The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
Hi, asking all Bro here, any health centre that is not so damaging and got full package? will not like to try ktv as i read frm the thread, all quite exp...... just wan to try the gals here, so not preparing much budget.....abt rmb500......... me here nv bring alot of cash, so hv to save abit la .....
Not all PRC in the HC over here in suzhou offer full service and prices do vary...I had tried a HJ for 350rmb in HC before and when I asked them for FS...she said she never do...So LL also....

If you want to hv budget FS...you can try out the barbershop and there is 1 at the back of Guang Qian Jie along Lin Du Lu.... and a couple more opp...FS is abt 200rmb....but the environment sucks and you need luck and patience to find a gem....

Alternatively...you can try those small pubs along Shi Quan Jie...those pubs will hv small rms on top storey whereby you can "perform"....Prices are quite reasonable...ard 350rmb...you will need to negotiate with them....But the environment also sucks and is goddamn dirty....Quality of the babes can be quite gd at times.....

As for those man approaching you at Guang Qian Jie...you better dun go and most likely you will be "robert head"...You can try at your own risk....Van Basten also kana before and it was post in a older thread...so i dun think you are able to find it.....

Happy cheonging....I hv pm u my contact...

Regards
Just4fun.....
Old 24-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Then how come I never tio before? Must be you too yandao, all never "chap" me.

I think you the best la. Go everywhere also got mm smile at you. I don't have so much luck la.
no lah bro... dont think it's so gd. it's just simply bcos we r foreigners, Made In Singapore as just4fun puts it.

nvm... waiting for u come back to go casa bro! got nice girls in short sexy skirts sitting there. dont even know whether they working girls or normal girls. n got this rocky pub just opposite shi quan wah i went upstairs to toilet got a few nice sweet young mei mei... better than the other 1 last time!

come back soon!
Old 24-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Aiyo...Like that veri telok leh...

anyway...it has been a while since me and VB go and cheong also....still thinking of waiting for u...but too bad...

see you after Wu Yi....

VB....When u r free???? seems that you are veri busy recently.... do call me when u r more available....

Just4fun
ya busy with work leh.... n busy with some girls also... some call me i had to ignore them if not i no time...

but no stunning ones yet leh... those that makes u keep going back for more. now just got above average ones.. just looking for that 1 something special... like those goals that Van Basten used to score where to find huh huh???

but now suzhou university girl bochap me leh... sianz. got gem but so near yet so far.......
Old 25-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
Hi Bro Van Basten, Bro Lukim had wan me to ask u something regarding guan qian jie.....

he ask me either dun try anything outside Guang Qian Jie or dun try anything that those man at Guang Qian Jie when they approach u, to ask u to go to their place to take a look......usually they will ask u go c, 1 guy even gv me his name card last nite........they will say got performance, ktv, massage body n leg, lastly will say if the gal we feel ok, can bring them to hotel....just curious is there any trick or trap??? any Bro around knows?? and if really cannot tahun, bring them to hotel, total damage is how much??

***any comment on the above thread??**
i didnt really kana those by the man aprroaching, i kana another type.... so kena robert head abt 500rmb for nothing. but wat bro just4fun said in his reply speaks for wat i feel...
Old 25-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
ya busy with work leh.... n busy with some girls also... some call me i had to ignore them if not i no time...

but no stunning ones yet leh... those that makes u keep going back for more. now just got above average ones.. just looking for that 1 something special... like those goals that Van Basten used to score where to find huh huh???

but now suzhou university girl bochap me leh... sianz. got gem but so near yet so far.......
the suzhou uni gal is just trying to make u gian gian oni...knn so wat if she finds a china bf.....we are MIS oki....dun play play....

VB...i think u can 1 if you persist on....just call her everyday...pyscho her out...i dun think any problem....

anyway...just bf wat....not husband....rite???

All the best!!!!

Tonite Ops V???? Onzzzz!!!!

Just4fun
Old 25-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tonite Ops V???? Onzzzz!!!!
Just4fun
Ops V??....The war has started!!!....Wish you both success!!!
Old 25-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

Angry Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
Bro just4fun,

Life is so unfair!!....Some "striker" just have all the luck in this world!!!...DAMN!!!!
Old 26-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ops V??....The war has started!!!....Wish you both success!!!
Last min cancelled...Due to a sudden mini typhoon(i mean a real typhoon)...

Wil keep u posted....

Just4fun
Old 26-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro just4fun,

Life is so unfair!!....Some "striker" just have all the luck in this world!!!...DAMN!!!!
Yah Yah....That's life...some folks always have better luck....Wat to do

But seems that his luck is going down now....as his suzhou uni gal have found a new bf....and tell him....我们还是少见面吧.....

rest assured....i will set up a swee swee opportunity to strike a goal next time u r back in sz....

Just4fun
Old 27-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah Yah....That's life...some folks always have better luck....Wat to do

But seems that his luck is going down now....as his suzhou uni gal have found a new bf....and tell him....我们还是少见面吧.....

rest assured....i will set up a swee swee opportunity to strike a goal next time u r back in sz....

Just4fun
actually, Van Basten never aims to score many goals, just 1 or 2 brilliant goals are enuf. but "sob" yet to score a beautiful goal this season yet leh.....
Old 28-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just4fun
Wah....got wat things set for me?....faster tell me....dun make me gian? I will go talk to my boss tomorrow.
Old 29-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah....got wat things set for me?....faster tell me....dun make me gian? I will go talk to my boss tomorrow.
How abt the "sunny" gal @ starbuck???

I managed to be friend with all of them liao...

Hehe......

Anyway...tonight go cheong with VB.... Haha

Just4fun...
Old 30-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
How abt the "sunny" gal @ starbuck???
I managed to be friend with all of them liao...
Anyway...tonight go cheong with VB.... Haha
Just4fun...
"Sunny" gal?...she looks so decent till I cannot bring myself to do it.

So where you and VB chiong last nite? Any happenings?
Old 30-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Sunny" gal?...she looks so decent till I cannot bring myself to do it.

So where you and VB chiong last nite? Any happenings?
Ya..i certainly agrees that you cant perform those "beastly acts" on such a decent gal...but can be a good companion for tcss or makan....

VB and 1 of his singapore "peng you" and myself went to casablanca for a drinks... got some babes ard but you can easily spot another bulldog salivating beside her... Me and VB got no chance at all man...Another disappointing nite...

When r u coming???

Just4fun
Old 01-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
VB and 1 of his singapore "peng you" and myself went to casablanca for a drinks... got some babes ard but you can easily spot another bulldog salivating beside her... Me and VB got no chance at all man...Another disappointing nite...
Just4fun
The dog is you all bring or the gals bring or roaming dogs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1