The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-07-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reborn130224 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: reborn
Lady: Tesla
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, can converse enough
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 I like natural
CIM: NA
DT: Yes
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF: Definitely

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥She does look like influencer Rachell Ng and hence can imagine bonking her. She GFE is very high, can chat and no rush at all. Willing to try different positions and we hugged each other after finishing both shots. I was into heaven..
Old 06-07-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

DeeDee (LFT)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991630

Looks :7/10, thai-tan, +some yrs
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced
Body: 7/10, Bakness 3
BBBJ: 6/10,
French: yes
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF material.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

guccipradalv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Sujin from Silks

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=sujin

Looks: 10/10 Young xmm feel quite fair for Thai.

Body: 9/10 Nice curves with smooth skin

Boobs: 9/10 Nice natural soft to grab

BBBJ: 9/10 Fantastic suction, licking and gently sucking balls.

FJ: 9/10 Good riding and bed skills.

GFE: 9/10 Soft-spoken, pretty smile, and always made sure I am comfortable.

Overall satisfied will be returning customers too.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sofia (Galaxyxscorts)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=990878

I try to write as detailed as I can, please help to UP my points if you enjoy my review!

OKT: 9/10
Quite friendly, quick reply, clear instruction, there is a weekday promo -$20! Thumb up!

Private apartment near LI area, near MRT, easy to find, discrete, bring your own towel is recommended because the towel provided is very thin and small, sharing toilet with a few FR is the only bad point

Look: 9/10
Facial condition is very good, she also wear light makeup which make her look pretty. Not SYT but MILF, however you will probably feel like she is the elder sister of your classmate/neighbor, satisfy my fantasy max to fuck a 姐姐

Body: 10/10
Natural C cup, soft to play! Slim waist, no tummy fat, no scar, no stretch marks and no tattoo! Skin is smooth and very nice to cuddle and fuck

Kiss: 9/10
No brace, can French freely, she won't reject and will do whatever you want

BBBJ: 10/10
Action already starts during shower, very gentle and nice BJ, after that we continue in the room, she is very hardworking and will blow continuously until you tell her to stop, no teeth feeling, good tongue action and she know where can make you feel good, CIM my first load into her warm mouth and she is happy to take it all without black face, shiok!

FJ: 9/10
Pussy is shaved but a bit of hair grown up, no foul smell, can finger, I never paint as it is not my thing. She is quite accommodating, light moan is there to keep you excited, I like missionary the most as can fuck her and see her pretty 姐姐 face, she is able to squeeze our my 2nd shots!

GFE: 9/10
Able to communicate in super simple English only, half of the communication will need Google translate. The GFE is quite good she will cuddle, light kiss and chit chat which we are not fucking. Between shot she also provide massage which is not bad because she is a masseur in Bangkok. At this price you can get this face + body + massage + nice BBBJ I feel is a super good deal!

Overall: 9.5/10 RTF surely before her last day 9 July 2024!
Old 06-07-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

sexysmexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coleen from Lust365 :

Face : Pretty and cute looking

Body: Slim with pair of soft teardrop Cs

Bbbj: Suction is very good and strong

FJ: Accommodating with different positions, coupled with nice and sexy soft moans during FJ.

GFE: She aims to please and satisfy. Very thoughtful and easy to deal with, good massage

Overall: Very pleased with this session.. Will RTF
Old 06-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

lycheetea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...hlight=diamond

FR Diamond from Seduction

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response

Looks 9.5/10: same as photos posted. Definitely wont reject! She is mixed, fair skinned

Shower 9/10: SOP

BBBJ 9/10: can feel the suction and very sloppy.

Boobs 9/10 : Quite soft and sensitive.

Pussy : 9/10 Waterfall, sensitive

Body 10/10 : Great figure when she stood naked

FJ 9/10 : Played around with most positions i could think of, ended with missionary position which i'm more familar with. stereo are good with her moans.

GFE 11/10: High GFE for me.. loves to hug and cuddle as well.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by W0lfyxd View Post
My advice to you bro is to find those with video so u can see how diff they look like compared to the picture and even then be wary of filter on the video and give a 5-10% discount as most of them make their face sharper/brighter but at least u dont get bait and switch. most stable have videos of the girls or their tiktok video
Ya videos do help a bit but I kena one time the filter the girl was using to hide her double chin was so deceptive I got a shock when I saw her in person. But yeah, still bonk in the end in doggy so don't have to see face 😆
Old 06-07-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: PATRICIA @ GMC

Looks & Bod
-Looks late 20 IRL. 20% Discount from studio pics and videos with the usual whitening and smoothening filters applied.
-She's skinner IRL at about a Bakness 1 and resembles Zoe Saldana in terms of looks and overall skintone
-I actually find her abit too skinny and ideally I'd like my girls at a Bakness 2 at the most.
-Overall lithe and skinny body with very slender limbs. She still thinks she's fat but ideally she'd do better with another 2-3 kgs on her frame. Bum has some meat but consideres more flat versus perky
-Newly enhanced set of B Cups, with small 20 cent coin areolas with eraser nips. Her tits are still not fully seasoned i.e. very firm so minus points here.
-Fully shaved pussy with thick labia lips just nice for painting.

