for me

Overall it was alright, girl seems very hardworking and make sure she's doing the best, that I can appreciate
Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
tinaxiaoyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Boey for dinner (LFT) https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993866

OKT : Lover Fortress - 9/10 accepted very last minute booking. instructions were clear.
Girl name : Boey
Looks : 8.5/10 it grows on you. must discount abit from photos just like others. but still looks quite young. just a note that she has braces.
Body : 8/10 Good B cup, of average size.
BBBJ : 10/10 very good suction, lick all over your body and balls. unloaded my first shot into her mouth, and no complains. gladly lets you CIM with no top-up needed. sucks you dry after CIM. One of the better BBBJs here.
FJ : 9/10 able to ride well and tried out multiple different positions (the standard ones). able to take hard and fast pounding.
GFE : 9.5/10 decent english and korean, even offered massage. very friendly and chatty and always checking if you are okay. i could speak thai so this definitely helped. However your YMMV.
RTF its definitely a YES for me. However I saw Dory from same stable on the way out, and I must say that i might want to try her first.

Please take good care of her. Her BBBJ is seriously amazing
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
flyingduck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Jamie in Silks and I want to gatekeep, but I think she rlly deserves this fr.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

Looks: 9 hot syt. Looks high class. Very pretty
Body: 9 Fair, not to thin not fat also. Just right amount of flesh in her body. She is model grade just that she is petite but vry cute still
Boobs: 8.5 sensitive and soft. Cup B
Pussy: 9 waterfall
Bbbj: 9.5 she has her own style. Can’t really say detailed info coz i myself don’t know how she did it. Just it feels damn good.
Fj: 9 her pussy felt so good. Good in any position. Sadly i came too early. Too good feels

Gfe: good connection, great service
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

goldchain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Amelia from Seduction -

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=amelia

Looks: 9.5 attractive, looks prettier in person

Body: 9 nice figure, toned and well taken care off

Boobs: 10

Bbbj: 9 pro sucker. She did it so well

Fj: 9 did couple of positions with her, she is damn well.

Gfe: 9 chatty and touchy. I like her. Good
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

huangd4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivory from GENTLEMENCLUB24

Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Yes
Looks: 7/10 - Slight diff from pics but overall quite pleasant
Body : 8/10 - Toned body, great ass
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10 - Knows how to ride damn well, and able to take it hard
Overall : 8/10

Recommended for bros, but more PSE than GFE for those wondering. Her massage was also unexpectedly shiok.
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

Got blocked by BlackPink for no good reason - what a great way of doing business
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fondue - Club Friday
SYT beauty with model figure, not her first rodeo

OKT: 10/10. always fast response I think guy is a robot or something LOL

Looks: 9/10. Very pretty and looks hot! Similar as advertised when i saw her, nice cleavage when I entered the room

Body: 9/10. Slim & slender. Model type of figure for me, you should see by yourself then you agree

Frenching: 8/10. She didn’t initiate but won’t reject as well when I tried my luck

Boobs: 7/10. Nice natural boobs

Pussy: 10/10. Quite tight pussy. Shaved and smell fresh like soap, show good hygiene

BBBJ: 9/10. Average bj skills which I like. Can to do it in different speed based on request

FJ: 9/10. Accommodating to my positions, tried cowgirl, doggy and missionary with her. Fired both shots as the fuck was quite intense and her moan is arousing enough

GFE: 9/10 good GFE, kept on kissing and hugging me. Always has a smile when talking to me as well.

Overall experience: A quite experienced Syt for sure and knows how to treat you well. Will come back again if OKT has any promo again as it suits my pocket
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1