The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-05-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
dobebe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydobebe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Emma from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986862

Face: not someone you would reject. She’s good looking and wore softlens too

Body: Nice big B to C cup natural boobs. Had a good time grabbing those

Action: One of the best bbbj I had with moments of her swallowing my entire rod. Was having a hard time getting my lil bro up maybe too tired but damn horny, she just kept sucking enthusiastically, somehow it come to live.

Fj is consisting of deep poundings with piak piak sound, afraid if go slow then I lost it haha. She certainly can take a good fuck.
Switched position, she did a reverse cowgirl and that butt was crazy.

RTF: Yes. It was a really enjoyable session so why not.

Old 28-05-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 7
Acceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to beholdAcceson is a splendid one to behold

FR for Jessie from Seduction :

Looks: sweet bubbly face 90%
Body: Totally great! She keeps her body very well, Boobs were handful, sensitive. She is slim and tall, good figure! 90%
BBBJ: Did a fine job, tease me, focus on the tip with tongue action, played with my balls, almost make me cum! 100%
FJ: Many Pos, she is damn good at riding. Very active, energetic, She did all the work for me haha! 90%
RTF: This stable never disappoints. Will surely be back for more! 100%
Old 28-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to all

Candy from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987555&highlight=

Last night saw galaxy telegram notification with new blood and text him for a fast slot

Location was Convient and easy access too

Lady was in her early 20s and she's just like those student that soft and feeling like a little kitten

We kiss slowly and did 69,her pussy was clean and tight which really low milage

We did a good 15mins licking and sucking till I signal her for capping me and bonk her slowly but deeply

She hug me tight and she lick my ear lop with some mixture of soft moans

She can climax quite fast and I feel she loves it deep in her pussy

Not a time watcher and very accommodating too
Old 28-05-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mika Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985977

Looks: 9/10 chio and gorgeous, slutty looking and the same as in pic
Body: 9/10 tanned, tall and busty, just nice having a meat to grab and don't need to bow down when doing dfk
Boobs: 9/10 huge damn... E cup, a great playground to play
French: 10/10 hot, wild and passionate like bf and gf. One of the best kisser I met
BBBJ: 8.15/10 great, solid and long blow, no teething feel, can DT very well. Offered to change positions for the Bbbj, show how hardworking she is
FJ: 10/10 riding skills are wild, nearly came just from her fast riding. Switched to missionary, it was great watching her squirm while I tease her clit too. She was abit tired but I don’t blame her, many clients that day
GFE: 10/10 we're just click, chemistry is there, a real gf material

Thanks bro CF for bringing her to us
Old 28-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
joneti3636 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May from galaxyxscorts

Had a great session last night which really made me jelly legs

She suck my dick dry and ask me fuck her harder with her stero loud moan and her tight pussy clamping on my dick really made me shoot faster than normal

Very pretty young lady with great service

Will find time to rtf again for sure
Old 28-05-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
ChickenBiskit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChickenBiskit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Audi (Terminal21)

Reached on time and got lost a little, but once read OKT's instructions again can find it in no time.
Greeted with a lovely smile, asked if i want to shower together with her, yea ofc lah why not.
Get naked and action begins in shower.
Grab here and there, play with erect nipples, Hj a little. Got horny in no time. She was relentless and action continued to bedroom.

Remove my towel, on her knees to give Bj.. wah few suction I want to shoot already.

Proceed to Fj... Missionary first when Im close I pull out and catch my breath. Going in again in doggy, finger fucked her because I knew she also need a release. Then it's my cock turn, a few hard pumps, I shoot.

Top notch service and very hardworking.
Plus she grabs you hard when cumming and lick ears

Please take good care of this gem bros, won't regret a session with her.

Old 28-05-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tinihole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Lunar
Stable: Silkstockings

Okt: professional and on point responses

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=lunar

Overall
Despite the number of girls I can choose from in the end I chose Lunar.

