The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 14-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: L18h20

When I booked Maserati by calling Peter, I heard he confirmed with her first before answer me.
That's easy cause he always sit there and the girls are just in front of him.

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 14-08-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 14-08-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Angel (not sure she still there or RTC)
Took 1.5 hrs for $300 (don't want to rush)
Old 14-08-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated FR on Angel (not sure she still there now or RTC ?)

Took her 1.5 hrs for $300 (don't want to rush)
She is from Guangzhou and could speak Cantonese.

Age - never ask
Face - she doesn't impress me when I first saw her, but not ugly also, but after a while her beauty will grow on you n I find her pretty)
Body - not fat or skinny, middle sized, just nice (I like this size).
Service - very accommodating to my request to change many positions, including 69 (she say I had pump her for 30 mins non stop... she say one lol)
BBBJ - OK (didn't spend much time here)
AR - NA (didn't do and I also did not request)
DSK - willing to do but you must initiate
GFE - friendly n chatty. After sex we cuddle on bed to chat and she hug me with leg curl up to mine.
Above for sharing with bros and just IMO only.
Old 15-08-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: L18h20

Test driven latest Ferrari recently … will provide a detail FR later.

Ferrari aka Girl #88 - In her twenties, 1.7 m tall, neither slim nor plump but her arms & limbs are slim. Fair and smooth body complexion. She is good looking and has a smiley face but I don’t quite like her makeup. Natural C cup tits which sagged quite a fair bit. Everything on her is natural.

Saw Lambo aka Girl #6 … not as pretty as #88 but presentable, slim and about the same height as Ferrari. Can’t tell her boob size with her clothes on.

The other new WLs who are currently not working are Yingzhi and LeLe. Both are slim and petite according to OKT Peter. I may try Yingzhi next.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Test driven latest Ferrari recently … will provide a detail FR later.

Ferrari aka Girl #88 - In her twenties, 1.7 m tall, neither slim nor plump but her arms & limbs are slim. Fair and smooth body complexion. She is good looking and has a smiley face but I don’t quite like her makeup. Natural C cup tits which sagged quite a fair bit. Everything on her is natural.

Saw Lambo aka Girl #6 … not as pretty as #88 but presentable, slim and about the same height as Ferrari. Can’t tell her boob size with her clothes on.

The other new WLs who are currently not working are Yingzhi and LeLe. Both are slim and petite according to OKT Peter. I may try Yingzhi next.
Brother max... what? I tried new Ferrari...no way she is in her 20s...her body and face upfront is a dead giveaway and also not slim after clothes off. She also needs to brush her teeth after servicing other bros because her DFK reeks of alkaline taste and fishy smell, super turn off... but hey your meat my poison.

Edit: always zapped for the truth. Promoters..
Old 15-08-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chano View Post
Brother max... what? I tried new Ferrari...no way she is in her 20s...her body and face upfront is a dead giveaway and also not slim after clothes off. She also needs to brush her teeth after servicing other bros because her DFK reeks of alkaline taste and fishy smell, super turn off... but hey your meat my poison.

Edit: always zapped for the truth. Promoters..
I oso try new Ferrari recently. Tall and Sweet I like that look. Long and leggy I oso like. Though she say my kkj too long and thick. Don't think so, am average size and 8/10 gal not say this.

After my session she was brushing her teeth and I took notice of this. Has some command of English.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-08-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I oso try new Ferrari recently. Tall and Sweet I like that look. Long and leggy I oso like. Though she say my kkj too long and thick. Don't think so, am average size and 8/10 gal not say this.

After my session she was brushing her teeth and I took notice of this. Has some command of English.
Didn’t you say she is doing her own bookings already? You didn’t say you tried her on Saturday but you tried her “recently” as of Monday? I guess you are one of “her own bookings” and saw her brush her teeth after the session (as a response to a bro’s comment above that her mouth stinks)? I have never seen a WL brush teeth in front of a customer. Not slim is accurate if she’s “average size” - means not slim la. Please tell me you’re a promoter, without telling me you’re a promoter. Standard Peter procedure.
Old 15-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Didn’t you say she is doing her own bookings already? You didn’t say you tried her on Saturday but you tried her “recently” as of Monday? I guess you are one of “her own bookings” and saw her brush her teeth after the session (as a response to a bro’s comment above that her mouth stinks)? I have never seen a WL brush teeth in front of a customer. Not slim is accurate if she’s “average size” - means not slim la. Please tell me you’re a promoter, without telling me you’re a promoter. Standard Peter procedure.
It is true that she is managing her own booking via WeChat. Of course one can also book thru her OKT. When I tried to book thru her OKT, the latter has to check with her first on the available slots. On the first attempt, I wasn’t able to book my desired slot as she has her own customers who booked her in advanced and hence, I tried again the next day. I have no clue as to how she could manage that since she was new. ☺️

BTW, I can vouch that bro Dignified is not a promoter of any shop. He has been around in this forum for years.

A tell tale sign of promoter is, he only writes FR on one shop and never made any negative comments about the WLs of that shop. If you think punters like me who has been writing FR for donkeys years is a promoter, you must be a causal. I made both positive & negative comments about a WL whom I fucked even if I like her. You guys just need to observe carefully …. I have been around in this forum more than a decade contributing FR. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
When I booked Maserati by calling Peter, I heard he confirmed with her first before answer me.
That's easy cause he always sit there and the girls are just in front of him.
That is only if the WL is in the hall waiting for customer and not in the room fucking a client. 😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

I am ready be promoter of any PRC/Viet house. Please tell where to fill form and what are the benefits. If get free bonk then fast hand fast foot the application la.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-08-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Deleted! Inappropriate….

