The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
At times we guys just can't muster the courage to accept the truth when things aren't too complicated at times......enjoy while we can...
This is so true, sigh sometimes think too much to avoid being KC'ed and miss out on potentially real friendship/relationship. Should just enjoy first worry later.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 04-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozila View Post
Taxi? Last time I was there,the fastest way To the city is using the met railway from airport to Siam centre. Cheap and fast.
Met railway??? New service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nbz... Suffering a bit from withdrawal syndrome. No matter how many times I have been back to LOS, still cannot escape from it.
Dun worry, I will send a meeting request again

Quote:
At times we guys just can't muster the courage to accept the truth when things aren't too complicated at times......enjoy while we can...
Ya like quiet quiet go long table with puying....
Old 04-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 20
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
and then took my taxi chit away
that is 100% a bad sign ... if you refuse to give the chit , i wonder what happen

lucky you manage to get money back

Quote:
Nbz... Suffering a bit from withdrawal syndrome. No matter how many times I have been back to LOS, still cannot escape from it.
hahaha.... i been looking for some kind of job to work in thailand for long time already , no luck
Old 04-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

leaseoflife,

Your gal from Chang Rai, what's his name?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

leaseoflife,

Your gal from Chang Rai, what's His name?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
sigh... LOS shd be renamed as Loss Of Souls...
LOS = Lots of Sex
Old 04-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
leaseoflife,

Your gal from Chang Rai, what's His name?
Yo, you must be getting bored..... asking for 'His' names.....
Old 04-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Yo, you must be getting bored..... asking for 'His' names.....
He always getting sexcited when reading such posting..

Anyway, 'His' name is LoL leh.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
PS. For those looking for cute 18-20s, last time I went, Erotika (both 2nd and 3rd floor) and Angelwitch had cute 18-20s.
Isn't Erotika similar to Mandarin-both 2nd and 3rd floor. One floor without nudity and other floor with nudity. Erotika in one corner and Mandarin right at opposite corner. Been to both once and see mostly youthful looking petite gals but not sure of their ages In terms of looks, prefer Rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozila View Post
Hey guys,

And was wondering where to go, in terms of mongering/cheoning. Last time I went, I got myself a amazing thai massage - nothing more. This time, I want the full buffet.
For buffet, can get cheap cheap 99b at Petchburi near Mona Lisa/ Siam Hotel. If not mistaken along Ratchada also have 99b buffet shop. Eat all you can for only 99b
Old 04-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Airport train fare for 2 costs thb300, which probably covers fare (add thb75 for toll?) to Ratchada door step. Minus hassle of connect MRT (not seamless) with luggage. Even cabs at Makassan station are quiet rare. One evening arrival at 830pm, I had to wait for security to call one up (thank goodness, 1 came up with departing passengers).

Airport train is ok when you solo, travel light. Commute is easily under 20mins.
150b per person for airport train, sure boh? Took once to airport from Makkasan only about 50b.
Agree that airport train is only ok if you travel light and not need to change train to city MRT to Ratchada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Need your opinion.

Will be arriving in Bkk with another buddy around mid Nov but flight schedule to arrive at 3:30pm, if flight on time then after getting luggage and going through immigration/custom , should be around 4:30pm or start of rush hr traffic right, traffic is usually bad in BKK but I think it might be worse starting at this time Planning to book a hotel near the Huay Khwang MRT area.

Taking taxi from airport only cost about 300b (inclusive of highway 75b). If clear customer 430pm should be able to avoid traffic jam before 5pm cos can get with central area within 30min cos airport to city only less than 30km nia nia. If you meet road traffic jam, you will also meet human traffic jam when you changeover city MRT with tonnes of office workers at Asoke and SC cheongsters starting out the night etc. Also if delay by traffic jam maybe another 30min to 1hr extra only and still early for cheong nite away so better option is take taxi.
Comfortable, relaxiing get you started on your 1st day fresher and with more energy to cheong
Old 04-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
leaseoflife,

Your gal from Chang Rai, what's his name?
yaya, I want to know also leaseoflife what her name?

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 04-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
yaya, I want to know also leaseoflife what her name?
Old bird is here but why so KPO?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
okay i buy you minute maid orange juice. You sound very experienced with lady boys.
WOW just a MM Nam Som... Not even a beer??? Mai so stingy la... Does not take a rocket scientist to tell you how a lady boy behave ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
This is so true, sigh sometimes think too much to avoid being KC'ed and miss out on potentially real friendship/relationship. Should just enjoy first worry later.
happen around us all the times ... Isn't life a toture when you had to screen every single relationship/friendship??
Old 04-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Ya like quiet quiet go long table with puying....
yes yes yes ....thanks for refreshing that sweet memories for me ya.. Food there is not bad especially that sticky rice w mango....
Old 04-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes yes yes ....thanks for refreshing that sweet memories for me ya.. Food there is not bad especially that sticky rice w mango....
U went Long Table to have sticky rice?? Proven, u r rich. Hway Kwang sticky rice with mango, guess costs 1/10 of long table.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1