The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
We didn't date that long. I was rebounding off from a 'heartbreak' from a previous innocent colleague I dominated who turned the tables on me.

She was not like this before the wedding, her true colors of needing high maintenance showed, but I was a horrible husband too.
Sorry to say that your wife turn ed table on you after she married you.

Can't wait for you to fuck your SIL just to punish your wife.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

I should have just walked away.

I REALL SHOULD HAVE JUST WALKED AWAY!

Instead…… I walked in against her wishes and wanted to quickly push the mattress in.

SIL : don’t disturb the neighbours la. it’s late.

I was rather annoyed by her stern voice.

me : erm…. ok…… fine. sorry about it then. night then

SIL : wait. I’m not

I didn’t let her finish and quickly moved off, just fall on my sofa and smelled her pillow, letting it cover my face………

I heard soft footsteps……….. it was getting near………… It had to be SIL, there wasn’t any sound of a single door opening, ok, why is she just standing beside me??? Perhaps, she’s thinking of what to say to me? She wants me to sleep in her room??? Or maybe…. she wants to fall on top of me and fuck my penis……… Gosh how long is she going to stand beside me??? I took in deep breaths on her pillow, letting her know that I was sniffing in the scent of her hair………..

I did something stupid….. I reached for my penis and pulled it out of the my shorts and started to stroke myself. I heard a soft groan and footsteps away……. then footsteps towards the kitchen loudly, I heard the sound of running water in the sink. She did it on purpose to let me know she was out. I pretended to finally know she’s here and hid my penis. I heard her footsteps approach me.

SIL : hey.

me : huh? (removed the pillow from my face)

SIL : use the pillow properly la.

me : oh sorry. easier to sleep with the

SIL : the what?

me : erm nothing.

SIL : use the extra mattress la. easier to sleep.

me : you are just afraid that i’ll spoil the sofa right? didn’t you say don’t disturb the neighbours? how to move the mattress out here?

SIL : tsk. can you don’t be so ….. argh!

She stormed back into her room. I waited……. and waited……… She’s not going to shut the door?

Ok, I’ve waited long enough…….. got up, held her pillow and headed back to her room quietly….

me : hey. slept?

SIL : what? want the mattress now?

me : no. I don’t deserve your kindness. thanks for the pillow by the way. it’s really thoughtful. and sorry, for my bad attitude. I’m just stressed.

SIL : it’s ok. moving is stressful. you need to catch up on sleep also.

me : ok. thank you for understanding. good night.

SIL : just sleep on the mattress la.

me : here?

SIL : up to you. just don’t close the door.

there was an awkward silence……….she turned to face away from me. I took that as a yes! quietly and softly, I lay on the mattress below her.

SIL softly : do you need a blanket?

me : i’m ok. you can turn on the air con if you want.

SIL : let’s keep the door open. I don’t want you to get into more trouble.

me : ok.

SIL : why is your voice so… tsk… just use the pillow properly la. (i was sniffing her smell once again)

I heard her fidget on her bed, like moving to check.

me : ouch!

I felt a pillow land on me.

SIL : just sleep.

me : wow this one smells even nicer .

I realise this was the pillow she hugs to sleep!

SIL : stop….

me : thanks

I put that pillow under my head.

me : you ok up there?

she didn’t reply……….. I waited……

me : slept already?

SIL : SLEEP la! She’s doing morning shift tomorrow right?

me : yup….

SIL : i set alarm at 5.45 am for you. you better go make breakfast for her before she wakes.

me : no need la. you should just sleep.

SIL : it’s ok.

me : you realise we only need to go office around 9 to 930am only right? not 8am….

SIL kept quiet.

me : slept?

no replies……. I waited….. then sat up and checked her, she was facing the other side, she looked rather uncomfortable without the additional a pillow.

me : ok I know your values, how you want to work honestly and be hardworking, let your work speak for itself. I know you don’t like this method, just hear me out. get in after 9am, you might take the elevator with some of them, more chances for you to interact with them, for them to recognise you. They don’t look around to check to see who’s already at work. It just pains me you know and I can’t help you much at work, and I also know you won’t want me to help, not because you hate me or what, but you just want your work to be fair……..

wait. is that a sniff??? was she tearing??? again??? I took the larger pillow which she uses to hug and gave it back to her…… lifted her arm gently and put her pillow back to let her hug it…… I looked down at her, her eyes were shut, she was definitely still awake. I couldn’t control myself……. fingered her fringe behind her ear and gave her a peck on her forehead and wished her good night…….. my nose lingered a moment more… sniffing her hair……. shit….. i was losing control!!!!!

me : ouch.

she sort of elbowed me when I was about to lick her ears………..

SIL : go sleep.

she murmured……. GOSH! SHE WAS DEFINITELY AWAKE!

I lay on the bottom mattress, I couldn’t stop smiling! All I could do was turn and faced her side, bend the pillow while lying on it to sniff it and slept peacefully………

———————

her alarm……. I was rather awake and excited, waking up peacefully. I heard her move on her bed, the finally her alarm was turned off. She sat up pretty quickly and I felt her feet on my arm, shaking my body…

SIL : psst…. wake uppppp………

me : huhh…..

SIL : time to wake upppppp

me : ok…. i want a hug…

SIL : nonsense la.. wake up!

her feet shook my body violently until I finally got up and sat… She got off her bed and stepped on the mattress, nudging me to get up and help her to roll it back in. 

SIL : quick luh. don’t get into more trouble, go make breakfast for her now.

I let her nudge me out of her room and she shut the door behind me. I heard the door lock………. I decided to do what SIL asked me as I realise that’d ease her guilt. It sure made things smoother with wife. I snuck in to sleep on her bed while she showered and watched her get dressed into her uniform. Hmmm, the white bra and panties set she wore wasn’t any enticing at all. After wife ate, I cleaned things up as she complained that I’d make her late. I quickly rushed her to work, and sped all the way back….

I only had one thought on my mind.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

I hate to visit this forum so often and only click this thread.

Can you write faster !? Always ready to pull my penis and the story end, TMD
Old 03-06-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update, do continue TS
Old 03-06-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks you for the update, really appreciate it
Old 03-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Love the story, waiting for what will happen next
Old 03-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
I hate to visit this forum so often and only click this thread.

Can you write faster !? Always ready to pull my penis and the story end, TMD
This is the power of the TS/writer 😂

Asking you to wait for the next episode
Old 03-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only had one thought on my mind.
What's that ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I was prepared this time, took the keys from my wife. However, I was too late. SIL had already left for work. She doesn’t drive their weekend car either. I wasn’t that sure if there was a direct bus as well even though this area of theirs was close to our workplace. It was already 8 am, perhaps dropping wife and then coming back wasn’t that good an idea. I got my clothes out of the box and quickly showered. The bra sets were both gone by now, there was only a dry piece of black panties, I took a sniff and they weren’t that fresh. She must have worn them last night to sleep. There was a bit of sweat smell, she probably wasn’t used to sleeping without the air con even though the room wasn’t really that warm.

I rushed off to work, I couldn’t help but took one Long route to my office, eager to see SIL but also dreading the sight of her being ‘disturbed’ by that COL, and worse..... I see her smiling happily at his words! I saw her, she was just doing her work… I smiled… FUCK! She saw me! but quickly looked down back at her work. I couldn’t see if she was secretly smiling, or see much of what she wore that day. Work past pretty quickly, wife and I usually don’t text even when she goes on her lunch break. I had a plan, I wanted to cook for the family, possibly creating even more opportunities to bond with SIL. I texted in the family group take attendance for dinner………. SIL replied yes! She replied almost immediately!

I got off work earlier and shopped for the ingredients, I thought of asking SIL to join me but that would be too rushed. I was home before 6pm (don’t judge) and started to cook. My wife called and reminded me to pick her up.

the NEXT CRACK in my marriage -

Instead of calling a car for her….

Instead of explaining to her….

I told her to take public transport back and don’t be so spoilt, she already saw that I was cooking dinner for the family.

She hung up, angrily. 

I knew what would happen….. I think it was my subconscious doing it on purpose. I wanted to be kicked out of her room to sleep on the ‘sofa’ that night again…. SIL came back around 6.30 pm.

me : wow you are early.

SIL walked in, put her bags on the dining table and walked towards me. I looked at her, there was something different with her dressing. She removed her cardigan to as she walked to open up the windows to make the kitchen less warm and stuffy. I looked at how lean her arms were, she was in a sleeveless grey top and a black skirt, it looked slightly shorter than what she usually wears.

