The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 13-06-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrsteadyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

🗓️ Date 日期 : 30 May 2024
Name 名字: Cara from TRL
Looks 样貌/颜值 : young and pretty with big eye. In pretty category even though no make up
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : as per advertised. Around 25.
Body 身材 : super petite, perky ass, hot body with 2 small tattoos
Boobs 胸部 : enhanced but size is compatible to her body, quite soft to fondle
Kissing 接吻 : DFK, lips are soft
Catbath 全身漫游 : didn't try
BBBJ 无套口交. : this is her 1st forte. Rate 10 out of 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didn't try
FJ 爱爱 : tight pussy due to her petite size
HJ: occasionally with BBBJ, hand is soft and small
GFE 女朋友感 : this is her 2nd strength. Shower together before and after action.
Massage 按摩 : massage my stiff thigh and arm. Good skill as she likes to massage.

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : totally no commercial feeling and she is very accommodating. No communication barrier as she can speak relatively good English.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹BBBJ
🔹GFE
🔹excellent body
Side note , Bro SK is service oriented, fast response and friendly. Best OKT so far.
💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : high probability but would like to support others under Bro SK
Old 13-06-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Mint - TRL

Pros:
- Looks simillar to photos
- Smooth skin and soft body, no tattoos
- Natural Bs
- Light French
- Solid massage

Cons:
- GM towels -_-

Overall: 8/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 13-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangsohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=prada

Got into the room and was welcomed by a total babe : PRADA from SS

She was slim, tall and sexy. Really turn me on when she strip, then she led me to the to the shower where she showered me. She is super friendly and breaks the ice so there wasn’t any awkwardness.

After the usual shower ritual, she led me to bed, licking my nipples, then she gave me a very nice bbbj and watch her doing it was a treat itself. Her suctions, eye contact and strokes were top just what I needed after a stressful day.

After that she straight caps on, start with riding on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and bc it was so good I sure cum one), missionary, doggy and every push I go inside her tight pussy, it was deep and aggressive as she moan as I go in deep. Finally we end off in missionary position.

We chat abit about thai food and holiday there. Super bubbly lady. Definitely need to catch her again once I reload LO
Old 13-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

bambiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gave Cindy from Lust a try and never regret. She js friendly, good attitude but have that seductive face.
Super horny when you hit the right places and give extremely good BBBJ and FJ

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=cindy

Face: 8/10 - Resemble her photo, very pretty lady
Boob: 8/10 - Pair of soft Bs
Body: 9/10 - Firm body with right amount of meat at the right places, nice ass and curves
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Long and strong suction
FJ: 8.5/10 - She got wet naturally, felt she enjoyed the session with sexy genuine moans and expression and I think she managed to cum
GFE: 8.5/10 - Good GFE, non commercial feel. Bubbly character.
RTF: Yes, one of the better bonk I had so far 100%
Old 13-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fastbluecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa - Terminal21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988215

Looks - 8/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, wild and naughty girl

Body - 9/10
Curvy and thick build with a few tattoos and nice meaty ass, really a good fuck for doggie

Boobs - 9/10
Natural and big, meaty, nice and soft to suck, lick and squeeze, for big boob lovers definitely

Catbath - 8/10
Catbathed me from head to toe then proceeded to BJ. Quite skillful with her tongue. It gets better during 2nd round prep, perhaps already warmed up

BJ - 9/10
Good suction with DT, swirling tongue all over the head and balls. Hands either playing with my balls or playing with her melons, invited me to watch, never once did my didi lose interest

FJ - 10/10
Excellent rider. Able to maintain the right angle for me to pound her from below during cowgirl (front and reverse). Changed to doggie, deep deep penetration, my finger found her clit from side, boom you got loud moans like Dolby sound system
Old 13-06-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Mint from TRL

Looks: 8/10 quite a looker, sharp features, big eyes and light tan skin. Fairer than avg Thai
Body: 9/10 slim, long legs, round solid ass but with B cup boobs. Ass really quite solid, she says she's 25 and her body is still quite nubile
BBBJ:got me hard and ready to go. Tries to be sensual but technique not there
DFK: None
FJ: 7/10 Did a couple of positions, mostly it's me banging cos I love to control her nubile body. Loud moans and thin walls got me a little worried so we put on some music. Fucked her hard in doggy, spanking that ass and blew my load shortly.

Overall, good to release on a hot looking girl. GFE could be better.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
BizarreForum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 She looks around mid/late 20s. Looks quite hot to me.

Body: 8/10 slim and quit fair skin. body looks well taken care of

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups that are real soft

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 8/10 well shaved and wet

FJ : 9/10 After the BJ we went to try out cowgirl riding position then alittle bit of doggy then ended with missionary.

Massage: 8/10 soso massage, but massaged several areas which was quite a good service

Overall: Sex was good, service was good. attitude was good too.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2087 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Anisa FoxyThai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=982013

Okt: Very nice and fast response

Look: she is friendly and milfy...definitely not syt and for those looking for milf

Body: big soft natural boobs...she is petite but has big boobs OMG

Bbj: very horny girl with very sensual licking and sucking

Paint: clean shaven and nice to lick

French: she definitely loves being frenched and kissed

Gfe: English is basic...she makes you feel like fucking your gf
Old 13-06-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Candice

WHO IS THE ONE THAT SUBMITTED THIS TELEGRAM REVIEW PHOTO???? YOU BETTER OWN UP AND TELL ME NOW. BECAUSE.... I really want to thank you mak mak. Not only did I have an amazing time but your photo inspired me to take, in my opinion, one of my favourite photos ever.