Looks are as the pictures maybe just 10% off. Her figure is so much better in real life than in pictures tbh…
Boobs is as is, huge and soft!
Butt was made for doggy that piak piak sound when going from behind was just awesome.
BBBJ was on point with some DT but wasn't going to waste a shot there!
Both shots no complains to start with cowgirl! Switched to missionary for the first shot and doggy for the second… was super worth 90 mins with her.

From start to finish, she was very accommodating. GFE for me is high.
Solid session.
Old 28-05-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 23
Kraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Isabelle from Terminal21

Upon reaching the place, she ushered me into the room and I proceeded to shower. A bit shy to have shower with me, but still proceed nonetheless. Looking at her naked body just got instant horny.

Back in bed.. i lay on the bed and action started, she proceeded to give me kisses and catbath me, she proceeded to my balls and as started licking it, her blowjob got a hint of innocentness which I like. Wet and sloppy, up and down my rod... Sexy as hell

She put on the condom and started riding on me, moaning occasionally. I laid her down and started to pump her missionary, she was tight and I cum in no time. That's what I love about bonking Syt, sweet magical pussy hahaha

After the first shot, we cuddle in bed. My little brother got hard again and this time we get to tried different kind of positions cus I can last longer

Looks : 8/10 wysiwyg
Boobs : 8/10 average size
BBBJ : 9/10 a bit green and innocent but likes to suck
Sez : 10/10 her moans and tight pussy is my undoing

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986849
Old 28-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Lovie from Lust365 :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=lovie

Looks: 9/10 definitely same girl in photos, fair looking and she pulls off the short hair bad girl vibe
Body: 9/10 slim, perfect curves, petite, easy to rotate
Boobs: 9.5/10 natural and soft, sensitive nipples, nice to hold and play with
Shower: 8.5/10 fondled her in the shower while she stroke my dick but did not last long as I was tempted to bonk her and dragged her to bed straight
Pussy/Painting: 10/10 trimmed and clean, painted her long time can see she resisted cumming.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 slow suction, good hand motions and tongue as well.
FJ: 10/10 like to grind on top, think it's her beat move as had to change if not I would have released.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Saw Drain is back. Didn't get to try her on her previous trip.
This is a Fr for Darin FT for last week visit. Too busy to log in sbf this the delay.

Looks as per mention b4, slightly discount 25% with blemishes. Height below 160, slim with AA boobs.
Services was very accommodative, and very friendly and cuddly.
The good- slim and service oriented lady, wet pussy after licking. Cap on cowgirl, missionary,(awesome thing is she can spread her leg so wide, that seems like split) standing carry, doggy, all for 30mins, fucking tired and sweaty. Can't cum and kinda went half soft. then I lie down and ask her bbbj for me. While it gets hard enough, roll her over and carry on for less then 1 min, the urge came, and I pull out and came on her belly. After shower provided too.
Didn't try 2nd shot as I know I can't cum again. So jump under blanket together, and cuddle till times up.

The bad- seems like she doesn't DFK as much or maybe I did not initiate much that day.

Why I can't cum 2shots? Becos couple of days back had tried Aurora from 7H. Review is as per previous. Slim pretty milf with very professional service. Nothing to hiam. It's a must try just like(been there done that) with their previous AP Victoria.

Anyway, saw previous days, alot of mention about LFT. I just wanna say I have been with them since covid till now, since his previous work stable. So far so good, mostly are safe bet, only maybe 1 or 2 incidents which is below 'meh'.
Would like to shout out to FG and Galaxy too. And Foxythai even though only a few visit, but all is good.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Wine from Terminal21

OKT: Responsive, friendly and hazzle free booking

Looks: Slightly milfy so pre-milf description works for me. One of the better looking ones. Fair skin like her photos, if you like fair skin babe like Chinese, go book
Kissing: Intense with lots of frenching. I think if you want to french her the whole session you can
Catbath: Cover my most sensitive spot
BBBJ: Slow and sensual with lots of sound effects from me. I surprised I let out a moan, but she is good bro
FJ: Rides very erotically in cowgirl. Will reach down to kiss you passionately, if you can't control then obviously you will shoot faster than you thought

Wine is also very accommodating to any requests, with no black face throughout the session

Think bros who like GFE max will enjoy this lady
Old 28-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for Prada from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987244

OKT: my usual stable, fast n smooth booking.

