The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Jing lor? Kop kun mak kaa...

Wow...I like black pearl......
Old 24-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
555+ Lei sek "pek cham kai" until boring leow si boh?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;7139737]Jing lor? Kop kun mak kaa...
jing jing .... chok dee chok dee ...

Quote:
555+ Lei sek "pek cham kai" until boring leow si boh?
oh yeah ... now my taikor like black chicken, yellow chicken, orange chicken but no white chicken ....
Old 24-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Ah Qua (ladyboy) you also want!?
Old 24-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post
Was in Guangzhou last week for a v short biz trip. No time to go CP so had to make do with wha I could find in GZ. Tried the spa at 蔚蓝国际 3rd floor which was mentioned in earlier posts. Overall, taking into consideration how limited action is, it was quite ok for the price. Paid about 378 if I don't remember wrongly.

FR:
Looks: 6.5 - 7/10. It was quite dark so can't see clearly.
Boobs : 7/10
bj: 8/10
gfe: 7
fj: 7

Sorry I don't remember the girl's number. But must say, the mamasan looks much better

Also did explore the Garden Hotel area after drinks with customer. There were quite a few FL around asking for ST. Did not try as none were to my liking.

Next trip there will be in late May. Let me know if anyone has lobangs to share.
Hey bro where exactly is the hotel??? I went GZ last month ask the cab they also don't know... Can elaborate??? Many thanks...
Old 24-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Hi, dont understand your post. Please elaborate. Whats available in this KTV? Why did the SYT ask you to visit her in Jakarta? You mean to say there is an Indonesian SYT working in this KTV?
This KTV is the biggest KTV in the whole of Guangzhou where there are many SYT to choose from..The girl went to Jakarta to work and try to KC me to visiting her there.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Hey bro where exactly is the hotel??? I went GZ last month ask the cab they also don't know... Can elaborate??? Many thanks...
Originally Posted by le113ru
some bros pm me for hotel name. already stated in my earlier post...蔚蓝国际
ask my GZ friend for the address 江南大道中。。。华海大厦A座

hope this helps
Bro le113ru, thks a lot for the lead. I am new in GZ, been here a about month and upon reading this, visited the spa 4 times already. Very straight forward and economical. Its located in Haizhu area. Take the metro to changgang, take exit C2, as you take the escalator up to the main street, just walk straight about 400 to 500 meters. The hotel is on the left side. Enter the hotel and take the lift after the reception area on the left. Its on the 3rd floor. Full service is RMB378
If you are unable to find the place, the telephone number is 84414213.
I have tried 3 girls but dont know their names. However, below are some description to assist those who are interested
123 - around 25yo, big boops, think Its D cup, gargle back and front massage, hKot and cold bbbj, AR, multiple position FJ
161 - mid 20s, willing to please, gargle back, front and thighh massage, AR, multi position FJ
188 - 30yo, she is the oldest amongst the girls, provides the best service.
Apparently, she is the teacher to all the newbies. Extremely good hot and cold bbbj, AR, gargle back and front massage. Deep throat, multi position FJ

SPA is a bit old and run down. Locker room, shower facilities, steam bath, tv
and rest area is quite big. Overall extremely value for money.

Hi, not sure if the place is the same cos i cant read chinese.. If same can call, 02-84414213 or mamasan 13544401025 to get directions. Metro directions is above too.. do not that this is budget place and not upmarket so place is run down..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkungfu View Post
This KTV is the biggest KTV in the whole of Guangzhou where there are many SYT to choose from..The girl went to Jakarta to work and try to KC me to visiting her there.
Oic.. Congrats, u have a girl to call when you need to bonk in jakarta
Old 25-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaokao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros,

I am in Canton fair thur, looking for good recommendations or cheong together sessions Thur nite.

PM me if any bro interested.

Cheers
Old 25-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
diabo1ica1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna grab a drink in guangzhou tonight? am free after 7.30 and pretty flexible on plans...ktv, sauna, chill over drinks, hit on chicks at clubs...
Old 26-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ah Qua (ladyboy) you also want!?
Waahh!!! This u also know???!!! Steady steady poon pee pee!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

Bro...my china frz actually up her before...wad a small world

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru
some bros pm me for hotel name. already stated in my earlier post...蔚蓝国际
ask my GZ friend for the address 江南大道中。。。华海大厦A座

hope this helps
Bro le113ru, thks a lot for the lead. I am new in GZ, been here a about month and upon reading this, visited the spa 4 times already. Very straight forward and economical. Its located in Haizhu area. Take the metro to changgang, take exit C2, as you take the escalator up to the main street, just walk straight about 400 to 500 meters. The hotel is on the left side. Enter the hotel and take the lift after the reception area on the left. Its on the 3rd floor. Full service is RMB378
If you are unable to find the place, the telephone number is 84414213.
I have tried 3 girls but dont know their names. However, below are some description to assist those who are interested
123 - around 25yo, big boops, think Its D cup, gargle back and front massage, hKot and cold bbbj, AR, multiple position FJ
161 - mid 20s, willing to please, gargle back, front and thighh massage, AR, multi position FJ
188 - 30yo, she is the oldest amongst the girls, provides the best service.
Apparently, she is the teacher to all the newbies. Extremely good hot and cold bbbj, AR, gargle back and front massage. Deep throat, multi position FJ

SPA is a bit old and run down. Locker room, shower facilities, steam bath, tv
and rest area is quite big. Overall extremely value for money.

Hi, not sure if the place is the same cos i cant read chinese.. If same can call, 02-84414213 or mamasan 13544401025 to get directions. Metro directions is above too.. do not that this is budget place and not upmarket so place is run down..

Oic.. Congrats, u have a girl to call when you need to bonk in jakarta
Old 26-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
You mean May 1st? Tak boleh bro, my family arriving GZ on the 28th for the long weekend.. I really want to bonk the harbin SW.. Perhaps 2nd week of May.. But you need to help me with short term hotel, not familiar..
Harbin....yum yum....spare some for me.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Harbin....yum yum....spare some for me.
If I can find her again, i will keep her contact for you ok? I pm you more hcmc info already..
Old 26-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Waahh!!! This u also know???!!! Steady steady poon pee pee!
he's the ah gua killer in bkk ...
Old 26-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hornysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys ,am in guangzhou now, anyone wanna chiong e saunas in Nanhai, Foshan these few nights? i will be staying in yue xiu district these few nights, very near to tianhe. cab from here to nanhai about 50 rmb per trip. ..

the rates there are 4-5-6 , some room are free, some got to pau 100+ rmb, all depending on the saunas. used to chiong there a few times every week but has not been to nanhai for 2 years... anyone been there recently?

bro fast lizard, which day u going cp?
has pm u my china number...

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1