The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
Untill now our brothers have been asking this guy,but no reply, WHICH SHOP HE REFERRING TO AND WHO IS THAT BITCH mother money fuckface SAYING LIKE THAT? Its whether true or not she said like that or you are just spicing up making story and making some of us reader here burst. Thru out my 20 years of chiong since ns until now even thou i seldom post on this forum but never kena this treatment or either way this guy really suey behave untill trigger someone to insult you untill like that. If really true,then really feel that our local chiong massage scene has getting bad to worse and worst. No point if the ml are young or experience but if service like shit and face scrap kena steam roller also demand charge high tips just because of cb
..Ptuii
Old 02-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1875 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
Bro, this forum ppl only zap you when u spoil ppl playground and reveal joints for AV to raid. This type of rubbish joint just post their SHOP NAME, ADDRESS, ML NAME everything big big here, bros will up you cos you help us clean up this type of traps that botaiboji waste money on entrance fee just to realise is a fked up joint. let AV go load them up lorry send them back to whr they came from. prevent more bros frm falling into this trap, save our precious money to explore and share more good lobangs
Old 02-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 13
3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Bro, you shiok because the feeling was sensual or because it relieves the tension?
Release tension type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Nice FR. Can share with me? Thanks you
pm you
Old 03-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Kishore is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
For those who pm me to ask me for contacts and address, I will just do a full FR here

I went to this joint nearer to the first day of phase 2, I was walking along the street and found the door secretly open, and I see cameras on the ceilings, so I know this place confirm got happenings.

I went up the stairs and the electromagnet glass door open, i was greeted by a PRC in her 25+, the price list itself says 'facial 30 mins for 40 dollars'. I paid upfront at the counter and I saw a room with bunker beds, the WLs actually live in the shop.

I was brought into a room, the lady told me to shower first. Afterwards, I lie on the bed and the lady begin to do massage on me, but halfway her phone rang and she apologize to me saying she forgot that she had a booking with her regulars so she asked me if its ok to change a WL and I agreed.

So a viet named sasa came in, she is even younger, and she continue to massage me for quite a while, and then asked me what kind of services I want

Massage: so so, I mean this kind of fuck joint, u dont actually expect a really good massage right? if u found a really good one, then u are lucky bcoz its a really rare find

FJ: 8/10, quite accommodating, and her pus is actually quite wet, this turns me on

Damage: quoted 150, but I nego to 110 so total is 40+110

Overall: not a time watcher, some joints massage u for 10 mins then ask u to fuck already but this one I feel exceeded the time limit

Contact: I dont usually go to the same joint more than once, bcoz I like to explore, I am the one that like new adventurous feelings when venturing to the unknown joint so I didnt ask for contact.

For those bros that I have given the address to, feel free to write a FR on how ur experience is
Bro, please share the contact..
Old 03-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pump1squirt View Post
Writing an MR because I feel like the ML deserve one.

Went back to my regular ML and saw today only got 3 customer including me.

Massage $45, but I always never ask for change, so $50.

Strong massage, the kind that hits the nerve and deep muscle. Everytime I want to shout out in pain but at the same time its so shiok after that.

Then comes the balls massage, the way my balls are treated is also like those deep tissue massage, deep, not pain. Can feel all the veins in my balls unblocked.

Looks 6/10 (40 years old but looks like used to be chio)
Breast 7/10 (Decent C)
Massage 10/10 (I like hard massage and this one is deep in the tissue)
Balls massage 10/10 (Need to try to know)

ML is quite private. Scared too many people know dangerous, so I will only share contact with power 3 and above.

Write a MR or up me if good.
I up your points, please share contact, hard to find good masseuse nowadays. I big size so a lot of them bo lat, cannot press well
Old 07-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zlolx1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to that place opposite SLS, there is a lot of spa. after walking around to check which MP is suits my eyes, went inside one with dark environment. take the standard entry fees, massage is still acceptable. GQ pop and ask what service do i wanted to take, when asking for price, she asked how much I willing to pay, I said 100, and she said ok, then she go locked the door. afterwards, left with a happy man. Sorry for the lousy FR as i m still new to this.

