The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-07-2024, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 7
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sofia
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=990878&highlight=

Looks: Lookable and photo posted similar IRL. Beautiful looking with light make up

Body: Meats at the right place, no fat tummy not slim just nice. Natural boobs that can suck and lick

Bbbj: Start with slow tempo and when I hold on her head she gave me a marvelous blowjob that my first shot landed in her mouth. Never neglect my balls too

Fj: Pounding her in various positions, best is doggie she moans loud and can take hard and deep pounding. Smack her ass she won't give attitude and gave me the horny expression

Value bonking. Saw telegram she had quite a number of review is truth ��
Old 09-07-2024, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lvague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire from SiamKen

This is the photo that looks the closest to her.
Barely a difference, I was really pleasantly surprised how closely she resembled the photo. So big props to Siamken for keeping the photos as real as possible.

This was two days back.

What I liked:
- Claire has really good GFE and although there's a language barrier, it didn't deter any enjoyment.
- I love how supple and perky her natural boobs were. (It's really full, the photo here doesn't do it justice. Almost a C cup tbh?)
- I particularly enjoyed how she doesn't fake moan crazily like most girls because it's off-putting for me personally.

What I think should be improved:
- As usual, it's just better to bring your own towel cause the ones they provide aren't worth it.
- If you're a BBBJ enthusiast, Claire isn't good in this aspect.

Overall, Claire provides a really pleasant GFE that is very relaxed and enjoyable, 9/10. It's pretty much like fucking your gf.
Highly recommended if Bjs aren't a big deal for you and you're attracted to her body type (her ass is decent for doggy).
I would RTF but I'm going to be overseas for a month.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
VitaminC99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitaminC99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992341

Sea - Terminal21

Accurate as per the pictures with minimal filters.

Slim body, very nice body shape. Tight and hug her can feel the curve fit into your body perfectly.

Nice tattoo on back, giving you a great view when riding. Boobs are big and enhanced.

Horny girl and good attitude, she indeed give real attention during the session.

Attentive in shower, hands will tease my tool.

Full on tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK she is the perfect girl for you.

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls as well with DT. She doesnt stop until you say so. Changed to 69, her pussy jerk when I suck her clit hard.

One shot finish in missionary and 2nd one finish in doggy, very tight and wet, letting me stay inside her a little longer after I fire, my head on her chest

Overall very enjoyable experience from start to end, don’t think can RTF since I will go overseas, highly recommended for bros to try and support
Old 09-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
maxspeed54 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaxspeed54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mika from Club Friday
This young lady always be my RTF to go, young and wild if I can describe her.
Chio bu young lady with naughty look and big melons of course ,
how can I tahan to not book her leh.
Back then I consulting with Bro Friday, I asked for GFE oriented service but
hv a big melons and he recommended me this lady. She looks just like in pics, little Thai tan but still look gorgeous.
Big melons, easy to fondle, I love to suck it and she has sensitive nips,
it will hard in no time. Definitely one of the happiest place for big boobs lovers.
Shower was SOP, scrubbing with little hug and kisses but her BBBJ was power.
Suction was great with some horny looks, makes my dick harder and harder.
Need to stop her in time cz I don't want to waste my shot in BBBJ.
She's like a perfect gf IMO, she will give you everything you need and can access all part of her body.
Full attentions and not a time watcher, more like a horny gf leh who gulp your whole dick in no time.
She's a good rider, her tempo and way to ride was like a whole new level for me.
Got my first shot in no time, you just need to lay down and she will ride you till you got it.
Then I went for missionary but switched to doggie and the view was amazing, got some naughty vibes and
I can feel her pussy tight in this position.
Overall she's a great bonk with whole GFE. 90 mins was not enough but still manageable with marathon fuck.
RTF - will do repeatedly if money available.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
LifeisGoodGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Heart Terminal21

Promised her a FR and here it goes

Had a super late bonk and text bro Kim to see if got a girl available, recommend Heart and very much budget friendly haha

Venue was decent and discreet, I was greeted with a sweet smile and she speaks decent English and Chinese, nice one

