The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
rocketspine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

below those trouser
Old 24-02-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by musolithic View Post
Her breasts and nipples are so obvious, your wife never say anything?
My wife sister got wear like this before also. My wife did say her initially but the sister just say she don't care. After awhile, my wife also give up saying her so everytime I enjoy free show. Sometimes even wear those white top which is so transparent like can see the whole boobs and nipples clearly. Most of the time is singlet can see her boobs from the side. Not sure if she did that purposely or just like to wear comfortable at home.
Old 24-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la
Quite shiok ur sil will push her boobs to you. I also have felt my sil boobs but it's mostly accidentally when she lean too close. Sometimes she never realise it then when she realise she's like oops.
Old 24-02-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
your older sister in law so chio. my older sister is law belong to that category that even if she is naked, you also cannot stand one. hahaha.
i totally know ur feeling, me too my older sil is really like from china. nose and armpit hair nvr trim one, fat and smelly also

wa lau dont know y my bro wanna marry her. cannot cook also. faint....
Old 24-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
xinowe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

underneath those mini short pants
Old 24-02-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i totally know ur feeling, me too my older sil is really like from china. nose and armpit hair nvr trim one, fat and smelly also

Is she pretty? Got nice features as compared to local ladies? Big boobs?
Old 24-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

comfortable at home.
Old 24-02-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Is she pretty? Got nice features as compared to local ladies? Big boobs?
below avg even before their marriage, we thought my bro was just using her as a dump cum tool. nvrexpect they get married
Old 25-02-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro, so you and me are in the same category. THose that got chance to peep also will not peep one. hahaha.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
My wife's sister used to be such a slut back then. She really loved attention from guys so would always dress sexily when out with friends.

Even when I visisted my wife at my in laws place (before marriage) she would walk around braless in nighties and pyjamas. At that time I thought she was just careless or bo chap but later I found out how promiscuous she is and how much she loves getting attentuon from guys.

This pic (random Youtuber) is close to what she would wear even when I'm around.

Saw her pokies and even zhaogeng her nipple so many times, until it really activated my SIL fetish.
This girl is hot. Just sharing.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Bunnifashioncute
Twitter (Nude): https://twitter.com/bunnybrownie36
Old 28-02-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

In the good old days before starting to "drunk" gals, the highest high was to peep at your housemates, or your gfs sisters while they were bathing, soaping themselves, washing their hairs and foaming their faces. Another type of high was when your gfs were bathing, and you standby a bro waiting outside the house whom you let in once the gf start bathing, let him climb onto the stool, peep over the top of the aluminium door, and start masterbating his sperm into tissue paper. Once he peeped until happy and came, quickly let him out the house. Gf came out of bathroom, ask you why your face look so flush, you say it's from the excitement of seeing her. Repeat few times each year for next few years across different gfs, nones the wiser. Few bros cum till dry.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Freeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la
yup, i was unaware too back then when i too focus on my wife.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:

Maybe if u try her, u slso want, maybe she good in mouth work, or she how to clamp using pussy or her can analyse, like use pussy then go anal then follow by mouth
Old 09-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, so you and me are in the same category. THose that got chance to peep also will not peep one. hahaha.
Wah this one real pity. Most guys want to peep but never have chance. But when they have chance with girls who stay with them, alot of them is cmi
Old 10-03-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
sever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife sister got wear like this before also. My wife did say her initially but the sister just say she don't care. After awhile, my wife also give up saying her so everytime I enjoy free show. Sometimes even wear those white top which is so transparent like can see the whole boobs and nipples clearly. Most of the time is singlet can see her boobs from the side. Not sure if she did that purposely or just like to wear comfortable at home.
She is comfortable with you that's why she wears like that. Envy you for having such nice view every time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1