The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: OCT 2013 cat150 new girls commissioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
DONT WORRY...yr 69 come out 2nd price today....huat ah...
6996. Wah you remember my number lei. Pity, I never buy lei. Sigh.
Damn xian already
Old 09-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe ok get back to discussion of new GL stocks. So far those I have seen that are on my KIV list is Keke (1807 - curvy babe) - someone said already ORD and Kai Xin (0819 - slim slender type). Actually 16W12 - Yi Tiao Long got many new recruits, was waiting to see their slutty-looking number 1 - Baby but so far not fated.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
6996. Wah you remember my number lei. Pity, I never buy lei. Sigh.
Damn xian already
Wa lau ah.....this is my favourite style leh.........how to forget.....你浓我浓style.....
Old 10-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I wait for the second cash flow problem from investee company then inject new capital to investee company and buy over the company at 0.10 to the dollar, some more no need to pay original investor any money.

Caveat: Investor needs to have liquid cash flow for the next few years. Second investor only needs cash flow to sustain the business. Best option is to exercise warrant when called upon. Don't need to be white knight.
LOL - i like this idea - especially if you also own the media machinery and is able to make the investee company a star in no time

Willing to do what is in the best interest of the investee company..that is what I call stewardship..LOL
Old 10-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
LOL - i like this idea - especially if you also own the media machinery and is able to make the investee company a star in no time

Willing to do what is in the best interest of the investee company..that is what I call stewardship..LOL
Wow. Problem is never invest in the media company otherwise i would do it.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
MANGO Lorong 18 house 09

C-CUP COMMANDO mango !!!!

WL: MANGO
HomeBase: 1809 (OKT Ah soon)
Height: 1.67
Home Town: Hubei
Sauna trained!!!

Display: 6.5/10
A tall curvy girl with long black straight hair ... She looked at me into my eyes telling me to CFM .......
She got a pair of seductive eyes but the setback is some pimples on her face as she yet to adapt to our sinkland weather

body: 7/10
Natural C cup duh neh neh ... yeah loved the feel on my hands, with long slim legs but a bit of tummy thou

Preview: 8/10
once door closed, she hugged me tightly squeezing me into her huge assets... wonderful...
Gently helped me undress while stroking my proud young member

Rinsing: 8/10
wash me out throughly using her proud assets to massage me from the back and using her hands to go under me to play with my toy ... bbbj in the shower

Catbath: 8.5/10
kissing my ears and licked all over me when im facing down ... sauna standard

Dragon drill AR: 9/10

stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a shiok AR ... with good coordination of her hands and tongue

BBBJ lollipop: 8.5/10

its liked heaven!!!!!! deep throat and hungrily suxing all my essences ... really buey tahan but am craving for more ... enjoyed the sight of her using her smooth lips and tongue to dance with my shy brother

French: 8/10
she frenched me liked a long lost lover , long wet french and hugging me tight and leading my hands to deh her neh neh --

painting:

Yes

FJ: 8.5/10
Time for the gateway to heaven ... tight and moist pussy ... started with missionary den to my fav doggy ... Shes like wet wet wet and sibei wet...
holding her butt tightly and i ejected my children happily in the nest

GFE: 9/10
cuddled with me after the rounds, chatting with me asking me where to roam in the kiasu land

RTF: yeah ... would craved for more great commando service
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
AlejandroAHBU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
All samsters, better be bery careful on the FR on Mango by L1809 Promoter. Remember, he is a fuckshop Promoter of L1809 and he only write and promote L1809 WL.. He even used clones and asked doggies to assist him to promote.

Dun say I dun warn u guys, try at your own risk if you have another $150 to spare.. not for me..neber trust Promoter and clone master keewee's words.. hee..
and u are the motherfuking scumbag of entire GL

at least people bother to write FR!! What's your fucking contribution???

you jump of the building and splatter into pieces of shit, nobody would be sad.. in fact, lots of us here would celebrate and rejoice!!
Old 12-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wz2200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: OCT 2013 cat150 new girls commissioning

