The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MellowLapse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FairiesFinder
Loukme

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992448&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Attractive lady.
Body: 9/10 Slim, petite with huge knockers. Almost got a nose bleed when she started to strip and a full on erection when she was totally naked.
French: 8/10 no black face no reject
BBBJ: 8/10 Lots of tongue twirling on my member's tip before I gently pushed her head downwards to savour my cock in full. After that, she got my hint and went auto pilot.
Pussy: 9/10 Wet, tight, no foul smell. Gentle fingering allowed but not too rough.
FJ: 9/10 Wont want to miss her riding, her body was perfect for it. Excellent cowgirl with more than decent stamina.
Overall, her physical package was good and she doesnt rush things, coo girl, I like her and her attitude.
Will RTF.
Old Today, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cihaxi60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Iris on 15/7 from FairiesFinder.

Iris - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992295&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 Very pretty, most accurate description of her is this one I posted above.

Body: 9/10 nicely shaped natural soft boobs with light-colored nipples, big C cupper, in my estimation.

Frenching: 9/10 GFE feels, soft light frenching with tongue action.

BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and steady with good suction, it’s simply mind blowing.

FJ: 8/10 Good foreplay to start the ball rolling- Light fingering due to her fear of getting scratched, flicked her clit and her wetness showed her horniness, penetrated her by going balls deep into her, with her moaning aloud beside my ear. Very tight pussy.

GFE: 10/10 plenty of small talks, cuddles during interval, giggles and small kisses along the way to make the session wonderful and generate more GFE.

RTF: YES!

Old Today, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
taxawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Namwan from FAIRIESFINDER

Face: Very pretty office ladies looks with sharp features, exactly my type
Body: slim with meat at the right places. Nice back view and smooth skin. And oh yes, that seductive smell
Boobs: Natural and soft to the touch in most positions.
French: lips locking
BBBJ: real good, her suction and sloppiness drenching my cock with her saliva
FJ: since she is slim it was so easy to throw to any position I like. Very horny girl. Very energetic and will always that twerking movement while I am fucking her.
CIM: take all in
GF: Shower and care for you, plus point is her strong massage skill
RTF: definitely yes

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992449&highlight=
Old Today, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
choubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991576

Hardcore Mustang from GX,

Had her today for first session 2pm ish. Was late and OKT was cool abt it.

Came out jelly legs. One word.... You can do anything to this hardcore gal.
Primarily usage of her is just hardcaore fucking. end session i messed up her hair face and body. what a sight

Look: She is 30. but can pass off 26. She has smooth skin and a minah pretty face. Agogo type. She allows COF and loves it. COF lovers can fall in and soak her face full of cum. Not only that she will play with your cum. All out to please . I kept dick slapping her and she kept on moaning.

Body: consider slim and have a perky butt for you to abuse.

Pussy: pussy is clean and well taken care of. Shaven type

Massage: 10/10 massagy. really feel relaxed

Bbbj/AR: Is the best. Kept facefucking herself on my balls and dick. I just rub my sloppy cock all over her face. What a sight.

French: usually don want to french a girl that already smell like my cock. But she is so slutty that I kept on frenching her non stop. She will suck your lower lips too.

Fj: I m uncle. Cant really perform la. But tried my best. end up sweating all over her making a mess of her body and face and hair.

You can do anything to this hardcore girl. for 120 price point it is a no brainer to TF just to destress my workload of the week on her body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1