The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-06-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bunny fr LF,

Has Bunny for lunch today...was hoping the pic is accurate... when I saw her, it's bingo... would reject...

Was pleasantly surprised she speak Mandarin to me. Then she told me she knows Mandarin, English, Thai n Korean...

Anyway, I m not here for language lessons...

Bunny is very fair by Thai std. KK told me she got Ukraine mix. Main reason why I booked her...

She is very playful n polite... she even did the Japanese 90degrees bow... voice very deh deh one... keep saying I cute, I that... very service oriented... praise until I shy...

BBBJ very skillful... first round I finish with her cow gal on top... normally I don cum easy... after I shoot, instead of cleaning up, she says she wants to taste my cum, n she continued down to my groin sucking n licking up my cum... n she commented my cum to very tasty... wah lan... which bro's ego will not be lifted?

After shower, she wanted to give me massage... n it is not too bad... I fell asleep. I thought that's pretty much done for me liao...

Then she asked me to turn around, n she started BBBJ for me again... I thought nvm lor... just let she suck my limp cock, while I continue to close my eyes n rest... then who knows, my didi woke up again n finish her off doggie style. The sight is fantastic, as her waist is slim n her butt is perky n enough flesh for piak piak...

She is a very value fuck for sure...

Old 17-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

Knew I had to try 7 heaven Candice after the many reviews + photos of her. Quickly arrange a session bf she leave on 18 jun

OKT: 8 quick response to confirm
Looks: 8.5 about 10-15% discount but still pretty. Didn't see many blemishes, she maintained her looks well
Body: 10 she definitely has one of the best figures, slim and well maintained. Some ink on the back and her hands. Was staring at her body for some time when she undress. Got a boner.
Boobs: man made D. Can feel the firmness
Shower: 7 standard shower
Catbath: 6.5 did for less than 1 min bf went for my tool. Wanted to catbath her but she said she applied some lotion on her skin, so don't want to be licked, including her boobs
Frenching: NIL
Painting/fingering: NIL
BBBJ: 9 using a combination of mouth + hands on my tool. She varies the speed. Was using her tongue to lick my tool tip like lollipop while looking at me. Managed to tahan for fj
FJ: 7 started with CG and her applying KY. Did a while bf change to missionary. She was moaning and closing her eyes while I was grabbing her boobs. As I was starting to sweat, rest a while and she asked if I had unloaded. Whenever I stop, she asked same thing again. After bonking a while more, she said she cummed and shortly later, I finally unloaded.
Communication: 8.5 can maintain a conversation, was able to chat after 1S while she had her meal. Ended up no time for 2S
GFE/Service: 7 average session for me. Several things cannot do plus she keep asking if I unloaded during FJ. Left earlier since not enough time for 2S and she said there is another customer after me. She had mentioned she was unwell previous day maybe that affected her performance. Only positive were her looks, figure and BBBJ
Damage: 140/90/2
RTF: No.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989248
Kinky Thai - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
Foxy Thai - Nana, Darin
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Old 17-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
johnnym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnnym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicki
From Terminal21 https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989682

Location - Convenient for foot soldiers, have parking for driving and riding bros.

OKT - Efficient when answering questions. No problem in booking.

Looks - Attractive pre milf for sure. Greets me wearing a sexy nightie with full make up on.

Body - Curvy and proportional body, petite size but big neh neh as ads. Natural neh neh with tattoos. Nice one still suits my taste.

Bbbj - Able to suck my 2ic well. Tongue playing with my 2ic head and no teeth feel. Hardworking type make sure you satisfy.

Fj - 1st shot was missionary start with slow pace, really in the mood of a sensual bonk.. 2nd shot was doggy, grabbing on her waist and pump her deep. Keep looking back to watch me f her. Petite size bro can drag her from here n there, nice.

Overall - Quite good session, also got $10 off which is quite a steal. Attitude also nice, always give you smile and polite.

