The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Thanks bro... I’ll publish Chapter 30 now just to round things up.

And to my loyal campers and readers... Happy 2019 and have a good year ahead! Huat Huat Huat ah!! 💰💰💰
Old 01-01-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 30: Kelly and Felix - An Overseas Affair Part 3

Felix’s slippery wet cock finally popped out from Kelly’s pussy. The sudden shock of it jarring him out of his orgasmic haze. He suddenly realized what he had done. He had fucked his intern, and he had done so with his clothes still on. The pleasure of finally giving in to his innermost desires had finally freed him from the shackles of his morality. Determined to satiate his lust, he swiftly undressed, leaving his clothes where they lie.

Finally naked, he looked that the sweat-soaked nakedness of the woman before him. Kelly has crawled into her bed as he was busy undressing. Naked and still spent from her exertions, she laid curled on her side, silently looking at Felix with affection and trust in her eyes.

Like an animal, Felix crawled into bed. Holding Kelly by her wrists, he stretched her out on her back, like a sacrificial offering so he could better admire her nakedness. Then, he swooped down, kissing her with great desire.

Kelly lay on her back on her sweat-drenched bed, legs spread wide apart as Felix pushed his huge cock in and out of her slopping wet cunt with slow powerful strokes. Perspiration beaded his forehead as he smiled down at her, his face a mix of lust, desire and concern for her and she was so happy she could barely contain herself.

Kelly was hazy about the number of times they had made love that night. Is this the 4th time? Or the 6th? They had moved from the bed to the couch, back to the bed again. She has a vague memory of them fucking on the floor, the rough texture of the carpet against her nipples as she rocked back and forth from his violent thrusting from behind, that round had sent her into orbit with a mind-blowing climax.

"Harder Felix, faster! Your cock is so big! I love it! More! More!!" she cried. Kelly gripped the bedsheets with her right hand as she feels yet another climax building up inside her. Her left hand was left to fondle her breasts. Her nipple small, hard and pointed between her fingers.

Felix gripped her naked thighs, pulling them together. He shifted his hips as he placed both her legs over his right shoulder. Feeling that he has the leverage he desires, he resumed the pumping of his cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy, harder and faster, just like what Kelly wanted. The hair that fringed her pink pussy lips was stained with their love fluids. A creamy white mixture of his cum and her wetness coated his cock as he pumped into her, churning out even more.

Felix watched in fascination as Kelly’s cunt swallowed the pole of his cock. Her pussy lips seemed stretched almost to the point of being torn apart by the penis forcing its way between them. She is so young, so inexperienced, so tight. They had been having sex for hours now, and he felt a sense of relief, even gratitude for the SAF. Without their insistence on maintaining physical fitness every year, he doubts he would have the stamina to keep going. Judging by how she is squeezing his cock, he could feel her body drumming with excitement, and he knew from the way she is pushing back against him, arching her back to give him better access that she is hungry for his penis to reach even deeper into her. He felt a tremendous boost to his ego, a high from having a woman go crazy from the thrusting of his dick between her legs. He could feel his cock swelling even further as he redoubled his efforts, ramming even more forcefully into Kelly’s tight pussy, making lewd smacking sounds as his balls sac slap against her lovely bottom.

"Ahhhhhh!" Kelly wailed excitedly.

The tension growing in her naked young body had reached critical mass. She could no longer stand it, she had to come!

Her back arched. She threw her hips up to meet Felix’s powerful thrusts, clenching the muscles of her pussy until it hurts. She has grown accustomed to the sensations of pleasure-pain in her sore and abused pussy. She has even grown to enjoy the sensation, the feeling of her lover stuffing her to the brim and beyond.

"Gaaaaaah!" Felix groaned. His cock pulsed and he shot his load deep into Kelly. The hot blast of his liquid merely fueling the molten fire deep inside her. Felix tried desperately to overcome the sensation from his hypersensitive cockhead so he can continue to push deeper into Kelly’s pussy but he failed, it almost hurts to feel his cock against her tight, wet, velvety tunnel. His penis was already jammed inside her all the way to its base, it throbbed a second, and finally a third time, firing a miserly shot of sperm into her hot pussy.