Looks: 8/10 not the drop dead gorgeous one but won’t reject one
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced with average size tits, not exactly for boobs lovers
Body: 8/10 nice ass with a bit of tummy fat, have good curve also
BJ: 8.5/10 started in shower, continue to bedroom, change 3 positions, very hardworking to make sure I enjoy it
FJ: 10/10 very acommodating to my requests, moans filled the room, opt for 1s and it gladly release in cowgirl. As to my surprised, she can sense when I close and she go faster riding me till I shoot

I enjoyed talking and banging her at the same time. Especially when hitting the right spots her subtle moans and awkward silence was perfect. Doesn’t feel commercial at all, more like a fuck buddy with no strings attached

Bros do treat her well, this one is a very nice lady. One of the best value bonk for me so far.

Old 09-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 7
tcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud of

Thanks Bro Silks for arranging Marie.
Great girl at a very solid pricing.
This pics exactly same, What you See is what You get!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=marie

Looks: Definitely 10/10. Very pretty girl SYT for sure. Cute looking, Fair like Chinese one.
Body: 9/10 Natural Curvy Body Natural Boobies and Soft Smooth skin
BBBJ: 10/10 She is real Solid in giving Blows. Totally see her enjoying it. Totally non commercial feels Cause She abit Innocent Which I find it A turn On
FJ: 10/10 Confirm can feel the tightness, Wet and Juicy
GFE: 10/10 Max Gfe confirm feels like bonking a young poly girlfriend

Great Great Bonk. RTF 100%.
Thanks Bro Ss
Old 09-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amelia from Seduction was the kind of chick I needed

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=amelia

Body/Face: 9/10 Very pretty SYT, Very proportionate, not skinny nor fat as well

Boobs: 9/10 Soft Perky handful Size with nice responsive nipples yummy

Bathing: 9/10 Got initiative, cleaned the right spots with her hands at the right moment if u know what I meant

French: 9/10 Speaks french and her frenching and tongue skills, power

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Knows her mouth and tongue well on how to give a good blowjob

FJ: 9/10 Great moans expected from her. Missionary position and with her on top. cum slightly faster maybe cos she was tighter than most girls I bonk. Quite good in bed. Satisfied with her service. Both shot done and not wasted.
Old 09-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
popball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust
Name: Lisa
Pussy : Wet like waterfall, nice and Soft
Looks: 9.5/10 Definitely my cup of tea
Body : Tall slim
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B cups Soft
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, gentle n caring suction, passionate and Takes time to do
Painting: Allowed
FJ: Accommodating any positions, wont complain, willing to please, experienced

Playful cheerful wild
Cute looking type
Old 09-07-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rowly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Iris from FF yesterday coz I need a good massage as well, and she really delivered! One of the best massages I’ve had this year. When it comes to the deed she is just as amazing with solid DT and she cater happily to all poses I requested. Her English is decent so no GT needed. Came out fully refreshed and satisfied. She might not be the prettiest in the stable but I will gladly RTF.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992295
Old 09-07-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
987980913 is a Helpful and Caring Samster987980913 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint - Club Friday
Decided to book her cz I'm curious why everyone said she's one of the legendary bonk in the area. So here's some review about her
Looks (9/10)
Pretty as advertised, Thai tan and got seductive horny look.
Body (9/10)
Real petite, slim. She maintained her body really well.
BBBJ (10/10)
Wet and slurry, licking and slurping my balls. She's good and make me hard in no time, I got my first shot ended up in her mouth and she started to licked and swallow all of my cum with that horny looks. Very pleased with her.
GFE (10/10)
You can talk with her any topics especially because she's speaks fluent English, I'm gonna say she's a very smart lady with great attitude, no phones are involved in this session.
FJ (10/10)
I think she did all of the work in this session, I got my 2s while her riding me and I saw her got her cum too, it was amazing to saw. Then we move to shower, pretty standard with some kisses. Ended up cuddling each other with some random talk.
Well spend money and time, will be back especially I heard from her that she'll stay in her for quite long time.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...910&highlight=
Old 09-07-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia from Kinkythai

Contacted Kinythai and fortunately Olivia was available. Got to the location smoothly and she opened the door right after I knocked.