Main Event
-SOP shower. Low quality towels and the fibers shed to no end so bring your own towel if that bothers you.
-Foreplay is nipples sucking followed by BBBJ so nothing special here.
-Great DFK. Will kiss and french you all types of ways and allows full access. She prefers a slow buildup versus going full on aggressively frenching at the start.
-Sloppy BBBJ full of saliva with a couple of DTs thrown in but not much variation in suction and speed tempo. Can take light DTFF though i did not try aggressive DTFF (not my thing)
-Allows fingering and painting gets very wet easily from painting.
-CG stamina is average. She can't go on for long so i ended up doing most of the work in mish and doggy.
-Great for carry fucking given her slim and light frame.

GFE & Comms
-Excellent command of English. She had an American sugar daddy and ex boyfriend was a Singaporean
-Starts of abit cold but warms up gradually as the session goes. She's the type that needs to be comfortable with you for the sex to be great.
-GFE turns on after the first shot and she becomes comfortable with you

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 07-07-2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 12
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi - KinkyThai

Looks - 9/10 (long hair, gorgeous and slight slutty look, look better than in pic and sure will to reject)

Body - 9/10 (very proportional, have front have back, nicely shaped, petite with smooth fair skin and hot sexy ass)

Boobs - 9/10 (Nice big B to C cup natural boobs. Had a good time grabbing those, nice fit to her body)

Frenching - 8 (Started slow and shy it was hot, wild and passionate like bf and gf. One of the best kisser I met

Bbbj: - 9/10 (slow and experienced, with nice cathbath & balls licking, deepthroat with good suction. ice cream licking ohh so horny leh)

Painting - 8/10 (clean shave and damn responsive. Nice taste of pussy and easily wet, paint her till she get dripping wet)

FJ - 9/10 (She is accommodating to different positions. I loved the cowgirl and missionary position. Enjoyed the view of a stunning lady riding me and fucking her in missionary watching her enjoy the sex. Gave her a good humping in doggy as well)

GFE: 10/10 (a good companion, excellent and aim to please, not time watcher)

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 06-07-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Defluxed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : Kinkangel69
Model Name: Sena

Looks : 9/10 (pretty, slightly tanner than photos, typical of laos/thai girl)
Body : 9/10 (petite, hot body)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good technique but she was abit tired as i was one of the last slots)
FJ : 9/10 (moans were great and was accommodating to multiple positions
GFE : 8.5/10 (able to communicate in simple english/chinese + google translate, warmed up after first shot)
Old 06-07-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lowteajohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Armani - Gentleman Club

Look: 9/10 Pretty, like model standard

Body: 9.5/10 Slim with big boobs, good to suck and fondle

Painting: 9/10 Good stereo when being painted, make you hard fast
French: 9/10 Can french like long lost lover

BBBJ: 9/10 Good technique, most hold in to avoid premature firing

FJ: 9/10 None commercial, very shiok

GFE: 9/10 Like gf, treat you like royalty
RTF: Yes
Old 06-07-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Youse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...4#post23488364

FR for Anna from Merci

Face and Body
welcomed me in a purple see through night gown, showing that big boobs of her, damn sexy. Full make up, with perfume, looks like she ready for clubbing , instant turn on when i met her

Frenching
no holding back, when she started undressing me, grabbed her close to me and we were frenching like long lost lovers

BBBJ
takes her time to stimulate my dick, sensual slow bbbj with good deep suction, feels heavenly

FJ
cant describe the feeling, grind me with her ass and boobs , before capping me , rode me for a long 10mins at least, as i grab her boobs and french her like crazy, signal me to change to doggy, the view of her ass and boobs is insane, pound her even harder as she gave our those sexy moans, cannot control already, release all my load

RTF
Yes, one of the very few times i would do for a FL
Old 06-07-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 3
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by srodeeps View Post
LAMBO > Flirthy Girls

Young mid 20s, petite, fair, soft made bust closes to pics, unshaven light bush small clit, can lick long a bit dry, zero English need Google, hardworking BJ, std good service

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991996

Another gem worth visiting. Not pse but high gfe. And session real solid.
Old 06-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sera Kinkythai

Just visit Sera and left a happy and satisfied man

Looks - similar to ads photo, chio and gorgeous, long hair with slutty looking and the same as in pic

Body - Nice curvy figure, tone body with no fat spotted and tattoo at the back and hot perky ass.

French/GFE - good response, auto initiate in shower and back to bed, during Fj. I wish she was my girlfriend, we french like long lost couple and DFK

Bbbj: very skilful, swallow my entire dick as she vacuum prof, moment my cock enter her mouth it was pleasure all the way until she stop

Painting: trimmed with no smell, super wet when painted. If you hit her right spot she get wild and will tremble.

Fj: Fj is consisting of deep poundings with piak piak sound, afraid if go slow then I lost it haha. She certainly can take a good fuck.Switched position, she did a reverse cowgirl and that butt was crazy.

One thing I like about Sera, she is not a time watcher don't use phone and pay full attention on me. Massage also power.

RTF: Yes! And I arranging this few days.

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 06-07-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LPGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Airly from Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...2#post23488332

Looks: 9 sweet looking, got the innocent girl next door look
Boobs: 8 natural B, pointy brown nipples
Body: 9 slim with no tummy, her legs are silky smooth, very nice feet as well
BBBJ: 9 one of the better ones ive tried, she suck and look at u with those beautiful big eyes of hers, using her tongue to lick my groin and balls
FJ: 9. favourtie postion is doggy, she has a nice ass that is perky and nice meat, bang already got the piak piak sound. no complaints from her as i took longer to cum

would consider rtf for her, good service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1