The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 3
Secretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SilkStockings-Mocha

Same As Per Pic! Kudos!!

I think Bro Silk have a few Premium Girls at the moment judging by the pricing and slots. The TG reviews are accurate i must say.

Looks: 10/10 Too pretty that u will think what a waste to be working. Hoping that u will be able to take care of her instead. Easily tio KC gaogao.
Body: 10/10 Slim Natural with a very nice Butt. Not for big boobs lovers definitely or else wont suits her frame. Just nice for her in all aspect.
Shower: 9/10 Brought me to shower but its a bit small or she could have done better i am sure.
BBBJ: 10/10 A Solid BBBJ with a CIM. Very Very good.
FJ: Very tight. Great riding skills very hardworking throughout the session.
GFE: 10/10 Speaks some english always smiling and friendly.
RTF: 100% Hopefully i can get a slot
Damage: $200/90/2+$30CIM+$20Tips for her

Once in a while its hard to get a all rounder good girl. Was hesitating to try 18yo Minny or Mocha and time and space allows, i gotten Mocha. No regrets.

Thanks Bro Silk for the quick arrangement. Will be back.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for Risa from Fairies Finder (Original FR written on 6 Apr 2024, 0415hrs post session)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980293

This is the SIXTH repost of this FR that got taken down by mods here probably because OKT wants to hide all forms of not-so-positive FRs for his lady.

I strongly advocate for transparency in this forum, to post truthful FRs regardless of how good or bad or neutral it is, for everyone to take a read and not take down everything if it is not something in the OKT's favor. Too bad this is a pay-to-win forum, all paid accounts can just approach mods and boom, negative FR gone and only the fake positive FRs with the obvious clone accounts suddenly start coming out posting 9/10 reviews for the same girl with copy and paste low effort FRs.

I'm gonna bet this repost of my FR for Risa from Fairies Finder will probably be removed very soon as well because there is no such thing as transparency in a forum full of premium paid accounts and ads.

Not a good experience.

When the door opened, she was bare faced, no makeup. I have no qualms with them being bare faced, just expect the service to be decent at least. And I was also the last customer of the day, so I can close one eye as she is probably tired as hell. She kept asking me if 'is it okay' as in with her being makeup-less and not dolled up. I really don't mind. I was just to have a good release that's it. She's really tall for a thai lady, kinda big boned also.

My eyes were fixated on her huge tits spilling out of her night gown. She asked me to pay up before service. Immediately started targeting her two bazookas, huge, soft and 100% natural with big nips, good stuff.

BBBJ was just ok. Then I told her I wanted to CIM as I confirmed with OKT via text if she does it and he said a definite yes. This is where things start to go south. She told me cannot CIM as her mouth is 'hot'. She didn't verbally tell me this, she used a translator app. So I'm like half sian liao. So she continued sucking me and then I remembered that COF is highlighted red in her ad, so I asked her how about I blast all over her face instead? She said she doesn't like it as it may get into her eyes. Then suddenly she told me she is ok with CIM. Huh?? Very strange really. So whatever la, at least she said can CIM, made me happier a bit I'm getting what I wanted in the first place.

After a while I told her I want to switch to a titfuck position, the one you see in JAV with the guy lying flat while the girl rubs her knockers up and down the shaft. She did it with 0 lubrication so it felt painful I had to ask her to stop, then she said 'bj okay?', I proceeded to tell her to just stick to BBBJ all the way.

After a few minutes, I told her once I cum, just don't stop sucking until I tell you to stop. Because I like the sensation of being sucked continuously even after a fully unloading till the dick goes limp. She nodded. The moment I came, she suddenly stopped sucking. Damn anti-climatic I tell you. My cumshot had no intensity no nothing, it felt really bland like as if I'm forcing myself to jerk off when I have no mood to do it. She immediately rushed to the toilet to spit out my spunk and wash her mouth. She returned a minute later and started undressing herself and wrapping herself up in a towel and asked if I wanna shower, I said I just wanna clean my nether region. Was expecting her to shower together with me but nope, she just pointed to the towels hanging on the wall instead. No shower together. Adding on my already disappointing CIM just now.

Took a brief wash up and came back. Tried to talk a bit to her but she gave one word uninterested replies and just played her phone all the way leaving me in silence. 0 GFE. No chemistry you may say, but this is really a very lacklustre session.

Cannot recommend her, unfortunately. Far cry from the previous girls I tried under the same OKT who brought some good big titted gems with superb BBBJ CIM services in the past. This is a hard miss for me, sorry.

