The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
But there are handful of ML still have the choice to pick customers according to the database feedback
Can I say these ML are fully booked daily, have enough to cover all expenses.
The problem is there are a lot of "fish" in the database.
Some of these fishes have good records in there and after spending so much money to come here, the MLs are generally more wary of accepting the right customers which I understand coz I know of a ML which took a very good record customer who turned out to be a fish and the rest is history.
Unfortunately that is the situation now.
If can, they will take anyone one coz their overheads these days is really a lot higher.
I Guess we all feel it too when we are out w family and friends.
Suddenly, 10 dollars can be not enough for a meal or just enough. Used to have a lot of change left.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
if got 1 bedroom condo rent out, easily 1 month can have 9000 sgd. minus installment, still have 5-6000 sgd monthly. not bad le
Direct owner rental u can't get so much.
Usually is thru 3rd party agent.
Unless being an owner u willing to rent to them directly and face the consequences directly.
Thru a 3rd party agent, u can still pretend ignorance after the unit is busted 1st time.
U can reference the rental prices in property guru. Usually those units the ML staying are only priced at 3K to 4K depending on unit size and location.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Many good review do not necessary translate into many returning customers.

The customer base for Singapore is limited and people visiting this forum also limited and not unlimited. It is also limited by the "database" they access to check phone number of potential new customer.

So key is how to retain returning customers

For any service and sales line, it is important to have returning customers and regulars. No difference for most of the MLs working in "service" line

How to get returning customers to fill up the entire week and whole day schedule will be another skillset but some ML possess it. (Smart one)

That explains some can make it. And some do not make it and have to leave the shore earlier than they want
Old 05-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Some of these fishes have good records in there and after spending so much money to come here, the MLs are generally more wary of accepting the right customers which I understand coz I know of a ML which took a very good record customer who turned out to be a fish and the rest is history.
If can, they will take anyone one coz their overheads these days is really a lot higher.
Suddenly, 10 dollars can be not enough for a meal or just enough. Used to have a lot of change left.
Fish meaning what? working with the 999 guys?
Old 05-11-2022, 08:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Many good review do not necessary translate into many returning customers.

The customer base for Singapore is limited and people visiting this forum also limited and not unlimited. It is also limited by the "database" they access to check phone number of potential new customer.

So key is how to retain returning customers

For any service and sales line, it is important to have returning customers and regulars. No difference for most of the MLs working in "service" line

How to get returning customers to fill up the entire week and whole day schedule will be another skillset but some ML possess it. (Smart one)

That explains some can make it. And some do not make it and have to leave the shore earlier than they want
Aini made it gracefully. Now RTC happily.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Aini made it gracefully. Now RTC happily.
At the start of her last stint, I think due to timing whereby she came also help her out a lot. The demand totally outstripped the supply.
I still remember the 2 week+ advance booking required. First time book ML have to wait for 2 weeks to get a slot. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
As in they pay per month? that is a lot.
Those who work hard and are popular enough still have nett profits of above $20k per month (after expenses)

They are surely earn more than many of us but their careers are short and toxic
Old 05-11-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
At the start of her last stint, I think due to timing whereby she came also help her out a lot. The demand totally outstripped the supply.
I still remember the 2 week+ advance booking required. First time book ML have to wait for 2 weeks to get a slot. Lol
lol like reserving a slot with a famous restaurant lol...worth it meh?
Old 05-11-2022, 09:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Many years ago at Marina South Dragon Health Centre also got one Malaysia ml also need to book 2 weeks in advance. Her name is Porsche.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiaoyue-massage/

Fuss-free booking from Xiao Yue after getting rejected by many other MLs due to lack of records in their database.

Location:10/10 Spacious and comfortable condominium in a very convenient location along the North-South Line.
Looks: 8/10 Cute and GND (Closely resembles photographs)
Body: 7/10 Boobs of mango-size, nice to hold and look good with her body. Short and slightly chubby with some fats at the tummy area.
GFE/sensual: 6/10 FN except for panties but no cat bath, no zhut zhut, low playability.
Attitude: 10/10 Very polite and genuinely nice lady, nice to talk to; tried her best and gave a full hour of service, so no complains. It is only her 8th month so I guess she is still learning in some departments.
Massage: 6/10 (in contrast to more positive reviews by other bros) Lack of technique but 10/10 for effort; Juagen was pretty good though - she looked serious while doing it so it felt like a TCM session.
HJ: 6/10 Also lack of technique but 10/10 for effort; licking of my nips and soft moaning (only 1 x HJ although it was advertised as 2 x).
RTM: 7/10 (only if either massage and sensual part has improved).
Old 05-11-2022, 10:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-guo-massage/

Just visited this ml today. I think I met her few years back, now she is back.

Of course aged a bit, now I think she is at her mid 30. Her massage skill is still great and her sensual touch still boh beh zhao, HJ skill is even better. Can zhut and french but tongue cannot go in, so as and when I kissed her lips for at least 20 min until she jerk me out shiok shiokly.

Yes, while she perform her cat bath and HJ, she strip until her panties. I think many bros will like it. Your 120 will be well spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Thought of trying her as she syt but I don’t like enhanced Tits. Thx for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

bro, i also tried her yesterday , experience almost same. she is still green but can be top of vanila.

look: i rate her very pretty. I like big eye, tall gal. around 25 yrs old. I am very sure she will be hot angpai shortly. i feel all picture s and video dun look like her. video abit resemble only
figure: i am not boob expert, but seem enhanced, i try again next time to make sure. nipple sensitive, eraser type. i like this type of figure, not slim, not fat.
sensual: green, but i think can be top vanila next time once she master the technique from fellow cheongster.
GFE: very sweet gal and good conversationist. help me wipe my body etc

I also tried Sherry (adv removed, not sure permanent or temporary) and kiki lately. massage sensual all almost same, maybe from same teacher. My rank as below

massage: all amateur
look: W>kiki>Sherry
figure: kiki>W>Sherry
sensual: Sherry>W>kiki
gfe: W>sherry>kiki

All RTMable. like big boob , try kiki; like tall slim gal, try Sherry; like look try W.

YMMV
Old 05-11-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
definitely the current situation are not in favour for WL, putting equivalent amount of time/effort (compare to old birds) with reduce income due to hyperinflation. Only solace is probably the exchange rate that keeps them still coming.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Many years ago at Marina South Dragon Health Centre also got one Malaysia ml also need to book 2 weeks in advance. Her name is Porsche.
No! I refused to discuss all the good memories of Dragon HC with u. It will exposed that I’m already a DOM liao!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Thought of trying her as she syt but I don’t like enhanced Tits. Thx for the info
bro, i am not sure whether is enchanced or not.
i gotto try and make sure next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1