The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
Obviously you guys have never been a father before. With a newborn baby just days ago, it is very tiring for the father taking care of the baby as the mother is recovering from the birth and too weak to nurse the child. Probably FT has gone with only 3-5 hrs sleep per day. I understand they do not have the services of a confinement maid so FT & the wifey has to do everything themselves.
I understand what you are trying to say but I'm sure he isn't the only player who is a father. Others have had kids and have done well. Remember 1994's world cup where Bebeto celebrated the birth of his child with a baby swing celebration? A lot of my friends copied that for a while. I wonder if FT had scored, would he have a t shirt under his jersey with a photo of his kid? Something that he can lift up and show the world...

I thought having a kid can bring a lift to his game.
Old 13-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lovetobonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I understand what you are trying to say but I'm sure he isn't the only player who is a father. Others have had kids and have done well. Remember 1994's world cup where Bebeto celebrated the birth of his child with a baby swing celebration? A lot of my friends copied that for a while. I wonder if FT had scored, would he have a t shirt under his jersey with a photo of his kid? Something that he can lift up and show the world...

who can forget when Luis Garcia's celebration when he scores.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

his heart is not with the reds any more,u can see it in is body lingo,i m not surprised at all ,GJ wants to go in jan,in saying that u can t just paly the long balls into space n ask him to chase all the time,we have no ideas when we go forward n our defending against NC haiz was hopeless.
Old 13-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
is tat any liverpool fan out there still believe tat RH is the man to lead us...??!!!

Liverpool Football Club are delighted to announce that Liverpool FC's Principal Owner John Henry and Chairman Thomas Werner will be taking your calls LIVE on LFC TV this Monday evening from 5pm.

hope the calls are not filtered so tat our fellow supporters in uk call in and let mr henry know how we feel abt our clueless manager......!!
not a fan of RH
Old 13-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think torres heart is not with us anymore........how can he continue to miss easy clear cut chances week after week??????? imho whole season he only played well against chelsea and that's only for the first half...........

if some other idiotic team comes in wif a 50 million pound bid for torres, suggest we let him go and get ourselves a new and motivated strikeforce................

initially i thought we can easily roll over newcastle defence in campbell & taylor but never thought our defence is the one kena roll over by their young strikers in ranger & carroll................

really hope the new year brings new changes and hope if not how long more must we endure this kind of agony??????
Old 13-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is tat any liverpool fan out there still believe tat RH is the man to lead us...??!!!

Liverpool Football Club are delighted to announce that Liverpool FC's Principal Owner John Henry and Chairman Thomas Werner will be taking your calls LIVE on LFC TV this Monday evening from 5pm.

hope the calls are not filtered so tat our fellow supporters in uk call in and let mr henry know how we feel abt our clueless manager......!!
I have been active in the UK Liverpool forum and its such a messy place!

All wanted the blood of RH yet there are those who act like RH guardian angel!

Everyday theres a thread about who should be kick out, players included etc..

Wonder what they will say to the new owners..
Old 13-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
his heart is not with the reds any more,u can see it in is body lingo,i m not surprised at all ,GJ wants to go in jan,in saying that u can t just paly the long balls into space n ask him to chase all the time,we have no ideas when we go forward n our defending against NC haiz was hopeless.
i think no tat his heart not with us, but he was not impressed by the manager he is playing under...
we need a charismatic manager whom players respect and look up to and be motivated by... of cos tactically must not as clueless as RH...

i can't see players like torres, johnson, riena, agger, maxi and young players like pacheco, ayala, mavinga staying with us if RH stays as our manager...
and players like saurez or ronaldino will never sign for us, anyway RH will never appreciate such players...
Old 14-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think no tat his heart not with us, but he was not impressed by the manager he is playing under...
we need a charismatic manager whom players respect and look up to and be motivated by... of cos tactically must not as clueless as RH...
You've made a very valid point. Some of the comments RH make borders on bewildering.

I wonder if we should sign Tevez. World class, tries hard, proven BPL pedigree and most importantly available. It's hard to find world class players that are available in the January market.
Old 14-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I have been active in the UK Liverpool forum and its such a messy place!
I haven't gone to YNWA forum for a long time - too many posts and threads!

Can you summarise what the arguments are for supporting RH? Players letting him down; needing time; lack of money under the Yanks??

Thanks.
Old 14-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I haven't gone to YNWA forum for a long time - too many posts and threads!

Can you summarise what the arguments are for supporting RH? Players letting him down; needing time; lack of money under the Yanks??

Thanks.
RH supporters feel he should be given time and be judged instead at the end of the season.. And most of these are anti-Rafa..

Saying that, there are alot of fans who still wish Rafa was around..

Most are hate thread on Roy though, wanting he out..

Come to think of it, its like our school holidays here, alot of "kids" giving kiddy comments..

Anyway I current banned for a week there cos I fxxk Roy too much!
Old 14-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

and supposingly the Boss is "angry".....

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-we-ll-improve

summarised extracts:
"don't think the level of performance was what I was expecting from the 1st min to the 90th min...."

"there is an element of confidence...but I don't think we have been physically and mentally strong enuff away from home.."

"we have got to work hard on training ground..even after a long meeting blah blah, a long post-match analysis blah blah....on the field they worked extremely and I think that's what will get us through...."

pls lah RH, save the fanciful words to urself, what we want is results!!
Old 14-12-2010, 03:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Funny how it seems now. Managers that should be sacked are not being sacked. Two managers that have produced results for a mid table club is surprisingly being sacked.

You all know the 2 that made the news. Both comes as a shock to me.

A few managers that should be sacked right now? RH and AG.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
RH supporters feel he should be given time and be judged instead at the end of the season.. And most of these are anti-Rafa..

Saying that, there are alot of fans who still wish Rafa was around..

Most are hate thread on Roy though, wanting he out..

Come to think of it, its like our school holidays here, alot of "kids" giving kiddy comments..

Anyway I current banned for a week there cos I fxxk Roy too much!
you r banned lol lol,anyway u r rite i m one of the fans who wish rafa was still ard,waiting tiil the end of the season might be too late.RH style play does not suit pool,come on everyone knew that NC wld play those high balls to (like one samsmster mentioned) miss carrol,ok skertl got outmuscled but the defence shd have been ready 4 the 2nd balls.and wtf wat his goalkeeper coach in his 60s gonna teach pepe reina.u can t blame the players frm questioning the manager s ability or the fans.we shd bring rafa back he s still got support at anfield or martin jol who left ajax recently unless blackburn snap him up first.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you r banned lol lol,anyway u r rite i m one of the fans who wish rafa was still ard,waiting tiil the end of the season might be too late.RH style play does not suit pool,come on everyone knew that NC wld play those high balls to (like one samsmster mentioned) miss carrol,ok skertl got outmuscled but the defence shd have been ready 4 the 2nd balls.and wtf wat his goalkeeper coach in his 60s gonna teach pepe reina.u can t blame the players frm questioning the manager s ability or the fans.we shd bring rafa back he s still got support at anfield or martin jol who left ajax recently unless blackburn snap him up first.
I heard Liverpool's new owners have got Carlos Ancellotti lined up in their sights
Old 15-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got banned cos I kept calling Roy "woy" despite many warnings..

I miss Rafa around too!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1