The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-04-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 4
goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sheri, TRL

after taking a break from Dome 1 for 2 months (too many landmines and fake reviews), i am glad to have made the booking and met a gem today. thanks bro SK for arranging.

Sheri was dressed in sexy red lingerie when she greeted me. the moment i saw her killer body, i know i am in for a good time. face need discount 10% from photo but still can tell is her and she is quite cute. nice firm enhanced boobs and great ass with a sexy slim body. not the super skinny type but is a nice hourglass figure.

started with painting and damn she got damn wet. after that caps on cannot wait already enter missionary. switched to cowgirl and see her expression and moaning really got me turned on. always feels good to hv sex with a hottie who also enjoy it. finally switch to doggy. her ass is to die for, big and firm. after thrusting couple of minutes and i gave in and came.

after the deed, we cuddled and chat. her english is quite alright and she can speak a bit of korean too. she then tried to get me hard again by give me a catbath but i old man weak cannot back 2 back liao.. but can see she putting in her best effort to satisfy me.

overall a good bonk. all brothers should try esp those who like big ass like me.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
olvzoao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Purple
From Flirtygirls

Looks: Slightly more tan then the pics

Body: Slim and all natural

AR: good, wet poking with slimy licking type

BBBJ:Suck me consistent no stop. Can feel her sucking my soul out. Handsfree and Deepthroat occasionally.

Fj: request from her that hard pounding, she told me she love it. In the back of my mind, ho seh liao. No hold back, spanking and ramming her ass in doggy till I fire off my 2nd load

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981369&highlight=
Old 08-04-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Kimich
from GX

Look: similar to posted photo, around 10% discount

Body: smooth complexion and nice big boobs with nice round ass (Boob lovers would love her alot)

Bbbj: can go slow andu fast, hardworking type. No teeth feeling

j: Already wet from foreplay, so no lub is needed. Started off riding me and moaning away, grinding and squeezing her boobs. Seeing her like this makes my blood rushing and I flip her over and gave her a long and hard doggy. Pull almost out and in fully type.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980860&highlight=
Old 08-04-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Dottetdck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for Sara of Silkstockings

Looks: 9/10 charming smiles.
Pretty just discount small percentage from complexion. Apart from that all is good

Body: 9/10 curvy S shaped body

Kissing: 8.5/10 she can tongue fight passionately. Like kissing Jav wife like that. Didn’t test of she can do wild kissing though I preferred her doing it slow

Bbbj: 8.5/10 she can suck well. Sucked my balls and shaft also. I love it

Fj : 9/10 service oriented. We changed from one position to another and she no show blck face at all. Just her being bubbly and horny

Disclaimer: for demure bonk lovers
Old 08-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel from Terminal21

Quick review for Jewel. OKT bro was very quick to reply at 11pm plus. Location is good, got parking area and no verification needed.

Jewel herself looks like her pictures minus the filters. Greeted me with a friendly smile at the door, mid to late 20s girl with fair and smooth skin. Body is curvy with killer hips and ass, boobs are very soft DD, boobs lovers can take note.

Went to shower and she came in to help put soap. She's auto on her knees to give sensual BBBJ, ask me to watch the show while she lick my balls to head in one single stroke.

On to the bed she started by licking my nipples quite aggressively, super turned on. Then she went lower. Capped on, did several positions - cowgirl (this is the best), doggy then missionary - released.

Overall will recommend as she’s very service orientated and will talk to you. If you're big boobs lovers then she is perfect.

Thanks for the fast arrangement bro Kim!
Old 08-04-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw new listing in bro CF stable, fast hand booked, this one got this OL looks vibe

Once in the room, her cute smile, gfe gao gao. Looks very similar with a very little difference from the photos.

I thought shower alone but no, she joined and took shower together. When shower, really clean thoroughly, invite my hands to rub her boobs and erect nipples, good foreplay.

She's slim but O.M.G. that rack feels nice to touch and tune (it's manmade)

Her BBBJ is slow and steady.. no rush. Really give attention to the whole area and inner thighs.

Once she starts to ride... fuck me, she's in total control... fast and furious, change mode to sensual again with dfk.. ask her to stop and change position.

She's really enjoying herself in doggy, fingering her clit while I fuck from behind till she also reach orgasm

Lastly, she's a wild frencher when she's high.. really a plus point for me

After the session, give light nice massage then also shower together

Overall it was really an enjoyable session.. lady is as advertised and glad I tried her

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981328

Old 08-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blakey1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Has any brave adventurer tried Sandstone stable?

