The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Hilarious ...
Husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf.

Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.

The husband shouted , "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us."

So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

A warm voice said, "Come on in." When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window.

A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my window?"

"Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that," the husband replied.

"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a ghost, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll Give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for! the rest of my life."

"No problem," said the ghost. "You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!"

"And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the ghost asked. "I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world," she said.

"Consider it done," the ghost said. "And your homes will always be safe from fire,burglary and natural disasters!"

"And now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, ghost?"

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have your wife."

The husband looked at his wife and said, "honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"

She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?"

"You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband.

"I'd do the same for you!" So the ghost and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon. The ghost was insatiable.
After about three hours of non-stop fun, the ghost looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your husband?"

"Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly.
ghost smile –

-

-

-

-

-

-

Really???

Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in ghosts???😂

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20004 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Doctor Appointment

Vicki was still feeling a bit weak and not up to par after her recent bout with the flu and went to see her doctor.

After a quick examination, he said, "You look weak and exhausted! What have you been doing? Are you getting out in the fresh air, getting enough exercise, and having your meals 4 times a day, as I advised on your last visit?"

Vicki, looked up, a bit surprised and exclaimed, "Oh doc, I've sure been getting the first two, but on that last one, I woulda swore you said four males a day!"

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-03-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20004 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

An Affair with His Nurse

A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him she was pregnant.

Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there.

“But how will I let you know the baby is born?” she asked.

He replied, “Just send me a postcard and write ‘spaghetti’ on the back. I’ll take care of expenses..”

Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by and then one day the doctor’s wife called him at the office

and explained, “Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today

from Europe, and I don’t understand what it means.”

The doctor said, “Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you.”

Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor with a heart attack. Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back to comfort the wife.

He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest.

So, the wife picked up the card and read, “‘Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with sausage and meatballs, two without’.”

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Doctor Appointment

Vicki was still feeling a bit weak and not up to par after her recent bout with the flu and went to see her doctor.

After a quick examination, he said, "You look weak and exhausted! What have you been doing? Are you getting out in the fresh air, getting enough exercise, and having your meals 4 times a day, as I advised on your last visit?"

Vicki, looked up, a bit surprised and exclaimed, "Oh doc, I've sure been getting the first two, but on that last one, I woulda swore you said four males a day!"
Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 22-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Doctor Appointment

lol... this is funny.
Old 23-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Covid-19 jokes...

Old 23-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
nCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Covid-19 jokes...

Nice joke. Thank you so much.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
sbfslamdunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Covid-19 jokes...

So well done after long home stay. Thanks so much.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
HarveysLilGoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Covid-19 jokes...

Very nice shot and joke.
Old 23-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
love this joke.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
uagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice joke and hope to hear more thanks bro
Old 23-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
VVDGreens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Suit this time, big thanks!!
Old 23-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ruchgea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So very true, doing nothing is helping
Old 24-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

A man who knew everything about liquor and little else, was asked by his old Headmaster to be the Chief Guest at his School’s Annual Day.

At the function, he was asked to give an inspiring message to the students.

He spoke :
“Friends.... in life you will face a number of problems. You should face them like 'Napoleon', walk like 'Johnny Walker' and sing like a 'Bagpiper'. Only then, then the world will give you a 'Royal Salute'. Otherwise it will call you an 'Old Monk' and stick a 'Black Label' on you “.

He sat down to a thundering ovation .

Old 24-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these two are really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1