The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ihorse773 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
i really thinking how to do 100 per pax. Unless it is happy hours. But for 7 to 11pm not possible. See breakdown:

2 tower : 108 or 98 x 2 = 216 or 196
Fruits platter : 30
Mummy tip: 100
Waiter: 30

You add above already above 300. I have not include servicr charge and gst for beer and fruits platter. I think bro who put $150 i think can. 100 or below very very hard.
Tonight got kakis want to go ktv a not
Old 06-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk1111 View Post
I’d be interested to join tonight as well. Can’t seem to PM you
Same I also don't mind join you tonight
Old 06-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihorse773 View Post
Who want to go club supreme damage 100 per person for 3 kakis plus tips two tower and mummy. Girls you pay your self
Old 06-04-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am going with usual kakis..... ^^
Old 06-04-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same I also don't mind join you tonight
Can 9pm to 2 am you ok wechat me des888
Old 07-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 21
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
I can't be bothered to share exact price breakdowns. But it is entirely possible to do 100 per pax at about a drinks ratio of 2 towers per 3 people. At nicer places as well. If that's considered too little then yeah, we drink very little. Ktv to me is about tnn. Want to drink can always go pub first. Much cheaper.
true that.. depends what u are after..
most important u enjoy urself.

Thanks Bros
Old 07-04-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Nowadays ktv girls are hard to crack. Like I was telling bro gearalex, there's this girl, I tiagong, gets booked by a young customer in his 20s. Everytime book for 4 hours straight and chiong alone. Most likely her boyfriend. Anyone can crack her? She works at venus ktv.

https://ibb.co/hF9gPHN
Old 07-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are the fun ktvs now? Been out of the scene for a long time
Old 07-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Nowadays ktv girls are hard to crack. Like I was telling bro gearalex, there's this girl, I tiagong, gets booked by a young customer in his 20s. Everytime book for 4 hours straight and chiong alone. Most likely her boyfriend. Anyone can crack her? She works at venus ktv.

https://ibb.co/hF9gPHN
Nice, any bros here up before.. actually hate those kind that will Bao girl whole ktv session. If he’s so rich Bao her outside la. Obviously she doesn’t let him up yet outside that’s why do this LOL! Heard before many these kind of cases. If the ktv girl really likes you will usually ask u not to come ktv waste money anymore. Just wait for her finish work and she will meet you. Speaking from experience. My friends all agree and encounter at least once or more in their Chionging life
Old 07-04-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The ktv girl will want to reserve her time during working hours to build up her customer base. If she likes you, will put u in another category which she wants to meet u after working hours.

Usually those spent many many hours there, tip a lot one usually can’t mange to up the girl. Ya see why many of their bfs seldom come ktv only fetch them after work.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Whoa went to a ktv recently and whacked a ktv girl recently. To be honest, there were no pricing involved and we were both very into each other. Drank until Sibeh high and then the rest is history. Lol, I find this allure of ktv girls so fucking shiok haha.

Most funny thing is when in the room Liao, she asked me got condom anot. I say siao I single where will have all these? I thought she afraid of me having stds or what, but lo and behold she’s more afraid of getting pregnant.

Haha, she told me when her last date menses, tbh who here knows how to count the safe period and your lanjiao stand so rock hard solid Liao. You will care meh?

Lol she also ownself beh tahan and climb ontop of me. Wa I use my fingers to spread apart her lips. Knnnbcb, damn wet. I repeat my whole life never felt before so fucking wet cunt before. Don’t know is her young age or what lol.

Came inside her soaking wet pussy twice. Shot so deep until I can feel my cockhead spurting my hot sperms right into her cervix.

Apparently she don’t really care lol. Instead now settle down and think back. I am more worried.

Jesus, hope she’s fine man.

Once again, I only paid the normal tips and mommy and waiter tips. My friends also had free, only 1 more guy. The rest had to pay if they wanted to.

We are in our early 30s.

Yeah lor had one similar experience at W when last time late 20s still young and handsome. That era still using Nokia phones. My girl can’t speak well in chinese or English. No translation app, have to copy what she sms and paste into goggle to translate. Still rem I liked her alot very much. Then one day she asked her friend to call me saying she found a job at a coffee shop in VN and not coming back already. One of my chapters in life
Old 07-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
The ktv girl will want to reserve her time during working hours to build up her customer base. If she likes you, will put u in another category which she wants to meet u after working hours.

Usually those spent many many hours there, tip a lot one usually can’t mange to up the girl. Ya see why many of their bfs seldom come ktv only fetch them after work.
Agree with you, have upz you with my humble point.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Yeah lor had one similar experience at W when last time late 20s still young and handsome. That era still using Nokia phones. My girl can’t speak well in chinese or English. No translation app, have to copy what she sms and paste into goggle to translate. Still rem I liked her alot very much. Then one day she asked her friend to call me saying she found a job at a coffee shop in VN and not coming back already. One of my chapters in life

Whoa bro understood what you meant. I read Liao also feel heart pain. But then again ktv girls in sg are not even 0.1% of females in Vietnam lah. Go Vietnam if you legit want a gf or what. Let the rich and powerful bros to bao the ktv girls all they want lah haha.

Anyways, you all heard of outcall and getting ktv girls or viet girls to your place to drink?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-04-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Whoa bro understood what you meant. I read Liao also feel heart pain. But then again ktv girls in sg are not even 0.1% of females in Vietnam lah. Go Vietnam if you legit want a gf or what. Let the rich and powerful bros to bao the ktv girls all they want lah haha.

Anyways, you all heard of outcall and getting ktv girls or viet girls to your place to drink?
During lockdown If you know the mummies they can arrange for u. Now also can but the girl must at least know you first few sessions. Having said that, if u know the girl yourself don’t even have to engage mummy to help ya with such requests
Old 07-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

I think it is true. I also got KTV girl call me to meet her after work 3am. Do not need to come to KTV to find her. That mean she likes you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1