The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-06-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988170&highlight=

Berry
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks: Late twenties, pleasant looking and light make up on.

Boobs: Original not for boobs lover, dark brown rubber nips can suck and lick

B2B massaage: Lotion providie and she grinds on me well, horny sound effect from her. Pro in this. Her massage solid too not those piano type.

Bbbj: Follows my momentum well. DT occasionally. And she can blows long and well. First shot release in her mouth. Very good attitude

Fj: Pumping her in missionary and doggie. She moans genuine. And can take hard and deep pounding.

Satisfied 👍
Old 08-06-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Claudia

So this story stared over a week ago. OKT msg me, you don't know Aurora is back? Why last time RTF 5 times now so quiet. Diu, of course I know she's back la. But I damn scared kenna sangkot again so I control. But it got me thinking of MILFS and it was brewing. So when I saw Claudia pop up, I went for it. First blood hero some more.

She's pretty with nice features. Bit of crow feet and some baby damage. Looks wise, obviously cannot fight Aurora but.... I think I've found Aurora v2 in terms of service.

Just gonna jump into this. Her BBBJ is insanely good. I'm a big fan of BBBJ so if I think she's good, she damn good! Her tongue is so strong, when she Tok Tok Tok with my cock in her mouth on the g spot, my whole body shake. But here's the highlight. This is not even deepthroat anymore, it's like skull fucking already. She can really take it super deep. Yo I'm not a big guy but still! Keep feeling her nose banging on my belly. She go all the way in and still can stick tongue out to lick my balls. Just this alone I can't imagine not going back for it at least 1 more time.

Offered me special for the normal fee but I politely declined and whipped out my 001s. Before penetration, she told me she's going to be super tight. Um.. Also not skinny small size, got baby damage... How tight can it be right? Foooo really tight! I don't know maybe she just got a small entrance lol. She told me its her very first time doing this so she's nervous, and she hasn't had sex in years that's why so tight.

I requested for a good skull fuck with her naked and squatting on her heels and blew my load all over her face. Missed quite alot haha store too long already.

I'm not even done yet. Her massage. It's really like going to a proper massage joint. Strong, powerful and experienced. Different type from Aurora but still way way way above average. She can jua long jing also but after you've tried Aurora, very hard to fight to be honest.

I already booked a slot for next week. I have a ball game so I'm going back just for a massage and BBBJ.

Seriously, I really prefer SYT but some things just cannot compare with MILFS.

OH I FORGOT. She does AR too!!! Stable never advertise but I informed them to update already.

Enjoy bros:

Most entertaining FR I’ve read for a while.
Upped ya!
Old 08-06-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 0
abcdabcdez is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcdabcdez is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcdabcdez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nara from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=nara

Looks: 10/10 wysiwyg
Body: 10/10 hourglass shape. Sexy hips and ass
Boobs: 10/10 E cups
Frenching: 9/10 sensual. Gets her hand busy while kissing, running her hands all over my body and rubbing my bro
Bbbj: 9/10 good grip and clean. No teeth felt in 69 or when she’s kneeling in front of me. Just good. V good
Fj: 9/10 she’s like made for bonking. Super horny and ensured I enjoyed the way she rode. Pulled my hand to let me fondle her boobies while she’s enjoying my bro
Gfe: 9/10 accommodating and service oriented

Rtf: yes for her
Old 08-06-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988631

This one came before recently? thinking of booking her. Was her name Mika or something like that?
Old 08-06-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
SCAST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSCAST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Irene from SYTlover88

I had her last evening.

Overall quite a good bonk, is a good experience and we all like to be treated nicely. Treat her nice and she'll return you the favour.

Web: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988141

Her look: 9/10 (young and look good, hot wild ah lian)
Her body: 8.5/10 (petite in size and nice curvy body with tattoo and a hot perky ass)
Her pussy: 9/10 (clean shaven with no smell, wet and can feel the tightness)
Her boobs: 8.5/10 (small but was natural, nice fit to her body nice to touch and feel )
Her attitude: 8.5/10 (hardworking, patient, willing to please, no complaints)
Her GFE: 9/10 (good, shy girl need time to warm up and high KC level)
Her frenching: 9/10 (take initiative, nice wild, passionate lip locking throughout the session)
Her BBBJ: 9/10 (handle my cock very well. Clean my cock like a pro with her tongue. Never miss a spot, fully covered with her saliva)
Her FJ: 9/10 (wrapped her legs on my hips and arms on my neck, hard poundings in missionary till shoot)

A gem not to be miss, willing to please

Thanks Bro SYT
Old 08-06-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
lookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Lambo
Stable: Lust365
Tone: Fair
Look: Pretty, cute cute .
Body: Slim but got nice shape, juz nice
Boobs: Maybe small C? But soft boobies, nice nipples
Pussy: Trimmed, wet easily
Bj: Good skills, very sensual, sometimes no hands, sloppy
Fj: Goes out of her way to please me, sex was good.
Communication: okok English

Summary: Her gfe is good, can keep laughing n talk abt anything, did cuddle abit too. Had a good session.

Old 08-06-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
lookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlookoutcum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Numwan Seduction :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=numwan

OKT: Nothing to new to add, they are responsive and truthful, very smooth transactions
Looks: 10, pretty and cute! The photos are accurate. Skin tone is abit closer to chinese.
Body: Her body is amazing, slim waist and nice boobs, that are soft to me. Her height was good and just nice for me.
BBBJ: Yes, she got some DT skills, definitely did a dirty wet and sloppy BJ.
FJ: Foreplay was great, catbath me all the way down and up, lots of eye contact and she looked and sounded like she enjoyed herself, very tight pussy guys.
GFE: She likes to tease here and there. Basic command of the English language, so it will take some time but we build chemistry and get to know one another. I believe that if you can communicate with her in Thai, the experience would be much better.
Old 08-06-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KinkyThai: Jesse’s

Her look: 8.5/10
Her body: 8.5/10
Her pussy: 9/10 (clean shaven with no smell and wet)
Her boobs: 8.5/10
Her attitude: 8.5/10
Her GFE: 9/10 (good, shy girl need time to warm up and high KC level)
Her frenching: 9/10 (take initiative, nice wild, passionate lip locking throughout the session)
Her BBBJ: 9/10 (handle my cock very well. Clean my cock like a pro with her tongue.
Her FJ: 9/10 (able to accommodate a lot of different position)

A gem not to be miss, willing to please
Old 08-06-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Desiree from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=desiree

Looks: 9/10 been into short haired recently,Desiree go beyond my expectations. Almost perfect face to me

Body: 9/10 fair petite body

Boobs: 10/10 blessed with C cup neh neh

Bbbj: 9/10 sucked like a pro. Non stop full of action lickings and suctions

Fj: 9/10 best in doggy missionary and cowgirl to me. Did quite basic positions, I have no complaints at all as she felt so wet and will make positions feeling extra pleasurable for us by moving her hips along with me

Gfe: 9/10 sweet and charming. Will hug and kiss

Rtf: yes, no doubt
Old 08-06-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
nidoke76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coffee (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988799&highlight=)

OKT response: Very good. Friendly

Looks: Got bit hk star looks, wont reject

Body: very smooth and white colour skin, slim, curve and no tummy

Boobs: Big 38D cup and beautiful shape

BBBJ: Lengthy session and tried to DT as much as possible.

French: DFK wet and we kiss like long lost lovers. totally into it as i'm a frenching person.

CIM: Took it like a trooper. Will lick and flick her tongue to play with my small head after I cum, making me squirmed in delight.

FJ: Started off with her riding on top of me and changed several positions in between. very initiative of her on this. stamina pretty good too.

Massage: Gave a superb massage in between my shots till I can fall asleep and also wake up in pain from her powerful presses. At this price point, I've to say that I'm very satisfied with the bonk and I'm left with sore balls and jelly legs afterwards.

Communication: Can speak good english

Overall: 8/10 will rtf again.

Old 08-06-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Teabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: teabagger
Lady: Tesla
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9.5/10
Body : 9.5/10. Nice flat stomach and shapely hips on petite body
Boobs: Natural. B cup
CIM: no
DT: not tried
AR: no
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

Tesla is the perfect fuckdoll and can take a good pounding. Very good stamina and she enjoys sex. Please be very gentle and respect her boundaries.
Old 08-06-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
megil62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jun
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988563&highlight=

Looks:
Looks early 20s

Body:
skin is smooth and nice. Very good figure especially with that ass. Nice waist. Good leverage point in doggie

Boob:
38D Natural, fits her body, no restrictions for my tongue when sucking on her boobs and nipple. Able to fondle too.

Bbbj:
started in the shower and devoured me totally. Beware, she will find your sensitive spots, and attack it untill you reach your limit. After that stop and lick the whole shaft length. Then repeat again with so much tongue action on the head while maintaining eye contact. If weak, sure blast

Fj:
will ask what you prefer and accomodate. Had to put baby oil before inserting, as she said I was the biggest she had. Can take hard and deep pounding for a while, not all the time since I hit her cervix I think? Released in missionary

Gfe:
Can give massage and cuddles in between shots, a bit ting tong

Rtf:
Yes maybe when vitamin M recovers
Old 08-06-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ro View Post

Just finished a session with candy... Went the location given by Bro galaxy... Location was somewhere in the east area and it was quite discreet... Upon reaching quickly texted Bro galaxy and he asked me to proceed...

Rang the doorbell and the door opened... Thats when I saw candy... Definitely not disappointed... Very similar to the pictures given... Very young looking and cute too...

After the shower we proceeded to the bed and candy started to lick all over my body... The feeling was sensational as she like to used the tip of her tongue to flick all over... As she slowly went south she took the whole length of my brother into her mouth... As she was blowing me her eyes keeps giving me that slutty look... really turned me on...

Requested to switch to 69 which she readily agreed... She has really sensitive clit... As I licked and nibbled on... Can feel that she was really turned on as her juices start flowing and her moaning also intensified... After not long we actually came together...

The session was great n I felt it's very value for money too
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=
Couple of review of this gem. Really value for money and obey to my instructions. Very horny and willing to serve me well👍
Will visit her again before she return
Old 08-06-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Devilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Vikki
Looks : 10/10 she is a lot more pretty in person than her photo
Body : 10/10 very solid figure, Petite
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : slow and sensual. Start in the toilet and continue to the bed. Doesn’t rush which I really appreciate
Fuck job(FJ) : She just grab on to me and start riding, can tell she really enjoy it as well instead of going through the motion. Very accommodating to change of position. Constantly kissing you during the whole time.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : By far the best in this aspect. She really is all out to take care of all your needs. Chitchat in between shot while cuddling.
Return fuck(RTF) : Yes before she goes back

Thank you for the arrangement as usual 🙏🏼
Old 08-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
happyheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: Silkstocking
Okt: friendly and responsive

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

Name: Jamie
Look: 8 (a real beauty with beautiful smile)
Body: 8.5
Boob: 9.5 not a boobs lover but I love her perky ass(good for doogy)
Bbbj: 9 (Nice suction and licks all the way)
Pussy: 10 Trimmed, one of the hottest pussy I have seen, tight
GFE: 8.5 accomdating and very responsive, takes initiative one
RTF: Definitely, a gem not to be miss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1