The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As i posted a few times, there r hundreds of magazines in Thailand. some gers paid to have their photos in the magazine.
The expert spoke again. Ha ha..you the one,bro naemlo.
Old 18-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

''Singaporean are very well educated people but when comes to reality or throw them to the real world, they are f stupid. ''

Not carrying your balls, but i fully agree with you on the generation these days.
They want to be lead by the hand and if possible want to be shown how to negotiate and perhaps which f@#k position looks and feels better. They dare not go out alone nor scout for new places nor search and investigate deeper into unknown territories.
Now we know why most crime in Singapore takes ages to be solved.
Some may have solid degrees (IQ) but are a big fat zero when comes to EQ.
So where does this problem surface? Society? Family?
Anyway dude, better not continue telling them other places as they will continue to bug you. I read also my blood boil. Take my hat off to some of you guys here that are so patient.
Long live 'LOS'

Heaven Knows will be in town for boozing 17-22Sep.

Cheers and enjoy while we all can
Old 18-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Knows View Post
''Singaporean are very well educated people but when comes to reality or throw them to the real world, they are f stupid. ''

Not carrying your balls, but i fully agree with you on the generation these days.
They want to be lead by the hand and if possible want to be shown how to negotiate and perhaps which f@#k position looks and feels better. They dare not go out alone nor scout for new places nor search and investigate deeper into unknown territories.
The generation these days just wants instant results like fast food. Only want to follow the "sure win" path but do not want to be pro-active and lack social skills in negotiating obstacles.

Like I mentioned before for those who don't have the time to do research and want instant cheong info may want to consider engaging an entertainment travel agent.
Old 18-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
magician69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, I'm at a hotel near baiyoke till the 20th..
Just went nana the other night alone.. The dancers are getting more and more naked.. They dont even wear bras..

And another GoGo-bar in Nana called "spanky", damn they have soapy and spanking stage shows.. I wonder if it's free to view? Or it's pay per view hahahaha..
Anyways any bros out there wanna meet in bangkok,
I'll be here till the 20th, catching early flight on the 21st out Of LOS
Old 18-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Like I mentioned before for those who don't have the time to do research and want instant cheong info may want to consider engaging an entertainment travel agent.
Agent like me?
Old 18-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
BKK Entertainment Travel Agent

Quote:
Agent like me?
You're BKK Entertainment Travel Agent meh?

Maybe I can set up office in BKK and we can become business counterparts.
Old 18-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK Entertainment Travel Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Maybe I can set up office in BKK and we can become business counterparts.
Good idea. Include me in this business.
Old 18-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Anyone wanna go to NEP spanky tonight? I should b there around closing time 1am BKK time..
Old 18-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 19
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

after 3 nights in hcmc followed by 4 nights in bkk, I'm finally back in Singapore.

Thou there was no opportunity to meet up with some lanjiao here, but really much appreciated for the PM replies.

I will post my FR soon consisting:
1. MP
2. FL
3. FB
4. ONS
5. 1 ST
6. 1 LT
soon once I have the time!

Special thanks to Bebertov & Naemlo.
Cheers!
Old 18-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 19
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician69 View Post
Anyone wanna go to NEP spanky tonight? I should b there around closing time 1am BKK time..
I was there ytd.
Hm... I understand many bros prefer nana over cowboy.
I went nana ard 10pm, explored each bar. My buddy and I went back cowboy. I think cowboy appeal more to us in terms of syt quality.

I suppose each to his own or maybe nana's good stuff has been BF much earlier. Haha.
Old 18-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

I was there the night before yesterday.. Was adventurous and wet to a ladyboy gogo bar... Damn it's totally different than WL.. Every single ladyboy wants a chunk of you..

However u have to be willing to bang a chix with something special.. My LB was didnt even ask me for ST.. Tell me go back her apartment.. Think I need to do a full FR soon.. Anyways, ain't sure if LB can be put in this section of sammyboy..

Haha

Btw. I like going there late to try my luck.. Cause they would be more willing to lower ther ST prices or even tell you "up to you".. As long as u pay bar fine.. Or wait till they leave the bar and "take away".. A bit unethical but you're gambling that no ones BF the girl you like..
Old 18-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician69 View Post

Hey, I'm at a hotel near baiyoke till the 20th..
Just went nana the other night alone.. The dancers are getting more and more naked.. They dont even wear bras..

And another GoGo-bar in Nana called "spanky", damn they have soapy and spanking stage shows.. I wonder if it's free to view? Or it's pay per view hahahaha..
Anyways any bros out there wanna meet in bangkok,
I'll be here till the 20th, catching early flight on the 21st out Of LOS
Bro, sounds like it is the first time you been to Nana Plaza. Dancers not wearing bra is nothing new, sometime back they danced totally nude (some girls still do) and besides Spanky,Angel witch also have show and confirmed Free to watch. You should go Pattaya instead wher most of the girls dance nude
Old 18-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not directing at anyone but if you PM and I dun reply, I am not proud or hao lian, it is because I am sick of replying.

