The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

How much for the beer price there?
Heineken, Carlsberg, tiger?
Old 07-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Pom dunno the prices of kopi-o gas and mineral water gas at ACE, as Pom only drinks kopi-o min tim at ACE and SOS

Maybe Teddy Bear and Dyelook can answer you on the pricing
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Francis69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been reading SBF silently for a ong time. In the Malaysia section, this is the most active and at the same time most fucked-up thread! Few FRs but lots of personal jokes that ppl outside the clique won't understand, cheongsters showing oneupsmanship, cheongsters showing superior-than-thou attitude, belittling others. Of late the Kuantan thread has become more lively. What's wrong with KL cheongsters?

At the same time, management of SBF should allow more threads on non-advertisers to draw traffic. More traffic means more views on banner ads. Long, long time ago, SBF was the top forum but now it has been overtaken by another forum. All boils down to bad managment and poor moderation.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

malaysia screen is not like sg bro francis69... here we have mib imposter cheongster who ask for ctc and set nets to catch the girls...
then theres also those that collects ctc..
not to mention those who doesnt do a single post but boom your pm box asking for wl ctc...
our belated bro sengseng use a strategy of come out meet up for coffee to get wl or else youll be ignore..
but sadly to say 98 out of a 100 wont come out and some will start cursing in the thread...
thats why nowaday most of us bros in kl seldom share..
Old 07-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis69 View Post
I've been reading SBF silently for a ong time. In the Malaysia section, this is the most active and at the same time most fucked-up thread! Few FRs but lots of personal jokes that ppl outside the clique won't understand, cheongsters showing oneupsmanship, cheongsters showing superior-than-thou attitude, belittling others. Of late the Kuantan thread has become more lively. What's wrong with KL cheongsters?

At the same time, management of SBF should allow more threads on non-advertisers to draw traffic. More traffic means more views on banner ads. Long, long time ago, SBF was the top forum but now it has been overtaken by another forum. All boils down to bad managment and poor moderation.
Actually, it is non of your business to read jokes or poking fun among we brothers, if you dun like those rhetorics, just ignore this thread loh. You are entitled to your ouwn opinions, but to brand this thread as "fucked-up" it is a sweeping statement. Pom is the first to take offense to that uncalled for statement, and Pom opines that many of those active cheongsters at ACE would have the same sentiments.

Pom does not sense any so-called "one-upmanship", as the very acts of poking fun on others are part of our herd instincts, do you get that sense of belonging?? Have you read about Pom or any of our group of hard-core cheongsters belittling others outside of our group?

Just leave us alone and go for your Kuantan thread or maybe you should set up your own thread as "ACE Pasar Road, KL 2" thread. You can by all means play "saviour" to those so-called "down trodden poor souls", but please don't bring politics into this thread. Pom personally had not seen any FR from you too? What have you done to lift up this thread if you are so obsessed that it is going down the drain???

One more word of advice: If you can not be part of the solution, then don't be part of the problem.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pom bro tonight going there?
Old 07-03-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis69 View Post

Would u like a welcoming explosion?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pom bro tonight going there?
No lah, Pom no money liao, no money no happy, have to stay at home to PCC

(oops poking fun at those down trodden souls again, indirectly proclaiming Pom is "hole-lier than thou" thingy )

Not riding Wildboar liao, as some saviour of wild animals complaining on our "World Wildlife FUN"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
No lah, Pom no money liao, no money no happy, have to stay at home to PCC

(oops poking fun at those down trodden souls again, indirectly proclaiming Pom is "hole-lier than thou" thingy )

Not riding Wildboar liao, as some saviour of wild animals complaining on our "World Wildlife FUN"
I keep reading of this Wildboar but have never tried her? Any clues? Or photo? Haha
Old 08-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Pom dunno the prices of kopi-o gas and mineral water gas at ACE, as Pom only drinks kopi-o min tim at ACE and SOS

Maybe Teddy Bear and Dyelook can answer you on the pricing
aiyooo.
not sure but definitely a bit more coz this place provide FOC eye washing mah..

Come Happypcc ...POM....we go drinking tonight....hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangberbulus View Post
I keep reading of this Wildboar but have never tried her? Any clues? Or photo? Haha
aiyaaa...
go there and i show you lo.

but better yet...bring Pom and Wildboar will come to your table.

Swee Bor...
ajak POM ...ME..Dyelook...tonight.....
we come and pin point out any animals...plants....gambling dice...etc

saas<----Next!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yaloh Teddy Bear vely powderfool leh. He managed to show Pom how Raba2 was conceptually designed to explore Vietcong dens, just like those days Cuci Tunnels punya Yankee Tunnel Rats

Pom took a look at Raba2's design, die loh, so complicated one ah.......
Pom only studied Cincau Science and Robotits, how to understand those so chim design
Walau leh.
Your RobotTITS or RABAtor sketch so keng

saas<----Next!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Wah! suddenly Teddy Bear float head here
Health no good lo....
occaasionally and somemore Robots...make me pengsan

saas<----Next!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Would u like a welcoming explosion?
it should be worded...WElCUMING Explosion..
Press the button....NUke Nuke...
just like India and Pakistan

saas<----Next!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangberbulus View Post
Want to try?
She looks like this:

OK ka?
All those who had tried her gave her a rating of 9/10
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: