The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yoshi Kinkthai Thai

Looks: long hair and young beautiful hot chick. what you see is what you get, She looks exactly like her pics.

Body: petite with sexy body, slim with nice curves. Perky ass and fair smooth skin.

Boobs: quite big for me, is enhance and was a nice handful for me, she is meant for boobs lover, firm and had a good time playing with it.

Frenching: Very engaging, fierce, hot and wild lip locking kind of DFK.As we foreplay more and got more turned on and she get wilder. The intensity of the frenching also increased.

BBBJ: Blowjob was power as she blows me long with no teeth feel and deep throat at times. Mouth fuck her for awhile and she never reject i

Painting: Pussy shaved clean for you to eat and wet easily!!No smell and it was delicious and very good reaction while being paint.Gave her a good paint till juice flowing out.

FJ: Doggie position when I hold her hand back and she tilt looking towards me. Made the sex feel more hot. Very good and expressive moaner with very sexy facial expression. Thrust her deep till she moan and i cummed.

GFE: feel very pamper, lot of connection and she was willing to please, no black face and good chemistry.

RTF: Needs to recharge vitamin M first as she is my cup of tea.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 09-07-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Lol
Seriously many pms request for identity of FL?
Seems like many Robert heads around....
Or just kpo kia.

Anyway, what awareness to raise ?
Are you gonna dump your family for a FL that gives u momentarily gfe and great sexual satisfaction
Most of the time the dick thinks before the head.
英雄难过美人管

Just remain as a player and keep cheonging.
Want kpo la

Thats why need remind ppl, when kena gongtao deep deep, irrational things all can happen de

Especially lonely hearts lol

英雄 now become 狗熊 enter hibernation liao la
Old 09-07-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud of

Lily from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 she is definitiob of beautiful to me
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20 plus
Body身材 : 9/10 sexy, curvy and not flat like a chopping board
Boobs 胸部: 10/10 D cup melons. Not sure if man made it real but it's very soft
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 sensual
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 commando and demure
FJ: 9/10 pro ridings
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 sweet and naughty

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she is worth it

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 9/7/2024
Old 09-07-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

FR on Mika
Stable: Club Friday

Given the various disappointments in getting a slot, I made an advance booking.
Location is quite central, towards the east.

Booking Experience:10/10 responsive. Clear directions.

Looks: 8/10.
She is taller than your average Thai girl or most asian girls, standing at 172cm.
Overall built, larger than most given the height. I don't like your typical skinny 'model' look. Greeted me at the door in her nightie, with her twins staring at me. The space provided was good, with sofa, chairs, queen sized bed. This allowed a range of locations for your personal action ... heheheheh.

Body: 8/10. Well proportioned, again not lanky/ skinny, she is more womanly which I prefer versus banging a bag of bones. Typical Singaporean girl skin-tone, so lighter than you typical Thai but not as fair as some of her online pics. She had some light make up on which I prefer versus heavy make up.

BBBJ: 9/10. She generally enjoys sex and what conventionally comes with it. After we showered and sat on the bed, we chatted for less than a minute and she just went to the south of my border immediately to look for the leaning tower of Pisa. She would randomly blow and then come up for air, followed by DFK and then blow again. It was sheer pleasure as she brushed her pussy along my shin and off, with her massive tits on my upper thigh as she continued with her sloppy BBBJ which was awesome. She could have kept blowing forever until I suggested to her we move on.

FJ: 9/10. Like I said, it was obvious that she enjoys sex, we started with cowgirl, she would pump, rock and gyrate and motioned my hands to grab her tits. She would bend over to let me suckle where she pumped me and alternate with DFK while my mouth was still on her boob, and yes, that's the size of the boob which allowed her to reach down giving me a DKF with my mouth partially still on her nipple.

First round finished off in missionary. My groin are any this time was set, as her she fingered and rubbed her clit while in cowgirl, her moaning was uncontained as she bit her lower lip while grabbing her left boob and my other hand in the other boob.

