The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

At least don't need to go to Hatyai just to watch a movie! Betong do not even hv a run down cinema. Kinda sucks!
Old 30-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
[COLOR=Blue
hahahah, we about same age then. My first trip was 13 years when 17 and the last trip was 2005. In between, lost count of trips, should have left my cock hair almost in all the hotels there[/COLOR]
Yeah. Heard they had to evacuate the hotels guest as there were complaints of non stop 'itchiness'. Had to call in the Siam Bomohz to do the purification ceremony.

I guess you have tasted the Tirak Trap, luckily she is a PRC that need to go back, otherwise you could be deeper into the trap. At the rate that you are going, I guess you are going to sink very fast.
arai ja gerd go hai mun gerd

Don't you find it a big hassle to travel to Betong compared to Hatyai or BKK? These are bigger cities and has many times better to offer? I guess it's the Gong Tau, hahahahaha

Where there is a pussy to b lick, no distance is 2 far away nor hassle hard to overcum.

Enjoy your sweet memory, or perhaps you could pen it up bcos that the only return for the thousands that you spent.
How true. How true.
Old 13-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well was in Danook on the 2nd Feb just after the CNY celebrations. Arrived at the Bukit Kayu Duty Free Complex’s at about 12noon. Went bought some beer and liquor with some friends who are also kakis of the “Land of The Thais”. Booked a cab to drive us across, as the traffic was terrible. It is a long time since I seen this kind of scenario at the border.
Was told that all hotels in Hatyai were fully booked till the end of the week and prices are doubled or tripled. no problem for us as we are staying in Danook. Quickly cleared customs and headed for my usual joint IPD Hotel. Surprised to see a new hotel opened nearby Phuipheng Hotel. Cost BHT 800 per nite. Price up because of CNY usual price BHT 600.
Checked in the hotel and my friends I headed out for lunch, as we were hungry. As we walked towards the main road to have lunch, survey some of the karokas but all were empty or with old chickens. Decided to have lunch and further scout the area.
My friends all-getting very worried that no gals were available. Told them we will be able to find some. Found a karaoke, forgot the name had a few but not to our taste and the price a maddening BHT 2500 to BHT 3000. On normal days maybe not even BHT 1000. Walked around and found one by the name of MIDA just at the end of town. Had a few good selections. Quickly my friends pick out their choices. I picked one by the name of Ah Nook.
Prices started at BHT2500 but managed to discount to BHT 1500. The mummy was friendly woman and gave in to our price.
Back in the room. She is 23 yrs old and claims to be studying in Bangkok doing BBA. Not married and no child bearing. Slim and Tall, body average, breast medium size. She had a very sweet smile and pleasant look. Very friendly. In bed 1st round normal ratings.
That nite after dinner she asked us to go to her mummy’s karaoke – Minnal Karaoke. We agreed and the gang went there for a while. Took 2 bottles of whiskey there. Corkage BHT 230 with ice cubes and BHT 100 for Coke. Fair pricing. Spent about 3 hours there drinking and dancing. My friends were enjoying themselves with all the attention given to them.
Back in the room that nite – the nite was fantastic compared to the evening shot. Very, very girl friend feeling and she went all the way to please me. After the sex, got a good hot bath and a massage before I fell asleep. Got in the morning and had to leave early as I was going to Langkawi for a meeting. One more round before saying goodbye. Exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up in March. She is going back to Bangkok this weekend to continue her studies and will be back in March.
Old 22-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For fellow cheongster!!! The price for the FL depends on the pussy ok...The one which never pregnant B4 on cause about 1800 to 2500B and the one got kids one usually get for 1500 to 1800B depends on bargaining power lor...so cheers ok...I got frend here as new member also but for 100B he can end up no girl there for refusing to give in the price...just don understand leh....
Old 26-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf98
For fellow cheongster!!! The price for the FL depends on the pussy ok...The one which never pregnant B4 on cause about 1800 to 2500B and the one got kids one usually get for 1500 to 1800B depends on bargaining power lor...so cheers ok...I got frend here as new member also but for 100B he can end up no girl there for refusing to give in the price...just don understand leh....
How do you know the girl is pregnant or given birth when touring farm? Bring them into the room for full body check up?? If its base on the OKT words, you can safely trust your eye better but you dont travel thousand of KMs to save 100B, otherwise cheaper and easier to bonk at your neighbourhood.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 09-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will any brother be going to Betong from 15th to 18th July? If yes, maybe we can have a meet up..
Old 15-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster

wenwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Will any brother be going to Betong from 15th to 18th July? If yes, maybe we can have a meet up..
hey bro, I will be there on 15/7 also, I will only stay nite ! may be we can meet up next time......have a nice stay !!!
Old 17-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Looking forward to read your FR on Betong. I am planning to visit Betong soon but still lack of information.

Thanks
DL

Quote:
Old 25-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLip
Bro,

Looking forward to read your FR on Betong. I am planning to visit Betong soon but still lack of information.

Thanks
DL
Bro DL,

I should be going to Betong again sometime end of Aug. Most likely from 31st Aug to 3rd Sep. If you interested, we might be able to meet there.

Cheers,
NotSuave
Old 25-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

wenwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah ! so fast olready plan out yor next trip ar ? must be something good happen during your recently trip.....hee hee..mind to share with ????
Old 10-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Nothing happening lah. I go betong almost every month. Go there to de-stress from the hectic life style in the Lion City.

Will be there from 19th to 22nd August.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Betong update

Quote:
Nothing happening lah. I go betong almost every month. Go there to de-stress from the hectic life style in the Lion City.

Will be there from 19th to 22nd August.
Ready envy u. got so much leave. BTW u always find the same girl there? Previously u mentioned per nite is B3000. Need to give tips beside that. How is the girl's service. Got BBBJ.? I love that. How is quality of girls there? Any photos...

Sorry for all the ??????????? Me aso planning for a trip there after all that have been said about betong.

Bro...Enjoy your comming trip....bonk bonk bonk......
Old 11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

For BBBJ, it really depend. Some girl do it , some girl don't. I just see how good is your skill to hoax them into doing for you.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I think agree with you, plus through my previous experiences as many TGs don't do BBBJ, unless they have a full chemistry with you. But once they're onto it...dammn it like a there is no tomorrow

I think most of PRCs enjoys do on BBBJ and DFK. They are wild too in bed.

That's was my 360 bht of opinion.

Quote:
For BBBJ, it really depend. Some girl do it , some girl don't. I just see how good is your skill to hoax them into doing for you.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:06 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLip
Yeah I think agree with you, plus through my previous experiences as many TGs don't do BBBJ, unless they have a full chemistry with you. But once they're onto it...dammn it like a there is no tomorrow

I think most of PRCs enjoys do on BBBJ and DFK. They are wild too in bed.

That's was my 360 bht of opinion.
I think I have reverse experience where I always find Puying always perform and serve better on the bed than PRC Mei Mei, or perhaps I have always been lucky thru the years. Horniness and wildness varies depending on individual WL and as you rightly say chemistry.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1