Current vibes not so good
Old 08-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
davet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jiffy from Terminal21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979694

Love-making session from start to end - it was good. She was in control of my cock the whole time, her mouth got serious skills.

The only part she let me took over was the one from behind, with her looking back at me. Fulfilling my Syt fetish haha.

Looks are more or less the same with ads, u know it's her. Body is nicely shaped, big DD boobs with no scar visible, so I think it's natural ,very soft too. Like it when I squeeze both melons and suck those nipples.

Frenching is allowed, but not that pro where she take over, need your guide. Painting is damn enjoyable, suck her clit giving me moans while my hands on her boobs.

Overall she is good, one of the best Syt I bonked, not the dead fish type in bed. Will RTF again if given the chance.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zani from KinkyThai

Looks : Face is really super accurate, hair is the same as well. Foxy and bitchy look.

Body : Body-wise, slim and curvy with some tattoo. petite in size. Boobs are busty, prefer for boobs lovers.

Bbbj : Skillful and powerful. Gives a great BBBJ and able to DT, will lick my balls down up,suction was good too.

French : speaks french very well with lots of tongue, her lips are succulent

Painting : No restrictions. Shaved nice delicious looking pussy. Can feel the tightness too. moans genuinely. Will look at you while you paint

Fj : love the way she looked at me during missionary. Bite her lips and her finger with that sexy moaning set the sexy ambiance. She felt it that we need to change position and just went doggy without me telling her! Love it! Her in and out movements, twerking of her hips damn!

GFE: Good connection and feel comfortable with her with no commercial feel.

Nice session and I would like to rtf before she goes back if possible.

Thanks Bro Mickey.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Grundynext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGrundynext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

Galaxyxscorts
Namfon

My first experience with Galaxyxscorts was really eventful. I'll definitely be visiting them more often, especially since the only other stable I usually go to is FoxyThai and i wanted to change it up a bit. OKT was clear with the instructions and straightfoward.

Namfon was a tad bit quite different from her pictures but was still cute nonetheless. She wore braces and is an absolute SYT, a real petite little thing along with her cute little butt and breasts, great to suck on as she has very supple nipples.

She was very obedient towards any position and I'd say she'd take the reigns sometimes as well. Eating her out was a pleasure also and I love that she has a slight trimmed bush as it grazes against my face, her little squelas and moans is a real turn on, and she also frenches like there's no tomorrow, deep dive into your mouth and I spent most of the time doing that.
Great share bro i too had a great time with namfon last night.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Maverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

///////////////////

Last edited by Maverickgold; 08-04-2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ningnong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Flora from Seduction - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980873

Looks: 8/10.
Body: 9/10. D cup. Natural.
GFE: 10/10. Quite funny. Nice to chat.
BJ: 5/10. Not the best.
FJ: 9/10.
OKT: 10/10.

RTF: Yes.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 5
simpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to behold

Selina from Seduction

Face : 100% like pic, pretty and seductive looks
Body : i would say perfect.. Curvy and nice
Boobs : E cup...very big and nice to play with, nice nips as well
Bbbj : really good suction and take her time doing it. Lots of ball licking and constantly giving you that horny look.
Fj : super intense once she is wet, no need ky as she gets wet easily. Once she is in the mood she will catch hold of you and go wild, on top of bottom she will make sure you say stop only she will stop if not its all the way pounding.
Gfe : good like own gf
Rtf : yes
Old 08-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Labbamb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust365 - Loewe
Just ended a session with her.

Looks: 9/10. Looks similar to pic very pretty.
Body: 8.5/10 really slender. Slim. Not much fats. Nice perky bouncy ass
Boobs: natural B, soft.
BBBJ: 9/10 very good, hardworking here.
FJ: 10/10 Really much better on the 2nd round. First shot quite SOP. But come to 2nd shot, I was wondering whether if she was using me to satisfy herself, rocking herself for a good 10-15mins. Then change to submission position, I bang her another good 10mins. she look like kenna fuck until brain come out. After finish 2nd shot, she said she like, she got happy.

Chemistry very important for her. My first and second shot felt so different.

RTF: will do so when Vit M allows and she still ard.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
GhostFreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nooky TH101
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981334

Seriously a classy girl.
Face: Same as pictures and videos. 95% similar.
Body: Hot, slim, nice curves. model figure
Service: Super accommodating. Good blowjob and FJ
GFE: Very High
RTF: Yes Super Value for Money

Last edited by GhostFreak; 09-04-2024 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Shorten FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1