The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

These few days a bit cold. but yesterday was cool, with the sun shinning and the wind breezing.
Sure, the sex scene is not as good as CP, with all the ktv, sauna, bbs. I think in kunming, one good thing is the good weather you get. And cos Yunnan is a highland, ppl always regard ppl here as more innocent, friendly and direct, not as cunning as the coastal regions, which I felt so.
I am currently in Kunming, any bros visiting this city could pm me for info. will be glad to help.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wilhuili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kunming - China

Bro GreenHorny.
Are you visiting or station in Kunming ? Plan to be there mid of January.
The ppl & culture is great.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ArachnophobiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
These few days a bit cold. but yesterday was cool, with the sun shinning and the wind breezing.
Sure, the sex scene is not as good as CP, with all the ktv, sauna, bbs. I think in kunming, one good thing is the good weather you get. And cos Yunnan is a highland, ppl always regard ppl here as more innocent, friendly and direct, not as cunning as the coastal regions, which I felt so.
I am currently in Kunming, any bros visiting this city could pm me for info. will be glad to help.
Dun be fooled by their innocence. Never let your guard down travelling in china. When u do is when u get into trouble.

CP has no comparison in CHina.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro Wilhuili,

I will be here until March most probably. So u coming to Kunming for golf or business or purely have fun?
Lets meet up for a brew of pu er around cui hu, the number of Singaporeans in Kmg as compared to other places are pathetic.
Btw, do let me know if you need any info on this city. Pm me yeah.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

As we know in China, sauna biz will be good if the weather is cold and really bad when the weather is hot. As kmg has cool weather all yr round, sauna biz is stable thus the number of sauna is realli a lot a lot...
I would suggest ppl to go to those professional big saunas than hotel saunas, as those pro one has meals all provided and their pools are cool.
A few suggestions will be
1. Shui Yi Tian Xia, Swatec club. (rank as the top notch in kmg)
2. Gan Lan Shu ( upcoming hot place but really crowded)
These saunas service mostly only stop at tits fuck, no full package but norm u can sian the gal den can get full job for free.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
the number of Singaporeans in Kmg as compared to other places are pathetic. .
Agree on this. The reason I make SZ and GZO my base for business discussion. Tried doing some stuff in KMG, but i think it has too many things going against it.

I will be back again after CNY to close up some business discussion.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would suggest ppl to go to those professional big saunas than hotel saunas, as those pro one has meals all provided and their pools are cool.
A few suggestions will be
1. Shui Yi Tian Xia, Swatec club. (rank as the top notch in kmg)
2. Gan Lan Shu ( upcoming hot place but really crowded)
These saunas service mostly only stop at tits fuck, no full package but norm u can sian the gal den can get full job for free.
Bro, are you saying that these Saunas dun offer full services ??? So its the normal Sauna + 2 hr massage session at between 200-250RMB ?
Old 07-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster

Yeap. It is 2 hrs sexy massage with handjob, plus full day sauna and meals. When I first in kmg, I will prefer to stay in saunas overnight den hotels. Since the price is abt the same but I can get a release.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wilhuili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kunming - China

I start going to kmg since 1999, at first its once a year, but the last 2 yrs I am making about 4 to 5 trips a year. I am there for golf & relax, have try to start some business but got no way.
Bro GreenHorny, I am very surprise that there are professional sanuas in kmg.
I will try one that you recommend. Once I confirm my flight, I will PM you.
By the way, do you golf ?
Old 09-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Wil,
Sad to say so, I dun golf.
Sure, u let me know when you are coming and we can meet up for chit chat, tea, makan and some action if needed. haha....
Old 11-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeap. It is 2 hrs sexy massage with handjob, plus full day sauna and meals. When I first in kmg, I will prefer to stay in saunas overnight den hotels. Since the price is abt the same but I can get a release.

OIC. Gotcha. . I suppose its better than PCC
Old 26-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SureshMohinder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dudes, was stationed there for 5 years ... will try to answer any queries post here ...
Old 12-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
miketee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiketee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,
Got a golf trip to Spring City coming with some CP regulars who are ultra concerned about the rumoured lack of action up in the mountains. Any advice you can give to calm them down?
Old 17-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Understand your concern. In terms of reputation, kunming is definitely not as sexually commercialized as cp. haha.. Just went to cp last in Jan. the number of gals in Jiayi flower street really daze me. However, in kunming, u could still find 'a piece of sky' for urself.
First, there is no bbs in kunming. or very few due to the clamming down on such activities.
Sauna, sauna in kunming is quite gd, but not all have full package. Only one with full package and cheap will be at 300 rmb.
Ktv in kunming is quite happening though and cheap. 500 rmb for a medium room with beer until 500 rmb, some need not have dj. The dj thing in cp is really waste of money i feel. tips at 100/200. 100 for gals in normal clothes. 200 for gals in gown. gals in gown will do a strip tease to underwear and use their boobs to rub at bros face. and in kunming, every room has a hidden dark cubicle for u to action. As for wad actions, its up to your sweet talking skills liao hor.
tats abt it...please up me if u tink i am worth tat. thanks.
Old 17-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SureshMohinder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are also "dark dancing halls" ... can rubba rubba girls for 10Y for 4mins ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1