Old 17-06-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks Mini- One Siam

Just back from an all too short hour spent with Mini of One Siam. The adorable lass, who is of mixed Thai and Taiwanese parentage, looks just like the photos posted. She is at once sweet, seductive and a nympho. Bros who enjoy conversing with the lady rather than just doing the deed (especially for 90 min or longer sessions) will find an intelligent conversationalist in Mini who speaks really good Mandarin with a Taiwanese accent.

Her BBBJ and love making skills are top notch and will literally suck you in. It's only her first day and already she's difficult to book. Her boobs, while small, are perfect for her body. Not as fair as the photos but that doesn't detract from her beauty.

No numerical ratings cause that's not my thing. Here's hoping that I won't have any trouble securing my RTF!
Old 17-06-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
totti69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Name: Nicha
Stable: FoxyThai

OKT: 11/10 always able to handle last min requests.

Looks: 8/10 (Big eyes. Look like Malay)

Body: 8/10 (Not big boobs but i can suck all into my mouth. Shapely ass)

Shower: B2B rub all over. Use my kkj n rub against her body also.

DFK: This is really my best in 2024. Tongue fight. Not play play type really like very gian u.

Bbbj:11/10. Was so chaotic then I shoot liao.

Fj: nil. Didn't manage to reach that part.

Gfe: 10/10. Is a feel can't explain

Overall : Very good. Will rtf if I can get the slot after this review.
Old 17-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyanal View Post
That doggie damn shiok bro. Thinking to book her
Mai tu liao !

A lady's big ass waits for no man !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 17-06-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bulldozerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ariana from Seduction sucked up all my energy today

Body: Beautiful, petite height. Easy to handle. I think is B or C cups? Nice figure I like it.

Bj: Very good and she will lick and suck you all over your cock..

FJ: Very hardworking. I am old, so my stamina like shit now. So she was doing most of the work and she is really good at what she does and she enjoys pleasing me..!
Actually can see that she enjoy fucking..

During second shot, I got shagged out to continue. Took a long break and she actually continue the second shot by giving me bj and try to cowgirl me to finish. End up still cannot finish and she try to HJ and BJ. Really a lot of effort she put in, it’s my fault…

$150 2s for such a hardworking girl, can't ask for more. Overall a very pleasant bonk!
Old 17-06-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
binnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Naomi
Stable: GentleMenClub

OKT: 10/10 Fast reply, hope to provide better instruction

Looks: 8/10 (slightly discount from post photo)

Body: 8/10 (A plump figure (not fat))

Shower: Shower together and provide BBBJ as well

DFK: Yes, but not much tongue fight

Bbbj: 7/10. Got room to improve

Fj: 8/10

Gfe: 10/10. Service oriented and provide good massage btw the shots, Big plus if you enjoy massage.

Overall : Very good. recomended.
Old 17-06-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Personorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 日期 : 17/6/24

Name 名字: Mint
Looks 样貌/颜值 : Pretty looking type, similar to photos as well
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : mid 20s
Body 身材 : fair skin, alittle skinny
Boobs 胸部 : B+ cups and natural
Kissing 接吻 : Kiss and frenches quite well
Catbath 全身漫游 : loves to lick my nipples and ear lobes
BBBJ 无套口交. : kept playing around with my balls while sucking them. good eye contact with her also
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : tasted it, no weird taste/smell. very clean shaven which +1 for her
FJ 爱爱 : tight and wet. we start with cowgirl then end with missionary. experienced in sex which i can tell
GFE 女朋友感 : not bad for her GFE
Massage 按摩 : no try

📝 Overall Experience : 9.5/10 for her
Old 17-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Fenfen this morning from flirtygirls

Though getting some bad rap here and there the girls I had from them were up to expectation for me so far...though standard of service varies.

Fenfen is definitely lookable and young, Natural boobs, firm not shaggy type. Body tight and no stretch marks. Face not entirely smooth but pretty and sweet. English passable and cheerful throughout. Maybe becos I was her first customer today.

