The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, same here. I got zapped gao gao even for the most neutral post I've written. Am really speechless. No matter what post will sure trigger somebody's nerve here.
It’s normal to be zapped, last time I got zapped -500 in a day
Old 25-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM to Love after 2.5 months and I must say her services are still as good as before. She has replaced her pic that are even closer to her look in real life. Sultry and cute at the same time ! Her new video is Sweet 到爆 !

She still provide a terrific and satisfying massage but do respect her boundaries tho some bro claimed exclusivity. If bro wants a really good massage with sensual GFE, Love is the one to visit and should have no qualm about it ! If you speak Cantonese, you would definitely feel more gratifying as if she is your buddy/好朋友 !
Old 25-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Wanted to share my FR on
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/

Read our bros post here and quick arrange a session
She is indeed tall and long legs, great for leg lovers.
Very smooth skin. Massage was good as she is a pro masseur in China before.. and constantly ask if strength is suitable.. similar to experience of bro.. had a good cat bath..
rtm yes
Old 25-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by efini81 View Post
I can't even get her to reply.. Been trying to msg her and still the same. Maybe I'm ain't chionging enough.. Lol
haha I think not that lah, i also face same issue, no reply from them though i try...
Old 25-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/

Just finished a sessions with bing bing.
Good attitude and big natural boobs.
Massage skills are top notch.

Would RTM: Yes
Old 25-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
Old 25-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Who is she? Went by another name last time?
Old 25-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wha so suay! bro, can hint which ml or which area one kenna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
damm if someone is getting off the same floor as me, i'll probably get off on some random floors first...must be seng mook now i guess...i feel like AV's getting more and more active ever since GL reopened, probably also due to the influx of girls after PRC borders opened up.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Who is she? Went by another name last time?
Same name, but she came to sg for a really short while last year. hopefully she is still staying at the same place she was last time lol.
Old 25-02-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes bobian wan.
They already single out the unit and ML, and will approach the next bro going up.
You cannot don’t co operate de.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-02-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

After seeing so many FRs of Love
Finally pay her a visit

Overall I will rate 8.5/10

When I reached the climax, she just hug me tightly and continue her handjob in a slow motion mode, that was awesome

She’s is pretty and smells great

Just that the session is a bit short for me, in & out 40 mins
I could only blame myself cannot hold for too long hahah..

Pay her a visit, won’t regret for sure

Last edited by Life6666; 25-02-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Sometimes bobian wan.
They already single out the unit and ML, and will approach the next bro going up.
You cannot don’t co operate de.
If they got such specific details on the mls, then it's only a matter of time before they nab her anyway..unless she has insider info on when the AV will ambush her.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
u this sentence also made everybody scare scare liao
Old 25-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
u this sentence also made everybody scare scare liao
Dont think there’s anything to be scare?
In sillypore, throwing a cigarette butt onto the floor commit a more serious criminal offence than calling a chicken.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1