She was dressed in a lingere and was happy to see me and we hugged and kissed. I got undressed and headed straight to the shower as she got undressed to was herself. She was quick and was ready right the moment I laid on the bed and we started off with sensual frenching and slow foreplay. We both had goosebumps as we lightly touched each other with our fingers and tongue. Erotic to say the least.

She gave me a slow sensual BBBJ which I like and it brought me close to cumming. Fortunately she moved up and we kissed for some time before we proceeded to make sensual slow love in various positions before I came.

We chatted for a while talking about Malaysia and Thailand. Her gentle sensual fingers often ran over my back, thighs and groin was starting to take effect and I was slowly gettign aroused. She then proceed to stroke my shaft and went down to give me oral foreplay which brought me to erection quickly. I capped myself and gently thrusted deep into her and we had another round of sensual lovemaking and we laid there tired and kissing for a few seconds before I got up to wash myself.

Olivia isn't very pretty but she has good complexion and very nice smile. She has a sense of what I call soft sexiness to her and the way she touches me give me a great feeling of warm as a lover.

This is my second booking with her and I had anticipated it to be almost same as first booking. It was better casue she was more comfortable and intimate with me so that is great. As far as I can see, she hasn't done any plastic surgery so it's all natural.

Looks 8/10
Figure 9/10
Boobs Natual B (I think) with right sized nipples
Pussy: small shaven.
BBBJ 10/10
Service 10/10
GFE 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Old 09-07-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbond222 View Post
I felt really pity about this fellow bro who got emotionally cheated by a FL.
Frankly speaking, it’s alright to make friends with the FLs if you can click along with them. However, the moment they talk about asking for money, it’s time to call off the friendship & move on. It’s ok to become friends with benefits but never fall in love too emotionally.
Pity is one thing, but he asked for it also la

Think that cause the tell him she not the jealous type, he can get attached while at same time continue whoring or go KTV.

End up is he the possessive and jealous type

His heart small and black

When she refused to share with him her instagram and facebook claiming the need for her own space and privacy,

he cannot accept it and slowly lose his shit
Old 09-07-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi from Terminal21

Decent place with shower attached. Can complete the action with no problem.

Looks & Body: 9/10
Same person as the photos, a very pretty uni student SYT. Boobs soft B cup. Very slim figure, model quality body with tattoos, truly my cup of tea.

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of pattern involved. Started to french while hot naked in bed and she hovers over me, damn shiok. Sensual type, tease my bottom lip, my cock was throbbing by this action alone.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Nice variation in different techniques. From just the tip to deepthroat, BJ +HJ combo was the death of me. Letting go my 1st shot CIM, she increases the suction and hands move faster, no option lah, grab her hair and shoot everything inside

FJ: 9/10
This girl crazy in bed liao, let me tell you. She is really accommodating and service oriented. Her riding skills are the best I have experience so far. Usually if girl too lazy I don’t bother finish my 2nd shot, but she kept on riding, offer her lovely tits to my mouth and demands me sucking those

GFE: 9/10
You just want to protect her like your young GF, snuggle close to you the entire time between shots and after, not rushing to kicking me out
Old 09-07-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mykopi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nickey - RP
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...7#post23493697

Looks 9/10 pretty sharp features, full make up, the face look slutty, see already want bang

Body 10/10 slim figure, no tummy at all with big boobs, damn hot lah

French 10/10 deep frenching, lots of tongue

Bbbj + FJ 10/10 ill compact this 2 together, as it comes in a package. Very suprised as she prepared massage oil , gave me a sensual hot full body oil massage , before attacking my didi and balls with her tongue and bbbj, before humping me like a bunny, damn horny this girl

RTF: yes
Old 09-07-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special
I received more than a few pm asking for the FLs identity,
I spoke to the bro and he dun wish to disclose it

The intention is to raise awareness

So in spirit of respecting his decision,

I can only say she was working in SG, this year end May to early June with a reliable stable, but costing $200+ for 90mins with quite a lot of FR

Those who are really curious can easily go find out yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1