SIL : need help? (i lusted after her…) what?

me : erm… nothing…… (she just proceeded to with the rest of the ingredients) hmmmm….. you are in good mood today….

SIL : erm. ok………

me : your dressing also.

SIL : enough… where’s your wife ah?

me : erm. oh. I asked her to take public transport home.

SIL gave me a look, like what is wrong with you, then resumed.

SIL : how do you want these cut?

me : anyway is fine. why? she’s getting too spoilt recently, not like i’m out having fun what. just cooking for family.. , good to make her grounded again…

SIL : good luck later lo….

I saw her smiling though………

FUCK This was just downright WRONG!

We continued to work together to finish up the meal. It was a good meal, I was pretty proud of my work. SIL kept her distance from me every time I tried to go near her. She was anticipating the return of her sister I suppose, evidently from the way she rushed to set up the table the moment she heard the sound of keys from the front door. Wife walked past me and gave me her death stare and headed straight back to her room, the door slammed.

SIL came to me : go and pacify her la

me : nah. she’s spoilt. let her cool it off on her own.

YET ANOTHER MISTAKE, (which I only partially regret)

SIL went to get her parent(s) to join the dinner. I started serving without waiting for my wife, my SIL frowned badly at me and went to get her. Wife came out in my t-shirt only, couldn’t see her panties. We ate, they commented that the food was well cooked, except for my wife who just ate and used her phone. I couldn’t be bothered about her either, it was awkward. She finished her stuff and headed into the room, didn’t even bother to put her plate and cutlery in the sink, just using her phone.

She did something, which I could recognise that it was ON PURPOSE…..

She scratched her back waist and lifted her shirt to flash me her butt. She was in a sexy pink thong.

I was tempted, but I saw SIL washing the dishes on her own, her parent(s) went back to their comfortable room to watch television. Sometimes, I wonder why they’d bother getting this place if no one was going to use the common areas. I looked at the way SIL bent her body to prevent herself from the splash back from the washing, raising the back of her skirt a little. Her calves were rather flexed as she was short, tip toed a little, her left leg behind her right…. Was she feeling happy?

Without asking her, I joined to help her bring the rest of the plates.

SIL : it’s ok. I will do this, you’ve done the cooking already.

me : it’s ok. work together.

SIL : go and console your wife la.

me : nah. I rather talk to you.

SIL : TSK!

it wasn’t the usual stern ‘TSK’ though. She avoided looking at me.

me : why are you so different today?

SIL : me? got difference meh?

me : you seem happier…. someone asked you out?

SIL : huh? no la!

me : you fallen in love ?

SIL : nooooo!

I saw that she was blushing……. I moved closer to her to put the dried plates on top………….. I was behind her……… I sniffed her hair………. I could hear her breathing loudly……….

me : ouch. (she elbowed my tummy)

SIL : go talk to your wife la!

ME : OKAY OKAY….

I laughed a little, she didn’t elbow me that hard either. She wasn’t that stern either....... I headed to my wife’s room, did the sensible thing and listened in before I knock....... The door wasn’t that thin but I could hear a little. I recognise that sound........ I’ve used that sound in her multiple times.........

My wife was using the vibrating Dildo and ducking herself!

How Long were we washing the dishes???

Wait...

WHAT THE FUXK????

What is she moaning????

I could hear her morning some word, was it a name? Was it??? What?? I couldn’t hear.....

SIL CAME ALONG AND GAVE ME THE PUZZLED LOOK!

I panicked and knocked gently, this was met by some silence which was followed by screams from wife to leave her alone. SIL gave me a look of pity, I gave her the pathetic look. She just looked down and quickly went into her room and shut her door on me, she looked nervous as well, like she didn’t want me to use that as an excuse to be close to her again.... I retreated to the living area and waited...... and waited.......

Why didn’t I wonder what wife was doing on her own???

I was just waiting for SIL to come out to shower before I ask her for help to go back and move again. It was the perfect excuse, to drink with her!!! I finally heard a door, immediately sat up and stuck my head out to check, it was wife. She was going to shower in her parent(s) room, the door was closed. I immediately went to her room to look around and took my clothes to wear for sleeping, there was nothing. The dildo vibrator wasn’t there as well, she had probably brought it to the shower to wash. I heard another door open, immediately rush out but SIL has quickened her step to rush into the common toilet and shut the door on me.

I stood there, like I had my dick in my hand, not knowing what to do. Decided to just wait for later that night then..... also, realising the situation with my wife wasn’t that good, I went out to get her breakfast ingredients. When I finally came back, SIL was doing laundry and hanging stuff.... her bras. I approached her with the plastic bags of groceries.

SIL : you ok?

Me : yup. Went to buy fruits for your parent(s) and you, please don’t tell me you don’t eat fruits.

SIL : of course I do la. Did you buy strawberries for her?

Me : yes. What’s your favourite?

SIL : tsk. Focus on her la.

She quickly went back to her room. I watched her walk away, her breasts were shaking! SIL was obviously comfortable enough with me to be braless, she was braless last night too? Does it make any difference though?

I looked at the stuff she hung to wash.... there was the blue and yellow one she hung in the toilet last night.... there was a new set, it was beige but they look so shiny, a matching set with her panties. Where was the black one she wore to sleep last night? Is she wearing them again tonight. Maybe I can find out later.

I went to shower, noticed that the ladder frame was empty this time. Was SIL determined not to distract me?

There was nothing for me to work with in the shower, I decided to just be fast. When I came out of the shower, I noticed.....

The bottom roller bed frame was already pulled out! There was SIL’s pillows on it as well, and a blanket!

I went to knock on my wife’s door and wished her goodnight. The door was locked, she didn’t reply..... I waited for a minute or so, to gain some sympathy from SIL. I knew she could hear. I decided that I didn’t want to impose on her immoderately, headed to the sofa and lie down, used my phone. It was already 11pm.

I waited...

10 15 pm...

10 25 pm....

Omg..... SIL is really not going to invite me in to sleep???? I couldn’t wait anymore, got up and went to the toilet, FUCK! SIL’s room door was closed! I went into the toilet, there was nothing to play with! I felt fucking horny, should I just go in and fuck wife?

Was at a loss, the passivity in me led me back to the sofa to lie down....

10 35 pm.....

10 45 pm....

I was nodding off on the uncomfortable cushions...................

“Sleep on the mattress la”

me : huh? oh… bring out ah?

SIL : tsk….up to you.

I quickly got up and followed after her, she was fast, back to her room already. What color was the t-shirt she was wearing??? She left the door closed but not shut, I could feel the cold air rushing out into the common area……. ENTERED excitedly! The room was dark, only illuminated by the light from window. I saw SIL already in bed, under her blanket, facing inwards. I shut the door gently, softly.

me : don’t be alarmed ah. I’m sleeping on the bottom mattress, not your stalker trying climb into bed with you….

SIL : (snort sound) pfffft…. stupid….. (with a little giggle)

me : thanks for the blanket, you are very thoughtful.

SIL : welcome.

awkward silence………

SIL : sis night shift tomorrow right?

me : yup.

SIL : you better send her…. and make breakfast tomorrow morning.

me : erm… ok. yes boss.

SIL : don’t joke about it luh.

me : ok boss.

SIL : stupid…. ( with that snort and quick giggle)

me : so… how was work today?

SIL : same.

me : ok.

SIL : why?

me : you seem different today.

awkward silence…………..

I heard her turn…… sounded like she was facing the ceiling.

SIL : thanks for the advice.

me : huh? about?

SIL : what time to go to work.

me : oh….

SHE HEARD THAT???? SHE WASN’T ASLEEP DEFINITELY! SHE HEARD ME….. AND KNEW I KISSED HER GOODNIGHT!

me : what happened though?

SIL : had a good chat with ????? on the way up the lift.

me : wow, you are seriously lucky, first try and succeed. What time did you go in at?

SIL : I went in early, but went down to get coffee..

me : coffee? since when do you drink.

SIL : oh, it wasn’t for me.

me : then for him right?

there was an awkward silence ………. I just felt that RAGE again…. JEALOUSY! SIL kept quiet.

SIL : can let me explain?

I turned and faced away : no need. i’m tired. it’s late. time to sleep. night.

Silence………… I’m not sure how long time passed………. I heard SIL move, felt her feet plant on the mattress space behind me. She stepped carefully over me, I felt her gently raise my arm and put a pillow for me to hug. She then opened the door, left it mostly opened and went to the toilet.

OH GOSH!!! DID I SEE WRONGLY?????

