The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 30-09-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

I removed Jing’s bathrobe. A womanly, voluptuous body greeted me.

Jing sat cross-legged and put a pillow across her lap. She motioned for me rest my head on the pillow, and started giving me a wonderful head and face massage (she was a beautician pre-Singapore ML days). I felt her sincere, loving touch. It was so soothing, I was threatening to snooze off. Just that my cock would not let me.

My hands reached out to her breasts. Back in Singapore, she had a lithe, almost athletic body, with 33B breast size. Now, I felt a pair of 34C. Admittedly, she was fleshier than before, but it felt good! I sat up and sucked on her protruding nipples. I swept the pillow away from her lap and touched her pussy. Yes, she was already wet.

“Wo yao” (I want it), she whispered shyly.

We made love like a sex-starved couple. The last person I made love to was Jing, some three weeks ago. Now I was fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Jing was moaning loudly, there was no more hand-covering-mouth to muffle her lust. We must have been at it for close to an hour, before we both collapsed in exhaustion and sweat.

- - - - -

I heard the hair-dryer being uses. In the bathroom, Jing was drying her panties, which she apparently hand washed the night before. My morning wood was obvious. But she ignored it. Can I wear your shirt, she asked. I just nodded and went into the shower.

When I finished showering, she had put on my white shirt, sleeves rolled up. It was the perfect “boyfriend shirt” look. She also wore my navy blue baseball cap. The overall look went well – my cap and shirt, and her jeans and sneakers. We went downstairs for breakfast.

I had never been to a “proper, clean spa” in Shenzhen, I told Jing at breakfast. Through the years of business travel, I had been to Shenzhen a few times. On two occasions, my business associates took me to “men’s paradise” – the kind of sauna place where rock and roll dreams come true…

That afternoon, we skipped lunch (after a heavy breakfast), drinking coffee at a fancy café and people watching. It was interesting. We then made our way to a proper, clean spa. There were couples at the spa, but it was mostly small groups of women who came to have their nails done, faces cleansed and for legit massage. Jing and I did the same. Additionally, I wanted my ears waxed.

We took a couple’s room for the massage. In the changing area, Jing gave me a serious look. Don’t get a hard-on, she cautioned me. By the time she stripped, my cock was hard. I walked awkwardly to the massage bed in my bathrobe. I was glad to lay face down, artificially supressing my erection.

It was my second and final night in Shenzhen before my flight back to Singapore the next day. We were both feeling relaxed and rejuvenated following the afternoon’s pampering at the spa. That evening, the temperature dipped a few degrees as autumn set-in.

We cuddled in bed, watching a funny talk show on TV. I ran my fingers over her smooth skin and curvaceous body underneath the duvet. We were both naked. And I was getting hornier by the minute. Inevitably, I dived under the duvet and started eating her pussy. After a while, it was a tad too warm underneath the duvet. Pushing it aside, I applied my “thumb and index finger” approach, like I did with Jing back in Singapore. Holding onto my big cock, I inserted 2cm of my cock into her vagina. The sensation we both experienced transformed us into sex addicts in a heartbeat. We made out for over an hour, and Jing proudly drenched the bedsheets. My condom was laced with her white juice. And the bedroom reeked of sex.

- - - - -

I kissed Jing goodbye, and she alighted from the cab and walked into her “xiao qu” (little estate/community) where she lived. The cab continued the journey to the airport for my afternoon flight. I did not know when, or if, I will meet Jing again. But there was a sense of “closure”. To be able to see her again after her abrupt departure from Singapore when I was overseas. There was a warm glow in my heart.

(To be continued)
Old 01-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
captain96sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, please keep going
Old 01-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain96sg View Post
Excellent story TS, please keep going
Aye, aye, Captain !
Old 01-10-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

I did not know when, or if, I will meet Jing again. But there was a sense of “closure”. To be able to see her again after her abrupt departure from Singapore when I was overseas. There was a warm glow in my heart.

Maybe lady luck was smiling on us. Two months later, I would meet Jing again, but not in Shenzhen.

It was early in the New Year and Hong Kong was going through an unusual cold snap. The client had asked to meet me in HK. I informed Jing in advance, my plan was to go to Shenzhen after HK.

“Wo qu Xiang Gang zhao ni” (see you in HK), Jing suggested instead.

Just before 9pm, Jing texted me when she was at the hotel lobby. I went downstairs and fetched her to my room. She had come directly from Shenzhen. I noticed she only had a small handbag - Jing had to return to Shenzhen that night, due to prior commitments the following day. I was a little confused but did not ask. Because I would have finished my meetings the next day and can be in Shenzhen in time for dinner.

Jing asked if she could take a shower and just chill out in my room, as she have had a hectic day, and another busy day tomorrow. Obviously I agreed.

Jing tucked herself comfortably in bed after her shower, channel surfing. I showered and hopped into bed with Jing. I was mindful Jing probably needed to leave in a couple of hours. And as a gentleman - not a sex-craving punter - we should just watch TV and enjoy each other’s company without engaging in anything sexual.

But Jing had other thoughts. Within minutes after I joined her in bed, she slipped her hand into my boxer shorts.

It’s hard and you’re salivating, she told me in Chinese, referring to my cock. I put my hand underneath her bathrobe. She stopped me from sliding my hand closer to her pussy. Instead, she guided my hand onto her breasts. They were soft and warm. And the nips were hardening. We started kissing. In no time, I had pulled her bathrobe aside and removed my boxer shorts. We made sweet love. Just after 11pm, I accompanied Jing downstairs to get a taxi. It was surreal. She would have commuted 2-3 hours two-way, to spent just 2 hours with me. I expressed my deep appreciation to her, for coming to meet me.

“Ming wan hui lai, ni pei wo liang tian”, Jing told me at the lobby. She walked swiftly to the empty taxi stand and boarded the taxi. I returned to my room and went online to make some flight and hotel arrangements. I was extending my stay in HK.

(To be continued)
Old 01-10-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
vavaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to read more updates!
Old 01-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavaria View Post
Camping to read more updates!
Happy to oblige, bro!
Old 02-10-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

I was extending my stay in HK.

Typical of Jing, she was a person of few words. Or perhaps she had her own reasons for only telling me, at the last minute, she would be back in HK the following night.

I changed my flight online. I also redeemed two nights at my preferred hotel. (The client had booked/paid my room, and I did not need them to know I was extending my HK stay).

After the client lunch the following day, I checked-out of the Shangri-la Hotel in Pacific Place. It was a great hotel, but not my preferred one. I took a cab for the short 5min ride to my preferred hotel. It was the same hotel brand that I had, two months earlier, stayed with Jing in Shenzhen. As always, I enjoy VVIP status with them. With a complimentary upgrade, despite being a redemption, I checked into an executive suite. I headed out to buy some clothes, which I sometimes do in HK, but more so because I’m staying an additional couple of days and needed something more casual.

Jing texted me when I was paying for my shopping in Causeway Bay. She said she would arrive around 8pm. I sent her my hotel address. She remembered the hotel brand, and acknowledged with a cheeky emoticon.

It was Friday evening and the Club Lounge was quiet, as most business travellers had left. It was a little chilly outside and I decided to check out the lounge’s winter spread for happy hour, which was highly commendable. The harbour view made it more inviting.

Jing was early. Just after 7pm, she texted from the lobby. I had just started on my lobster bisque. I took off my napkin and prepared to go downstairs to fetch her. The manager came to me; she suggested my guest can be accompanied upstairs by the Concierge (elevator key card required), and she will take care of the rest. I texted Jing to go see the Concierge.

In a couple of minutes, the manager led Jing to my table. She was obviously impressed but tried not to show it. We savoured the fusion spread and sampled a couple of wines. All the while, colourfully-lit boats sailed casually in the harbour, adding to the majestic backdrop framed by floor-to-ceiling glass panels.

What do you do, Jing finally asked me, unable to contain her curiosity anymore, making reference to my work. I told her I was a salesman. She laughed. It was the first time that I had seen her laugh. I said I wanted to smoke, let’s go back to the room (smoking not allowed at the club lounge).

- - - - -

I carried Jing’s Longchamp Le Pliage travel bag, and bid the attentive staff at the club lounge goodnight. The manager handed me a bottle of Chandon Brut Rose. It was not an expensive item, but it was the thought that counted. “See you for breakfast, Mr. X?”, the manager asked. “10am for two, please. Have a good evening”, I smiled.

Jing sank onto the leather sofa as soon as we entered the room. She was wide-eyed. “You shi tao fang?” (suite room again?). Maybe they are full, so I got upgraded, I made it up. She had a good appetite at the lounge. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, without removing it, remarking on the delicious spread we had earlier. I closed in, removed her sneakers and placed her feet on the coffee table. I poured the Rose and we started smoking, enjoying the amazing harbour view and the neon lights that characterised Tsim Sha Tsui.

I’m tired, I will shower and rest, Jing said. “Hao ba” (OK), I replied. I have always respected people’s private space, and Jing was no different. I lighted another cigarette and looked at my phone messages. Jing made her way into the bathroom via the bedroom.

“Hai bu guo lai?” (not coming?), Jing called out. I had just finished my cigarette. Well, that much for giving her “me time” and space, I told myself. In HK, there were a few “firsts” for me with Jing. At the lounge, she laughed (1st “first”) when I told her I worked as a humble salesman. Now the 2nd “first” – we were going to shower together.

The rainforest shower head ensured that both of us were equally wet underneath it. We explored each other’s body erotically and kissed as the glass panels in the bathroom steamed up. As I had, expectedly, developed a solid hard-on, Jing could easily wash my earnest big cock. Her touches made it even harder. I licked her nipples under the running water, closed my eyes and imagined myself in a JAV setting. It didn’t last long. Jing turned off the water. Sheepishly, I wiped myself dry as Jing had proceeded to blow dry her hair.

Back in the bedroom, I adjusted the temperature higher. I habitually slept in the nude when I was in a hotel room. Jing knew it (from our Shenzhen stay). She went to bed stark naked, too. The duvet was very comfortable. But even more comfortable, was sleeping next to Jing, her warm body touching mine. I wasn’t sleepy, and the various wine at dinner was now making me frisky. I looked at Jing. She was not asleep. Through the dimmed bedside lighting, I saw a sparkle in her eye.

Jing lowered herself from the pillow and in a flash, she was licking the tip of my cock.

(To be continued)
Old 02-10-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Joannabass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more steamy updates!
Old 02-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joannabass View Post
Camping for more steamy updates!
Hi sis (?), I hope my revelations makes you hot and steamy, and…
Old 02-10-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

Jing lowered herself from the pillow and in a flash, she was licking the tip of my cock.

This was the 3rd “first” – Jing had never mouthed my cock in Singapore, nor in Shenzhen. And on my part, I never dictated how my female companion should arouse me. I just go with the flow.

She was giving me a taste of my own medicine. I had frequently aroused Jing by inserting my cock, cm by cm, into her wet pussy. I had also inserted the whole length of my cock, deep into her, only to pull it out and “deny” her, before doing it all over again, and again. Now she was blowing me in a similar fashion. Bit by bit, fully engulfed, withdrawn, back to deep throat,…

I knew I was going to spray into her mouth at the rate which she was going, so I stopped her and capped myself. Jing was impatient. She instantly adopted a starfish position, took my cock, and rubbed it at the entrance of her pussy. When she was ready, she inserted my whole cock into her love cave. I could not stop ramming her, as her love juice began to leave white patches on her pussy hair. It dawned on me that I was having sexual intercourse for the first time in two months. My last partner was, well, Jing, in Shenzhen. I ejaculated with a loud grunt which drowned out Jing’s lusty moans.

- - - - -

We mostly window shopped as Jing proved, once again, she was a thrifty person, even if I was generous. But she really liked the sweater that I was wearing, which I had bought from Tokyo the previous winter.

On our second night in HK, we had dinner in Kowloon and took a ferry back to the hotel in Wanchai. I had done it several times through the years, but it was certainly a new experience for Jing. She held my hand tightly as the winter breeze brushed against our faces as we crossed the harbour by sea. I was feeling very happy. I knew she felt likewise.

The 4th “first” happened that night.

When the ferry arrived in Wanchai, Jing adjusted my scarf to make sure my neck was well protected from the wind. It took about 10min to walk back to the hotel. As we took in the cold, fresh air, she asked, do you like to poke from the back? The way it came across in Chinese could mean two things: do you do anal, or do you like doggy.