Surprisingly, it was the third spasm that did the trick, Kelly opened her mouth silently as a giant fist seemed to grip and squeeze her body, wringing every last drop of pleasure from her as she climaxed explosively, her body jerking wildly from the enormous wave of pleasure.

Bracing against her thighs, Felix tried to drag his cock free of her clenching, climaxing pussy. The sensation of the walls of her pussy clutching his cock, trying to prevent it from leaving her needy cunt was too much. His cockhead was already very sensitive, rubbed raw from the exertions it had performed for hours this night. As if to punish him, Kelly’s legs were wrapped tight around his waist, she was pushing herself down in his cock each time she came, clenching her pussy on his dick as she do so, unaware of the pleasure-pain that she is inflicting on Felix.

Finally, as Kelly’s orgasm slowly wind down, Felix took the opportunity to untangle her legs, freeing his cock from her imprisonment. His cock withdrew swiftly from her pussy, oozing cum it came. The hot mixture of their love fluids followed, slowly bubbling out from Kelly’s pussy, flowing down between the curved cheeks of her butt.

"I love you," she breathed, panting as she laid on her back, staring at the blank ceiling of the room.

To that, Felix has no response.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Hey TS, thanks for all effort much appreciated.

Here’s wishing you all success & happiness in the coming year!
Old 01-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KopiCXiuDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy story man, thanks a lot!!
Old 02-01-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hey TS, thanks for all effort much appreciated.

Here’s wishing you all success & happiness in the coming year!
Thank you bro redarrow!
Old 02-01-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiCXiuDai View Post
Steamy story man, thanks a lot!!
Thanks bro KopiCXiuDai! Cool nick there :-)
Old 02-01-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

Chapter 31: Arlena and Vicky - A Reunion

Arlena

“Sis! Over here! Sis!”

The stylish figure waved back as she walked over. Her tight jeans showing off every curve of her long slim legs and tight butt while her firm, shapely breasts could barely hide beneath the loose, V-neck sweater she is wearing. Fellow travelers exiting the arrival gate could not decide between admiring the tall, statuesque beauty, or the sweet dainty perfection of a woman calling out to her.

The two sisters embraced joyously, happy to see each other again after a long hiatus. Vicky tweaked Arlena’s cheeks playfully before she slapped her lightly on her bum. “Someone is looking prettier and prettier huh? Felix must be taking great care of you. Speaking of which, where is my straight-laced little brother-in-law?”

“Erm, he’s supposed to be flying back tomorrow. His company sent him overseas to Vietnam, some kind of urgent business cos his colleague had to handle some family affairs.” Explained Arlena.

“That’s ok. Alex flies away for work all the time. I understand how that works.”

Alexei is Vicky’s husband. Tall, built, and blonde. A Russian businessman. Vicky had always been vague about how they met while she was studying in Japan so Arlena had never probed her too deeply about how it happened. She did know they kept in touch afterward, maintaining a long-distance relationship before Alexei finally came over to ask for her hand in marriage formally. To prove his sincerity, he has even set up shop in Hong Kong so Vicky can be a short hop away from Singapore.

“How is Ma? Pa?”

“They are very good. In fact, they are anxiously waiting for you at home. Ma has cooked some of your favorite dishes.”

“Nice! I’m starving. I’ve purposely skipped the in-flight meal you know? I miss Ma’s cooking so much!”

“Let’s go then, quickly. Need help with your luggage? Any presents for me?” Arlena teased, winking at her older sister impishly.

“You are such a baby, hahahaha... NO! Bleah! Presents for everyone but not for you!”

Arlena pouted at Vicky’s reply. It’s just part of the game they have played since they were children.

“Are Ma and Pa still pressing you and Felix for grandchildren? Have you talked with Felix?” The conversation suddenly turned somber.

“I dunno Jie... He is just so, stubborn about the whole thing. And that’s so unlike him. It’s like he’s hiding something from me or something.” Arlena said pensively.

“Hhhmmm... Let me talk to him. Perhaps I can help.”

“Thanks, Jie. It’s all your fault you know?”

“What? Me?!” Vicky said mock shockingly.