Common questions I received,
1. Asking for gers' contacts. I am not a pimp or OKT.
2. Asking questions easily found in this thread. Example, "What is barfine?", "What is Nana?", "Where is the best", "Where to find gers"....

I am not working or get paid as entertainment help desk.

There is no reason why I should be a host to a stranger. I am living a normal life. I seldom go out in the evening in BKK. Put yourself in my shoe, if frequently stranger asks u out, how will you react? I only go out meet friends or any samsters I know and occasionally/selectively unknown samster.
There are search engines in the internet, search function in this forum. Make use of them.

If you are lazy, too busy to do your homework then it is good to stay in the hotel and rest early.

Anyway, below might help.

Places of interest.

1. Local Agogo starts about 8pm and closes at about 2am. Weekend is packed with Thai horny men. Dun expect the gers to speak Cambridge English. It will be more like chicken and duck.

Bonk is about 1500-1800 THB for ST, 2000-2500THB for LT, barfine included.
Beer abt 120-150THB big bottle.

2. Foreign Agogo starts at about 7pm and closes at about 1am. Most gers speak a bit of English.

Bonk is 2500 THB for ST and 4000 for LT. Barfine abt 600-800.
Beer abt 120-150THB small bottle.

3. G-club starts at about 9pm and ends about 2am. Gers are attractive and most speaks English. Normally ger will not go hotel but u can try your luck or be robert, visit her often then u will get a hot date.

Location : Ikafe, The Bank, Pegasus, Claudia, Rao, Resort........

Member starts from 10k-50kTHB depending on package.
Gers whole night as in the joint will be about 4500THB.
You can barfine her out abt 4500THB and she can go anywhere except your hotel.

4. Most Pubs and Disco start at about 8pm. Crowds start about 10pm and closes at abt 2am.

Bonk is 2000-5000THB, ST or LT
ONS is free
A bottle of Black Label about 2000-4000THB. Mixture abt 50THB

5. Whore place, along Sukumvit...

Bonk is 1500-4000THB, ST or LT

6. Massage palour starts abt 3pm closes at about midnight.

Bonk is abt 1500-7000THB

In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com
Bro, you forgot to add the infamous Thermae Coffee house in Buamchitt hotel soi 15 Sukhumvit Bonk 2000 -4000baht,ST or LT. Some gems there if u got patience to wait. No bar fine, no mama san, take your time to drink your beer and watch the meat parade (yeah this is the feeling I had when first time there, like a market but human flesh instead). U can find some chio cosmetic sales girl or student earning some allowance there. Closing time dun know but when every bar closes, it's the busiest there
Old 18-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
They are there bro, just that they are very very high in demand. The most popular ones get booked by the customers for the whole day, sometimes never even sit at the sofa. Customer call, they get taken for the whole day. Other popular ones get snapped up the moment they sit down at the sofa. Settle 1 customer, sit down 5 secs, get snapped up again.

How i know all these? I once sat at Emannualle for 2hr++ i think. Was waiting for those so call popular girls on thaimassagemodels but didnt get to see the one i wanted. Spoke to some of the papasans as well. If you really have a specific target in mind, should just call them and check. If not working or booked, then can move on leow.

After that 2hr++, i just chose a lady who was my Nth choice. But mind you she was no ugly girl also. In fact she was quite a looker. Once inside the room, she told me, you very jai yen, sit at the sofa so long, not bored ah? So many dudes come, straightaway pick and go. I have just started to pick up pasah thai at that time. In my mind i was thinking, "She called me cold-hearted?" Hmm, i was puzzled but of course i acknowledged and smiled out of courtesy. And of course now i know what jai yen actually means. lol!
Ha ha ..I was at Emannualle Friday night, brought my friends there. Was sitting at the sofa area and there were these two girls staring at us with smiling face all the while we are sitting there,around 10 mins. When my friends moved to another sofa, they turn their heads following them and the smiles never left their faces, scary like robots. My friends got spooked, quickly leave and went to Naratee next door and pick the girls there instead. You can sit there long long, yen jai mark
Old 18-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
I was there ytd.
Hm... I understand many bros prefer nana over cowboy.
I went nana ard 10pm, explored each bar. My buddy and I went back cowboy. I think cowboy appeal more to us in terms of syt quality.

I suppose each to his own or maybe nana's good stuff has been BF much earlier. Haha.
Cowboy beer paeng mak mak, 180 baht at Tilac, 145 baht at Nana Rainbow 4 and only 55 baht at pattaya
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1