The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Of those heavily linked to Arsenal (i may have unintentionally left out others) - Giroud, Podolski and Matias Suarez, only M.Suarez is right legged and has a decent left also (my top choice actually). As far as I can remember, no top team has ever featured 2 forward lefties in the starting lineup successfully - I'm saying in 442 formation. Perhaps in our 433, Podolski would line up on the left.

2nd choice would be Giroud, basically being French would help to speed up settling down to London life wit our French contingent. Good header of the ball - Arsenal has scored very few headers under Wenger.

Podolski seems to fare better internationally than in domestic league.

Whoever we sign, let's hope he complements Rvp and not be his replacement!
Saw Rvp's twitter congratulating his sister for graduating wih Masters in London.
Hope it's a sign of him staying and then emulating DB10 till retirement!!!

Hopefully his having another agent in Holland, aside from that Dein would favour a stay.
Dein has moved away one too many, save Clichy whom I was too happy to see gone.
Song can also leave despite him having numerous assists. He either "switches off" too many times or make stupid unnecessary fouls.

Up the Arse and Cheers!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10054 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal must take full advantage of Spurs loss to Everton by beating Newcastle United tomorrow at Emirates Stadium to reduce gap to 1 point. If that happens then we will have good chance of clawing no. 3 position away from Spurs. On the contrary if Arsenal loses then Newcastle will have a chance of being in top 4 or getting Europa League position.

I will back RVP to hit atleast 2 goals.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
DeeDeeFucker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Me think Arsenal can beat NC 3-0 or most 3-1.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21378 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Got a feeling that ultimately Arsenal will finish 3rd with Chelsea closely behind. Spuds will drop down to Europa league as seem to run into bad patch of form..........
Old 11-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Got a feeling that ultimately Arsenal will finish 3rd with Chelsea closely behind. Spuds will drop down to Europa league as seem to run into bad patch of form..........
I agree with you. Spurs seems to have run out of steam. May be England manager post is distraction to thier manager... and who knows Spurs slump at this time may cost Harry Redknapp chances of being next England manager.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
I agree with you. Spurs seems to have run out of steam. May be England manager post is distraction to thier manager... and who knows Spurs slump at this time may cost Harry Redknapp chances of being next England manager.
Spuds are a different team when:
VDV is not playing or not fully fit.
Modric was also played out on the wing in the last game.
Diver Bale doesn't seem to be playing on the left recently.
These 3 are the their most potent attackers.

Let's hope we catch overtake them soon !!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flyingsaucerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To me Spurs is like the kind of team that loses morale easily once they go one goal down.. but if they are one goal up they are more "fierce"

like the match last sunday with MU spurs was dominating the first half but once they were one goal down they totally seemed to turn into a different team

but arsenal must really win tomorrow to keep their winning streak going and keep their form and morale up as their matches seem to be a lot more difficult that chelsea and spurs for the next 4-5 weeks
Old 13-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
sinner1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Well done gunners.

This thread should be at the top of the section todae.

Woooohhhh.

Third place here we come ;p

wht a strike. 95mins......

Soccer highlights:
www.footytube.com

Regards,
Sinner1234

Do not judge me by my past actions.
The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing!
Old 13-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

BPL record of 4 consecutive comebacks!!
Hot on the heels of Spuds!!
Up the Arse!!
Old 13-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

What a finish! What a feeling! Arsene, as usual, summed it up with an insightful nugget,

…the pleasure is even more intense when you win in the final minute of the game where you have given everything.
--
I couldn't agree more Up the Arse!!
Old 13-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

With last gasp win over newcastle race to 3 has become ever so interesting.

All 3 teams Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea are in close clash for the 3rd and 4th Spot with 3rd spot team do not have to play qualifying will be advantage for next season, specially when players have lesser resting time due to Euro.

I firmly believe that Arsenal will be at number 3 before end of the month. Chelsea has away game against Man City next, and then Chelsea & Spurs. That would be the time when Arsenal will leapfrog to number 3.
Old 14-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With last gasp win over newcastle race to 3 has become ever so interesting.

All 3 teams Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea are in close clash for the 3rd and 4th Spot with 3rd spot team do not have to play qualifying will be advantage for next season, specially when players have lesser resting time due to Euro.

I firmly believe that Arsenal will be at number 3 before end of the month. Chelsea has away game against Man City next, and then Chelsea & Spurs. That would be the time when Arsenal will leapfrog to number 3.
GUNNER go go go, shoot shoot shoot.
Old 14-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Various sources are reporting that Podolski has pass his medical by Arsenal doctors.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Various sources are reporting that Podolski has pass his medical by Arsenal doctors.

This is what I read earlier at goal.com...

Despite suggestions that Podolski has already undertaken a medical in Germany monitored by Arsenal officials, Goal.com understands that is not the case.

Nevertheless, sources have said that there will be further movement in Podolski's transfer to the Emirates Stadium this month and the switch is advanced enough for Arsenal to be confident that the majority of the paperwork on the deal can soon be completed.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are now several quotes about Arsenal going to invest heavily in the summer on new players. But as is often the case, if there is no departure, there will be no arrival.

I hope the players below will leave:

1. Almunia (not needed anymore)
2. Squillaci (flop)
3. Djourou (fail to develop)
4. Denilson (fail to develop)
5. Bendtner (no comment!)
6. Vela (fail to develop)
7. Arshavin (aging winger)
8. Diaby (injury prone)
9. Chamakh (our Torres, except he didn't cost 50 million pounds)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1