The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Another quote which nicely describle how poor is Roy and his tactics... (By Paul Tomkins anyway)

As I’ve noted in recent months, the style issue is much more problematic, but I won’t go over that ground too much here. What I will say is that Owen Coyle has quickly changed Bolton’s style from one similar to Hodgson under Gary Megson to a far more positive, attractive and successful approach.

It also shows how the same players – in that case, a very modest collection – quickly responded very differently to a new stimulus. (And so potentially pours scorn on Hodgson’s notion that no other manager could get better results with this group of players. If all managers achieve exactly the same thing, then why even have them?)
Old 20-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Comments by RH

Reds aren't my team yet

What rights has he got to say that !!!!???

Roy Hodgson says the current Liverpool squad cannot be seen to be his own until he is given the chance to further sculpt it in transfer windows to come.

OMG ....
Old 21-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
Comments by RH

Reds aren't my team yet

What rights has he got to say that !!!!???

Roy Hodgson says the current Liverpool squad cannot be seen to be his own until he is given the chance to further sculpt it in transfer windows to come.

OMG ....
I dunno but if I am the players, I will start to doubt if this Woy plans to keep me anot..

Am I part of "his team" then???

I thought a more tactful way will be saying we are a couple of signings away to make the tactics work blah blah blah..

His PR is damn fxxked!
Old 22-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I thought a more tactful way will be saying we are a couple of signings away to make the tactics work blah blah blah..
he had used tat line before liao... he has not failed to suprise us with more of his new NONSENSE..!!!!
he's really making our club look like a fool...

it's the time to get a new manager, so at least he has a month of transfer window to strengthen the squad...

come'on BIG BOSS, do something....!!! get some respect back for our beloved club....!!
Old 23-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is sacked!

Rafa is back - holidaying in Liverpool hehe.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...857005?cc=4716

Roy is worried!

"If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.

"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

No one is really envious of your position now, Roy.
Old 23-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Rafa is sacked!

Rafa is back - holidaying in Liverpool hehe.

Roy is worried!

"If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.

"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

No one is really envious of your position now, Roy.
RB shot off his mouth again....end up getting sacked. u have to give it to the italians - they're much more decisive.
Old 24-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
RB shot off his mouth again....end up getting sacked. u have to give it to the italians - they're much more decisive.
So must be our owners!

Time to ask Woy to go!

And maybe Rafa to come back!
Old 24-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Just when we thought...

RH on Cole:

"I played my part in persuading him it was a good move, but I made it clear I couldn't promise him a certain position. I made it very clear Steven Gerrard was staying, and the competition for the one spot, if it was the one spot he wanted, was going to be very tough.

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...856929?cc=4716

How to have unity in the team when you have a manager like that!!!
Old 24-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for. I'd have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than for people like [Christian] Poulsen, [Raul] Meireles and [Paul] Konchesky, who are players I was quite happy to bring to the club."

and previously there was similar gauntlet thrown at Glen Johnson...and now Joe Cole...seemingly RH is targetting the england internationals guess the ultimatum will come if RH ever shoots his mouth off at Stevie G

perhaps RH should have taken a second look at his own signings (Poulsen and Konchesky), surely both of them deserve MORE realistic comments than free-signing Joe Cole???

RH own shortfalls in signings he choose not to lament, but others' he never fails to criticise. KNN.
Old 24-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
and previously there was similar gauntlet thrown at Glen Johnson...and now Joe Cole...seemingly RH is targetting the england internationals guess the ultimatum will come if RH ever shoots his mouth off at Stevie G

perhaps RH should have taken a second look at his own signings (Poulsen and Konchesky), surely both of them deserve MORE realistic comments than free-signing Joe Cole???

RH own shortfalls in signings he choose not to lament, but others' he never fails to criticise. KNN.
even though i dont like RH, i think he is right to criticise joe cole as he is not producing the goods...................hopefully can wake him up and improve juz like johnson, maxi, lucas and meireles..................

also i wish RH will criticise torres as well as he has been disappointing this season..........hope we can start picking up wins now starting wif blackpool this wkend.............YNWA
Old 24-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
to have unity is to show the way to the door to RH
Old 24-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
RH on Cole:

"He's not so much a player I can really take responsibility for.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...856929?cc=4716
!
never failed to suprise me with his rubbish everytime he opens his mouth... he's really making a fool of himself and our club... why can't he keep his bloody mouth shut!!??

"he can't take responsibility" for a player?!!! how IRRESPONSIBLE can he be to say such thing...

he'd blame everything, from players (beside his pets he bought along from fulham), rafa, luck, fatigue (for playing TWO games per week, remember tat time we'd played close to 70 games a season during the season we won 5 titles under houllier)....

pls old man, just leave...

regarding rumour of rafa coming back...
FOR:
-he's a proven manager (a track record tat RH can only dream of after 30+ yr of mgt)
-he's a through and through reds
-he had made us a side tat was feared across europe (now we can't even beat Ultrech at home in EUROPA lge)
-he achieved all these under 2 idoits with limited support

AGST:
-not sure abt how will players feel to have him back
-rarely a manager did well after a return to old club

Old 24-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
Top post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
even though i dont like RH, i think he is right to criticise joe cole as he is not producing the goods.
Of course Cole should be criticised but not publicly by the manager who almost disowned him! And I doubt it's reverse psychology.

Come on Roy, it's your team like it or not, and take responsibility for it.
Old 25-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Come on Roy, it's your team like it or not, and take responsibility for it.
If its not his team maybe he should return it to the the previous owner since he's no more at Inter
Old 25-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1