The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
Bro,
Oral sex as in BJ or Anal Sex are classifed as Unatural Sex under Sec 377 Cap 224 of the Penal Code if I am not mistaken.

Unnatural offences Sec 377 Cap 224
Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.
yes bro u r not wrong....oral sex or anal sex stand alone r offences under s.377 of the PC.

However several years back, there's a case heard in sg court where a landmark ruling was made. The judge ruled that oral sex is not a crime so long as it acts as a foreplay followed by penile-vaginal sex.

I do not have access to lawnet so cant quote u the exact citation.
Old 16-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CD-RW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

read a news from chinese news papar, 1 guy sue for molest the gal.
The gal follow him go home and now she sue him for molest?
how can it be?

if having sex with the gal, without force her, after fews mth, can teh gal report to police claim some 1 molest her?!
will police take this and do investigation?
Old 16-02-2007, 08:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD-RW View Post
if having sex with the gal, without force her, after fews mth, can teh gal report to police claim some 1 molest her?!
will police take this and do investigation?
If a report is lodged, it will be Rape not Molest since intercourse had taken place.

Once a report is lodged, the Police will do an investigation.
Old 16-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CD-RW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...then beri dangerous to have sex with gal leh...
any time gal can sue guy for rape or molest...SOB SOB
Old 16-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
iceage2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry didn;'t see this thread. just want to ask if a guy (big size) push a girl down on the floor and grab her by the neck. is this consider asssult?

i have a girlfriend who suffers injuries to some part of her body because of this? she already report to the police, but they have not take any actions. anyone else know what else can she do?
Old 17-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage2 View Post
sorry didn;'t see this thread. just want to ask if a guy (big size) push a girl down on the floor and grab her by the neck. is this consider asssult?

i have a girlfriend who suffers injuries to some part of her body because of this? she already report to the police, but they have not take any actions. anyone else know what else can she do?
maybe u can pm me the details of the incident? ur para is too vague...
Old 17-02-2007, 05:37 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
However several years back, there's a case heard in sg court where a landmark ruling was made. The judge ruled that oral sex is not a crime so long as it acts as a foreplay followed by penile-vaginal sex.
I know about that case. Sometime it just take a case to landmark the whole sextion of the Law and other cases of similar nature, the lawyers will quote from the ruling of that particular case.

However, if you read Sec 377 Cap 224 properly, there is no mentioned of it as foreplay being exempted from the offence itself.

If that is the case, would it be still an offence after 2 guys had foreplay as a prelude to sex based on the landmark ruling?!
Old 18-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
unless u offically received a letter from them stating the outcome of the case, if not, never presume tat a case is closed when u dun hear from the investigating officer after some time. he may be 'sitting' on the case doing nothing, sometime dragging the case for month even a year before coming back to u again...

How to find outcome of case? Happened more than 10 yrs ago in Geylang.... police station closed down liao and investigator oso pensioned.
Old 18-02-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
How to find outcome of case? Happened more than 10 yrs ago in Geylang.... police station closed down liao and investigator oso pensioned.
The old Geylang Police Station aka "C" Div was dicomssioned in 2000. Its boundaries are taken over by Bedok Div "G" and Central Div "A". The case you mentioned depends on the location and will be referred to the Division whose boundary consist of that particular area.

Althought the IO might have pensioned or resigned, the case will be passed over to another IO.
Old 18-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Althought the IO might have pensioned or resigned, the case will be passed over to another IO.
You so early, anwser Qns liao arh?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 19-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know about that case. Sometime it just take a case to landmark the whole sextion of the Law and other cases of similar nature, the lawyers will quote from the ruling of that particular case.

However, if you read Sec 377 Cap 224 properly, there is no mentioned of it as foreplay being exempted from the offence itself.

If that is the case, would it be still an offence after 2 guys had foreplay as a prelude to sex based on the landmark ruling?!
bro, that case's ruling is only applicable to penile-vaginal intercourse only.....never was it applicable for 2 male parties...whatever happens between two males, be it, oral, anal, as foreplay or not, will always be unnatural and are offences under the law.
Old 19-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
maybe u can try emailing to this [email protected], with the details, such as date of report lodged, IO in charge, and any other relevant details...
Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

One quick question...

Is it illegal to have paid sex in a hotel room? Does the cops got any right to just come charging into the room without any warrant?
Old 29-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 17
Red Baron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRed Baron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Is it illegal to have paid sex in a hotel room? Does the cops got any right to just come charging into the room without any warrant?
yeah this question probably the no.1 in most cheongsters mind. anybody can help ?
Old 30-01-2008, 09:20 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read this sticky
http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...er-sg-law.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
One quick question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
yeah this question probably the no.1 in most cheongsters mind. anybody can help ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1