The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hann View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/
Difficult to book Lin Lin. Hence, managed to arrange with Nina for a 1pm slot today.
Location: She moved to her current location and intends to move again. As what some bros mentioned, not ideal ; with high human traffic during lunch time. Parking is convenient at nearby carpark. Would be a problem for foot soldier.
Look: Quite close to the first photo with fair skin and long hair. Tall. Good figure. Confirm will not reject. Soft and natural boob C+, the most. Not SYT, of course.
Attitude: Extremely friendly. Chatty and like to initiate a conversation. She gave lovely smile throughout my session
Massage: Still green. Need guidance. Not for bros who wanted a decent massage.
GFE: Plus point. Strong attraction. Keen to get to know you better.
Sensual: SN. Started with soft tickle on butts and back painting. Flip over and laid beside you, crossed her leg with yours and started to lick nips all the way up to ear with heavy breathing and soft fake moan.
HJ: Quite new. Can tell that she is still learning. Apply lube and started with slow motion. Will stare at you and gauge yr reaction. She will press her body against yours while kissing your ears and at the same time stroking little brother with her other hand. Auto roam is allowed with permission.
RTM: Recommended for such adventure but not the massage.

Accurate MR.
If looking for good massage then can skip, anyway most of the current slg ladies also of the same standard.
For old uncle like me, just go and hug and chit chat with a young lady for some fun still acceptable...
Old 22-12-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Can bros enlighten me if the likelihood of getting STD from BBBJ is the same as that from raw? Thanks!
Always find it amusing people come here ask about such question when obviously this is not some legitimate sex related medical Q&A site managed by licensed practitioners. You are better off Google to get your answers. Unless you are actually waiting to hear the answers you want from here to convince yourself it is low risk so you can cheong as you wish. Sway ones one session strike lottery. Others cheong for decades nothing happens. If you have any slightest concern, best to not even start please.
Old 22-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin90 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/cathy-...n-babe-msg-hj/

Anyone tried this? really malaysian girl and syt or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Yes, Malaysian Chinese. I think I wrote an MR also, but don’t remember in which thread.

found the MR, sharing the link for any bros who are interested: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21034536
Old 22-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Always find it amusing people come here ask about such question when obviously this is not some legitimate sex related medical Q&A site managed by licensed practitioners. You are better off Google to get your answers. Unless you are actually waiting to hear the answers you want from here to convince yourself it is low risk so you can cheong as you wish. Sway ones one session strike lottery. Others cheong for decades nothing happens. If you have any slightest concern, best to not even start please.
True, that's why some bro like pure vanilla ml especially those married bro. Lesser risk n just want some refreshment in boring marriage life. I ever heard a ml told me a bro ask her wear glove to do hj, well, no issue if he feel happy.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Accurate MR.
If looking for good massage then can skip, anyway most of the current slg ladies also of the same standard.
For old uncle like me, just go and hug and chit chat with a young lady for some fun still acceptable...
How old are you?
I told her I 50 she believe me, but I early 40s Haha
But yes, nice to have a sweet lass to hold. Hehe
Old 22-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Quick review since she had quite a few already. Very very nice and spunky gal. End of session felt like we can be good friends type. Thoroughly enjoyed the session. Will RTm soon.
Tried to book her yesterday for a session today, and she sent me template answers and even a ‘thank you’ response to my message asking her to gimme a slot since I’m on leave till Jan (before that, I already gave her my preferred slots). I was like ‘thank you for what?’. Then I followed up and she sent the same template answer.

I’m guessing she’s having trouble keeping up with texts and scheduling appt? Anyway, I’ll let the hype die down before trying again.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Dora upon reading kkk bro’s FR.

Dora is a good find for me.
Shapely and nice breasts. Cheerful lady who pleases more as my visits increased in number.

Her dance were great. Especially worth mentioning is her sensual dance. Gives you a high and you just want to grab her!

Good recommendation bro and in the same light, I highly recommend Dora too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

FR on Dora

Location is pretty nice. Quite a nice condo.

Looks: 9/10. Definitely a looker, and figure is actually super good. However I personally think some of her dress is really not flattering to her good figure. Figure is nice and tight. shapely bum, boobs round and nice and very very little tummy fat.

Massage: 7.5/10. Very good effort despite with no real background in this. She was a dancer/dance teacher previously and actually learnt massage before coming over.

Sensual: 10/10. Very very sensual. I think being a dancer really helps to bring up the notch. Various poses when doing hj is actually seductive and good. SN with 4G roaming pretty much. Special skill is that if you built up a rapport. she will start showing you her dance videos or in real life.. hehehe

RTM: Yes, went several times already.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro here have experience with this gal??

https://www.sands1-01.com/girl.php?id=5042

Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/burberry-massage/

@ilovehebe

You call this type SYT?! Wtf.

Back then I saw many Unkers promoting her hard at various group chats.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 22-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

@Ninja_Assassin , Nice humour XD

@Tom666, yup 照骗!!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 22-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Hai Ying

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/hai-ying-massage/

Location: Fancy condo. Right next to MRT. Very convenient. Not sure about parking.

Looks: Very close to the pics. Maybe 5% discount for the filters.

Boobs: Massive funbags as advertised.

Massage: Okay in the beginning 5-10 minutes. Things started improving when she started using her tits for the massage. (Wouldn't recommend her, if proper massage is important)

Attitude: Good attitude. Quite welcoming. She couldn't speak English, so not much to communicate. But was still quite playful and accommodating.

AR: This is the main event. Damn shiok. She'll eat your ass in 2 different positions. Slurp the crap out of your nuts, while she's at it.

HJ: No hj. She let her mouth do all the talking

BJ/CIM: Her BJ was so good and sensual. And quite well paced. It went on for quite long. Took the CIM like a champ.

Overall: Super VFM service for the price. Not a super gfe, but she knows how to please. 8/10
Old 22-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
found the MR, sharing the link for any bros who are interested: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21034536
Thanks for finding the MR. I don’t remember the charges anymore. If anyone visits her it would be worth sharing the experience and charges. I got distracted by other MLs, so never returned. Well, I guess this also means I didn’t find anything outstanding in her (to stick to my mind) although I kind of enjoyed when I was there. Let’s see what other bros with more recent experience tell us.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

@ilovehebe

Thx all for the info. I shall skip this landmine. Anyway I am not saying she is a syt. I am asking is she a syt cause she look like one based on the pics in SLG that’s all. Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
True, that's why some bro like pure vanilla ml especially those married bro. Lesser risk n just want some refreshment in boring marriage life. I ever heard a ml told me a bro ask her wear glove to do hj, well, no issue if he feel happy.
There's loads of it when u chit chat with the ladies, some bring durian to eat with ML, make the apartment full of durian smell while some just want to massage the ML and no hj.
Old 22-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

@ilovehebe

i can't really tell if she syt from this pic. but can tell she not super chio la..

disclaimer: i have never tried her before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1