Being in HK, and knowing Cantonese, I replied I’m not a “si fatt kwai” (those who understand Cantonese, its colloquially “I’m not a backside man” or I don’t fuck (a person’s) asshole). Shortly we were in the comfort of our suite.

We washed up and lay in bed. I wanted to watch Premier League live (I know Jing likes football too). But she had a better suggestion. She tuned into the hotel music channel which played romantic, instrumental repertoire. The mood was set.

I don’t know when we will meet again, Jing said. She began to plant kisses from my neck and moved southwards, cumulating in a furious BBBJ. I want you to fuck me from behind, she requested. And I mean poking into my pussy, she clarified.

Holding Jing’s waist, I whipped my stiff cock on her bums. She had pretty much maintained her weight since Shenzhen. Whereas in Singapore she was slim and had proportionately less fleshy bums, now she is “fuller” all-round, which meant a nice, meaty ass for the taking.

It was easy to insert my penis into her vagina from the back. I am blessed with a long, robust cock when stimulated, and Jing had always been easily wet. Being the first time copulating in that position, I tried to be gentle, sliding my cock inside her rhythmically from the back. But I am a visual animal. Seeing how her ass bounced and her breasts swayed, plus the “piak piak” noise from my actions, I turned into an alpha male and started pounding her at top gear. Jing buried her head intermittently into the pillow, muffling her cries of joy. But I did make out a few words, “hao meng” (aggressive), “cha wo” (poke me), which optimized my lust and inspired me to give Jing the best fuck of her life.

- - - - -

Jing accompanied me to Central, where the Airport Express train took only 25min to the airport. I gave her my sweater, the one which she liked a lot. Keep it for me; plus, it has my smell, too, I said.

“Bian tai!” (pervert!), Jing shot back with a wide smile. She tied the sweater around her neck. We kissed and parted. It was always very nice to be with Jing. I hope to see her again.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Bian tai!” (pervert!), Jing shot back with a wide smile. She tied the sweater around her neck. We kissed and parted. It was always very nice to be with Jing. I hope to see her again.

- - - - -

Fast forward. Time flies. It’s been several years since Jing left Singapore. I continued to meet her, overseas, three or four times a year, almost always during work trips. Due to our respective work commitments (she works in retail), it was not always possible to meet for meals. Inevitably, the usual arrangement had been Jing coming to my hotel bar for drinks after 10pm. She always stayed for the night, and we continued to have a sexual relationship.

Jing owes me nothing, and vice-versa. The friendship remains; I guess our mutual attraction also remains - otherwise, I find it difficult to explain why we still meet a few times a year and continue to sleep together.

I was last with Jing in 2019, then covid hit early 2020 and I stopped traveling for work and leisure altogether. But we stay in touch, and I still “see” her digitally. I knew when she took her covid vaccination. I knew when she had a new hair style. And so on. And they were not WeChat moments. She would text me, “hey I did this” and we would be chatting like it was only yesterday that we saw each other in Singapore…..

When it is more convenient to travel again, I would visit Jing. It does not matter if we end up being intimate. I just want to catch-up with my old friend, Jing…

- - - - -

Next: Under the Radar (2) – Adventures with the Boobs Queen!
Old 03-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

- - - - -

Fast forward. Time flies. It’s been several years since Jing left Singapore. I continued to meet her, overseas, three or four times a year, almost always during work trips. Due to our respective work commitments (she works in retail), it was not always possible to meet for meals. Inevitably, the usual arrangement had been Jing coming to my hotel bar for drinks after 10pm. She always stayed for the night, and we continued to have a sexual relationship.

Jing owes me nothing, and vice-versa. The friendship remains; I guess our mutual attraction also remains - otherwise, I find it difficult to explain why we still meet a few times a year and continue to sleep together.

I was last with Jing in 2019, then covid hit early 2020 and I stopped traveling for work and leisure altogether. But we stay in touch, and I still “see” her digitally. I knew when she took her covid vaccination. I knew when she had a new hair style. And so on. And they were not WeChat moments. She would text me, “hey I did this” and we would be chatting like it was only yesterday that we saw each other in Singapore…..

When it is more convenient to travel again, I would visit Jing. It does not matter if we end up being intimate. I just want to catch-up with my old friend, Jing…

- - - - -

Next: Under the Radar (2) – Adventures with the Boobs Queen!
Nice stories, very nice stories. I like the one with Jing the most though. Sounds like a fun lifestyle you are having!
Old 03-10-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Nice stories, very nice stories. I like the one with Jing the most though. Sounds like a fun lifestyle you are having!
It’s a trade-off, bro. Frequent business travel, nice hotels, fancy restaurants, flexi schedules are exchanged for relentless pursuit of corporate profits. I’m just a corporate slave, trying to have some fun along the way
Old 03-10-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Under the Radar (2) – Adventures with the Boobs Queen!

Risks and rewards apply to various facets in life, including indulgence in the ML scene.

After an exceptionally busy (and stressful) stretch at work, I took a couple of days off to do absolutely fuck-all, and simply rest.

Resting is an investment in well-being. And well-being for me, includes being re-energized via treatments that stimulate the mind, body and soul. Such as a relaxing massage, ideally by a chio bu who delivers a good jerk-off too!

Resting at home, the sudden urge to do this surfaced after midnight. After some online browsing and several text messages later, Luna (not her real work name) was the sole reply I received. She was available at 2am. The address was a restaurant in a quiet part of Geylang. I re-looked at Luna’s online profile and blurred photos, which at best served as a rough guide, and at worst, a complete scam.

High risk, I thought. I mean, ordinarily, who would accept a 2am appointment for a first-time customer? Nevertheless, I took the risk and parked opposite the given address. I texted Luna, and with her instructions, I ended up in a second storey shophouse unit, partitioned with several rooms.

First impression along the dim corridor leading to her partitioned room: she’s short (under 1.6m), has big boobs, and nice facial features from the minimal lighting available. Her room was only slightly brighter than the corridor, but it was good enough to see Luna properly. She’s beautiful! And those racks must be at least 34C!

You can undress here and use the bathroom at the end of floor, she said, passing me a towel. I took my cross-body bag with me to the shower - I was not going to leave my phone, wallet and car key behind. The bathroom, though small, was clean. It was just 10m or so away from her room.

As Luna started her massage, I knew she was not a trained masseur. But that was ok. I found her to be friendly and hardworking. When it was time for sensual, Luna removed her baggy t-shirt. I felt like I struck lottery – she had snow white skin with very smooth complexion and humongous 36D breasts (she told me the exact size later), which miraculously only sagged a little, for its size. She did not wear a bra, but was insistent on not removing her shorts.

I played with her breasts like a kid with a new toy. She inched even closer to me and encouraged me to suck on those massive, naturally soft breasts. Despite my not insubstantial exposure to ML breasts, hers was impressive and definitely rank as my top two. (The other being Hope, a beautiful young lass with 34C knockers, who was at a Farrer Park condo previously).

I feasted on Luna’s breasts as if it was my last meal , and Luna’s tiny fingers magically milked a whole load of sperm which sprayed onto my body, her body and the bed. It was quite a sticky mess. She inspected the mess I made and remarked “Ke lian, duo jiu le?” (pitiful (you), how long has it been?)

I liked Luna’s friendly demeanour and her cheekiness. But most of all, I liked her snow white body with her all-natural 36D breasts as centrepiece. She would have been a stunner if she was taller (she was only 1.56m) and had a smaller waist (I think she was about 28 inches).

Just an hour ago, I still felt Luna was a high risk choice, to meet a new ML with no reviews at 2am in the red light district. An hour later, I felt rewarded…

I drove home in the still of night, drained (of sperm) and replaying her 36D boobs in my face. My adventures with the Boobs Queen had just begun…

Sidenote: Like Jing in my previous story, Luna wanted a low profile. However, customers (bros) were so fascinated by her, she became a popular but elusive ML in SBF. I am not using her work name, to avoid potential future issues, as this well-known for topless-only ML, became my sex doll.

(To be continued)
Old 03-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro great sharing. Your experience with Jing reminds me of the enjoyable times I had pre Covid when I could travel to China and Hong Kong regularly to meet my lady friend who stayed in Shenzhen. I am still in touch with her. Waiting earnestly for China to open the borders, I do miss my lady friend very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1