Body 7/10 (PRC)
massage 7/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Damage 50+100 (maybe can get lower as she didnt nego on the offered price)
Old 10-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
shinryuuon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinryuuon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
For those who pm me to ask me for contacts and address, I will just do a full FR here

I went to this joint nearer to the first day of phase 2, I was walking along the street and found the door secretly open, and I see cameras on the ceilings, so I know this place confirm got happenings.

I went up the stairs and the electromagnet glass door open, i was greeted by a PRC in her 25+, the price list itself says 'facial 30 mins for 40 dollars'. I paid upfront at the counter and I saw a room with bunker beds, the WLs actually live in the shop.

I was brought into a room, the lady told me to shower first. Afterwards, I lie on the bed and the lady begin to do massage on me, but halfway her phone rang and she apologize to me saying she forgot that she had a booking with her regulars so she asked me if its ok to change a WL and I agreed.

So a viet named sasa came in, she is even younger, and she continue to massage me for quite a while, and then asked me what kind of services I want

Massage: so so, I mean this kind of fuck joint, u dont actually expect a really good massage right? if u found a really good one, then u are lucky bcoz its a really rare find

FJ: 8/10, quite accommodating, and her pus is actually quite wet, this turns me on

Overall: not a time watcher, some joints massage u for 10 mins then ask u to fuck already but this one I feel exceeded the time limit

Contact: I dont usually go to the same joint more than once, bcoz I like to explore, I am the one that like new adventurous feelings when venturing to the unknown joint so I didnt ask for contact.

For those bros that I have given the address to, feel free to write a FR on how ur experience is
Hi bro, can pm me the location.
Thanks!
Old 11-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi sorry to disappoint you bros, some bros PM me and told me that the girls there cant make it, so I went there to check, and the massage ladies there told me that they have changed the whole batch of girls, and they dont know where did the old batch go, the new batch really cant make it, so its a shame that this good joint is down
Old 27-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down today to see if I can get anything good. I went to a spa I visited a couple years go when there was a malaysian malay there and the service was damn good. Sadly everything have changed and now there are only viets there. I love the location that's why I go there.

Only had one girl there so I just went with her, but she said have 3 girls working there (they came later on). I never saw them only heard their voices.

Looks: 6/10 average looks maybe mid to late 20s
Body:6/10 got abit of tummy, and chubby I think most bros won't like.
Boobs: 7/10 C cup nice to cup. Best part of her.
Service:6/10 Never talk during massage, she was very shy. Next part she was more responsive.
Damage: Original is high side I lowered it to the new normal price.

Overall I think very average, I had some of my best fucks in this area so its really a shame.

I saw a new shop pink sign board nearer to the mrt along the road. Wonder if any bro have tried.

If anyone want to try this place can PM me, Can exchange. I have other places as well. Looking for

1.Malay with nice ass
2.SYT 20 to 29 with good body
3.Cheaper fuck options
Old 27-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
pamtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlolx1 View Post
Been to that place opposite SLS, there is a lot of spa. after walking around to check which MP is suits my eyes, went inside one with dark environment. take the standard entry fees, massage is still acceptable. GQ pop and ask what service do i wanted to take, when asking for price, she asked how much I willing to pay, I said 100, and she said ok, then she go locked the door. afterwards, left with a happy man. Sorry for the lousy FR as i m still new to this.

Body 7/10 (PRC)
massage 7/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Damage 50+100 (maybe can get lower as she didnt nego on the offered price)
Bro can share which shop? TIA
Old 27-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Banker199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can pm the the address contact thanks in advance.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the pink color sign board opposite of sim lim tower? Canshare the fr? Ty
Old 27-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Anyone tried the pink color sign board opposite of sim lim tower? Canshare the fr? Ty
Bro is this the one very near the hotel?
Old 28-09-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Bro is this the one very near the hotel?
yeah and should be along the road very new lol
Old 28-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Pls Pm me some Jalan besar spa ctc pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread