The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haha, what's with all the Mint jokes?
Don't be so "mint" to her.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Well said.
However, there are brothers in here who use their small head to think rather than big head.
I think I just had even of these crappy PRC MLs.
They think they can come to Singapore, provide sub-standard services and get the money.
IMHO, i think these MLs should not be given tips as the $100 or $110 they are making per hour is good enough.
You'll be surprised how much $$$ they can make a month ! Once I accompanied one of the MLs to People's Park to remit money home. She took out almost $30000.00 !! That's just for about 3 weeks plus of work !
Old 20-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
that was last year, this year still applied or not...
She still offers this FJ services, which was a quicker way to earn $ than need to rub shoulders and rub dick.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
You'll be surprised how much $$$ they can make a month ! Once I accompanied one of the MLs to People's Park to remit money home. She took out almost $30000.00 !! That's just for about 3 weeks plus of work !
Well, it's supply and demand bro..
Old 20-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
$150 on top of $100 massage fee or total $150?
$150 all in. If $100+$150 can forget it. She's not worth that kind of money.

For $250.00 you can get a pretty decent local FL here.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
Well, it's supply and demand bro..
Yeah...and not including suckers who willingly give spending money/tips to these MLs for sucking their dick well only, and no FJ given even for $1000 tip.

Shower them with expensive gifts like bags, gold or mobile phones.

Think with the Bigger head and small head only for occasional flings.

Side track : Just remember where your real home is. There is no need to keep checking with others like when you visit a hot ang pai, how much time you spend with her or even what special services she has given to you that no other bros get. Reality is our small little head takes over most of the time and that's where we have come to even accepting fullly clothed hanky panky massages for $100 !!
Old 20-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah...and not including suckers who willingly give spending money/tips to these MLs for sucking their dick well only, and no FJ given even for $1000 tip.

Side track : Just remember where your real home is. There is no need to keep checking with others like when you visit a hot ang pai, how much time you spend with her or even what special services she has given to you that no other bros get. Reality is our small little head takes over most of the time and that's where we have come to even accepting fullly clothed hanky panky massages for $100 !!
Not all FL/ML are into $$$. True their objective to come to SG is to earn $$$, but most have integrity (at least those i've known) not to 'cheat' guys feeling and rip him off. They themselves know it might disrupt their work if they get involved with guys.

I've made some ML friends whom we go out and they offer to treat. I did not even patronize some of their massage even. We just go out weekly like pals, exploring places to eat. I drive, they treat.

If guys want to give expensive gifts willingly, why will the gals reject?
imho most of the time guys themselves get KC-ed and just give them gifts willingly, the girl most probably did not ask for it.

eg.
Girl -> Aiya my phone spoil
KC-guy -> I get an iphone for you
Non-KC guy -> Orh, then you should go get a new phone.

Is the girl asking the guy to buy a phone for her? I don't think so, but if someone buys her one, of cause she will accept.

my 2 cents.
Old 20-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1k tip haha. is she 18 to 21yr old fresh golden toilet bowl,chio syt. why will anyone pay the price of a golden toilet bowl and get a public toilet bowl. Those mls r not young and aged so fast.

if ltd rachael is still here maybe can command that kind of price or lower,anything above 26 way too old.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
1k tip haha. is she 18 to 21yr old fresh golden toilet bowl,chio syt. why will anyone pay the price of a golden toilet bowl and get a public toilet bowl. Those mls r not young and aged so fast.

if ltd rachael is still here maybe can command that kind of price or lower,anything above 26 way too old.
An iphone is already 1k, branded bags few K, watches can be >10k
What's 1k tip to those rich bros? lol
Old 20-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
She still offers this FJ services, which was a quicker way to earn $ than need to rub shoulders and rub dick.
You went lately?
Old 20-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Not all FL/ML are into $$$. True their objective to come to SG is to earn $$$, but most have integrity (at least those i've known) not to 'cheat' guys feeling and rip him off. They themselves know it might disrupt their work if they get involved with guys.

I've made some ML friends whom we go out and they offer to treat. I did not even patronize some of their massage even. We just go out weekly like pals, exploring places to eat. I drive, they treat.

If guys want to give expensive gifts willingly, why will the gals reject?
imho most of the time guys themselves get KC-ed and just give them gifts willingly, the girl most probably did not ask for it.

eg.
Girl -> Aiya my phone spoil
KC-guy -> I get an iphone for you
Non-KC guy -> Orh, then you should go get a new phone.

Is the girl asking the guy to buy a phone for her? I don't think so, but if someone buys her one, of cause she will accept.

my 2 cents.
Bro, u not bad too can drive here and there, not bad la
Old 20-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
An iphone is already 1k, branded bags few K, watches can be >10k
What's 1k tip to those rich bros? lol
If PRC mei mei are truly honest, they will not be in this trade in the first place. who will believe someone who sell her body for a living?

If you read Chinese, I tell you a phrase they say. 我做这一行已经够贱了,说了一些谎拿一些钱算得了什么? So you can expect them to lie to you.

They will laugh at you if they found out you really dont know if they lying. They expect you to be generous, but if u really rich you can donate money to poor ppl that need help,in poor countries that hit by natural disaster. That what my shifu told me to do it and donate to reduce my karma and prevent me frm meeting my match/karma one day.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple x View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7904

Any bro try her before? Any comment?

Thanks
skip this, many bad review.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
If PRC mei mei are truly honest, they will not be in this trade in the first place. who will believe someone who sell her body for a living?

If you read Chinese, I tell you a phrase they say. 我做这一行已经够贱了,说了一些谎拿一些钱算得了什么? So you can expect them to lie to you.

They will laugh at you if they found out you really dont know if they lying. They expect you to be generous, but if u really rich you can donate money to poor ppl that need help,in poor countries that hit by natural disaster. That what my shifu told me to do it and donate to reduce my karma and prevent me frm meeting my match/karma one day.
imo ML is an honest living, using one's hands and legs to earn $$$. They do make an effort. It's tiring till they themselves have to go massages often.

However FL is not an honest living.

Most of them have minimal education (high school usually), so doing sales/admin may get them 3k-4k rmb monthly? Even a grad in China earns 5-6k rmb usually. With the high standard of living in mainland hard to survive.
Doing massage may get them 10k/mth and they have to work long hours in mainland.
Coming SG to work they earn much more for the same amount of work.

I am not so noble to donate $$$ to poor people, but helping friends when they are too hesitant in communicatng english or exchanging cultures and food. Y not?

I don't buy expensive gifts, they don't expect me to buy for them as well.
Basically I treat them like how I will treat local girls, with respect. This one is my parents/teacher teach me.

If one don't treat them as humans, likewise they will not treat you back as such.

my 2 cents.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ha ha yeah lor. Its like those hang flowers joint too.

Anyway there is no need to protect these MLs like as if they are your GF or 老婆. Once you are out sight, you are out of mind. No matter how many WeChat messages you send to her, wishing her good morning, got enough food, got enough rest or not, doesn't work at all. All they care is how to squeeze the maximum amount of money from you.

It is not easy or cheap for them to come over here to work, be it a short 1 month stint, or 6 months KTV contract, or some even longer. There is only one aim, to make $$$$$ !!

Talking about Rachel, yeah man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1