SIL WAS JUST IN A T-SHIRT! It was long…….. but was were shorts hidden or not worn??? I didn’t have time to move much, she came back pretty quickly. Why did she even go to the toilet for? She came back in, shut the door gently, I couldn’t really see, it was dark…… I felt her step over me, she stood behind me….. why wasn’t she getting on the bed……. wait, what was she doing??? She sat behind me, I felt her lean on my back.

SIL : You really asleep?

I didn’t reply…. she waited, I felt her lean her back on me a little to nudge me.

SIL : I didn’t head down to buy specially for him. I……. just needed an excuse to go down and come back up around that time………. don’t mis huh??? (I don’t know why! I was SUPER GLAD to hear that, immediately turned my body around, causing her to fall backwards on my tummy. I tickled her and rubbed her head) hey… hehehe.. hey stop messing my hair!

me : WELL DONE! I’m so happy for you!

She pushed my hands away, and sort of leaned backwards after turning to face me….. her back pressing on my crotch after I arched my legs to form an L shape.

SIL : it’s nothing much la

me : what did you two talk about?

SIL : nothing that much. he asked about (her work, basically what she does for the company) etc…. (She was so happily telling me about her day, how that boss actually remembered her name when she crossed paths with him again later that day….)

me : haha nice! was it purely coincidental or strategically coincidental? be honest…..

SIL : erm…. don’t judge ok……

me : OMG! NICE! I KNEW YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME!

SIL : it’s so not me lo… I feel so… heyyyy (I PULLED HER BODY DOWN TO HUG HER AND GAVE HER A HUGEEEEE KISS ON HER CHEEK WITH A LOUD MUACK SOUND) ahhh! SHHHHH! don’t wake her.

me : oh yeah. her. almost forgot about her.

SIL was just leaning across my chest after she tried to get away from me, my hand was still on her stomach.

SIL : thank you ok, for the brilliant advice.

me : it was just a suggestion, I didn’t even know you were awake, didn’t dare to tell you actually, I agree, it’s so not you.

awkward silence…….

me : do not feel bad over it, if anyone DESERVE THE MORAL grounds to do a bit of such, it’s only you. Understood ok?

I pulled her lower and hugged her tight, squeezed her body a little… her head was now lying on my neck….. I sniffed her hair….. She nodded her head………….

SIL : what you doing ah?

me : sorry… smells nice, that pillow no much smell anymore.

SIL : tsk! it’s just the shampoo, you can use mine too.

me : no, it’s your hair also. it helps me relax and sleep.

SIL : are you ok? living her? are you like stressed or something?

me : maybe.

I just kept on sniffing her hair………. I hugged her tighter! I realised my right thumb and arm was beneath her UNSUPPORTED breasts!!! I was losing control….

SIL : why?

me : you la.

SIL : me???

me : yeah….. i’m starting to see how spoilt she really is…. I keep wondering why she isn’t like you….

awkward silence ……… I was already pecking gently on the top of her head……………….. I LOST CONTROL! My thumb lifted above her left breast and ,,,,,,, my left leg wrapped around her body and I hugged her, locking her in, my left hand going over body and cupping her right breast. SIL made a bit of giggle, like she was being trapped……

SIL : ahhhhh…. hey….. erm…… heyyyy…… ermmmmmm…. uhhhhh….. (both my thumbs were rubbing her nipples) uhhhhh…… (SIL’s head started to move left to right….) uhhhhh…… uhhhh………..
Old 04-06-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro, support
Old 04-06-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Annoying SIL became lovely SIL!!
Old 04-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SIL : ahhhhh…. hey….. erm…… heyyyy…… ermmmmmm…. uhhhhh….. (both my thumbs were rubbing her nipples) uhhhhh…… (SIL’s head started to move left to right….) uhhhhh…… uhhhh………..
You're da Man, Bro Stevevaldez!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 04-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

I find myself visiting this thread every single of my waking hours. This addiction is bad. Excellent writing!!!! I’m glad my SIL doesn’t turn me on at all.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14483 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Annoying SIL became lovely SIL!!
Up back some silent points.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I find myself visiting this thread every single of my waking hours. This addiction is bad. Excellent writing!!!! I’m glad my SIL doesn’t turn me on at all.
If you truly love your wife and can connect with her at all levels, this shouldn't be that big a problem actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1