The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantnt View Post
My question is==> How the hell you even find this kind of lobang
Hi Bro,

There are a lot of boy-girl socailisation event organised in PRC daily, you all can try www.douban.com and look for the area you are in. For these event organised in SH is quite safe.

Happy bonking!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story
Old 18-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
my kudos to ebonkie and holein1 bro especially, always giving practical but sound advices. I have a cheonging kaki who has spent thousands (SGD) on 1 ktv mm and is still spending more..And the best part is his ktv mm is married. be back in SH end march. Hopefully can catch up with you guys for a ktv session or something else.
sure sure. PM me or contact bonkie, as long as i have the time, i will arrange to meet up. with regards to hooking mummy, it's getting harder and harder.

1. mummy does not behave and think the same way as the girls. their primary objective is monthly sales target. anyone who can contribute a big chunk to her sales target can bed her anytime.

2. Head mummy is even harder to get. at times, we might meet those assistant mummy, who are none other than popular girls wanting to go the mummy career. these are easier, cos they are still in the process of mummy training.

3. it will be a tough challenge to balance between getting and not getting a girl to sit beside you. a piece of advice - don't act virgin in front of a seasoned mummy. it simply doesn't work. we are guys with desires. in a similar manner, they are also woman with needs. you just need the right situation and time to get her.

btw, can tell your friend that ktv xiao mei is easier to get...try that..haha..if he is tired of ktv girls...
Old 18-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Bro
Flying off alone today for shanghai. Will will stay in 紫金山 purple mountain. Any happening around that part of town?

Many thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bonedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently tried an outcall service with Juan Juan from unforgettableshanghai.blog.com. Petite little sweet girl. When she arrived I asked if she needed to shower she said no need. When the session started I was licking around her tits and suddenly I smelled her BO! Turn out this girl got cigarette smell in her mouth, BO on her pits, even pussy got fishy smell. I quickly turned her over and came in doggie, less than half hour after we started. I can't recommend her but if you end up with her against my advice I suggest you insist that she shower properly and listerine her mouth first. Suay seah.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro
Flying off alone today for shanghai. Will will stay in 紫金山 purple mountain. Any happening around that part of town?

Many thanks
Bro, where that purple golden mountain? located around the out-skirts of Shanghai? Most FLs dont wana travel so far out from the 3rd ring of SH city..
Old 19-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedry View Post
I recently tried an outcall service with Juan Juan from unforgettableshanghai.blog.com. Petite little sweet girl. When she arrived I asked if she needed to shower she said no need. When the session started I was licking around her tits and suddenly I smelled her BO! Turn out this girl got cigarette smell in her mouth, BO on her pits, even pussy got fishy smell. I quickly turned her over and came in doggie, less than half hour after we started. I can't recommend her but if you end up with her against my advice I suggest you insist that she shower properly and listerine her mouth first. Suay seah.
Hi Bro,

Hahaha, this kind of weather also got BO, either she had not bath a few days or she is a definitely a no GO during summer!

Happy bonking next time!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Old 19-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Bro, where that purple golden mountain? located around the out-skirts of Shanghai? Most FLs dont wana travel so far out from the 3rd ring of SH city..
Purple Mountain is a Chinese 5 Star hotel located along Dong Fang/Lao Shan Lu, at the Prime area of Pudong, 15 minutes walk to Yaohan at Zhang Yang Lu.

Lots of MPs along Wei Fang Lu and Lao Shan Lu, 3 Saunas (at Baoshan Hotel (just opp. Purple Mountain), Siyuan (Lao Shan Lu/Zhang Yang Lu) and MT (behind Yaohan), but lack of KTVs. A Bath house is 15 minutes taxi ride away along Zhang Yang Lu. Clubbing MT/Sauna is 15 minutes taxi ride way at Pu Cheng Lu/Pudong Nan Lu. Lots of family KTVs around. Lots of Makan places, 96 Mall good for corporate lunch/dinner, Si Ping Chen along Zhang Yang Lu (beside Yaohan) got some local small makan joints, opp Si Ping Chen got a Hai Di Lao (24 hrs steamboat), KFC and McDonalds is everywhere!

Hope that helps!
Old 19-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedry View Post
hahaha.. clear cut FR from a samster who choose to pick booking for local internet sources.. tragic story..
Old 19-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Im stayinh at nanjing road east...any happening areas around or near to my location?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
KEITH
Old 19-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Bro, any good FL recommendation arounnd Meiyuan Road?
Old 19-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro

Many thanks
Your 紫金山 is the one near 96 shopping arcade in Pudong right? I was staying at Intercon, near you. There are limited chionging places near our area. I will list for you.

1) Next to your hotel, Merrylin Hotel 3rd Floor (Recommended by Ebonkie). Got a few good selection. Price around RM880, not including foot massage and ear digging
2) Along Lao Shan road, there are a few Massage places together. About 4-5. They offer bathing and massage +HJ. Bathing is about RMB500 and tip should be around 400-500 for hj. You can try to sian the girl for overnight. I succeeded in getting 1 there
3) Pubs with girls, take a cab to Chang Yi Road. Very near. Whole stretch of bars
Old 19-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Purple Mountain is a Chinese 5 Star hotel located along Dong Fang/Lao Shan Lu, at the Prime area of Pudong, 15 minutes walk to Yaohan at Zhang Yang Lu.

Lots of MPs along Wei Fang Lu and Lao Shan Lu, 3 Saunas (at Baoshan Hotel (just opp. Purple Mountain), Siyuan (Lao Shan Lu/Zhang Yang Lu) and MT (behind Yaohan), but lack of KTVs. A Bath house is 15 minutes taxi ride away along Zhang Yang Lu. Clubbing MT/Sauna is 15 minutes taxi ride way at Pu Cheng Lu/Pudong Nan Lu. Lots of family KTVs around. Lots of Makan places, 96 Mall good for corporate lunch/dinner, Si Ping Chen along Zhang Yang Lu (beside Yaohan) got some local small makan joints, opp Si Ping Chen got a Hai Di Lao (24 hrs steamboat), KFC and McDonalds is everywhere!

Hope that helps!
Is the Baoshan hotel right next to 96 mall and the sauna has a big neon sign on the top of the hotel? I saw it but never been inside.

Anyway, if it is the same hotel, there is a nice small massage place on ground floor with very good clean massage at cheap prices. I think it is called Lang Zi
Old 19-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvios View Post
Hi all,

Im stayinh at nanjing road east...any happening areas around or near to my location?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
KEITH
Hi Bro,

Prime area you are staying in, place of happening:
a.find a bench on 南京东路 and watch mm walking by and drool (it is black stocking session!)
b.go to the nearby Muse 2 near the bund and see mm for 100rmb and five drinks, praying to hook one
c.roam around your area for small MP with japanese wording for massage and HJ for 200 to 300rmb
d. take a short cab ride to 新天地 sit at Pauliner bar and wait for FL to hook you
e. take a short cab ride to 铜仁路 Judy's or Mahattan on the adjacent 南阳路 to pick up Viet, Russian or Pinoy

Hope that information helps!

Happy bonking

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Old 19-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

I know this is out of topic, but how's the cheonging scene in Suzhou or Hangzhou? Sometimes over the weekend can take a train there
Old 19-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

letsgo1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wants to go explore together? I'll be here till saturday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1