“Yea, you. First, you are the older sister. Next, you have been married for longer. If you and brother-in-law had worked harder, I would not be the one Ma and Pa go after all the time. And to make things worse, you have to go live in Hong Kong leaving me here to face Ma and Pa’s nagging all alone. Finally....

Arlena and Vicky continued their sisterly conversation as they boarded their cab, oblivious of the admiring glances they left in their wake.

Vicky

As Vicky laid on her bed that night, she thought about the upcoming trip with Arlena to Bali. They had decided to go together, just the two of them. She could feel that Arlena needs the break. She needs some time away from Felix to get herself together again. Vicky thought about Arlena’s problem with Felix. It does sound strange that he is avoiding the issue of having children. She did recall Felix liking children as well, and they have been together since university, a long time to know each other well and understand each other’s life goals. What exactly could be the problem?

She knows what is her problem with Alexei. Her. She knows he loves children and they have tried to have one for a couple of years now. She had thought that she had successfully conceived earlier this year, but... It had taken her a while to get over her loss... Their loss. The bitter memory had stopped her from trying for a child again for a while. In fact, Alexei had been most understanding. He has never stopped loving her and never stopped caring for her. He had been patiently waiting by her side, waiting for her to get over her pain and sorrow before they try again.

Beneath her jovial and outgoing exterior, Vicky has always been a sensitive soul. She has always been able to pick up on the emotions of the people around her, but yet, her greatest enemy has also always been herself. To make things worse, she is always the life of the party, the optimistic people person, the go-to friend when you needed a perk-me-up. She is so often the one doing the encouraging that so no one has ever been able to realize her vulnerability, not until Alexei appeared.

For a long while, she pondered if she should get Alexei’s help. She knows that his businesses range all over the Asia-Pacific, and one area of specialty is in IT. Would it be unethical to get him to help? To dig into Felix’s medical records? It does seem to be illegal, after all, she suspects some form of hacking might be involved. Still, if Felix continues to refuse a sperm analysis to determine his fertility, that might be the only option. Arlena had already done a fertility test, so the problem is not with her. In addition, her insistence of having sex frequently during her fertile periods ought to have seen her pregnant by now.

Restless, she decided to drop Alexei a message inquiring if he could help before she went to sleep. After all, she’s just asking, and asking couldn’t hurt, can it?
Old 02-01-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

Trying out something new, i.e. attaching the pics of my muses as I go along. Let me know if you guys like this, and would like me to either continue or go back and update for all the female cast of characters so far. Or perhaps you would prefer me not to bother so you can continue to fap to your imagination :-)

Last edited by drhyde79; 02-01-2019 at 06:21 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all
Cool Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Trying out something new, i.e. attaching the pics of my muses as I go along. Let me know if you guys like this, and would like me to either continue or go back and update for all the female cast of characters so far. Or perhaps you would prefer me not to bother so you can continue to fap to your imagination :-)
Sure appreciate the extra effort to add on those photos. Keep them coming.

IMHO, it just add on the enjoyment, the more the merrier.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rain829 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Who are the two girls in real life?
Old 03-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Thanks bros! Much appreciated!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Chapter 32: Felix and Kelly - A Dawning Awareness

Kelly woke first. Her head was pounding, as if from a hangover, and her throat feels hoarse and dry as if she had been screaming the entire night. It suddenly dawned upon her what happened last night.

“Oh my God! What have I done!” she croaked.

She is still feeling tender and sore between her legs, the bed is a mess and Felix is still asleep beside her! Her first instinct was to run, to pack up and escape but that thought died a sudden death when she realized that she is in her own room. Maybe, just maybe, if I can sneak out fast enough, he would not… Argh! Every idea she has is a bad one. She cannot see a way out of this mess. Slowly, gently, Kelly decided to slip out of the bed first. She will take it one step at a time.

As she turned her body around and sat up, a large hand closed around her wrist. Stunned by the sudden contact, she sat still, rigid with fear. Behind her, she could hear Felix’s question, “Did we do it?”

Tears fell silently as she dipped her head in shame. Yes… yes, they did, and she had loved it. She had craved it, asked for it, pleading for his hard penis at every turn. God…. She is so ashamed of herself. Felix must think she is a wanton slut now. A shameless whore.

