The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLovelyKiwiSteve is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLovelyKiwiSteve is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLovelyKiwiSteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aom -FG

Looks - 8.5/10 slight discount due to filter, otherwise spot on!

Body -9/10 slim with the right curves

Frenching - passionate with soft kissable lips

BBBJ -9/10 Good auction and tempo of licking and sucking

FJ -9/10 Fuck her in every position also si bei shiok. Love to fondle with her nipples while thrusting in her hard.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=
Old 06-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th April - 11am
Fairy - Risa

Texted FF if Risa can do cim ? He reply yes and location gam me.

Looks - exactly same
Boobs : nice E Cup , I have a good time sucking
Catbath : 5/ 10
French : 0/10 no kiss .
GF: 5/ 10 not very eager to please , normal only ,
BBBJ : 9/10 ( 2XCIM ) That is the highlight
MSG: 8 /10

I am here for her E-Cup and cim. But service wise normal only
Old 06-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sman2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at X-Factor Pin looks hot!!! Have anyone try her yet?
Old 06-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iheartdanix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Toey
Looks : 10/10 (Don’t even need photoshop, personally she looks much prettier than advertised)
Body : 10/10 (Enhanced boons but soft and squeezable)
BBBJ : 10/10 (One of the best, really took her time. Boobjob then CIM for second shot)
FJ : 10/10 (Great moans, changed positions a few times)
GFE : 10/10 (Cuddled and watched TV in between shots while chit chatting)
RTF : Definitely
Old 06-04-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gofather123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

5/4
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979696

Gun

Slight discount from photos, body is curvy with a nice ass.

Frenching & doggy top tier. Also very accomodating.

RTF: yes
Old 06-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funcyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT: 10/10 Always a smooth booking with Bro Lust.
No hiccups or anything so far.
So no complaints here.

Looks: 9/10 Looks pretty. 85% as picture,

Body: 8/10 The slim kind. I prefer girls which are meatier. If you are into slim girls, Yaris is perfect for you.

Frenching: 8/10 The soft and sensual type. Like pecks, Not the aggressive type and not much of tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ WAS VERY GOOD. Suction not too strong. Just nice to make it feel damn good! Alot of pattern one. I almost lost control.

Fj: 10/10 Tried all the normal positions. Her moans and grabbing of sheets and anything she can grab hold of turns me on.
She can take a deep pounding without any complaints.
She can also ride without any complaints. This was the best part for me. Thrust deep and hard into her and she took it like a champ.

Gfe: 9/10 Makes the effort to make me feel comfortable and making sure that I was enjoying myself. Very easy to hold a conversation.
Not a single complaint to my requests. Only use phone for awhile during halftime but not a problem.
After that straight away cuddle and the hands start to auto-roam.

RTF: Yes
Old 06-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

TALL, PRETTY TING TONG FL

Went for 2 different ladies yesterday, saw some reviews mentioning that Anita looks pretty and indeed she is.

She's looks 90% close to ad photos, fair with no Thai tan thanks to her Chinese blood, slim bakness level 3, all natural small B cup with shaven, sensitive pussy. She speaks relatively good English without the need for GT

She's exceptionally good at
1. Being fun and going along with your ting tong behaviour, I was dry humping her before, after the deed and during shower and she went along with it
2. Will jump at you the moment door closes, starting with kisses that progress to dfk even before the actual deed
3. Very sensitive pussy, go slow and gentle when painting her and you'll be rewarded with sexy moans and body shaking. I painted her until she ran out of energy lol
4. Loves fucking. After the first prolonged session, keeps gushing about how much she enjoys it and during 2nd shot she was excited to get me hard and start

So if you like tall, pretty, fair ladies, you'll enjoy her, especially so if you're ting tong type, she gets more excited to reveal her fun ting tong side. Boob lovers might want to avoid as hers are small.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Bugos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugos View Post
Looks: 8.5/10 Looks resemble a lot like the photos shown but prettier in person than the photos if you ask me, more of matured looking. In her mid 20s.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Huge D/E boobs that are very big and accentuates her body and figure. Boobs are natural and feels very soft. I like them big sized.

Body: 8/10 Body is quite slim with a bit of tummy, just a bit. Not too bad, still quite slim that she's not fat. She's got quite a big ass too. I would say the body and boobs complement each other and it's a great pairing.

BBBJ: 9/10 Out of this world. She blew my mind, very sensitive, I got to hold and relax a bit. A mix of licking and sucking. Did BBBJ in both lying down and standing. She even wanted to deep throat me while I am standing and she initiated it herself. Gets me hard when I think of her initiating it.

Frenching: 9/10 Hell yes. We did it a lot during the session, it's a war of tongues and goes quite long each time, enjoyed doing frenching with her! Frenching fantasy fulfilled! Really felt like lovers doing it

Painting: 8/10 Yes, she allows it and I did it to her. Pussy is shaved or waxed, hair free, just how I like my pussy to be. No smell and no taste, which is good.