Look: fairer than normal Thai. Smooth skin. The white nightwear (in the pic) that she wore really drew attention to her slim figure, not too boney or fat, just perfect.

Boobs: original B- or A

FJ: showered alone with mouthwash, foreplay with nightwear on, slowly caress her silky smooth nightwear while she catbath me, BBBJ was good. Told her to lie down and my turn to make her horny. French her nice n slow, finger her and fine tune her abit, she wet alr no KY needed. Dam she is tight, my dick hurts going into her. Once fully entered, less than 2mins my first shot gone alr.

Showered n cuddle tgt til I'm rdy for 2nd shot. She speaks abit chinese and called me baby n I love you stuff then keep kissing me trying to KC me. Kinda worked though LOL. Start 2nd round, make her wet again dun need KY. missionary then end in doggy and cum on her ass. Still got time left, pull her in n cuddle n kiss again til time is up.

GFE: girlfriend material, very good

Rtf: with this promotion price, confirm rtf. better than those 200
Real high GFE and highly recommend to brothers
Just left the room witj a big smile. Bro posted os truth
Old 28-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Aurora fr 7th Heaven,

Looking to pamper myself n my didi today...so decided on Aurora bec of her many talents...

I booked her in her previous trip... but in order to properly enjoy her, I booked 2 sessions this round...

We greeted each other, n she remembers me...

Like customizing a spa package, we talked abt what we r going to do...

Step 1: She will pose for my photo shoot in a sexy outfit... great for arousal n ice breaker...

Step 2: A proper Thai massage to relax my aching body...

Step 3: To catch my dragon brother to clear his pipe...

Step 4: A sensual nurul massage, where she will press her soft boobs against my body, massaging my whole body from back to front to my didi... n to use her mei mei to rub all over me...

Step 5: She start by riding me, follow by missionery where I gave her clit a good rub with my didi... n more nurul get was used... n finally climax in doggie style cumming all over her butt...with my soldiers flowing in between her butt crack... I cummed so much after Aurora has cleared my chamber n barrel... (I forgot to take a pic of the dripping cum)

Old 28-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Moggy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Great service with huge tits from Meko of Love Affair.

OKT: quick and responsive

Looks: 7/10 more dark skinned as compared to the picture.. but very voluptuous

Body: 6/10 curvy in the right areas though a little rounder then the her online profile

Boobs: 10/10 overflowing tits.. so much to grab so much more to suck and nibble on definitely for boob lovers... And not to mention how sensitive she is...

Frenching: 10/10 kiss like long lost over or a lover whom I've not seen In years.... So connected and passionate just makes you want to keep the chemistry going

BBBJ: 9/10 she really knows how to get me hard and make me want more with her licks and deep-throating skills. Extra attentive to know how to lick and suck on my balls and shaft.

FJ: 9/10 she knows how to ride and open to try different positions.. tho she was extra submissive in missionary and enjoys being man handled and dominated.... She looks great when dogging her and loves being fucked deep and hard.

GFE: 10/10
After the first load, the second shot was extra magical especially after painting and eating her juicy oyster... She came extra wet and horny and wanted to be used like a little nympo slut... And is extra pleasing with deep long kisses.

Overall a memorable session with her definitely would love to have her again before she goes.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Rtf forum
For lilia from kinky 69
Standard sop shower , she can cat bath well
Like u from head to toe
Tight pussy
Will rtf again next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1