WL Name: Yun Yun
House: 0819
Origin: North East of PRC (?)
I have not been to GL for 2 months because of overseas work. Today afternoon came to my favourite house L8H19 to look see if can get Fei Yan. After parking at the porch and entered, I saw FY was walking upstairs with a customer before me. OKT told me that there are 5 new girls, one not working so left 4. So I picked one available girl name Yun Yun. She greeted me with sweet smiley face. Although with little pimples but she has a natural petite look. To me is not bad looking that can last. Her height is about 165. (LOOK: 7.5/10)
Once in the room, I give her a hug and she give me a light kiss. As this is the first time with her, I didn't try to french her. She helped me to undress me while we were doing a little of light moist kiss. She undress herself, right before my eyes was a nice curvy figure with nice balanced butt. Her breast is 36B+, looks firm and natural. Her nipples are lovely pointy pink and about slightly bigger than eraser. The moment I saw that I already wanted to kiss and suck at no time. While I do that, I feel she is on sensitive side, I turned down my suction, start using my tongue to play her nipples in very light suction and slow motion, while she teasing my little didi. She moans softly and naturally. (BREAST: 8/10)
She invited me to the shower area where she washed me and performed water bed action on me. On the water bed with my back facing top, she started applied soap on my back and my butt, I feel really siok when she did some massage on my butt, light rubs and strokes on my didi from behind. I also quite enjoy as she use her pussy and breast to rub. I felt that she was might be train in sauna back in China before.
(SHOWER AND WATER BED: 8/10)
After drying up from the shower, I pull her to me and start playing here nipples with my tongue again as my hand proceed to fingered her pussy area with very light touch. She started to moan and I could feel she started to get wet. Her pussy look delicious, so I pushed her down by the side of the bed and spread out her legs to pain it with my tongue. She begin to moan loader, so I feel that she enjoy my painting. I could feel that she enjoy light painting, with my tongue sliding from the cunt upward and pass her clit. Our hands started to grip together tightly with slight response from her body, then I increase the frequency of my tongue motion but still soft touch without force. I felt that was the best way to let her high because I could hear more moans and she started calling me lao gong. I like it that way. Very delicious and no smell
(PAINTING 8/10)
After about 10 minutes or so, she became so wet and my tongue became tired, she asked me to get on the bed so that she could bbbj. She can please me with good suction. I requested her to turn around to 69 for awhile as I like to lick her oyster. She said lao gong, wo yao ni lai cha wo!.
(BBBJ 8/10)
Then she took out a CD, capped me and started cowgirl ride so a while until my didi cannot hold anymore. I change to missionary position and start the wild charging. We do French this time as well. I fired off my full load with both of us sweating.
(FJ 9/10)
I hold her tight for another 2min and she help me uncap, before we do the washing up.
Throughout the session, she was trying the please. I should say the service level is good. Maybe subsequent RTFs will be even better when becomes regular.
(OVERALL SERVICE 8)
RTF: Definitely.
Old 15-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wz2200 View Post
WL Name: Yun Yun
House: 0819
Origin: North East of PRC (?)
I have not been to GL for 2 months because of overseas work. Today afternoon came to my favourite house L8H19 to look see if can get Fei Yan. After parking at the porch and entered, I saw FY was walking upstairs with a customer before me. OKT told me that there are 5 new girls, one not working so left 4. So I picked one available girl name Yun Yun. She greeted me with sweet smiley face. Although with little pimples but she has a natural petite look. To me is not bad looking that can last. Her height is about 165. (LOOK: 7.5/10)
Once in the room, I give her a hug and she give me a light kiss. As this is the first time with her, I didn't try to french her. She helped me to undress me while we were doing a little of light moist kiss. She undress herself, right before my eyes was a nice curvy figure with nice balanced butt. Her breast is 36B+, looks firm and natural. Her nipples are lovely pointy pink and about slightly bigger than eraser. The moment I saw that I already wanted to kiss and suck at no time. While I do that, I feel she is on sensitive side, I turned down my suction, start using my tongue to play her nipples in very light suction and slow motion, while she teasing my little didi. She moans softly and naturally. (BREAST: 8/10)
She invited me to the shower area where she washed me and performed water bed action on me. On the water bed with my back facing top, she started applied soap on my back and my butt, I feel really siok when she did some massage on my butt, light rubs and strokes on my didi from behind. I also quite enjoy as she use her pussy and breast to rub. I felt that she was might be train in sauna back in China before.
(SHOWER AND WATER BED: 8/10)
After drying up from the shower, I pull her to me and start playing here nipples with my tongue again as my hand proceed to fingered her pussy area with very light touch. She started to moan and I could feel she started to get wet. Her pussy look delicious, so I pushed her down by the side of the bed and spread out her legs to pain it with my tongue. She begin to moan loader, so I feel that she enjoy my painting. I could feel that she enjoy light painting, with my tongue sliding from the cunt upward and pass her clit. Our hands started to grip together tightly with slight response from her body, then I increase the frequency of my tongue motion but still soft touch without force. I felt that was the best way to let her high because I could hear more moans and she started calling me lao gong. I like it that way. Very delicious and no smell
(PAINTING 8/10)
After about 10 minutes or so, she became so wet and my tongue became tired, she asked me to get on the bed so that she could bbbj. She can please me with good suction. I requested her to turn around to 69 for awhile as I like to lick her oyster. She said lao gong, wo yao ni lai cha wo!.
(BBBJ 8/10)
Then she took out a CD, capped me and started cowgirl ride so a while until my didi cannot hold anymore. I change to missionary position and start the wild charging. We do French this time as well. I fired off my full load with both of us sweating.
(FJ 9/10)
I hold her tight for another 2min and she help me uncap, before we do the washing up.
Throughout the session, she was trying the please. I should say the service level is good. Maybe subsequent RTFs will be even better when becomes regular.
(OVERALL SERVICE 8)
RTF: Definitely.
Wow, she is really living up to her reputation of "To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome".
Old 15-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, she is really living up to her reputation of "To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome".
WoW outstanding WL of Overall Chicken Service...hee hee
Old 15-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
WoW outstanding WL of Overall Chicken Service...hee hee
Candidate for Sword of Chicken
Old 21-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stayawake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seem like new girls in L24H13, spot the new girl 99, immediately ask for her.
great service and I will say money well spend. she going to be hot when more people know her 99 number.
Old 22-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayawake View Post
seem like new girls in L24H13, spot the new girl 99, immediately ask for her.
great service and I will say money well spend. she going to be hot when more people know her 99 number.
yeah agreed with u ... new girl 77,88,99

99 is one of the top pick i should say ... not prior experience but very accommodating

saw a few new girls from 2041 too
jiajia,xiaoxiao and anqi ....

liked the figure of anqi ... looks of jiajia and attitude of xiaoxiao
heard this shop will be close for reno for a while ba

Last edited by keewee; 23-11-2013 at 03:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1