Saw that FR on telegram, straight made a booking. This girl literally jumped on me the moment I entered. She was so excited and bubbly, one of the best welcomes I ever got. Ask me kiss her cheek, then turn the other cheek, then pointed to her forehead, then pointed to her nose. After I gave her a peck on each spot, she frenched me so hard and hugged me so tight. Best.

We chatted for awhile but my eyes can't stop staring at her ridiculously hot body in her see through black robe. Then she jumped on me again and kept rubbing my face into her huge boobs left right left right. Non stop teasing that by the time my pants were off we all laughed super loud cos I was wet as shit. I kept saying go shower but she just kept teasing me omfg. She said 100% I'll cum very fast today. And she also said she cums very easily.

Shower bla bla bla got into bed. Bros, her BBBJ is no joke. She also can DT and very well. Her suction and actions..... Even my last review about how good Claudia's BBBJ was, still didn't make me feel I had to hold in. But this one, with all the teasing and smoking hot tight bod combined, I really had a hard time holding in.

Started in missionary slow and sensual at first. But when I started to pump her, not even 10 pumps she screamed she's cumming. Idgaf real or not but it looks damn real to me. I myself already struggling to hold it in due her tightness and clamping. Then she instructed me to sit upright against the wall and climbed onto me. She told me not to cum cos she's super horny now and wants to cum again. She told me she wanted me to hold it in cos she wanted to CIM me. Omg wtf. She jumped on top of me and pumped me so hard and she came again in under 30secs, whole body quivering. The problem is, I also came lol.

Crazy ding dong girl seriously make me explode so fast. And goodness her waist is so tight and body is so slender. I just can't even... Don't take my word for it, give her a shot, and tell me I'm wrong. Crazy gem I'm so glad I didn't hesitate. She speaks English too so no problems communicating.

PS: Her pussy is LASERED, smooth as a baby's bottom!

Here are my pics, that last pic was inspired by whoever posted the telegram review. I love that last pic so much!

Old 13-06-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Avery (FoxyThai)

Had another satisfying RTF session with the horny Avery. She was happy to see me as well. During shower already lots of teasing using her body and boobs to rub against my little brother. Wanted to fuck her there in the shower but wanted to experience her amazing foreplay again. This time I let her rape me with her AR and balls licking. She really serviced my little brother like a king. Thanks again OKT for arranging another session with her. Too bad she leaving soon.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dbmiydkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988758

Had to rtf Jen before she leave, had 2 shots and I feel the 90mins went by too fast when I was with her. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Once she opened the door she remembered me which made me feel special hahah. Diff room from before abit more spacious and clean. The first thing I went for when she hugged me was grabbing her ass and smelling her neck. We showered, the toilet was abit small but I used it to my advantage and keep grinding her while she was washing me up 🤣

Won't go into detail on the deeds, mentioned in previous FR. The highlight meeting her again was her super high gfe really got me hooked. Usually if rtf I won't bother to do any fr but this Jen was really one of a kind. The last time I had this much of a good time was in Phuket. Hope she will come visit our shores again.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Mini from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989086&highlight=

Looks 9/10 pretty model standard

Body 9/10 slim with smooth skin

French 8.5/10 can kiss hard and she will suck my tongue

Bbbj 9/10 great suction and wet actions

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean, she loves to be painted n 69

Fj 9/10 very horny plus wild lady, very good stamina and she really ride me non stop for 20mins before we both cummed hard together
Old 13-06-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
toodles is Cool - loads of Potential

Nina from Ss :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=nina

Nina welcomed me with a naughty smile, I know I am in for a good time.
Looks wise quite close to the photos posted. Charming sexy feel. Hot body with CFM face.

She gave me a fkin good blowjob. The tongue twirling around the cock head, the in and out of her mouth, the suction the licks, watching her was a pleasure and it was an awesome sensation.

The sex was even better. We started with cowgirl position and she grinded me like a sex bunny. She grind me until I cannot take it already, I switch to doggy style so I can last longer and enjoy the sex and view her perky fine ass. She took it in like so happily and enjoyed me humping her hard in doggy style, grabbing her sheets and letting out moans. We switched to reverse missionary with her on top of me. Fucking together it was damn passionate. Finally released my load. It was awesome.

Her service attitude very good 10/10. Out to please and she was really very nice. Recommended to all bros.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Ava from 7heaven

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988848

Looks: 7.5/10 some freckles but still look pleasant. Milfy looks that is CFM.
Body: 9/10 very fair and well proportioned. Flesh at the right place.
Melons: 10/10 Natural melons with big pink nips. What else can u ask for?
BBBJ: 9/10 looks at u. Like an ice cream lover. Told her to improve on deepthroat. She ask me teach her. Hehehehe. I like the way she gags.
Painting/ Frenching: 10/10 she likes it. And she speaks french.
FJ: 10/10 This is where she scores. Top notch service. Avle to accommodate all positions and her moans are a turn on. Try licking behind her ears. Hehehe.

RTF: very likely.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Dottetdck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Minnie of Lust365

Looks: 9/10 more fresh looking in person. Young and has even facial features

Body: 9/10 petite

Kissing: 8.5/10 allowed but not as crazy and wild as I wanted. Tongue not that much also

Bbbj: 9/10 not that deep. But did in long duration

Fj : 9/10 tight, like suction on my cock as I pump her. Used a bit of KY for smooth in and out

Disclaimer: she is for syt lovers. Super fresh and young looking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1