Second round: we spent a long while talking and kissing, fondling each other for a long while before we started round 2. Started in cowgirl, moved onto doggie, and this was a good show .... she can take a good pounding with her well cushioned ass, and you get to see her tramp-stamp at the same time. While in doggie, I used one leg to step over towards her waist, with one knee remaining behind her, the allowed me to go much deeper as she moaned in ecstasy. As I sped up, she asked if I was cumming, from which she quickly changed position, pulled off the CD and blew me till I CIM. She didn't stop until every drop was squeezed out, at this point her hand was at the base of my cock holding the circumference tight to ensure I remain hard, this was when she spat out my cum onto my cock head to give my head a good tongue swirling and flicking to my almost purple head given how she was squeezing the base, I swear I came the 3rd time as she did that but it got too overwhelmingly sensitive which I had to beg her to stop.

Confirm RTF. This girl truly enjoys sex and wants to please the customer.
Old 09-07-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mickey of SYT Lover

Saw her a couple of gd FRs about her and was kind of attracted to her round bob haircut
Looks: Greeted with welcoming smile. She does looks very close to her profile pic.
Boobs: If I were to guess, she should have one natural firm C and another augmented C with innies. Still very nice to grab
Body: Not toned but consider like bakness of 4. Pear shaped butt with body art inked here and there
French: Yes... tongue fight french ... More alluring type of french
BBBJ: Decent suction and patient with the BBBJ. Did 69 as usual and she sure does enjoy the painting ...
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary then bedside lotus position...as she was wet and I was came fast ...frenched all the way while doing the deed... Washed up and napped ... Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... Started with missionary... had a couple positions and moved to her cowgirl ... Din have enough sleep the night b4 so can only manage to HJ for 2nd shot GFE: Yes....Like the neighbor's young and slutty pre MILF who keeps flirting with you by revealing her cleavage to tease you every now and then. And then one day you pounce on her to make her regret....
RTF: If she does return back to SG shores
Old 09-07-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Diana
Stable: Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=diana

Looks- 9/10 pretty, modelike

Skin Tone- 9/10 slightly whiteer than average

Melons- 10/10 bouncy C cup

Body- 9/10ive her curves and height

BBBJ- 9/10 well trained, 1st load went in her mouth
FJ- 9/10 thought I will last longer this time but not really. Ps I cum so fast then she laughed at me and hugged me

Overall- 9/10 good bonk exp with her. Will come back to support her special menu
Old 09-07-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

FR on Minnie from Ss

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 9/10, similar to picture but if bros out there looking for a pre MILF, she is the one
Boobs: 10/10 Boobs were soft with BIG HUGE JUGS. Mouth also cannot fit all LOL
Pussy: 9/10 Wet and tight, just right
Shower: SOP
BBBJ: 9/10 Definitely some good suction and slurps
FJ: 9.5/10 She tries many different positions, but moans the most in doggy, She aced here, Nice juicy ass with huge titties
GFE: 9/10 Very comfortable to converse with her even though her english isn't good

RTF : Yes, before she's goes back 100% ( Already miss those boobies)
Old 09-07-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 0
humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!

FR on Maxim

Stable: Onesiam

Booking Experience: 10/10, OKT was responsive and gave clear instructions, just had to wait a little bit since I was early

Looks: 9/10, tan Thai Beauty, little more tan than the photos posted

Body: 10/10, all natural body, very petite, her boobs are not the biggest, but they have a nice shape and perky, no body fat, and a very round ass, small hip and the round ass made it good for doggy

BJ: 20/10, this is where she shines, her suction and use of tongue is out of this world, my first shot was in her mouth, and almost shot the second time when she was doing it to get me hard

FJ: 10/10, her riding skills was also top notch, and her petite body made it ver tight down there. She would also slip in a few DFK which was nice. Doggy with her narrow hips and round butt felt good

GFE: 10/10, she could converse well in English despite her not understanding some phrase. Took great care of me, and did not rush me with anything. She was bit shy when cuddling too, that upped the GFE for me

RTF: Yes, but want to try different gals first
Old 09-07-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tazdevil6666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sandy (Lust365)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=sandy

Looks: 9 fresh looking. 5-10% discount

Boobs: 9 soft and responsive

Body: 9 petite, 5-10% bakness

Bbbj: 9 slow jam suctions

Fj: 9 rode me non stop. V hard to control. Finished up in doggy

Gfe: 9 good, thoughtful. Gave me a small massage after sesh
Old 09-07-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
trdtsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrdtsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SA from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...172&highlight=

Very prompt response and easy arrangement with bro FF as usual, instructions are clear. And will follow up after session to see if everything OK.
SA is a very pretty Syt, very young and not as experience but tight
90% like photo without her makeup but will still turn around and look if pass by.
Very accommodating in change of positions. Cant really speak English but just use google translator lor.
Location also very convenient. Thanks as usual bro FF. Quality getting better and better!
Old 09-07-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Seduction

Juliet

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

Looks - She wasn't putting much make up or dolled up, but damn... she had that youthful, natural pretty vibe going.

