The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 30-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 3
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by too204 View Post
Yes of course! All three holes in fact 😉

View after anal
🤤 Wahh. Really envy you bro, Still looks so tight even after your session. Looking forward to more!
Old 01-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 16
limejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to all

after 1st bang, wife licking my undercarriage and rimming me to prep me for a 2nd bang.

Old 01-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by limejuicerz View Post
after 1st bang, wife licking my undercarriage and rimming me to prep me for a 2nd bang. ]
Happy wife will do everything 😁
Old 01-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
after 1st bang, wife licking my undercarriage and rimming me to prep me for a 2nd bang.

Your wife is lovely. Need more pics!!!
Old 01-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pardon the low light setting. Wifey finally allowed me to take a pic of us fucking.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Seriously, all your wives are all very beautiful and their bodies and tits are powerful. Feel kinda envious
Old 02-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2657 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Sitting facing the mirror while she blows me and enjoying the view.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:

That’s a real good wife!!!
Old 03-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Iluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hard to find pics without showing her face
Old 03-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluma View Post

hard to find pics without showing her face
nice bro, what is she wearing?
Old 04-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 04-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Sorry for the hiatus everyone! Apparently I have build up a small fan base, and there are bros out here that misses my wife more than they miss me.

Today going share something slightly special with a shout-out to one of the bro here.

================================================

Occupation wise, there are times where I am required to sail (this is true), and there are times I do get sea sick (this is not true after my first year). During a certain trip[, my sea sickness got REAL bad and I have to get one of the crew, a medic, to attend to me.

She came over to my room:
( Click to show/hide )

And told me what is the problem and how she can help. I told her about my sea sickness and she immediately knew what to do to provide a cure.

First she told me to try to focus on a single point in the horizon (this is 100% true), but because we were in the cabin, she told me to focus on a single spot on her first.

( Click to show/hide )

Told her it was not helping, so she say maybe focus on two points on the horizon instead (this is 100% not true).

( Click to show/hide )

By this time, the sea sickness got worst and she said the ultimate cure is to go cock-eye and focus on three things at once. This will take the mind off the sea sickness when you try to focus on multiple things at the same time (this is 101% not true).

( Click to show/hide )

At this point, she could see the uneasiness on my face and she too, felt like vomiting. As the only medic onboard the vessel, she has to quickly and on the spot administer a cure for herself.

She asked for my help as she needed something from me. A lollipop. And I happily obliged.

Providing the life saving lollipop.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Emo197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quietly took this picture when she is changing her cloth
Old 05-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

NO hard feeling bro haha your wife so sexy and notti of coz the bro will misses her more than u
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Sorry for the hiatus everyone! Apparently I have build up a small fan base, and there are bros out here that misses my wife more than they miss me.

Today going share something slightly special with a shout-out to one of the bro here.

Occupation wise, there are times where I am required to sail (this is true), and there are times I do get sea sick (this is not true after my first year). During a certain trip[, my sea sickness got REAL bad and I have to get one of the crew, a medic, to attend to me.

( Click to show/hide )

And told me what is the problem and how she can help. I told her about my sea sickness and she immediately knew what to do to provide a cure.

First she told me to try to focus on a single point in the horizon (this is 100% true), but because we were in the cabin, she told me to focus on a single spot on her first.

( Click to show/hide )

Told her it was not helping, so she say maybe focus on two points on the horizon instead (this is 100% not true).

( Click to show/hide )

By this time, the sea sickness got worst and she said the ultimate cure is to go cock-eye and focus on three things at once. This will take the mind off the sea sickness when you try to focus on multiple things at the same time (this is 101% not true).

( Click to show/hide )

At this point, she could see the uneasiness on my face and she too, felt like vomiting. As the only medic onboard the vessel, she has to quickly and on the spot administer a cure for herself.

She asked for my help as she needed something from me. A lollipop. And I happily obliged.

Old 06-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Which kuku go report the video sia. Gone already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1