The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taketsuru View Post
That's a sure sign that she ate outside. Maybe guilt but frm experience, once the sex is better after incident like this, quite sure got eat outside.
Agree on the guilt part (emotionally or physically, that i cannot confirm) thats why sex at home improves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Update: I just found the spare phone that she uses to contact the guy, you guys will be amaze with all the messages store in the phone........ Speechless, as I said before, we cannot cover fire with paper, it will burn! Badly!
Save chat to email. Keep it for future use if necessary.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update: I just found the spare phone that she uses to contact the guy, you guys will be amaze with all the messages store in the phone........ Speechless, as I said before, we cannot cover fire with paper, it will burn! Badly!
Yo this is juicy stuff! Please share the contents!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically my wife and the guy meets up during working hours, from the phone records, in between lunch time to 3pm, and every week they will meet at least 3-4 times, all the horny messages, like how you want me to wear for tomorrow session, where to do it, how horny they are, how the long that they can spend the night together, she even send pictures to the guys, clothed and without, some showing her fingering herself in the toilet, some showing her tits while still wearing one side of her bra, now I know how horny my wife is! Fucking horny! Confirmed she love to be fuck by older guys, I guess she lust for it, the extra activity, being fuck by others, I think I am going to plan my revenge........
Old 04-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whatever your revenge is, be careful of WC.
It doesn't care about reason for divorce.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Confirmed she love to be fuck by older guys, I guess she lust for it, the extra activity, being fuck by others, I think I am going to plan my revenge........
Some ladies do love older man. Maybe you are too boring for her, but I guess she find it thrilling doing it with someone other than the one at home. She cannot tell you to try too many pattern in case you think otherwise.

Well you need to know what environment you are in and why you need to seek revenge, isn't it she pluck her own flower and you eat your own grass. At time when the cards are open it is easier to play the game. The more you want to know, the more she going to hide and the more you feel unhappy. Maybe one day after all the excitement both of you will get together happily again.

If you ask me, I rather not to take revenge and rather do what I want since the cards are open both are on even ground. Anger and revenge bring you nowhere.

One final question, what is your feeling towards her now, how is your relationship with her now ?

Take Care

Last edited by a2014; 06-08-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

A bit of disaster does not get you down. There is a silver lining out there.
宽容,慈悲,有几人能够做到。希望你试试看,所有的人都不容易,何况一个单纯的女人。对异性好奇或心存妄想 ,难道你们没有妄想过吗?包容吧,试试,你能做到的。
Old 04-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

其实,我们害怕的,不是心变了,而是感觉变了。爱在改变,因此心也在改变。变心,改变的不是心。而是感觉。 两个人,因为看法一致而相爱,因为观点差异而离开,感觉对不上,心也开始变了。是用心良苦?还是爱上了不该 爱的人?还是愛上她是一個錯。。兄弟,老实说,尊重选择,没有对错还是尊重自己的感觉吧,人能真实的生活是 最舒服的状态,这是千金也不能换的一种自由,即便真实是自己暴露缺点也要这样活着,这是夜夜好眠的坦然。虚 伪是负担,是背在背上的压力。睡一觉,明早依旧艳阳天!:)下辈子不再相遇了。
Old 04-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