I'm just going to keep doing this (reposting the same FR) until the lady goes back on 11th Apr and appreciate if the bros here support by constantly quoting this for awareness this even though I know the mods are constantly going to kowtow to OKT by deleting everything again to clear and remove all traces of negative FRs for the lady because they are paid premium members here.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ning FR kinkythai
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.p...8#post23222718

Looks: beautiful face. Look somehow like Megan to me and much younger.
Figure: around 165 cm and slim figure. The skin is fair. Flat tummy, long legs,sexy buttom.
Boobs: c cup , it is perfect fit her body.
BBBJ: alittle green.depite new to this line but she try hard.
FJ: low mileage pussy. I really feel good when in.
GFE: bubble character, she can listen and talk to you and like a girlfriend. No need Google translator.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Support. Sian to hear that as i have the same liking as you. I was planning for her E boob for b.f with bbbj+cim. Seemed like i need to skip now. Move on to other girls and okt. Upz your rep for true post. Tip: sometime up-front said give tips if she does good job helps too or buy some fruit for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
FR for Risa from Fairies Finder (Original FR written on 6 Apr 2024, 0415hrs post session)

This is the SIXTH repost of this FR that got taken down by mods here probably because OKT wants to hide all forms of not-so-positive FRs for his lady.

I strongly advocate for transparency in this forum, to post truthful FRs regardless of how good or bad or neutral it is, for everyone to take a read and not take down everything if it is not something in the OKT's favor. Too bad this is a pay-to-win forum, all paid accounts can just approach mods and boom, negative FR gone and only the fake positive FRs with the obvious clone accounts suddenly start coming out posting 9/10 reviews for the same girl with copy and paste low effort FRs.

I'm gonna bet this repost of my FR for Risa from Fairies Finder will probably be removed very soon as well because there is no such thing as transparency in a forum full of premium paid accounts and ads.

Not a good experience.

When the door opened, she was bare faced, no makeup. I have no qualms with them being bare faced, just expect the service to be decent at least. And I was also the last customer of the day, so I can close one eye as she is probably tired as hell. She kept asking me if 'is it okay' as in with her being makeup-less and not dolled up. I really don't mind. I was just to have a good release that's it. She's really tall for a thai lady, kinda big boned also.

My eyes were fixated on her huge tits spilling out of her night gown. She asked me to pay up before service. Immediately started targeting her two bazookas, huge, soft and 100% natural with big nips, good stuff.

BBBJ was just ok. Then I told her I wanted to CIM as I confirmed with OKT via text if she does it and he said a definite yes. This is where things start to go south. She told me cannot CIM as her mouth is 'hot'. She didn't verbally tell me this, she used a translator app. So I'm like half sian liao. So she continued sucking me and then I remembered that COF is highlighted red in her ad, so I asked her how about I blast all over her face instead? She said she doesn't like it as it may get into her eyes. Then suddenly she told me she is ok with CIM. Huh?? Very strange really. So whatever la, at least she said can CIM, made me happier a bit I'm getting what I wanted in the first place.

After a while I told her I want to switch to a titfuck position, the one you see in JAV with the guy lying flat while the girl rubs her knockers up and down the shaft. She did it with 0 lubrication so it felt painful I had to ask her to stop, then she said 'bj okay?', I proceeded to tell her to just stick to BBBJ all the way.

After a few minutes, I told her once I cum, just don't stop sucking until I tell you to stop. Because I like the sensation of being sucked continuously even after a fully unloading till the dick goes limp. She nodded. The moment I came, she suddenly stopped sucking. Damn anti-climatic I tell you. My cumshot had no intensity no nothing, it felt really bland like as if I'm forcing myself to jerk off when I have no mood to do it. She immediately rushed to the toilet to spit out my spunk and wash her mouth. She returned a minute later and started undressing herself and wrapping herself up in a towel and asked if I wanna shower, I said I just wanna clean my nether region. Was expecting her to shower together with me but nope, she just pointed to the towels hanging on the wall instead. No shower together. Adding on my already disappointing CIM just now.

Took a brief wash up and came back. Tried to talk a bit to her but she gave one word uninterested replies and just played her phone all the way leaving me in silence. 0 GFE. No chemistry you may say, but this is really a very lacklustre session.

Cannot recommend her, unfortunately. Far cry from the previous girls I tried under the same OKT who brought some good big titted gems with superb BBBJ CIM services in the past. This is a hard miss for me, sorry.

I'm just going to keep doing this (reposting the same FR) until the lady goes back on 11th Apr and appreciate if the bros here support by constantly quoting this for awareness this even though I know the mods are constantly going to kowtow to OKT by deleting everything again to clear and remove all traces of negative FRs for the lady because they are paid premium members here.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lemon Terminal21

Hidden gem in bro Kim stable, sexy hot milf

Sweet Milf, fair skin with slight blemishes. Same as pics. She is slim with nice body proportions and tattoos. When she stripped off cfm got instant hard on

GFE is extremely high. Likes to hug n cuddle, best thing for me is her frenching, extremely sensual while grab my balls

Bed skill, sex-drive and stamina all solid. Had a marathon sex with her and she doesn’t get tired. Keep asking to bang her until you cum. I thought I waste my 2nd shot, but she keep teasing me and squeezed out 2 cums. No more energy for me after 😁

She said she is leaving soon, fast hand booked lah!

Old 08-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bomibaw76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

late fr for lisa

Looks: 9 solid chiambu. Looks like some VIP poker dealer
Body: 9.5 slim and slender but she said she only exercise once in a while
Boobs: 8.5 B size neh neh
Bbbj: 9 she is not shy. What i saw in her while she was sucking me was a confident very horny woman
Fj: 9 45 mins of pleasure and fun with her. She was so very on and high horny. Moaning in every pump. It was just good. Full of action till we both got sweaty.

Okt: true to his words. Earned my trust for this transaction
Rtf:
Old 08-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

nibev73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks: 9/10 young student SYT looks with thai tan
Boobs: 10/10 love her full natural B cups, remind me of my ex
Body: 10/10 slim body with a tight butt
BJ: 8/10 she can blow quite well
FJ: 9/10 very tight, will give 10/10 if shaved.
Pussy: not very hairy but maybe not shaved for probably 2weeks
English: can converse basics which is a plus
RTF: Yes
Old 08-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978005

Scarlett CF

Saw review said Scarlett is leaving soon, quickly booked her.

Opened the door, girl is as seen in telegram group. Not too skinny like photos, got a bit meat at the right place, making the whole thing perfect. Boobs are confirmed natural.

We spent most of the time warming up with DFK, bj back to dfk again and bj again. Give me nice deepthroat and lots of saliva.. Told her I want it to last (only booked 1s).

Time for main action, We basically fucked for over 30 minutes, then she realised that she came twice and insisted it was my turn and spent the next 10 minutes pounding me in cowgirl until I cum.

Glad that I can get to try Scarlett, what other bros said about her is true.

Ratings:
Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 10/10
FJ 10/10
Old 08-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

May
Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

Face: 9/10 - Real photo, nothing to complain about

Boobs: 8/10 - Natural B love the natural feel, not a boob lover anyway

Body: 9/10 - Slim, good height and sexy body

BBBJ: 9/10 - Very automatic in giving BBBJ, will attempt to suck tight with her suction

Fj: 9/10 - Awesome experience and she was able to accomodate multiple positions on both rounds. Doggy was probably the best with her

Generally satisfied. Quite cheery in general. No problems with okt while booking, he was quite on the ball. Well I guess that's all I have to say. RTF? Yes, see if got time.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
voltzbar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Zoey from Lust365

Looks: one word pretty, looks like photo. Super seductive.

Body: slender body, big tits, meaty ass given her body size. Damn jacked.

BBBJ: solid with good suction and eye contact.

FJ: Started off with doggy. Just can't get enough of the pumping that ass. It was pure orgasm. Her moan really show me how much she enjoy also.

GFE: went straight down to the hot and dirty stuff. Super solid lady.

RTF: Yes

Overall, the okt been quite good in recommendation.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Newbietothis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Bailey from Gentleman Club

Looks : 9/10
Body : 10 / 10 young and smooth
Headlight : 9 / 10
Kissing : 10/10
BJ : 10 / 10
Painting : yes can
GFE : 8 / 10
FJ : 10 / 10

RTM / RTF : yes

Overall Experience : worth every penny, need to book early as she is always full
Old 08-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

CheekPuffer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time writing fr

risa- fairiesfinder

Looks and body: Risa is pretty, wont reject type
Boobs: REAL natural E cup, soft and bouncy. Lick and suck her nipples like no tml.
Service: Friendly and no problems communicating in English,
FJ: A must for boobs and ass lovers.
RTF: Yes when have vitamin M and have the time.

Thx bro for the arrangement
Old 08-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980959
Anna from Good Times

I believe pictures and videos speak a thousand words.
I am the person in the video hahaha.
Anna is 11/10, fresh, green, natural and playful. Naturally wet and loves passionate sex.
If you are “big”, you are the one for her.
Don’t wait anymore brothers

Old 08-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Support. Sian to hear that as i have the same liking as you. I was planning for her E boob for b.f with bbbj+cim. Seemed like i need to skip now. Move on to other girls and okt. Upz your rep for true post. Tip: sometime up-front said give tips if she does good job helps too or buy some fruit for her.
Tipping shouldn't be asked for, it should be earned if her service is really outstanding for the session. And as you can see from posts at 1349 and 1340hrs, the clone accounts going all out to write their fake FRs for her and mine disappeared 5 times already and clone FR written twice in succession, it shows how desperate the stable is, trying to hard promote her.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for CF's Tennis:

Steamy bonk session with Tennis this afternoon, and promised the lady an FR.

Looking for a slot between lunch break and luckily Tennis is available.

Looks & Figure : The photos are as close as you can get. WYSIWYG, no bluff. Smooth Thai tan skin look like Malay girl. Natural racks around C cups.

BBBJ : She is actually quite good at this, will DT a few times and lick balls.

FJ : can see the juice coating the sides of her thighs when I pulled out to change position. For 2nd shot, she was busy rubbing her own clit as I pumped away in missionary while I hold on to her tits.

GFE : Plenty. When we were not fucking, we were cuddling. Tried to make conversation to break ice which I really appreciate.

Overall very good bonk with high service level. Bros should try her if you like the hot beach girl look alike with big tits.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1