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-09-2023 at 06:15 AM.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok just came by here and all the girls working. Saw a girl with long black hair and long back dress. Looks alluring and asked okt for her name- new girl Ying zi. Work one day then on menses currently.

Offered to take her even though she’s on menses (generally from my experiences these girls tend to give better bj and gfe). Paid full 200

Looks : she’s totally without make up so can’t really judge too harshly. Looks 30s and some wrinkles along the eyes. Ten years ago she’s probably the kind of xmm that will attract me. Fair

Boobs: her left one felt lumpy and I thought it’s enhanced but the her right one is soft and natural? Lol then should be natural right? It’s C.

Gfe: this is where I felt was lacking abit. She went straight to bbbj without any cat bath or balls licking. Plus she tie up her hair which is the key plus for me. I couldn’t come at all even after she moved to handjob. I wasn’t upset though so chitchat a bit then she finally jerk me off to completion

Lambo and Ferrari are her friends. They worked in Shanghai ktv before as another bro mentioned. Okt told me this she’s the most petite of the news one . Though I haven’t seen the rest, have to agree that she’s petite . Don’t think will rtf tho
Old 15-08-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I am ready be promoter of any PRC/Viet house. Please tell where to fill form and what are the benefits. If get free bonk then fast hand fast foot the application la.
Certificate of Eligibility submission before 1st September hor
Old 15-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A highly seductive WL who knows how to play KC game … Part 1

WL name - Girl #88 aka Ferrari
Origin - Hubei, PRC (she was based in Shanghai for sometime)
Age - 27-29 years young (my guesstimation) but she looks much younger without makeup (from her WeChat pic)
Height - approx 1.70m without heels
Built - neither slim nor plump but her arms and limbs are slim. Noticeable tummy protrusion. She has smooth and fair skin complexion. Voila! She has long legs.
Tits - Natural C cup with brownish red nips. She confirmed that she wears C cup brassiere. Her tits are droopy. Probably she didn’t wear proper bra to protect the shape.
Shop - L1820 aka Club 20

Looks - She is pretty by GL200 standard. I think Angel, Happy and 88 are the prettiest in this shop. Maserati, Girl #6, Xiao Xue and Apple are not pretty but presentable in their own rights. Baby is cute and girlish. QiQi to me looks weird with her new cosmetic surgery. #88 has taste and certain class … she knows how to doll herself up. Prolly because she has been residing in Shanghai for sometime and her prior profession was in sales.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

She was very into this department and she turned into a vampy slut the moment the door closed behind us. Everything seemed to be moving very quickly. In no time she undressed me and she only pulled off her panty. We were engaged in mild petting and very quickly graduated to full blown heavy petting. We did a 69 whiles she still has her dress on (without panty). We were happily giving each other oral simulation with our tongues. She then gave me a pussy rub whilst we DFK non stop. She was very spontaneous in her approach and I simply love this kinda action. This is because I can’t get the excitement I desired by just going thru the usual modus operandi. It was like me having a sleazy rendezvous with my secretary in the office after office hours. At that instance, I was superbly high and needed to fuck her … b4 she did that, she gave me a good & sensual BBBJ. Thereafter she put on a condo for me and she fucked me in cowgirl fashion with her back facing me and I groped her humongous tits.

Shower action - N/A

We fucked without showering.

Cat bath - N/A

Our pre shower routine integrated with lots of foreplay that led to FJ.

AR - N/A

I heard she would insert a condom thru her tongue to perform this department.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

3/4-Deep throated BBBJ … sensual and stimulating. She knows how to use her moist tongue to fill potential.

DFK - 8.0/10

Seductive and spontaneous + passionate

FJ - 8.5/10

We adopted gal on top rodeo ride with her back facing me only. She didn’t use lub at all. She was tight and quite moist down south. I must say she was proactive, spontaneous and enthusiastic.

Whore Attitude - 8.0/10

Great attitude. Very chatty, and has a way with words prolly because she was a ex Sales professional. She knows how to exude her natural sex appeal and execute the art of seduction appropriately. You are warned, you may be KC by her if you RTF too often.

RTF - Yes, as i need to see how she performs after the shower in part II sequel.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thx brudder max.u must be v hamsum. All gurls in this house always give u DFK and petting before shower. I come dis house for a while alredi also no action like u. Some brudders also ask before can like that? but I think u mus be v hamsum and ur cock smell v good w natural perfume. Also abit unhygienic frm WL no wonder when i tried new Ferrari she seems abit dirty.. also no see negative FR frm u leh.

Zappers pls zap away. I punt many years just come write post recently because too many fr say until girl tok kong like fairy
Old 15-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Now again I will be accused of being a promoter....haiz.

My normal hangouts pre covid were 1667, 1669, 1612, 1649 (the old aunty okt never scold me so)....L16 specialist hor. I was more of a customer of Peter's old house 1805 and never really frequented 1820.

But post pandemic very difficult to see gal in 1669. 1612 have very few.

So have tried a number of gals in 1820. Can confirm Apple, Old Ferrari, New Ferrari, Maserrati, and Baby/Happy (can't remember which exactly - the tall one with non botak abalone and natural boobies)

All these confirm DFK. Old Ferrari was however the best in my experience. A very gentle (though short gal) Her DFK was the smoothest and without any teeth jarring.

Must be the water in Peter's house which makes the gals French, for I am neither handsome or drive fancy (or even simple car) and need to lose 8 kgs for sure.

But then I have learnt from the senior bro's here that it pays to be dignified

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1