The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Stay grand mill? I think if u stay long should try serviced apt, got the home feeling hah. Can save a bit for drinks too.
Not yet book on where to stay .... No hurry cos going up north surin if can ... Anyway hope to catch up with u soon .....
Old 13-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Not yet book on where to stay .... No hurry cos going up north surin if can ... Anyway hope to catch up with u soon .....
U taking domestic flight to surin? Which part of surin? If taking bus then good luck to u. Buy more insurance, a lot of accidents and some parts of the road are not passable.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
soi15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oi, gimme your email via pm. I send the thing to you.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you party everynight you will never get near surin. I couldnt even get to pattaya lol, anyway i should be there during loy krathong next mth.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopuffy View Post
Yes bro, next monday. I will going for 4 days.. any good lobang?
Silly question -there are all kinds of lobangs in BKK- female lobangs to ladyboy lobangs to flood pothole lobangs. You have to be more specific on what you want instead of just asking general question. It is like going to Carrefour and asking staff "I want to something. Please recommend something for me"

Quote:
Go to local uni and hang ard there hoping to know some uni mm and try my luck lor .... Uni mm fresh fresh ma !!!
This month Oct is good month when they are on holiday so they will come to you at NEP and SC so no need to hang around unis like Ramkhamheng Uni to pick them up. I love fresh SYT uni gals. Still miss those few SYT from April holidays early this year.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U taking domestic flight to surin? Which part of surin? If taking bus then good luck to u. Buy more insurance, a lot of accidents and some parts of the road are not passable.
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogs...ng-of-wat.html
Check on the link above.... That's the place I wanna go if can....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
If you party everynight you will never get near surin. I couldnt even get to pattaya lol, anyway i should be there during loy krathong next mth.
I am no longer a party animal FYI.. Nowadays I get a place to sit down have a beer and chill out for the night.. Does this answer surprise u. ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post

This month Oct is good month when they are on holiday so they will come to you at NEP and SC so no need to hang around unis like Ramkhamheng Uni to pick them up. I love fresh SYT uni gals. Still miss few SYT during their April holidays this year.
If that's the case , I will need to purchase some tongkat Ali to bring along .. Bro Andrew knock knock !!!!
Old 13-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post
2. Baccara, soi cowboy

as usual, packed of customers, walk-in and go upstairs find a seat. looking for the girls dancing and finally choose 1, her name is Ner and she quote me a price with 2500B.

name: Ner, from Singburi
number: i totally forgot
figure: 36D-26-36, fake boobs
bbbj: 6/10, it's like only few minutes
fj: 7/10, 3 positions
overall: 7/10
rtf: nope
damage: 2500B + 600B (barfine) + 2 bottle singha beer 300B + 2 glass tequila for her 320B + hotel 370B + toothbrush with toothpaste 100B = 4190B

hope to join some bros here next time, cheong alone a bit lonely.
Wow. so it is true they say that ST at Baccara now 2500b and LT 4000-5000b. ST and LT at Rainbows NEP still 2000b and 4000b. Used to think Rainbow more expensive than Baccara but looks like Baccara now most ex.
Old 13-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 17
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Wow, i never knew it was that bad.

Quote:
Never go to patpong cause they are famous for chopping carrot head ... I believe even if you can speak thai very well also can't get you out of the fix unless you look like Stone Cold Steve Austin ... Nonetheless never let this patpong incident affect your impression of Bangkok as there are other place which u yet to explore.. Just like me .... I love bkk ....
Old 13-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogs...ng-of-wat.html
Check on the link above.... That's the place I wanna go if can....
I went there once. 8 hrs of driving, pee pee, petrol n food.
Old 13-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
Wow, i never knew it was that bad.
I also heard from my girl that it is not advisable to go there... So I will give this place a miss .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I went there once. 8 hrs of driving, pee pee, petrol n food.
so bro , do u think of the current conditions in Thailand now ... Will I be able to make this trip come good ???
Old 13-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Wow. so it is true they say that ST at Baccara now 2500b and LT 4000-5000b. ST and LT at Rainbows NEP still 2000b and 4000b. Used to think Rainbow more expensive than Baccara but looks like Baccara now most ex.
Oh those prices are recommended retail price hah. The rainbow prices also varies. Most girls in rb4 wont even go for lt. Baccara has the dumb price list.
A few of them told me they would take 3k lt but were told by mama not to go below 4k.
Old 13-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sojo,

Per mamasan, Rainbow 4 girls wii charge 2,000B for short time If they go to Rainbow's short time room but if customer wants to take the girl to his hotel, girls will charge 2,500B!

I'll guarantee by next month, Rainbow 4 girls will increase their rates compatible to Shark and Baccara!

Good news, a very cute girl with pleasant personality just started to work in Shark gogo, her number is 77 and wants to be called "Real". She speaks excellent English due to college education. Be nice to her or I'll kick your ass, just kidding. Also, Shark has very cute waitress with hour glass figure, I forgot her number but she has braces, yuk! I would rate her 8.5 in Norice's Face Attractiveness!

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sojo,

Per mamasan, Rainbow 4 girls wii charge 2,000B for short time If they go to Rainbow's short time room but if customer wants to take the girl to his hotel, girls will charge 2,500B!

I'll guarantee by next month, Rainbow 4 girls will increase their rates compatible to Shark and Baccara!

Good news, a very cute girl with pleasant personality just started to work in Shark gogo, her number is 77 and wants to be called "Real". She speaks excellent English due to college education. Be nice to her or I'll kick your ass, just kidding. Also, Shark has very cute waitress with hour glass figure, I forgot her number but she has braces, yuk! I would rate her 8.5 in Norice's Face Attractiveness!

Good luck
I think I'll know who you talking .. She used to work outside bar but due to shortage of Staff inside , she was shifted in... Look like those uni gers ... Really sweet n young but can't bf cos she'll nvr go ... Correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 13-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sojo,

Good luck
Rainbow 4 has always been more expensive than Shark. Personally i find Shark a lot more fun than Rainbow 4.

Quote:
I think I'll know who you talking .. She used to work outside bar but due to shortage of Staff inside , she was shifted in... Look like those uni gers ... Really sweet n young but can't bf cos she'll nvr go ... Correct me if I'm wrong...
Hmm maybe too long never go there liao. I don't know who you are talking about hahaha.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Nice FR indeed ... This ner , is she the ger with long blonde locks ?
nope, she has a long black hair until waist. and i think she's only 155cm, lol.

she work 10-15 days in a month, not everyday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1