FJ: 9.5/10 Very accommodative to your requests and positions change, will always ask you what you like and want. Her pussy is damn tight and she really clenches her vaginal muscles to enhance the pleasure. She also will guide you on how to do some positions not only to maximize pleasure for yourself but stimulate and make her cum too. First shot I finished with a cowgirl, can't hold back due to her tightness and her clenching the vaginal muscles, mad skills. Tops off to that. Her moans are very pleasurable and its very arousing, feels natural and not faked and forced and not over the top. Positions I did with her was missionary, doggy, cowgirl and lotus.

GFE 10/10 The best I've ever had. From the session start to end, throughout the session, she is extremely cheerful and very friendly, you will feel at home and welcome. Despite her basic English, I would say its slightly better than most Thai FLs whose English level is basic. She is damn chatty throughout the session, enjoyed talking to her. Very service oriented too, she will always say she wants to make me feel at home and always ask what I want. After the sex, she gave a quite a long back massage on my back.

RTF: most probably
Thanks OKT for pointing out i missed out this lady's name. She's Annie from Teeruklover.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980860&highlight=

Kimchi from galaxy

After saw some reviews and also wanna try a busty lady so texted Bro okt and secure a slot

Location was convient and room was ok

Lady was young and her boobs are really damn solid big

She knows how to use her boobs to make guys feel damn high and I also nearly shot between them

Fuck and blowjob from her is great too which I feel I just need to lay on the bed and she will settle the rest for me

Gfe is OK with some simple English

Great lady and good body 9/10
Old 06-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
madsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another great session with Iris from FoxyThai. As usually she do not disappoint me. Will missed her great service after she leaves today. Tried to book her early before today but she was fully booked but luckily managed to get her today. OKT was prompt when booking. Please bring her back
Old 06-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jewel (Terminal 21)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980355

Location: G side apartment, relatively walkable to MRT, parking available next door, clean huge apartment.

Jewel was sensational... a hardworking, skilled and down to earth girl in a body that's just... va-va-voom.

Absolutely spectacular set of tits, in a curvy (but slim!) build with a bouncy ass to smash from the back.

I reckon her usp is effort because this girl will never stop trying to please you; service quality 10/10.

the effort in BBBJ, the way she'll take care of you in the shower, the way she rides oh my god the way she rides. make sure you have her on top, then if you can still last smash her from behind. chefs kiss fantastic thank you very much.

also took some pics for your pleasure, enjoy her bros, she's legit.

sd
Old 06-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981148

Had a great session with Bobo from Playboy Bunnies.

Open door a first impression was great. All smiles with the same look and figure you see exactly in the photo.

Started off with hugs and kisses before proceed to shower. Shower while frenching and also a great preview of BJ in the shower before washing off. Lie in bed and just enjoy her service with more french and catbath down to giving a more BBBJ. Gave me a boobs job before swap over and gave her a nice long painting session and made her all wet and nice. Caps on and she automatically go into doggy position and eventually ended in missionary while looking at her great D cup. Rest and gave me a long massage before ending the session. Great gem to pay her a visit, very pretty and service oriented.

Looks: 8/10 - Exactly like photo.
Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite. No fats at all.
Boobs: 9/10 - D cups enhanced.
BBBJ: 8/10 - In shower as well, long and sensual.
French: 9/10 - Auto and all you want.
FJ: 8/10 - Wet and accommodating.
GFE: 9/10 - Always smiling and give lots of service with kiss and hugs and massage auto.
Comms: 9/10 - Very good english.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Anita from LFT, her good service and cheerful attitude deserves mention
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979977

Now 3 solid FRs from senior bros

Power 4; Points 715: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23222729&highlight=anita#post2322 2729

Power 19; Points 1435: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23221207&highlight=anita#post2322 1207

Power 8; Points 293: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23208020&highlight=anita#post2320 8020

Old 06-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 2
stillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR -> Mocha -> Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=mocha

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Boobs: 8.5/10 mid size
Body: 9/10 petite
Pussy: 9/10 tight and super sensitive

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 strong suctions. Feels like she is sucking my energy
Fj: 9/10 did a number of positions with her and she's ok with it. Left with jelly legs

Okt: quick response. Helpful directions
Rtf: yes
Old 06-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
24Mister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sheri from Teeruklover

OKT : 10/10 fast response
Looks : 9/10 looks around mid 20s
Body : 9/10 below 1.6cm for sure, white fair skin and substantial amount of meat in her ass. Slim and slender as well.
BBBJ : 9/10 professional blowjob skills
French: 9/10 alot saliva involved. good frencher
Painting: 8/10 No smell and taste nice, fresh clean shaven pussy, light pinkish-brown lips
FJ : 9/10 started off with cowgirl riding position then switched to missionary. has a horny face when being pumped with good enticing moans
GFE : 8/10 GFE was ok for her, lots of hugs and kisses and cuddling. Polite as well and willing to please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1