After shower, we chatted a bit lying on bed as I'm exploring her body. She lied down and I sucked her nipples, and fingered her till she started to writh n moan softly. She grab my Brother as I fingered her deep till she started to juice. She got high and wanted to Cap me to get fucked but I wanted to prolonged the foreplay and indicated I want to paint her pussy. Gave her a good tongue fuck then she exchanged favour and sucked me. Her bbbj was shiok. So shiok I had to stop her to cap me and fucked her missionary, tried to kiss her but she rejected my lips. but nevertheless her pussy was delicious and tight. Switch to spoon position n fucked her deep for quite awhile and ended with hard fucking her on missionary.

After washing up we cuddled n chatted lost track of time n tried to fire up for round two. Her bbj was just as good but just could not muster enough to seriously fuck her a second round.

Location in the east..

Btw she is fairly fair and nice bonking her. Will return for her soon.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989527
Old 17-06-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!

Zoey > Lust365

Looks: 9 looks enhanced in photos but nvtheless she is pretty in person
Body: 9 tall and has meaty body
Boobs: 10 huge headlights

Services:
Frenching: 9 super on with moaning and busy hands while kissing
Bbbj : 9 hardworking and willing to please. Even lick my balls like nobody’s business
Fj: 9 skilled in bed. Didn’t disappoint me. Arches her back and locked her legs on me in missionary when she’s cumming
Old 17-06-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longjohnpink is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Esprit - Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=esprit

Looks- 9/10 pretty. Rich girl and badass vibes, going party every night
Body- 9/10 can’t say petite or meaty neither. Body type is just 👍🏻
Boobs- 9/10 C and perky
Bbbj- 9/10 hard working to please. Focused playing with my shaft, with her hands and tongue before she slowly swallowed me up
Fj- 9/10 tight. Siok in wetness too!
Old 17-06-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
BullSupreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nara - Teeruklover

East location easily accessible by public transport.
Parking nearby as well.
Room was cozy and big, shower simple but spacious as well.

Look: 9/10
Looks like the photos as advertised.
Slim and pretty with awesome assets
My kind of looks, very cute when smiling.

Boobs: 9/10
Big and soft. Had a really good time fondling them, pity its not natural else would squeeze harder

Frenching: 9/10
Heavy frenching with her and i enjoyed it alot

BBBJ: 10/10
Simply amazing, she seemed experienced with varying techniques and suction, definitely one of the best

FJ: 9/10
After BBBJ, moved on to cowgirl then doggy and lastly missionary. Moans were seductive, not noisy and fake, seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Spent most of the time playing with her boobs, loved them alot.

GFE: 10/10
English ok, helped out with some Google translate, but chatty and friendly. Legit GFE experience!

OKT: 10/10
fast reply, answered my queries and fast booking.
Old 17-06-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattay2006 View Post
Loraine from FT.

Just tried her.
Good and fast from bro FT as usual.
Loraine is pretty (8/10) with a petite body and big boobs (9/10)
Only con is boobs is man made and bit hard.
Service is great (9/10) with good BJ and tight FJ (9/10).
Overall a gem
Bro, you want to write FG is it?
Old 17-06-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
TerrificDream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a new lady from TRL which i verified before to save trouble so came to support. Sadly first blood already gone..

Late noon with Mona from Teeruklover

Looks: 90% similar to photos, also look very young, early 20s. very lady like face and behavior.

Kissing: Started with light kisses, then as time goes by we started making up with heavy frenching

Painting: Not very sensitive that the legs will shiver, but can hear some soft moans. Felt quite shy maybe first day.

Boobs: Definitely for boobs lover. Although silicon breast and they’re pretty ok in size, about C cups. Soft and bouncy type.

Body: Overall, she’s on the slim side and does not have any scars or obvious surgeries done. If you like a natural slim body, can take a look at her.

Pussy: trimmed and wet inside when i fingered her

BBBJ: BBBJ was ok, can improve more if she can speed up her momentum.

FJ: She seems to enjoy getting pounded hard. First shot was in doggy style and rested for some time before continuing my second shot in missionary style. Didnt start moaning till missionary. I guess by then the ice was already broken.

GFE: GFE was standard. Maybe first day still alittle shy. Hope she warmed up soon when other bros engage her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1