The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Me too… all bros same fate lol… but she is indeed a gem… good memories
I think I will forever be grateful to her cos she actually taught me how to pull back the foreskin lol.
For so many years I don’t really dare to do it to be honest and thought I should go for circumcision but she was the one who told me actually mine is ok saved some money 😂😂
Old 15-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
omm, 7p and Qgz already tried.

any recommendation other than this 3?
if you don't mind milf, can consider Rainbow.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/rainbow-massage/

but the 3 that you have tried are very good at edging already, still not good enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
who is wencun?
current Xiao Qi, previously known as AnQi/Wencun.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Last edited by vgin; 15-02-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
where is this YF u all talking about?
if i'm not wrong, she was busted recently, so she is not operating anymore.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wingsba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if vietamese cat will be back? TIA
Old 15-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
if you don't mind milf, can consider Rainbow.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/rainbow-massage/

but the 3 that you have tried are very good at edging already, still not good enough for you?

current Xiao Qi, previously known as AnQi/Wencun.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-qi-massage/
rainbow i tried before too. always looking for new style. omm and 7p i rte alot of times already.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
That’s Xiao Qi right?
Ya she moved from hotel, recently had a good session with her.
The condo is v v new I must say, really nothing around except for some child care, so not a big crowd unless your timing is those when the kids go home.
Thanks for confirming this info too lolol.

Is the condo very ulu? For plannjng purposes lol. If not convenient would be grateful if you can pm.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Thanks for confirming this info too lolol.

Is the condo very ulu? For plannjng purposes lol. If not convenient would be grateful if you can pm.
Hmmm not sure how to say. Location is central, nearby got bus stop, but not near MRT. If taking bus need to make sure you go up by the right way then it’s quite convenient.
The door and lift needs to be operated by her before you enter so do not follow anyone into the condo assuming this saves time, cos you can’t go her floor if she does not press you in from her end.
Clean and spacious apartment but the units for this condo are built pretty close one another so hopefully don’t have nosy neighbors, walk with low noise better.
Old 15-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hmmm not sure how to say. Location is central, nearby got bus stop, but not near MRT. If taking bus need to make sure you go up by the right way then it’s quite convenient.
The door and lift needs to be operated by her before you enter so do not follow anyone into the condo assuming this saves time, cos you can’t go her floor if she does not press you in from her end.
Clean and spacious apartment but the units for this condo are built pretty close one another so hopefully don’t have nosy neighbors, walk with low noise better.
Very helpful intel for the community bro, especially for foot soldiers like myself! Though I not the one enquiring, much appreciated your kindness to share details w/o revealing anything sensitive, as I too was eyeing her and hoping she switch to condo based. Up you before so can't do it anymore, but thanks bro!
Old 15-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks! Laiddat sounds ok. Will try booking.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I will forever be grateful to her cos she actually taught me how to pull back the foreskin lol.
For so many years I don’t really dare to do it to be honest and thought I should go for circumcision but she was the one who told me actually mine is ok saved some money 😂😂

Bro,
You really a joker...
I old uncle already but still remember in Primary 6 there was this health session where nurse from MOH to check your little bird and also teach you how to wash properly by pulling back the foreskin
Old 15-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That’s so cool bro, 👍👍👍
Old 15-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
You really a joker...
I old uncle already but still remember in Primary 6 there was this health session where nurse from MOH to check your little bird and also teach you how to wash properly by pulling back the foreskin
Bo leh bro… last time nurse never tell me anything for real. Never even tell me I may need to sunat man… I blame those lazy nurses! XD
But on a serious note I got check in with doctor before the doctor also never give me firm answer whether need or not; he just say not v jialat if can wash inside no need up to me zzz
Old 15-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How did you masturbate before that if you cannot retract your foreskin though? But it's truly impressive how a woman knows more about the male anatomy than an actual guy lol.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My foreskin also same like yours… but I got it circumcised during army days and then got 5 weeks attend C lol
Old 15-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
How did you masturbate before that if you cannot retract your foreskin though? But it's truly impressive how a woman knows more about the male anatomy than an actual guy lol.
No issues masturbating though. HJ also ok actually.
Well the lady has “seen” more than me I guess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1