“I’m sorry… I…”

“Don’t you dare to be sorry! We fucked and we liked it! Both of us!” Kelly did not know what had gotten into her but the last thing she wants to hear is that he is sorry for making love to her. Her climaxes had been beautiful, their sex had been beautiful, and she doesn’t want to hear him demeaning that memory, to say that he is sorry for doing something the both of them had been wanting to for some time.

“......”

An awkward silence filled the room after her outburst.

“Shall we…?”

“Okay,”

Felix dressed quietly and left, taking his laptop bag with him.

Alone, Kelly cried as she washed her body. She cried as she dressed, as she picked up every piece of her discarded clothing, slowly erasing every trace of the best night of her life.

When she had finally run out of tears, she realized that she had finally finished, the room was neat and tidy, with no trace of their violent and intense sex from the night before. Numbed, she sat silently at her dresser. The final visible piece of evidence is the love bite on her neck. Her movements stiff and lifeless, she began to put on her makeup, doing her best to erase it as well.

She’d better hurry. There is still a plane to catch.

************************************************** ****************************************

Felix stood in his shower for a long time, feeling the wash of the hot water cascading over him, wishing it could wash away what he did. The memories of the previous night were still fresh in his mind. It felt good to be making love to Kelly. Every part of him is still tingling in pleasure at the memory. And she had loved it too. He doesn’t need to be a genius to know that when she had pressed her body against his at every opportunity, opening herself to take him into her, even rocking her groin against his so she could feel him as deeply as possible. Her every scream of pleasure, or joy is music to his ears. It had felt so good, he had wanted the moment to last forever, his penis buried into the hilt, filling Kelly’s tight vagina to the brim. Her cries of excitement in his ears as he continued to make love to her to last for as long as possible. It had felt so right. Their bodies fitted together so well. It is like they were made for each other, destined to come together.

But it all felt so wrong now. So wrong. Beating his fists against the wall, he wished none of it had ever happened!

His conscience is punishing him now. Wracking him with misery over the betrayal of his marriage vows, his betrayal of his beautiful wife. Sweet Arlena. Beautiful Arlena. Faithful Arlena. The woman he had sworn to be true to, to stand by and protect. The woman who had done nothing wrong, nothing to warrant his betrayal. Fuck!

He had always prided himself on his discipline. His strong sense of right and wrong. He had laughed, mocked at the people around him, people who had fallen to every temptation which came their way and had thought to himself, ‘This will never be me.’ His self-belief and pride were so strong, he was certain that he would never ever do anything to betray his conscience and now this!

He can’t even blame alcohol for this. He knew he was feeling high, but it was not the first time he had drank. But something was in the air last night. Something that stripped him of his pride, his iron control, his conscience. Something replaced all these with his primal lusts and basest desires, unleashing his animalistic instincts, something he had repressed for many years, locked by his moral code.

Shit! He wished he could have more time to think, more time to process what happened. More time to consider his next move, but time had just run out.

He had to hurry. There is still a plane to catch.

************************************************** ****************************************
May watched in amusement as the two lovebirds carefully avoided each other’s eyes. It is entertaining to observe their behavior, it is obvious they wanted to talk, to connect, but their bodies are awkward, avoiding each other so carefully, so deliberately she almost laughed. It’s like watching the aftermath of a bungled confession, a K-Drama being acted out in real life.

She thought about the sensitive information contained in her laptop located in the compartment just above her. She had skimmed through the contents after she made it back to her hotel room. The lovebirds had conveniently neglected to switch off the lights, ensuring that their every expression of sensual delight was recorded for the cameras. May had only gone to bed after she was fully satisfied that the video feed from the cameras is safe and secure in her hard drive. She was undecided if she should be more irritated that it took so long, or be amazed at their stamina. The two geeks had gone at it for hours, giving her just under 4 hours of video to edit.

Making herself as comfortable as possible in her seat, she decided she deserves a reward for a job well done. It was but a moment before she fell asleep, despite the droning of the plane taking the three of them home.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beary69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big fan of yours and anxiously waiting for the next chapter bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1