The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 03-06-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 3
northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gina from Seduction :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=gina

Ginny from Seduction is pretty than photos, sweet looking girl - 9/10
Body was just right for me, her skin fair, petite easy to handle her 9/10
I could not stop kissing her because of her soft lips, DFK 8.5/10
The BBBJ was also good I could shoot anytime had to caps on and bonk her 9/10
GFE was great 9/10
FJ she did , I couldn’t keep up with her performances , I didn’t need to go for a second round, finished off in commando 10/10

Will comeback RTF when I have the time
Old 03-06-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Berry from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988170&highlight=

Show tg have new notifications and show new blood again, this galaxy keep coming new stock really find made me keep burn money in pocket lol

Berry was in her mid 20s and and she's sexy, she help me took off my clothes and hang properly before bring me to shower

We French and she roam my body with her fingers while our tongues are locked together

On bed she slowly crawl towards me and started her catbath, she lick my balls and ask me turn over and started her AR session which really damn high, she uses her tongue to rim my ass crack and suddenly tongue fuck me awhile lol

Turn me over again and suck blowing me till I am ready and caps on n start our main dish

She ride me well and ask me squeese her boobs which her pussy keep grind against me

Turn her over and take full control of her by dogging her, smacks her bare ass and fuck her hard with those piak piak sound, her moan was stero type and she will turn her head behind to see me with those horny looks

After when I was cumming, she knee in front me and let me mouth fuck her awhile before I shot all into her mouth and some landed on her cheeks

Phew, this lady was indeed wild and horny
Old 03-06-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ninjafo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=988143

FR for Lucky from Fairies Finder

Looks: 8.5/10 her looks is my liking. Sweet and naughty loiks

Body: 8.5/10 Slim waistline toned, perfect ass!

Frenching: 8/10 good passionate with some hair pulling

Boobs: 9.5/10 big and natural

Bbbj+hj: 9/10 one of the best I had. She knows how to grab, suck and lick a cock. She was very hungry for my cock, had to stop her otherwise I won’t be able to work anymore.

Fj: 8.5/10 It was a very energetic session with the additional benefit that the entire wall next to the bed is a mirror makes it even more hot. she is
accommodating to try out various positions but with the full size mirror I recommend doggy.

GFE: 8/10 A very sweet girl. Full attention on you the entire time, no phone in sight.

Rtf: Definitely rtf material for me
Old 03-06-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Galaxy

Girl: Ann

Looks: 10/10; a bit biased here. she is completely my type. short (around 150ish cm) milf with boobs that are big, she claims that they’re big cause she is small.. either way i loved them. not the prettiest face but body was 100% my type.

Boobs: 10/10; big for her body and well seasoned… looked too perfect to be natural.

BBBJ: 8/10; both shots were BBBJ and CIM. she has some tongue technique which made me shoot fast for both shots… usually takes me awhile to shoot while BBBJ… but yea was very tired yesterday after a long flight so it was nice to just lie there and get serviced. a good thing is she continues sucking and does not take her mouth off as i cum. only takes out mouth awhile after shooting so that’s good.

French: nil, didn’t do

FJ: nil, both shots were BBBJ CIM.

GFE: 10/10; by far the best. no need GT, speaks english well. tbh i would say she is more of a very nice/kind person? she gave a super solid massage after 1st shot, really helped a lot. then after second shot as she was about to tell me to leave, i told her i’ve got a massive headache and neck aches cause sleep wrongly during my flight and she immediately asked me to sit down and gave a neck and head massage. really solid stuff… and it was like a half fuck massage.. it was pretty good and i actually felt better after the massage.

Overall: 9/10; giving it a 9 cause i have not done FJ yet… BBBJ she got some voodoo magic make me shoot so fast but yea i think for me, her body was 100% my type like a mature milf and the massage was so good… apparently she owned a massage business before covid but closed down due to covid…
Old 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Too her late night before heading home location near my supper area

Candy was young and cute, pussy damn tight, attitude good and most importantly not a time watcher

She will slowly catbath u and will use her bare ass to rub against your dick makin it damn hard n ready, then suddenly put the whole dick into her mouth and suck it good n wet

Fucking her was damn shiok maybe really tight which really made me feeling to release it faster than normal times

She let me shot all onto her face and body making a messy view

Cuddle after shower and chit chat abit, knowing that she still studying back in thai but need some money for paying her school fees

Will find time to rtf her back before she leaves the shore
Old 03-06-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Tan1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Olive Terminal21

Had Olive on Sunday night. I can say that considering the price and service/looks it was worth it.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987697

Okt: thanks bro for the prompt reply and quick booking

Looks: (5-10%) discount from her pics, a real cutie

Body: nice slim shape figure, quite slender with nice perky ass, my type of body

BBBJ: Enthusiastic BBBJ, I was impressed by her skills, it was wet and sloppy

FJ: Allowed multiple positions, rides like a horny girlfriend. Good stereo, DFK throughout the fuck session. Somehow felt very intimate session

GFE: She makes me feel like as though she is my real girlfriend, now want to see her again ba
Old 03-06-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 3
Zizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Belle - SilkStockings :

Looks: 9/10 Hot with tatt bod. Gives the ahlian feels but sweet face, fair and skin is smooth.

Body: 9/10 - Slim and nice height perfect for me, not bad at all, nice perky ass .

Pussy: 8.5/10 Shaved clean, no foul taste, easily aroused & wet.

BBBJ: 9/10 Licking me all around, nice suction, took her time and loved every second but had to stop if not sure cum and I wanted to last longer.

FJ: 10/10 Her moans were so sexy, I was fucking her non stop. Have to try the missionary with her, best I tell you. My finishing move was the cow girl.

Bros I highly recommend this stable, never fail to disappoint me each time!

Old 03-06-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
VietPrince deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietPrince deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Emma from Club Friday

Lusting for her since her first listing and when free glad that she also available

Looks is close with photos, same jaw and beautiful eyes. Totally turned me on with just how looks in her lingerie. Took a while to warm up to get her best french, but once done boom like a fireworks. Other bros mentioned about her is quite accurate. Tongue fight is another level. Catbath did a quick one licking me all over my body on her way to my lil bro. Bbj was great, clean my lil bro thoroughly, very sensual.

Fj started in doggy first.. nice hourglass body and shape, you just want to keep banging her harder. Moved to missionary and I just couldn't tahan longer. Cum quite a lot, she also quite shiok to see haha

Overall I nice girl with sweet mouth to give you some ego booster. She knows how to please guy. Thanks bro CF for the smooth arrangement.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Model Name: Prang (OneSiam)

Looks : 10/10 xmm, nice smile. Pretty.

Body : 10/10 for a slim build. Smooth skin, super fair.

BBBJ : 11/10 told her I had shower, and she started on sofa before taking her clothes off. BJ so gentle and takes it slow. Bros, Stamina needed. Then we take clothes off piece by piece. Super horny. Can feel she already wet. Action continue when shower, had soapy massage front and back.

FJ: 11/10 continue Bj on bed, French a lot. Bros need to paint her because when she come, her body shake a lot. Wet and tight, one of the best and not acting. Keeps coming and come together. Ended with a good massage.

GFE : 11/10 nice girl, like teenage gf. Enjoys FJ and no commercial feeling.

RTF : yes.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus is Cool - loads of Potential

Hillary from Lust365 :

Look = 10 - exactly is her pics, got the Thai ppl resemblance , really like model natural face.
Body = 9 - Petite, Cute, easy to manage and lightweight
Boobs = 9 - natural B, responsive and sensitive tits
BBBJ = 9 - Tease me abit, play with my balls, turns me on with wet and sloppy BJ, even got sound.
FJ = 9 - She did most of the work, didn’t lift a finger, which is something I like, took control of the FJ and got me to cum super fast Lol
Additional = did massage for me before start , really hardworking lady.

RTF = SURELY

Old 03-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
tahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Isabelle from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986849

Looks - advertised photo is definitely her. What you see is what you get, cute looking Syt like underage girl

Body - Perky butt and nice sexy figure. Nice pair of tits and not saggy at all which is a plus point

French: At first she was a bit shy, not really open up a t first but I keep on persisting and finally she fight back

Bbbj: Good suction and she able to blow my tools for long. Love her eye contact, like an innocent high school gal giving u bbbj

Fj: Changed a few position. Her moans genuine, a bit green yes not the one who can lead the fuck, but certainly can take a good fuck

RTF material, if you like a SYT who will moans like a virgin then go ahead book
Old 03-06-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny FR:
Looks: 9.5 very minor difference, still pretty and attractive.
Body: 9 Really tall and accurate with the description
Overall experience is very very good, she is friendly, very good attitude, easy to communicate and ready to serve. The only thing is my bad timing, so she is tired. But this doesn't stop her to provide the service. BBBJ is one of the best I experienced.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
focaho49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987072&highlight=

FR for Mina

Appearance: 9/10, long hair with sharp feature, classy, beautiful, elegance and appealing look

Body: 9/10, fair, petite, good tight body with slim and curves at the right places with nice ass

Boobs: 9/10 natural and fit her body with erected and nice nipples to lick and grab on

BBBJ: 9/10, great, solid and long blow, can feel her teeth abit, not that I mind but she can DT very well.

Frenching: 9/10 non stop, wet hot and wild type, passionate DFK like bf and gf

Painting: 9/10 Pussy shave no smell. Her clit is very sensitive and get wet very easily. Tongue and fingered her until she say “set liaw”

Sex: 9/10 Pussy is tight. Started with cowgirl and I didn’t last very before I exploded first shot in missionary. Her stereo effect didn’t help much in making me last. 2nd shot she ask if I want to doggy her, and of cos I obliged. Seems like she enjoyed it too, pulling the sheets when I increased my speed. Her ass is so perfect for doggy that finished 2nd shot in just 1 position.

GFE: 9/10, Great attitude and cute personality, slow and steady allowing me to enjoy and spend my time with her.

Nice session. Overall I had a fantastic time with her.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
roxile89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Namfah

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986742&highlight=

Looks- 90% hot body and big boobs. Slight tan. Busty OL u would see in paragon OR walking doen orchard
Body - Petite but busty, proportionate
Boobs- D cup
French- yes
Bbbj- standard cat bath. And performs well
Fj- 8.5/10 soft moans. Beautiful curves when dogging. Tightens up pussy when she comes. She is very horny so just bang away.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
cajifo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987731&highlight=

FR for SA

Face: 8.5/10
Great lovely smile roughly the same age as avertized

Body: 8.5/10
Nice body average sized body , bubble ass which I liked

Boobs:
Natural sized boobs rather sensitive nips

Frenching: 8/10
fluent with her frenching. There’s tongue fight and lip sucking too. My cock damn hard liao. Just frenching only

Painting: 8.5/10
Shaved. Allowed painting & fingering and shivered when hit the right spot.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Wa damn hardworking, i took a long time to cum but she never black face.

FJ: 9/10
TThe FJ was enjoyable. She was reactive not like dead fish. She enjoys the moment with you. Accommodating to switch positions no complains. She has her moans and her pussy nice and tight.

RTF: i’m definitely coming for her ass figuratively and literally haha.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1