The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
W15
Toto

Look 7/10
Body 8/10 slender and tall
Bj 6/10 capped and short, SOP
Fj 6/10

Light paintwork, does not speak french.
WoW Cat 150 no BBBJ anymore
Old 30-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
WoW Cat 150 no BBBJ anymore
I thought all along this isnt a compulsory thing?
Old 31-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Actually DSC advocates Capped BJ

But most of the Cat 150 practice BBBJ

So if the WL does BJ only then obviously some customers might not RTF

I didn’t say compulsory
Old 31-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
It was never compulsory but it is the norm to do BBBJ becos of the obvious.
AV told the WLs that they must only do capped BJ for their own safety.

One WL ever told me.
She said, "If I put cap blow then nobody will call me. Might as well go back."

I guess she is right.

If a WL insist on capped BJ then I guess 80% of the cheongsters will not call you.
Then another 10% of the remaining 20% may not like you.
So you are left with the remaining 10% then she can balik kampung oredi.

The moral of the story.

The market will set the norms and survival goes to those who can adapt to the demands of the market.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Capped bj is safer for us all bro.

For me i cheong every one or two days. If i bbbj i think i report ic even faster.

Even if u cheong once a week...lottery strikes once , if u know what i mean.

Enjoy fucking n leave geylang a happy man
I am there for a real good capped fj. Bj is just part of foreplay for me. I am not into cim which is as good as raw

For raw...not with WL definitely. Do it with your gf or wife or bao a factory gal (not ktv gal hor)

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
It was never compulsory but it is the norm to do BBBJ becos of the obvious.
AV told the WLs that they must only do capped BJ for their own safety.

One WL ever told me.
She said, "If I put cap blow then nobody will call me. Might as well go back."

I guess she is right.

If a WL insist on capped BJ then I guess 80% of the cheongsters will not call you.
Then another 10% of the remaining 20% may not like you.
So you are left with the remaining 10% then she can balik kampung oredi.

The moral of the story.

The market will set the norms and survival goes to those who can adapt to the demands of the market.

Happy bonking!
Thanks Genghis Cunt for the professional explanation
Old 31-05-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Actually there r two camps of cheongsters. Cautious ones and the daring ones.

Seems like cautious ones like me is on the rise. Dun wanna be member of dsc kelantan clinic. My army buddy been thru it.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Seems like Smart and Stupid ones

But end of the day...Commercial Sex is dangerous irregardless whether protective or not

Protected sex doesn’t guarantee 100% safe

Best we stay home PCC with latex surgical gloves

No pun intended
Old 31-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Yesterday bonked Tina of 1612 for the first time.

She stands at 1.58m and weights at 45kg, b size boobs, with long hair. Been here for about 6 months Provide Frenching and BBBJ.

I told her that she resembles actress Shu Qi about 20 to 30%. She admitted that there are others making the same comment. She is attractive to me. Talked and behaved like ah lian.

She is takative with good GFE. Passionate, seducive and slutty (CFM) during fuck job. After hugging her with frenching, i proceeded with CBJ. She was very tender in licking balls and made me moan. Blow job was sensual. I enjoyed this session very much.

Then proceeded to fuck job in 9 positions, each averaged at 3 mins. Her pussy is neither tight nor loose, and became wet easily. I pumped her furiously in doggie when she lied flat and i kept kissing her neck, ear and face. My legs and upper body were in close contact and enjoyed this sensation in beast mode. She enjoyed the aggressive pounding and moaned with emotions liked pain and pleasure coexisted. In the last missionary position, i finished her off by pumping in beast mode, at the rate of 2 vigorous forceful thrusts per second for about one min and unloaded my bullets in a good relief moan. She was panting heavily and was exhausted. Overall 37 mins and 27 mins of piling. Gave her a good tip.

Very shiok Will RTF.
Old 31-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yesterday bonked Tina of 1612 for the first time.

She stands at 1.58m and weights at 45kg, b size boobs, with long hair. Been here for about 6 months Provide Frenching and BBBJ.

I told her that she resembles actress Shu Qi about 20 to 30%. She admitted that there are others making the same comment. She is attractive to me. Talked and behaved like ah lian.

She is takative with good GFE. Passionate, seducive and slutty (CFM) during fuck job. After hugging her with frenching, i proceeded with CBJ. She was very tender in licking balls and made me moan. Blow job was sensual. I enjoyed this session very much.

Then proceeded to fuck job in 9 positions, each averaged at 3 mins. Her pussy is neither tight nor loose, and became wet easily. I pumped her furiously in doggie when she lied flat and i kept kissing her neck, ear and face. My legs and upper body were in close contact and enjoyed this sensation in beast mode. She enjoyed the aggressive pounding and moaned with emotions liked pain and pleasure coexisted. In the last missionary position, i finished her off by pumping in beast mode, at the rate of 2 vigorous forceful thrusts per second for about one min and unloaded my bullets in a good relief moan. She was panting heavily and was exhausted. Overall 37 mins and 27 mins of piling. Gave her a good tip.

Very shiok Will RTF.
Good fr. Tina 1612 indeed looks cfm.

Have been tempted to try her.

Only thing is BOBO 1612 always takes all my attention when I go to tommy’s House.

Her D-cup headlights and fair foxy face are one of a kind right now in Geylang.

If any one knows any newbies close to bobo 1612 standard, please let me know.
Old 31-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Actually there r two camps of cheongsters. Cautious ones and the daring ones.

Seems like cautious ones like me is on the rise. Dun wanna be member of dsc kelantan clinic. My army buddy been thru it.

I have some old stocks of 0.5mm durex condom. Let me know if you have interest. Solid as metals, unbreakable.
Anytime safer than what you have now.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good fr. Tina 1612 indeed looks cfm.

Have been tempted to try her.

Only thing is BOBO 1612 always takes all my attention when I go to tommy’s House.

Her D-cup headlights and fair foxy face are one of a kind right now in Geylang.

If any one knows any newbies close to bobo 1612 standard, please let me know.
Hav lah. Tian xin from wh04. U should hav tried i suppose

Old 31-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Greetings seniors bros

Looking for someone with fit and round perky meaty ass if u can recommend? Tia
Old 31-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
popthecherry18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried this gem from L18H20, Duoduo no.1, very pretty when she smile. She knows exactly what I wanted and arose me. Her seductive voice and moaning make my cock stand so hard for her

face: short hair gal, her look will grows on you, really pretty the more I look at her
body: tall with good body proportion
skin: very fair, and nice to touch
boobs: B cup, firm and just nice to grab
pussy: very tight and wet when you lick her sensitive nipples and neck
Overall: 8/10, not really for boobs lover, but she has a very nice scent on her body
Old 31-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Greetings seniors bros

Looking for someone with fit and round perky meaty ass if u can recommend? Tia
16WH02 YIYI
2033 , number 3 ( she provide AR with condom )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1