The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hzeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

howdy do all brothers, I am a bit outdated to KTV scence. can any brother tell me where the hack is Mercury KTV?? Thanks a lot.
Old 20-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
Bro! I just back form Bangkok. Too busy.....for G and B.

Anyway will go BKK again from 21st - 28th Oct. Want to meet up in Bangkok?

Only can go HKG/China by end of Nov.
Bro West;

I will be at BKK on 23 Dec 2004, 8pm. I fu are there we can cheong together.... :
Old 20-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Bro West;

I will be at BKK on 23 Dec 2004, 8pm. I fu are there we can cheong together.... :

Bro!OK! I get it. But still long way leh.........

Anyway just confirm again by the time. Maybe change feild to China by the time. Whos know?
Old 22-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to H'nessy KTV last nite (the old Emico). Renovated and still owned by the same boss as Bintang Palace. Rooms are quite nicely reno. Girls are only average. Even has butterfly system after 9, billed into the final bill.

Heard there will be 80 rooms after the renovated the 2nd floor !!! Now 40 rooms are operational with 20 mamasan and papasan !!! About 70+ girls around.

Promotion is on Swing, Black Lable and Hennesy. 6 jugs beer at about $200. Girls booking are quite standard.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The 3 "mouse"keteers attacked Mercury again last Friday!!!

Saw some new gals. I got hold on a Kadazan and she really made me....as she is the typical Kadazan that has that kind of skin complex and good in drinking but smooth in chating.....

The rest of 2 mouseketeers had god fun doing the extra in the room and toilet!!!

We were suppose to finish off the story by 930pm (happy hour) but we extended till dont know what time....I guessed past midnite.

I had the same girl but the other 2 got in extra 2 more for more fun....

Any brother who want to join me the next trip (definately this week again), please PM me with yr hf number....party will start as early as 5pm....

Cant wait to see my Kadazan babe again....
Old 01-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ericcson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, seems like I've missed out the fun again. Had to go up Genting that day to meet some frens. Probably 2 weeks later then see you in KL again.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenny_C26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much it will cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
The 3 "mouse"keteers attacked Mercury again last Friday!!!

Saw some new gals. I got hold on a Kadazan and she really made me....as she is the typical Kadazan that has that kind of skin complex and good in drinking but smooth in chating.....

The rest of 2 mouseketeers had god fun doing the extra in the room and toilet!!!

We were suppose to finish off the story by 930pm (happy hour) but we extended till dont know what time....I guessed past midnite.

I had the same girl but the other 2 got in extra 2 more for more fun....

Any brother who want to join me the next trip (definately this week again), please PM me with yr hf number....party will start as early as 5pm....

Cant wait to see my Kadazan babe again....
Old 03-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Samster

Oldick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Emico KTV (Hennesy) on Monday - holiday mah!, guess who is there ….. our Bro TCK with his "grilfriend" ????

We were in different rooms but later joined up. We had a jolly good time…drinking, singing, and playing dice, dancing…but no hanky panky. Soooooo… gentleman ahem ahem. Why….ah?

It is me ah! an Uncle tagging along afraid that I end up having a heart attack…he he he. Anyway it was fun… don't mind me, I can tahan one…….
Old 03-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

Drinks are quite standard KTV charges, no room charge. Gal tips 50 (butterfly). Extra biz (from 150 to 250, depanding on gals). This rates applies to happy hour 5 - 9pm. After 9, the gals are on booking, min 4 hrs (less then $200).
Old 04-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Bro west, I will be in Singapore and Brunei by then. BKK will be later date.

Went back to Mercury last Friday again, as usual, the actions were there minus half of the brown sugar as it was the 1st day of puasa month. We stayed after the happy hour and we found out hourly booking system applied with min 4 hrs ($40/hr). Some of the gals don't come in for happy hour.

Went to Chinatown at Damansara Uptown as well the day before. Quite similar to Mercury, $50 for butterfly for happy hour and $278 for a bottle (incl of room, fruits and nuts). Personally, I have a better feel about Mercury happy hour gals then Chinatown ones. Mummies @ Chinatown would not allowed their gals for offering extra actions during happy hours. Guess with a higher price, will be allowed after 9pm.

Crstal at Damansara Intan is a bit dead during happy hour. Not much action though.

Too much of KTV actions last week, have to take it easy for this week...

Hi there TCK306

would like to join in one of ur ktv gatherings.... to meet up with like minded people... and have more reasons to visit ktvs..hahhaha

hope to hear from u.. n great job in organising ktv trip for samsters here
Old 04-11-2004, 05:24 PM
keithlow2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah lau bro... count me in. if the room can fit me.. hahahaaahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
Hi there TCK306

would like to join in one of ur ktv gatherings.... to meet up with like minded people... and have more reasons to visit ktvs..hahhaha

hope to hear from u.. n great job in organising ktv trip for samsters here
Old 08-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Samster

I kind of hooked to Mercury lately as it is located near to my office. Can just drop by at the bar counter for a drink even the rooms are fully booked. If you feel like it, can just get a room after happy hour.

Bro sexcuore and keith, PM me with yr hf no if you want to join me.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

kvot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brother TCK... so when is your next trip to mercury?
wanted to join the fun ~
Old 08-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TCK..

It will be good if during HH... more affordable... nite not really worth it...need to book gals n all.

will pm u my contact... cheers
Old 08-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Samster

I am OK with anydays as long as at least 1 day ahead. Need also to book the room beforehand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1