Body - Picture this, Tall and slim and nice curves

Boob - They were a handful

BBBJ - Didn’t expect much but she did give a damn good licking all over, even on the balls. Nothing to fault her about that.

FJ - She was tight as hell and always wanted me to take it slow when starting up again. But hey, she was down to try any position I wanted. She put in the effort and had some nice soft moaning going on.

GFE - To the roof, throughout the whole experience, she was cute as hell and had a constant smile on her face. You could tell she was genuinely happy to be there, all focused on me.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pansy from Royalxscorts!
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991898

Did my usual roulette by asking Bro Royal for a recommendation. Usual friendly, direct and ease of booking is always appreciated. Slightly off town location but very discreet.

Pansy looks close to the photos but minus the meitu, and bit darker skinned. She's quite pint sized. A/B cup so not for boob lovers. Good service when she offers to towel you off etc.

The BJ as recommended was quite good, suction power like a V8 engine, your lower body will lift off. Definitely recommend for this.

Decent ride also. Bounces up and down well. Haha

Overall okay, RTF... Maybe?

Thanks for arranging!
Old 09-07-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sandy from Lust

Looks: Sweet, beautiful
Body: Smooth, soft, supple. True SYT category body.
Boobs: 100% natural and very perky.
Pussy: Extremely tight hole.
French: Engaged in frenching throughout the session, knows how to use her mouth.
BBBJ: Love the slurps and licks, never rush at all
FJ: Great fuck face, great stereo coupled with that amazing tight body. Just thinking about it makes me horny again.
Very accomodating throughout the session, able to take a good pounding.
GFE: Good GFE throughout the session.
RTF: Definitely, one of the better looking ladies out there right now.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 19
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR on Oong - FoxyThai

Look: 9/10 Pretty like model look, facial condition is very good, with light makeup which i like.

Body: 10/10 Very tall pretty pre MILF gal with natural B boobs; soft to play and nice to suck. Great figure when she stood naked with fair and smooth skin. However quite a number of tattoo on the body!

French: 9/10 Can French freely, no brace, she will do whatever you want like the way, good feeling.

BBBJ: 10/10 she is very hardworking and will blow continuously until i tell her to stop, no teeth feeling, good tongue action and occasionally DT for me, CIM my first load into her warm mouth and she seem love it.

Pussy: 9/10 Trim shaved but a bit of hair grown up, wet, clean and can finger her tight pussy, gave her a long and good lick, she seem to enjoy it very much. plus point

FJ: 9/10 She is quite accommodating and moan a little, fuck her missionary and cow girl position, we took quite a while to finish my 2nd shots!

GFE: 8/10 Can communicate in simple English only, the GFE is awesome, between shot she gave me short massage which is not bad.

RTF: Yes, when vitM loaded
Old 10-07-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Amy
Stable : Kinky Thai
OKT : Smooth and fuss-free as always

Initial Impression

Looks : Very Good (Looks similar to photos, has a foxy look which is my type and skin is quite fair, can pass off as Chinese.)
Body : Good (About bak 2-3, boobs are soft and nice to grab, no scar no blemishes.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : Good (She responds to my painting by pushing my head closer, she gets very wet after awhile.)
BBBJ : Good (She tries different angles of head turning and able to deepthroat.)
HJ : Decent (Was tired after 1st shot so had the HJ done in between massage.)
FJ : Good (Very sensual when she use her hand to grab your shoulder and pushes you to go faster for her, she cowgirl first then I proceed to finish in missionary.)
Massage : Excellent (This is by far one of the best massage I had from an FL. She took her time to press each muscle carefully with oil, the whole session was so enjoyable I even think it's better than the FJ itself. )
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Very Good (Able to communicate in basic English, soft and friendly type, showers you slowly and no rush, makes sure you are comfortable at all times and tries her best to accommodate all your requests.)
RTF : Highly likely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1