The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-06-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spindota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988143&highlight=

Field Report for Lucky

Very sexy lady & pretty face. Her body is natural, Slim Body Just nice for me.

Shower was amazing after cleaned my bro kneel down & started bbbj hands free.

Back to bed & she gave a hell of a great bbbj slurping dripping saliva. Not those 1-2 mins, at least a good 5 mins sucking.

Got hard & proceed FJ, pumped her in missionary & doggy then unloaded. Very good moaning too.

Overall:
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes
Old 15-06-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
Jewel Terminal 21, 25th May 2024

More photos of Jewel Terminal 21 that I have not posted for the forum to enjoy.

Jewel really looks great, good service, CIP and allows me to take photos. Truely a Jewel, pun intended.

She’s back boys
Old 15-06-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint TRL

OKT: Friendly and prompt replies.

Looks: long hair with shape feature and similar as photo posted. Actual will be more beautiful then posted

Body: Thai fair smooth skin, petite with slim seductive figure and a hot tone nice perky ass to ram.

Boobs: natural and just nice for me to teh and zhut, sensitive nips. She loves being touch and press

Frenching: quite good as she was willing to let your tongue explore her mouth too. Has really nice soft lips

Bbbj: very skillful, slow and deep throat with lot of suction and slurping effect. She almost choked once for plunging too deep.

Pussy: wax type and Initially dry, but very wet and will cum just by painting. No smell and can feel the tightness.

FJ: She is real horny. Banging her doggie, see her neh neh shaking was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload all my love juice inside condom.

GFE: Good chemistry, very playful, like lover, keep teasing me and high KC skill. Know how to build and blend into the environment.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 15-06-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Joe98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe98 View Post
Fr for Pim @ OneSiam 8/6 9.30PM

Okt: 10 helpful as I wasn’t able to get a slot yesterday. Friendly and understanding as I was late about 15 mins

Looks: 10 looks same as her photos like OLs you see and she’s tall about 1.75 as I’m only 1.73

Body : 10 enhanced but not so hard so plus points for boob lovers

French : 7 light Frenching allowed idm as it’s her choice so I respect that

Painting: 10 Allowed but not comfortable with fingering. Clean shaven and no smell. Likes it soft and sensual which gets her off

FJ / BJ : I’m not gonna lie but today really fumbled bad😭 as wasn’t on form but she really did her best to get me to shoot with her oil, bj and boob fuck as she wants to get you off.

GFE/PSE: 7. Is definitely a bucket list for those who want to get with model level girl

RTF: Would definitely RTF to redeem myself and enjoy this gem
14/6 9.30pm RTF

Managed to RTF her last night and finally able to redeem myself hahaha. Chemistry was better, unloaded 2 shots within 1 hour which is hard for me and the whole experience was enjoyable thanks again Bro Onesiam🙏🏼
Old 15-06-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
deeznutss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Jamie from Ss :

Looks wise 9/10: Similar as photo posted. Actual will be more beautiful and cute

Body 8/10: meat at the right place, comes with nice curvy ass

Boob 9/10: Nice to suck and lick, in love with her bouncy boobs

Bbbj 9/10 Suck me like a pro. Strong suction! Wet and slurpy, lick my balls with a lot of tongue action

Fj 9/10: She is a good rider! But I prefer missionary with her. Sucking her nips and pound her hard

Attitude 9/10: Very amazed by her attitude, she serve me well and very good attitude

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie
Old 15-06-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Gift from galaxy.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989073

OKT: Fast response and friendly
Looks: 8.5/10 cute petite girl.
Body: 9/10 slim petite
Boobs: huge. I’m not a boob lover so won’t put number score. But it’s huge but somehow still fits her frame and personality. She loves to be grabbed and sucked.
Bbbj: 8/10 good long and wet. Some DT here and there. Very hygiene conscious as keep wiping with tissue.
FJ: 9/10 tight. Very tight. Very horny too. Will keep asking for more.
GFE: very playful. English is decent and can talk about many things. Very strong KC. So be careful.
RTF: maybe. Now got so many great choices. She going back next week.
Old 15-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Mariah
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle Eng and Chi
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: enhanced soft
CIM: n/a
DT: Yes
AR: N/a
AJ: n/a
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Pretty lady with whole body tattoo, like yakuza wife feels. FJ enthusiastic, many position change. Gave a massage at the end, very good.
Old 15-06-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 0
BoteggaV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoteggaV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=cindy

Looks: 8.5

Body: 9

Boobs: 8.5

69: 9

Bbbj: 9

Fj: 9

In summary:
Cindy is very adventurous and easy going gal. She attended to my needs from shower to bed and even after bonk. For foreplay, I sure enjoyed painting her while she hj me. Love doggy and cowgirl for our main action. Plus just the simple cuddling and kisses after our steamy session add up to our connection.

She’s a catch. Will come back for her
Old 15-06-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kaetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Stella.
The experience began even before meeting Stella. Bro FoxyThai is one of the most accommodating and responsive person I know. Made a booking at 1pm, but my schedule cleared early so asked if can move forward my apt. He replied within minutes and helped my changed my booking with no extra fuss. Choose Stella after reading all the FR but honestly I was torn coz he has so many nice stocks with great FR. Arrived at location as instructed with no drama.

Stella is really like your long lost GF. The GFE is top notch.
Looks : 9/10 love the glasses.
Boobs : 7/10 small but sensitive
BBBJ : 7/10 a lot of teasing
GFE : 11/10
FJ : 11/10 she rode me like no tomorrow. Even after I came, still grinding and riding.
RTF : def.
Old 15-06-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
papiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Esprit (LUST365)

Had another satisfying session

Look: pretty same as in pic , beautiful sexy looking

Boob: Natural handful nice big boobies

Body: Slim and slender banging bod

BBBJ: Hardworking and lots of licking, and slurps
FJ: Good passionate and change up to wild sex. Accommodating to many positions

GFE: Very sweet and service oriented, non commercial feels

Overall: Guaranteed good service.
Old 15-06-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
crossroadd is Cool - loads of Potential

Simple FR for Jane Seduction

Looks: 9/10 looks hot with slight makeup on. She has the slutty CFM face, even without makeup, she still looks chio, won’t reject 100%

Body: 8/10 big soft boobs, slim and not fat for sure, nice curvy ass perfect for piak piak sound during doggy

Bbbj: 10/10 Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, slurping sound. know how to handle a cock well.

Fj: 9/10 Pussy is tight. Started with cowgirl and I didn’t last very before I exploded first shot in missionary. Her moans didn’t help much in making me last.

GFE: 9/10 She warm up pretty quickly with me. Tried very hard to please me.

Thanks bro Seduction

Old 15-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Foxythai

Girl: Champagne

Looks: 8/10; wanted a milf and got one; looks younger than her actual age (can pm if u wanna know), not as fat as i expected based on photos.. boobs were nice too… as someone mentioned before they were a bit flat, but nevertheless big… great to suck on the nipples while cowboy position.

BBBJ: 9/10; can take a face fuck and does deepthroat well… will use her hand to hold so that it doesn’t go deep but can just guide her and she will do it, no issue there. one of the better BBBJs i’ve had! 1st shot was BBBJ and shot all over her boobs!

FJ: 8/10; moans were pretty natural, boobs were bouncing during missionary, quite a nice view. pussy is surprisingly tight, she said she hadn’t had sex for past ten years…

GFE: 8/10; speaks good english, she lived in spain before so that explains it.. very caring and top notch service. good attention to detail as well.

Overall: 8/10; would recommend for bros who are looking for milfs. she is one of the better ones! also for those who are into face fuck/deepthroat. she is going back in another 2-3 more days so will try to catch her before she leaves.
Old 15-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 7
Acceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to behold

Tried sweet Ariana from Silkstocking for lunch just now

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=ariana

OKT replies quick and efficient

Looks - Very sweet smile, a total babe. Not too far off from the pics (looks most alike to pic in the telegram grp) - 9

Body - Around 5-10% discount on the pics, small size and fun sized, shaved clean and no foul smells - 9

Boobs - Natural, perky and nice nips - 8.5

BBBJ - No teeth feeling, suction good and slow and sensual, good buildup (which is what I like, you may not), will lick your balls and the whole area there also - 9.5

GFE - Will talk to you a lot, peck you, good service all around, can speak conversational english quite well - 9

FJ - Cowgirl very solid, is the up-down kind of pounding and she will go hard, will moan a lot and loud. Missionary + sucking her boobs same time. Very wet easily which I love. - 9.5

RTF - 100%
Old 15-06-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
tripleplezure is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Minnie : Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Well deserved FR for Minnie
For syt lovers or for those who wants to change some menu, now try syt

Looks: 9/10 super cute and fresh
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 9/10

Note:
Pretty and really young ( must be the reason she is very playful and energetic ). Short and petite figure (almost 0 bakness, all fat come to her perky butt ). Suctions were good but can still improve. Fj, super tight and easily wet. Need ky for sure.
GFE, is high like gf in rl

Old 15-06-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 19
JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
She’s back boys
Yes.

I thought strats work today, Saturday. Apparently not yet.

Maybe tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1