The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Can't wait for next update .
Old 07-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Awoniyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Awesome story TS, do continue please
Old 10-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

sorry for not updating as there is a lot of OT in the evening and not able to find suitable place in Mcdonalds and Starbuck.

to continue:
Benny Ang , Karen Tong, Samuel, and doctor and boutique owner were in dock,
Justice Poh (Gerald Chew) arrived and everyone stood up and bowed .
Justice Poh bowed and then everyone seated.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (Lim Yu Beng) stood up and explained the charges.
Jacob (Keagan Kang) stood up and explained that his client ,Benny Ang is innocent and he is honest businessman of reputable stature standing, and hope that he be acquited of all charges,
Justice Poh: you may begin cross examinations now..

DPP: I like to summon a suspect named Liu Dandan.
Justice Poh nodded.

Dan Dan appeared in imnate clothes, she bowed to the judge and DPP asked some questions and she answered accordingly.
Then Jacob mounted counter assault by saying she not happy with pay and choose to turn rogue .
Dan Dan sobbed and shook her head..

Jacob maintained fiery ball style all the way.
Till DDP decided on last and most important lead.
Victoria in police uniform appeared, accompanied by her sister Brenda (also in uniform) bowed to the judge and take witness stand.
DDP crossexamined her and she give detail on how she went undercover and her colleague from Police Operations played video ..
Karen Tong and Samuel were shocked..
Jacob then maintained that Benny was ignorant of these and he was innocent.

Brenda was weeping when she saw her sister doing fuckjob, blowjob,...

Victoria was irriated by Jacob style and asked her colleague to fast forward to scene where Jacob was in session with Miki( Victoria)
The scene showed Jacob sadistic nature..
Jacob was shocked..
everyone in court gossiped about him.
DDP look at him in arrogant manner and stood up to urge Justice Poh to mete out sentence for those found guilty.
Jacob fiercely maintained that his client ,Benny Ang was innocent and urged the court to acquit him

Then few men (one of them is Lim Kiat), appeared ,bowed, and passed brown document to DPP.
DPP opened and read. and then give to the judicial secretary who then passed to Justice Poh.
DPP then revealed the true identify of Benny Ang, who not only run prostitution ring but also involved in drug trackiffing and money laundering.
The hotel was used as a front for meeting with drug cartel and money lauderers. Hotel representatives were shocked.

Many investors began to pull out and share value of hotel fell.
Justice Poh gave verdict and all involved were jailed and fined. as for Benny Ang, he was given 20 year imprisonment and Jacob was called up for interview by Law Society which investigated him for his dishonest conduct , which would see him disqualifed from law practice.

As for Victoria , she need to undergo regular checkup for sex diseases at DSC clinic. Her sister, give her moral support.

The end.

(as for whether I will write story on Guo Jia as detective, depend on my schedules.. Guo Jia was Three Kingdoms strategist, who investigated military crimes. similar to Di Renjie)
Old 11-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are some brothers and sis who can really write well and this is one of them .
Old 11-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Mushr00mhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWood View Post
There are some brothers and sis who can really write well and this is one of them .
Fully agreed , TS is a very good writer .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1