外遇,到底遇什么?先说安全需求。人是群居动物,人的安全感绝大部分来自于社会关系。不妨试想一下在原始丛 林里,有一个人,跑得没有豹子快、牙齿没有狮子尖、体格力气不如大象、灵活度比不上猿猴,甚至紧张时候排出 的气体都熏不走进攻者,ta为什么能生存下去?就算换到现代社会的水泥丛林,如果没有食物的供应者、如果没 有国家暴力机器维持社会秩序、如果没有教育者仲裁人等等社会角色,一个人真的能生存下去么?其实在安全需求 层面,我们并不比一个初生的婴儿要求得少。一种稳定的、可重复的、可预期的社会关系,是人为了满足自己的安 全需求一定会追寻的。而婚姻这种形式生来就是带来安全感的。不管你把婚姻解构成什么样子,婚姻都有最基本的 整合婚姻双方资源、保障资源给到下一代的功能。因为婚姻这种稳定的、受社会习俗和法律所保障的特性,所以通 常来说,外遇追求的都不是安全需求而是拓展需求。如果让我排序,安全需求是在拓展需求之前的。这可以解释大 多数人为什么即使有了外遇,理智上也不会选择离婚。小三自断其路的台词通常是“你什么时候离婚”?一下子把 猎奇的真爱之旅降格到了破坏对方基本安全感的地步。二奶通常相安无事一点,无非买包买得厉害一点,但钱货两 清童叟无欺,相对而言安全得多。好了,什么样的人外遇了就真的要离婚呢?一般都是占有了相当社会资源、对自 己能力相当自信、婚姻中另一方对ta并没有特别价值的“成功人士”。那么长的一串定语,只是为了要说明,在 ta的自以为里,自己就能为自己提供安全需求,完全不需要借助婚姻这种手段。
真的是这样么?让我重新申明一下,人的基本特点,是“有限”,没有人可以例外。巨大的社会成功,可能会给人 带来“我就是自己的安全感”这种假想,但只要时机合适,这种假想也非常容易破灭。譬如,香港一沦陷,范柳原 就娶了白流苏。譬如,有著名情感鸡汤师在答“怎么制止老公惯性出轨”时说的,“除非他人生有了大变故,如双 亲去世”。天灾人祸面前,个体的渺小感永远存在,只要人一体会到自己的渺小,寻找一个满足安全需求的洞穴几 乎就是本能选择。所以,如果为了预防另一半外遇,你可以做两点,第一,告诉ta外遇就等于婚姻死刑;第二, 努力增加自己在ta安全需求里的分量。这个社会上为什么男性外遇比例高过女性呢?因为在传统男权社会,男性 占有的社会资源要多得多得多。女性通常在经济这个重要的安全需求方面,要依赖男方。安全需求尚未满足的时候 ,大多数人是不愿意想自己的拓展需求的。
我想了很久“生孩子”到底是“安全需求”还是“拓展需求”,最后还是决定放在“安全需求”里。对许许多多人 而言,传宗接代是和“永恒”挂钩的唯一方式。最近有个概念叫“代际自我”,意思就是,我前面有那么多祖先, 后面还有儿孙,我的生命虽然短暂,但却用某一种方式在通向永恒。这虽然是拓展了生命,但方式比较传统和安全 ,所以更多给人带来的还是安全感。
“爱情”,是一种超现实存在,它完全区别于庸碌的日常生活,因此被那么多人追逐和热爱。在婚姻里的人,外遇 “爱情”,其实在说ta心里隐蔽的那种超越现实的渴望。现实当然是不堪的,除了柴米油盐孩子屎尿屁,更致命 的一点,我们的生命竟然如此有限。一眨眼,竟然中年,再一眨眼,竟然要老了。真是不甘心啊!怎么才能拓展生 命呢?长度无能为力的情况下,拓展维度就变成了很多人的选择。“维度”是什么?就是生命的可能 性。
渴望重新拥有那种生命的热度,渴望回到青春里那种“未来天大地大无限可能”的心境,于是一头扎进炙热的恋爱 和新鲜的刺激里去。从这个方面想,中年人的外遇,真是带有一点自我救赎的悲壮,和向有限生命挑战的浪漫色彩 。当然被抛在婚姻中的另一个人并不这么看。
所以如果你问我有没有一种婚姻可以绝对杜绝外遇,我只能很悲观地告诉你,没有。艺术可以通向永恒、文学可以 通向永恒、哲学可以通向永恒,但很遗憾,这些统统不能成为外遇的替代品。更可能的情况是,长期浸淫这些的人 ,会比普通人对自己的拓展需求更敏感。所以嫁娶诗人、哲人、艺术家,这本身就是高风险项目,三观泯然众人的 人们要慎重。
承认人生的有限,所以我们有安全需求;挑战人生的有限,所以我们有拓展需求。此消彼长,浮浮沉沉。渺小的人 们在巨大的因果网里,一个蝴蝶的煽翅就会带来完全逆转的情形和不一样的结果。这就是我为什么喜欢写故事,这 也是为什么许多人会外遇。
Old 04-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Wow. Part III !!

Now we're curious. Are you turned on by her tryst or anger consumed you? From your words, it seems both
Old 04-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basically my wife and the guy meets up during working hours, from the phone records, in between lunch time to 3pm, and every week they will meet at least 3-4 times, all the horny messages, like how you want me to wear for tomorrow session, where to do it, how horny they are, how the long that they can spend the night together, she even send pictures to the guys, clothed and without, some showing her fingering herself in the toilet, some showing her tits while still wearing one side of her bra, now I know how horny my wife is! Fucking horny! Confirmed she love to be fuck by older guys, I guess she lust for it, the extra activity, being fuck by others, I think I am going to plan my revenge........
can share the pics here, bro?
Old 04-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
can share the pics here, bro?
You also target pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Are u eating outside too?
Old 04-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

We are all waiting for THE PICTURES!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

?did you eat out and she caught you quietly
?did she deliberately allowed you to find her other phone
?is she plotting her revenge (some women are good in that)
Old 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
You also target pixs
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We are all waiting for THE PICTURES!!!!
i am not alone...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1